IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Your Prayers &Blessings please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare, Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare! (Tell your daughter to recite it when ever she gets time It has the power to give her what ever she wishes, Have 100% faith (Bhgawant told in the bhagawat Gita "Samshayaatma vinasyati"- so doubt not have cent percent faith the lord will look after her- "Name Bhakta Pranasyati"- My Devotee never comes to grief) and Yoga Kshemam Vahaamyaham ( I Look after (their) welfare) (-translation is not cent percent exact) I am the personal example of the efficacy of the Mantra _ (I am a Govt Official) I humbly pray to the loving Lord of Guruvayoor to be with your daughter always !Saanthipapli <saanthipapli wrote: Hare krishna 12/13and 22 Will be an important day for me, My Daughter have an interview for school admission please friends pray for my daughter elders please bless my daughter .For Lord krishna be with my daughter......... hare krishna... Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.