IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] What do these dreams mean?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good thoughts during the time we are awake, go into our

sub-consciousness and we see good dreams. One should be lucky to see

the things you saw in the dream at least, which are not normally not

seen by us mortals.

Regards

KVG

Murali Krishna wrote:

Dear all,

Please can somone interpret the dreams I had very recently.

(1) I was in a temple of Goddess Saraswati. I couldnt get Her darshan

as the entrance door in the sanctum sanctorium was very very small. I

was unhappy. Then in the temple, I saw a little girl (abt 3-5 yrs or

so) who was smiling graciously. I went near her. Dont know why I peeped

into her eyes deeply and through her eyes I could see the Goddess

Saraswati deity and that too the Moola Virat, the darshan I couldnt

have in the temple, I had in that the little girl's eyes.

(2) There was a procession going on of Sri Venkateswara Swamy. I was

enjoying every moment of the procession. The Lord was decorated

beautifully. While I was concentrating on Him, I suddenly realised that

He was blinking his eyes like every other human does. I was really

astonished.

Someone please help me in analysing these as I am thinking about these

for past few days.

Please while replying, also mail a copy to murali132 as i am

having some problem opening mail id.

Thanks,

Murali Krishna Emani

Love shopping? Click

here to find the best shops in every city.

"OM Namo Bhagaavate Vasudevaya Om Sree Krishnaya Parabrhmane Namah" Dear Gopalakrishnaji, Jaya Sreekrishna! We mortals blink our eye, but the Gods do not blink their eyes! You May be a devotee of Godess sarawathi and Lord Venkatesha in this or previous birth and because of that your earned punya is still in side your soul which might have shown you this Dream. The next day of the dream you might have gone to a Devi's or Lord Vishnu's Temple. I used to see the dream of the diety whom I will visit next day. Evenif, I am not willing, I will surely reach that particular temple which I have seen in the dream, before the end of the next day. If I dreamt as visiting during morning time, I surely reached that temple during morning time, and if I saw it as evening, I visited that temple in the evening. How it happened, even to date, I

have no idea.! (Vasco(GOA) Ayyappa temple, I visited ,after seeing the diety in a dream ,on a Mandala Vilakku Day) Regards, vrkrishnannair"K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv wrote: Good thoughts during the time we are awake, go into our sub-consciousness and we see good dreams. One should be lucky to see the things you saw in the dream at least, which are not normally not seen by us mortals.RegardsKVGMurali Krishna

wrote: Dear all,Please can somone interpret the dreams I had very recently.(1) I was in a temple of Goddess Saraswati. I couldnt get Her darshan as the entrance door in the sanctum sanctorium was very very small. I was unhappy. Then in the temple, I saw a little girl (abt 3-5 yrs or so) who was smiling graciously. I went near her. Dont know why I peeped into her eyes deeply and through her eyes I could see the Goddess Saraswati deity and that too the Moola Virat, the darshan I couldnt have in the temple, I had in that the little girl's eyes.(2) There was a procession going on of Sri Venkateswara Swamy. I was enjoying every moment of the procession. The Lord was decorated beautifully. While I was concentrating on Him, I suddenly realised that He was blinking his eyes like every other human does. I was really astonished.Someone please

help me in analysing these as I am thinking about these for past few days.Please while replying, also mail a copy to murali132 as i am having some problem opening mail id.Thanks,Murali Krishna Emani Love shopping? Click here to find the best shops in every city. love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Dear Radhakrishnanji,

I have no other words to tell you than that you are a "VERY BLESSED"

person.

Regards

KVG

vradhakrishnan nair wrote:

"OM Namo Bhagaavate Vasudevaya Om Sree Krishnaya Parabrhmane

Namah"

Dear Gopalakrishnaji, Jaya Sreekrishna!

We mortals blink our eye, but the Gods do not blink their eyes!

You May be a devotee of Godess sarawathi and Lord Venkatesha in

this or previous birth and because of that your earned punya is still

in side your soul which might have shown you this Dream. The next day

of the dream you might have gone to a Devi's or Lord Vishnu's Temple.

I used to see the dream of the diety whom I will visit next

day. Evenif, I am not willing, I will surely reach that particular

temple which I have seen in the dream, before the end of the next day.

If I dreamt as visiting during morning time, I surely reached that

temple during morning time, and if I saw it as evening, I visited that

temple in the evening.

How it happened, even to date, I have no idea.!

