[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Is 'prajapati' not 'brahma'?? for krishna prasad ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna

You are right Krishna Daya Ji that Hindu scriptures

are Super Science but I don’t agree with you regarding

the preaching of Jesus is applicable to particular

class of people.

If one understands Krishna then he understands Jesus .

If one understands Jesus then he will understand

Krishna . Christain, Muhammadan, Hindu- it doesn’t

matter if he simply speaking on behalf of God then he

is really servants of God. Sometime Lord descend

himself and some times He send His representatives and

it is not limited only to India ,it can be anywhere in

this world . Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist or Christian

believe in one God and the one supreme authority..

Although each one has taken a different roads but they

all lead to the same goal. There may be difference in

culture, customs and people but the basic principle

remains the same. Lord is not limited for just Hindus.

He is equal to everyone.

In Bhagavat Gita Krishna says :

Samo ‘ham sarva-bhutesu na me dvesyo ‘sti na priyah

ye bhajanti tu mam bhakya mayi te tesu sapy aham

I envy no one, nor I am partial to anyone, I am equal

to all. But whoever renders service unto Me in

devotion is a friend, is in Me and I am also a friend

to him.

Jesus Claimed to be the son of God to reclaim

conditioned souls. Jesus Christ was so badly treated

and still he was thinking “ Father, they do no know

what they are doing. Please excuse them. He canvassed

people saying “Just try to love God”. and I don’t

think this is applicable to a particular people

infact it is applicable to all of us who are ignorant

and don’t understand that paramatma is present

everywhere and in each and everyone’s heart .

Hare Krishna

Padma

______________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Hari OM!

Dear Padma M Kumarji, and Narayanas in Masks!

My Name is Krishna Prasad, Please correct (we have four Krishnas by name in this Elite Guruvayur Group,(ONE IS SRI BHAGWAN HIMSELF, and I feel lucky to be one of them)

I appreciate your real Secular attitude, but this thinking only comes to some rare people, who loves peace.

Jesus is only a saint, like any other saint in this world. Lord is not somebody who is sitting behind the clouds

and punishing for the deeds of human beings. He is now, here!!!. even a kid has written once GOD IS NOWHERE.

Some one who have the real mind to see, read GOD IS NOW HERE! The big time machine where you and I

live is only one dimension, there are 16 different dimensions like this. only GOD knows, that is the Knower in us knows in which dimension one is. I really appreciate your attitude.

But in India now the situation is like this.

When a Hindu, a Muslim and a Christian walks on the road, having a friendly discussion, and if some how a dispute between them arose

And suppose this Muslim and Christian started beating the Hindu. (This is only an imaginary story to describe the situation) If the Hindu calls the police. (mind it we have 85% population as Hindus in India)

Police will say this is the problem with you religious people, Police cannot do any thing.(Hope you understand

we are also paying tax! in India according to the earnings! unless we are not corrupted)

In the same situation, if the Hindu is strong, in Body and Mind and started giving back to this so called Christian and Muslim IMMEDIATELY THE POLICE WILL COME AND SAY AS FOLLOWS:

" THEY ARE MINORITY, WE NEED TO PROTECT THEM "

So very rare people think like Padma M.Kumarji. What is the answer for this? we need to be tolerant still,

In Kerala almost the all the lands are under the Christian population. in the name of Social Service, the sisters of great Jesus, are sent by so called religious spreading faction, to remove poverty.(A shameless, spineless, religious spreading propaganda) What a shame???

If we are not studying our scriptures and living according to our tradition, the time has come, in this time machine, no more Sapthahams, and Srimad Bhagawad Geetha lectures will happen, and all the Hindu Sanyasis will be arrested. THE READERS WILL KNOW how this Marxist Ministers of Kerala abuse Guruvayur temple acharams! I have more to write, but time is not permitting in this time machine.

SO THINK! before you say JESUS AND KRISHNA IS SAME, of course if the OTHER SIDE ALSO THINKS LIKE YOU Padmaji, I have no problems, but THE OTHER SIDE IS PURELY TO CONVERT YOU AND I TO THEIR THOUGHTS.

WE SHOULD AND WE MUST!!! If we are not safe gaurding our tradition now.. tomorrow it will be too late. Half of the Hindu so called scientific youth has been trained as Atheists by Marxist people in Kerala, somewhere else also is the same. all the Eastern states of India is ruled by Chruches.

May GOD Bless. HARE GURUVAYURAPPA!

NARAYANA! Narayana! IN THIS NARAYANEEYA DINAM, I LOVE THIS TOPIC.This FRIDAY Dec 14th 2007 IS THE NARAYANEEYA DINAM( it is said Sri Narayana Bhattathiri completed Narayaneeyam on this day.)

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 12/12/07, Padma M Kumar <padmamkumar wrote:

Hare KrishnaYou are right Krishna Daya Ji that Hindu scripturesare Super Science but I don't agree with you regardingthe preaching of Jesus is applicable to particularclass of people. If one understands Krishna then he understands Jesus .

If one understands Jesus then he will understandKrishna . Christain, Muhammadan, Hindu- it doesn'tmatter if he simply speaking on behalf of God then heis really servants of God. Sometime Lord descendhimself and some times He send His representatives and

it is not limited only to India ,it can be anywhere inthis world . Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist or Christian believe in one God and the one supreme authority.. Although each one has taken a different roads but they

all lead to the same goal. There may be difference inculture, customs and people but the basic principleremains the same. Lord is not limited for just Hindus.He is equal to everyone. In Bhagavat Gita Krishna says :

Samo 'ham sarva-bhutesu na me dvesyo 'sti na priyahye bhajanti tu mam bhakya mayi te tesu sapy aham I envy no one, nor I am partial to anyone, I am equalto all. But whoever renders service unto Me in

devotion is a friend, is in Me and I am also a friendto him.Jesus Claimed to be the son of God to reclaimconditioned souls. Jesus Christ was so badly treatedand still he was thinking " Father, they do no know

what they are doing. Please excuse them. He canvassedpeople saying "Just try to love God". and I don'tthink this is applicable to a particular peopleinfact it is applicable to all of us who are ignorant

and don't understand that paramatma is presenteverywhere and in each and everyone's heart .Hare Krishna Padma________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs -- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "