IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] 'NAVANEETHAM' -coming of age

Rate this topic

Guest guest

narayanayabnamah! Dearest and Loving devotees of Lord Guruvayoorappa, Humble salutations and prostrations! I wan t to down load some guruvayoorappa songs like ( Karun acheyvaanethu thamasam krishnan etc will any body help me in this regard. Than ks, May Loving Lord of Guru-vayu-oor bless all Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya Om Sri Krishnaaya Parabrhmane Namah" Snehadaravukalode (with love and regards to one and all), Vasudevanradhakrishnannairlove not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Yes Balagopal, our Navaneetham is definitely utterly butterly delicious... to borrow the slogan of Amul.

Hats off to Sunil and the editorial team for their effort in publishing it on time for which I do not have words to say in my limited vocabulary but I express my sincere THANKS. I sent my Koottu Prarthana to include in our Koti Nama Japam corner, but Sunil surprised me and I am grateful for that. Valluvanadan's article about Thiruvathira I read once and I have planned to read many more times. I am eagerly waiting for Dr. Sukumar's contribution of MP3 recording of Bhagavatham. I sincerely hope our yagnam of Koti Nama Japam will be completed soon with more participants.

Finally best wishes to all for a Happy New Year in 2008.

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandrasekharan Menon

balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpalgvr <guruvayur >Sunday, December 16, 2007 11:23:35 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] 'NAVANEETHAM' -coming of age

HARI AUMTrue to its name 'NAVANEETHAM' is utterly delicious.Looking forward to see more and more new membersputting in their efforts thru' their contributions tobring out the best 'NAVANEETHAM' every month .Thanks to all those who made it happen.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANASave all your chat conversations. Find them online at http://in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php