(Vasco(GOA) Ayyappa temple, I visited ,after seeing the diety in

a dream ,on a Mandala Vilakku Day)

Regards,

vrkrishnannair

"K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv >

wrote:

Good thoughts during the time we are awake, go into our

sub-consciousness and we see good dreams. One should be lucky to see

the things you saw in the dream at least, which are not normally not

seen by us mortals.

Regards

KVG

Murali Krishna wrote:

Dear all,

Please can somone interpret the dreams I had very recently.

(1) I was in a temple of Goddess Saraswati. I couldnt get Her darshan

as the entrance door in the sanctum sanctorium was very very small. I

was unhappy. Then in the temple, I saw a little girl (abt 3-5 yrs or

so) who was smiling graciously. I went near her. Dont know why I peeped

into her eyes deeply and through her eyes I could see the Goddess

Saraswati deity and that too the Moola Virat, the darshan I couldnt

have in the temple, I had in that the little girl's eyes.

(2) There was a procession going on of Sri Venkateswara Swamy. I was

enjoying every moment of the procession. The Lord was decorated

beautifully. While I was concentrating on Him, I suddenly realised that

He was blinking his eyes like every other human does. I was really

astonished.

Someone please help me in analysing these as I am thinking about these

for past few days.

Please while replying, also mail a copy to murali132 as i am

having some problem opening mail id.

Thanks,

Murali Krishna Emani

Love shopping? Click

here to find the best shops in every city.

love not hatred, construction not

destruction,

nonviolence not

violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on

this beautiful earth.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just

a click away.

Shri Gurubhyo Namah:

It is a well known fact that The Swami Venkateshwara vigraham at Thirupathi was not in this form earlier.

There are theories about what it used to be. One of the theories says that it used to be one of Lord Subrahmanya. Another of the theories says that this vigraham actually used to be a form of Devi (Shakthi) as Baalaa Parameshwari - i.e., it used to be Devi in the form of a young girl.

It is known in some schools of thought that Shri Mahavishnu is actually a Shakthi Swarupa, or a representation of Shakthi ( Devi as cosmic energy), also known as Naaraayanee.

In order to understand further, we can look at Shri Lalitha Sahasranaamam.

A couple of the names comes to mind.

1. Karaanguli nakhothpanna Naaraayana Dashaakrithih. "She who created the ten avatharas of Narayana from the tip of her nails (when Bandasura send the Sarvasura asthra, she destroyed it by creating the ten avatharas of Vishnu)."

2. Unmesha nimishothpanna vipanna bhuvanaavalih. "She who creates and destroys the universe by opening and closing of her eye lids ."

Putting all of the above together, I believe that the honorable member of this group has actually been blessed by the Devi herself - showing Her Shakthi Swaroopam to him as Shri Venkateshwara. He is therefore truly blessed.

Shri Maathre Namah.

Thanks.

KR.

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvguruvayur Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2007 11:53:54 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] What do these dreams mean?

Dear Radhakrishnanji,I have no other words to tell you than that you are a "VERY BLESSED" person.RegardsKVGvradhakrishnan nair wrote:

"OM Namo Bhagaavate Vasudevaya Om Sree Krishnaya Parabrhmane Namah"

You May be a devotee of Godess sarawathi and Lord Venkatesha in this or previous birth and because of that your earned punya is still in side your soul which might have shown you this Dream. The next day of the dream you might have gone to a Devi's or Lord Vishnu's Temple.

I used to see the dream of the diety whom I will visit next day. Evenif, I am not willing, I will surely reach that particular temple which I have seen in the dream, before the end of the next day. If I dreamt as visiting during morning time, I surely reached that temple during morning time, and if I saw it as evening, I visited that temple in the evening.

(Vasco(GOA) Ayyappa temple, I visited ,after seeing the diety in a dream ,on a Mandala Vilakku Day)

Regards,

vrkrishnannair"K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Good thoughts during the time we are awake, go into our sub-consciousness and we see good dreams. One should be lucky to see the things you saw in the dream at least, which are not normally not seen by us mortals.RegardsKVGMurali Krishna wrote:

Dear all,Please can somone interpret the dreams I had very recently.(1) I was in a temple of Goddess Saraswati. I couldnt get Her darshan as the entrance door in the sanctum sanctorium was very very small. I was unhappy. Then in the temple, I saw a little girl (abt 3-5 yrs or so) who was smiling graciously. I went near her. Dont know why I peeped into her eyes deeply and through her eyes I could see the Goddess Saraswati deity and that too the Moola Virat, the darshan I couldnt have in the temple, I had in that the little girl's eyes.(2) There was a procession going on of Sri Venkateswara Swamy. I was enjoying every moment of the procession. The Lord was decorated beautifully. While I was concentrating on Him, I suddenly realised that He was blinking his eyes like every other human does. I was really astonished.Someone please help me in analysing these as I am thinking about these for past few

days.Please while replying, also mail a copy to murali132 (AT) gmail (DOT) com as i am having some problem opening mail id.Thanks,Murali Krishna Emani

Love shopping? Click here to find the best shops in every city. love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not

cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Dear all,Thanks for your reply. Infact as one of the members suggested that I might visit a temple after this, I really had a great chance to go to Tirumala from Bangalore unexpectedly and had Lord Venkateswara's Nija roopa darshanam on Thursday, the only day in the week where He is present without alankara. I also visited Padmavati ammavaru where Karthika maasa brahmotsavas were going on. I am really delighted. From there I have been to SriKalahasti. It was another great chance to visit Sri Kaalahastiswara and Sri Gnana Prasoona ammavaru in Karthika masam.Thanks,Murali Krishna Emani.www.resplendent-human.blogspot.com----- Original Message ----Kumar Ramachandran <krama5717guruvayur Sent: Thursday, 6 December, 2007 6:00:26 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] What do these dreams mean?

Shri Gurubhyo Namah:

It is a well known fact that The Swami Venkateshwara vigraham at Thirupathi was not in this form earlier.

There are theories about what it used to be. One of the theories says that it used to be one of Lord Subrahmanya. Another of the theories says that this vigraham actually used to be a form of Devi (Shakthi) as Baalaa Parameshwari - i.e., it used to be Devi in the form of a young girl.

It is known in some schools of thought that Shri Mahavishnu is actually a Shakthi Swarupa, or a representation of Shakthi ( Devi as cosmic energy), also known as Naaraayanee.

In order to understand further, we can look at Shri Lalitha Sahasranaamam.

A couple of the names comes to mind.

1. Karaanguli nakhothpanna Naaraayana Dashaakrithih. "She who created the ten avatharas of Narayana from the tip of her nails (when Bandasura send the Sarvasura asthra, she destroyed it by creating the ten avatharas of Vishnu)."

2. Unmesha nimishothpanna vipanna bhuvanaavalih. "She who creates and destroys the universe by opening and closing of her eye lids ."

Putting all of the above together, I believe that the honorable member of this group has actually been blessed by the Devi herself - showing Her Shakthi Swaroopam to him as Shri Venkateshwara. He is therefore truly blessed.

Shri Maathre Namah.

Thanks.

KR.

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>guruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, December 4, 2007 11:53:54 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] What do these dreams mean?

Dear Radhakrishnanji,I have no other words to tell you than that you are a "VERY BLESSED" person.RegardsKVGvradhakrishnan nair wrote:

"OM Namo Bhagaavate Vasudevaya Om Sree Krishnaya Parabrhmane Namah"

You May be a devotee of Godess sarawathi and Lord Venkatesha in this or previous birth and because of that your earned punya is still in side your soul which might have shown you this Dream. The next day of the dream you might have gone to a Devi's or Lord Vishnu's Temple.

I used to see the dream of the diety whom I will visit next day. Evenif, I am not willing, I will surely reach that particular temple which I have seen in the dream, before the end of the next day. If I dreamt as visiting during morning time, I surely reached that temple during morning time, and if I saw it as evening, I visited that temple in the evening.

(Vasco(GOA) Ayyappa temple, I visited ,after seeing the diety in a dream ,on a Mandala Vilakku Day)

Regards,

vrkrishnannair"K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Good thoughts during the time we are awake, go into our sub-consciousness and we see good dreams. One should be lucky to see the things you saw in the dream at least, which are not normally not seen by us mortals.RegardsKVGMurali Krishna wrote:

Dear all,Please can somone interpret the dreams I had very recently.(1) I was in a temple of Goddess Saraswati. I couldnt get Her darshan as the entrance door in the sanctum sanctorium was very very small. I was unhappy. Then in the temple, I saw a little girl (abt 3-5 yrs or so) who was smiling graciously. I went near her. Dont know why I peeped into her eyes deeply and through her eyes I could see the Goddess Saraswati deity and that too the Moola Virat, the darshan I couldnt have in the temple, I had in that the little girl's eyes.(2) There was a procession going on of Sri Venkateswara Swamy. I was enjoying every moment of the procession. The Lord was decorated beautifully. While I was concentrating on Him, I suddenly realised that He was blinking his eyes like every other human does. I was really astonished.Someone please help me in analysing these as I am thinking about these for past few

days.Please while replying, also mail a copy to murali132 (AT) gmail (DOT) com as i am having some problem opening mail id.Thanks,Murali Krishna Emani

Love shopping? Click here to find the best shops in every city. love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not

cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Loving Lord of Guruvayoor, Humble prostrations and solutation s at thine Holy Lotus feet! Ishwaro sarvabhootanaam hriddesheyarjunathistathi- (Lord, My )God reisdes in the heart of all beings O Arjun), then my bhagavan, kindly tell this ignorant man why your poojaris/thanthris are doing this punyaham and all. I could not understand it. Vishnunarayan Namboothiri the other day told punyaaham has n o vedic sanction, I am a confused humble servant of your servants Lord, Kindly tell through some learnt man ,well versed in Vedas, who is humble and honourable, the Vedic side of this ritual. People from other castes tell that we Hindus are not only religious fanatics but highly superstitious also. I do not know how to counter them, I am in a dilema Lord, my loving Lord the Lord of the Universe kindly give a reply through some one pl- Ohm Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya Ohmn Sree Krishnaya Param Brahmane

Namah- With Humble Prostratiuons at your Lotus feet Lord, Yours very humble servant of your servants, VRkrishnannairMurali Krishna <emanimurali wrote: Dear all,Thanks for your reply. Infact as one of the members suggested that I might visit a temple after this, I really had a great chance to go to Tirumala from Bangalore

unexpectedly and had Lord Venkateswara's Nija roopa darshanam on Thursday, the only day in the week where He is present without alankara. I also visited Padmavati ammavaru where Karthika maasa brahmotsavas were going on. I am really delighted. From there I have been to SriKalahasti. It was another great chance to visit Sri Kaalahastiswara and Sri Gnana Prasoona ammavaru in Karthika masam.Thanks,Murali Krishna Emani.www.resplendent-human.blogspot.com Kumar Ramachandran <krama5717 >guruvayur Sent: Thursday, 6 December, 2007 6:00:26 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] What do these dreams mean? Shri Gurubhyo Namah: It is a well known fact that The Swami Venkateshwara vigraham at Thirupathi was not in this form earlier. There are theories about what it used to be. One of the theories says that it used to be one of Lord Subrahmanya. Another of the theories says that this vigraham actually used to be a form of Devi (Shakthi) as Baalaa Parameshwari - i.e., it used to be Devi in the form of a young girl. It is known in some schools of

thought that Shri Mahavishnu is actually a Shakthi Swarupa, or a representation of Shakthi ( Devi as cosmic energy), also known as Naaraayanee. In order to understand further, we can look at Shri Lalitha Sahasranaamam. A couple of the names comes to mind. 1. Karaanguli nakhothpanna Naaraayana Dashaakrithih. "She who created the ten avatharas of Narayana from the tip of her nails (when Bandasura send the Sarvasura asthra, she destroyed it

by creating the ten avatharas of Vishnu)." 2. Unmesha nimishothpanna vipanna bhuvanaavalih. "She who creates and destroys the universe by opening and closing of her eye lids ." Putting all of the above together, I believe that the honorable member of this group has actually been blessed by the Devi herself - showing Her Shakthi Swaroopam to him as Shri Venkateshwara. He is therefore truly blessed. Shri Maathre

Namah. Thanks. KR. K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>guruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, December 4, 2007 11:53:54 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] What do these dreams mean? Dear Radhakrishnanji,I have no other words to tell you than that you are a "VERY BLESSED"

person.RegardsKVGvradhakrishnan nair wrote: "OM Namo Bhagaavate Vasudevaya Om Sree Krishnaya Parabrhmane Namah" Dear Gopalakrishnaji, Jaya Sreekrishna! We mortals blink our eye, but the Gods do not blink their eyes! You May be a devotee of Godess sarawathi and Lord Venkatesha in this or previous birth and because of that your earned punya is still in side your soul which might have shown you this Dream. The next day of the dream you might have gone to a Devi's or Lord Vishnu's Temple. I used to see the dream of the diety whom I will visit next day. Evenif, I am not willing, I will surely reach that particular temple which I have seen in the dream, before the end of the next day. If I dreamt as visiting during morning time, I surely reached that temple during morning time, and if I saw it as

evening, I visited that temple in the evening. How it happened, even to date, I have no idea.! (Vasco(GOA) Ayyappa temple, I visited ,after seeing the diety in a dream ,on a Mandala Vilakku Day) Regards, vrkrishnannair"K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: Good thoughts during the time we are awake, go into our sub-consciousness and we see good dreams. One should be lucky to see the things you saw in the dream at least, which are not normally not seen by us mortals.RegardsKVGMurali Krishna wrote: Dear all,Please can somone interpret the dreams I had very recently.(1) I was in a temple of

Goddess Saraswati. I couldnt get Her darshan as the entrance door in the sanctum sanctorium was very very small. I was unhappy. Then in the temple, I saw a little girl (abt 3-5 yrs or so) who was smiling graciously. I went near her. Dont know why I peeped into her eyes deeply and through her eyes I could see the Goddess Saraswati deity and that too the Moola Virat, the darshan I couldnt have in the temple, I had in that the little girl's eyes.(2) There was a procession going on of Sri Venkateswara Swamy. I was enjoying every moment of the procession. The Lord was decorated beautifully. While I was concentrating on Him, I suddenly realised that He was blinking his eyes like every other human does. I was really astonished.Someone please help me in analysing these as I am thinking about these for past few days.Please while replying, also mail a copy to murali132 (AT) gmail (DOT) com as i am having some problem opening

mail id.Thanks,Murali Krishna Emani Love shopping? Click here to find the best shops in every city. love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth,

kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth. Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin. love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Radhakrishnan Ji, The Vedic traditions are ageless and eternal. The best example given is that in the Vedas it is written that to touch stool or bone of anything is very bad and one should immediately take bath if this happens inadvertently. At the same time in the Vedas itself the cow-dung is given a great position and is considered to be good and the Conch which is a kind-of bone is considered to be good. Now the scientists have investigated and found that the cow-dung is indeed benficial for the mankind. Therefore, whatever is stated in the Vedas is true and eternally valid, but when we try to analyse it using our tiny brain and mind we are not able to understand it's efficacy immediately. Of course, after doing research for innumerable years trying to disprove the statements in Vedas one actually proves that they are true :-) Regarding people from other religions

thinking Hindus to be superstitious etc. -- We can only try to logically explain them with love, but if someone is pretending to sleep you can never wake that person. A person who is actually sleeping can be woken but not the other way. Finally, Krishna also informs: Yad Yad Acharathi Shreshtha Tad Tad Eva Itarah Janaah Sa Yat Pramaanam Kurute Lokas Tad Anuvartate "Whatever action is performed by a great man, common men follow in hisfootsteps. And whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all theworld pursues." - BG 3:21 - http://www.asitis.com/3/21.html And therefore the learned, saintly people always try to follow the Vedic conclusions regardless of what someone is saying. My humble apologies if I have said something

wrong. Sarvam Shree Krishnaarpanamastu! ~Krishna Dasa. vradhakrishnan nair <vrkrishnannair wrote: Loving Lord of Guruvayoor, Humble prostrations and solutation s at thine Holy Lotus feet! Ishwaro sarvabhootanaam hriddesheyarjunathistathi- (Lord, My )God reisdes in the heart of all beings O Arjun), then my bhagavan, kindly tell this ignorant man why your poojaris/thanthris are doing this punyaham and all. I could not

understand it. Vishnunarayan Namboothiri the other day told punyaaham has n o vedic sanction, I am a confused humble servant of your servants Lord, Kindly tell through some learnt man ,well versed in Vedas, who is humble and honourable, the Vedic side of this ritual. People from other castes tell that we Hindus are not only religious fanatics but highly superstitious also. I do not know how to counter them, I am in a dilema Lord, my loving Lord the Lord of the Universe kindly give a reply through some one pl- Ohm Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya Ohmn Sree Krishnaya Param Brahmane Namah- With Humble Prostratiuons at your Lotus feet Lord, Yours very humble servant of your servants, VRkrishnannairMurali Krishna <emanimurali > wrote: Dear all,Thanks for your reply. Infact as one of the members suggested that I might visit a temple after this, I really had a great chance to go to Tirumala from Bangalore unexpectedly and had Lord Venkateswara's Nija roopa darshanam on Thursday, the only day in the week where He is present without alankara. I also visited Padmavati ammavaru where Karthika maasa brahmotsavas were going on. I am really delighted. From there I have been to SriKalahasti. It was another great chance to visit Sri Kaalahastiswara and Sri Gnana Prasoona ammavaru in Karthika masam.Thanks,Murali Krishna Emani.www.resplendent-human.blogspot.com Kumar Ramachandran

<krama5717 >guruvayur Sent: Thursday, 6 December, 2007 6:00:26 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] What do these dreams mean? Shri Gurubhyo Namah: It is a well known fact that The Swami Venkateshwara vigraham at Thirupathi was not in this form earlier. There are theories about what it used to be. One of the theories says that it used to be one of Lord Subrahmanya. Another of the theories says that this vigraham actually used to be

a form of Devi (Shakthi) as Baalaa Parameshwari - i.e., it used to be Devi in the form of a young girl. It is known in some schools of thought that Shri Mahavishnu is actually a Shakthi Swarupa, or a representation of Shakthi ( Devi as cosmic energy), also known as Naaraayanee. In order to understand further, we can look at Shri Lalitha Sahasranaamam. A couple of the names comes to mind. 1. Karaanguli nakhothpanna Naaraayana Dashaakrithih. "She who created the ten avatharas of Narayana from the tip of her nails (when Bandasura send the Sarvasura asthra, she destroyed it by creating the ten avatharas of Vishnu)." 2. Unmesha nimishothpanna vipanna bhuvanaavalih. "She who creates and destroys the universe by opening and closing of her eye lids ." Putting all of the above together, I believe that the honorable member of this group has actually been blessed by the Devi

herself - showing Her Shakthi Swaroopam to him as Shri Venkateshwara. He is therefore truly blessed. Shri Maathre Namah. Thanks. KR. K.V Gopalakrishna

<gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com>guruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, December 4, 2007 11:53:54 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] What do these dreams mean? Dear Radhakrishnanji,I have no other words to tell you than that you are a "VERY BLESSED" person.RegardsKVGvradhakrishnan nair wrote: "OM Namo Bhagaavate Vasudevaya Om Sree Krishnaya Parabrhmane Namah" Dear Gopalakrishnaji, Jaya Sreekrishna! We mortals blink our eye, but the Gods do not blink their eyes! You May be a devotee of Godess sarawathi and Lord Venkatesha in this or previous birth and because of that your earned punya is still in side your soul which might have shown you this Dream. The next day of the dream you might have gone to a Devi's or Lord Vishnu's Temple. I used to see the

dream of the diety whom I will visit next day. Evenif, I am not willing, I will surely reach that particular temple which I have seen in the dream, before the end of the next day. If I dreamt as visiting during morning time, I surely reached that temple during morning time, and if I saw it as evening, I visited that temple in the evening. How it happened, even to date, I have no idea.! (Vasco(GOA) Ayyappa temple, I visited ,after seeing the diety in a dream ,on a Mandala Vilakku Day) Regards, vrkrishnannair"K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna. kv (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: Good thoughts during the time we are awake, go into our sub-consciousness and we see good dreams. One should be lucky to see the

things you saw in the dream at least, which are not normally not seen by us mortals.RegardsKVGMurali Krishna wrote: Dear all,Please can somone interpret the dreams I had very recently.(1) I was in a temple of Goddess Saraswati. I couldnt get Her darshan as the entrance door in the sanctum sanctorium was very very small. I was unhappy. Then in the temple, I saw a little girl (abt 3-5 yrs or so) who was smiling graciously. I went near her. Dont know why I peeped into her eyes deeply and through her eyes I could see the Goddess Saraswati deity and that too the Moola Virat, the darshan I couldnt have in the temple, I had in that the little girl's eyes.(2) There was a procession going on of Sri Venkateswara Swamy. I was enjoying every moment of the procession. The Lord was decorated beautifully. While I was concentrating on Him, I suddenly realised that He was blinking his

eyes like every other human does. I was really astonished.Someone please help me in analysing these as I am thinking about these for past few days.Please while replying, also mail a copy to murali132 (AT) gmail (DOT) com as i am having some problem opening mail id.Thanks,Murali Krishna Emani Love shopping? Click here to find the best shops in every city. love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth. Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Looking for last

minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin. love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth. Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now