>

> Vasudevanradhakrishnannair

>

>

>

>

> love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not

violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards

allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.

>

>

> Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

>

Krishna Guruvayoorappa

Could you please guide me how can I open this File Section and download these songs.

Om Shree Krishnaya Parabhrahmane Namah

SureshUnnithan

skandapotri <skandapotriguruvayur Sent: Tuesday, 18 December, 2007 2:59:31 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Sri Guruvayurappan songs

Hari Om !I have added few songs to our Files Section in the "Music files" folder.You can download it from there.Do let me know if you want few more.Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !guruvayur@grou ps.com, vradhakrishnan nair <vrkrishnannair@ ...> wrote:>> narayanayabnamah!> > Dearest and Loving devotees of Lord Guruvayoorappa,> Humble salutations and prostrations!> > I wan t to down load some guruvayoorappa songs like ( Karun acheyvaanethu thamasam krishnan etc will any body help me in this regard. Than ks, May Loving Lord of Guru-vayu-oor bless all> > Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya Om Sri Krishnaaya Parabrhmane Namah"> Snehadaravukalode (with love and regards to one and all),> > Vasudevanradhakrish

nannair> > > > > love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.> > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.>

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Om Namo Narayanaya Thank u . Thanks al lot for all the songs. With Prayers Meeraskandapotri <skandapotri wrote: Hari Om !I have added few songs to our Files Section in the "Music files" folder.You can download it from there.Do let me know if you want few more.Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !guruvayur , vradhakrishnan nair <vrkrishnannair wrote:>> narayanayabnamah!> > Dearest and Loving devotees of Lord Guruvayoorappa,> Humble salutations and prostrations!> > I wan t to down load some guruvayoorappa songs like ( Karun acheyvaanethu thamasam krishnan etc will any body help me in this regard. Than ks, May Loving Lord of Guru-vayu-oor bless all> > Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya Om Sri Krishnaaya Parabrhmane Namah"> Snehadaravukalode (with love and regards to one and all),> >

Vasudevanradhakrishnannair> > > > > love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.> > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Om Namo Narayanay // Dear and loving devotee of the Loving Lord Guruvayoorappan(Skandaputri), Jai Sreekrishna! // kindly tell us how to go to music files to down lod it, I am in a confusion pl help// //Humble dust of Guruvayoor, -VRKrishnannair//meera chandran <meera_chandran wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Thank u . Thanks al lot for all the songs. With Prayers Meeraskandapotri <skandapotri > wrote: Hari Om !I have added few songs to our Files Section in the "Music files" folder.You can download it from there.Do let me know if you want few more.Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !guruvayur , vradhakrishnan nair <vrkrishnannair wrote:>> narayanayabnamah!> > Dearest and Loving devotees of Lord Guruvayoorappa,> Humble salutations and prostrations!> > I wan t to down load some guruvayoorappa songs like ( Karun acheyvaanethu thamasam krishnan etc will any body help me in this regard. Than ks, May Loving Lord of Guru-vayu-oor bless all> > Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya Om Sri Krishnaaya Parabrhmane Namah"> Snehadaravukalode (with love and regards to one and all),> > Vasudevanradhakrishnannair> > > > > love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.> > >

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Dear Shri Nair,

Visit the groups home page and

click " files " option from the left side menu.

You will see ALL the files we have in our group.

Here the link to go to the group home page -

guruvayur/

Alternatively you can click the following link to see the files

uploaded by Shri. Skandapotri

guruvayurMusic%20files/

Pls let me know if you need more help.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

guruvayur , vradhakrishnan nair

<vrkrishnannair wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanay

> //

> Dear and loving devotee of the Loving Lord

Guruvayoorappan(Skandaputri),

> Jai Sreekrishna!

> //

> kindly tell us how to go to music files to down lod it, I am in a

confusion pl help//

>

> //Humble dust of Guruvayoor,

> -VRKrishnannair//

>

> meera chandran <meera_chandran wrote:

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>

> Thank u . Thanks al lot for all the songs.

>

>

With Prayers

>

Meera

>

> skandapotri <skandapotri wrote:

> Hari Om !

> I have added few songs to our Files Section in the " Music files "

> folder.You can download it from there.Do let me know if you want few

> more.

> Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !

>

> guruvayur , vradhakrishnan nair

> <vrkrishnannair@> wrote:

> >

> > narayanayabnamah!

> >

> > Dearest and Loving devotees of Lord Guruvayoorappa,

> > Humble salutations and prostrations!

> >

> > I wan t to down load some guruvayoorappa songs like ( Karun

> acheyvaanethu thamasam krishnan etc will any body help me in this

> regard. Than ks, May Loving Lord of Guru-vayu-oor bless all

> >

> > Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya Om Sri Krishnaaya Parabrhmane Namah "

> > Snehadaravukalode (with love and regards to one and all),

> >

> > Vasudevanradhakrishnannair

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not

> violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards

> allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.

> >

> >

> > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

>

>

>

> love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not

violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures

up on this beautiful earth.

>

>

> Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

>

Jai sree krishna.

Thank you and beautiful songs.

Would you by any chance have the AGREPASHYAMI............... in ragamalika.............. by P.LEELA.

and also Rasakreedai ...............by P.Leela,

Or anyone having the above, please post and announce..............it would be really great to hear the original and enjoy.

Thanks in advance.

skandapotri <skandapotriguruvayur Sent: Tuesday, 18 December, 2007 1:29:31 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Sri Guruvayurappan songs

Hari Om !I have added few songs to our Files Section in the "Music files" folder.You can download it from there.Do let me know if you want few more.Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya !guruvayur@grou ps.com, vradhakrishnan nair <vrkrishnannair@ ...> wrote:>> narayanayabnamah!> > Dearest and Loving devotees of Lord Guruvayoorappa,> Humble salutations and prostrations!> > I wan t to down load some guruvayoorappa songs like ( Karun acheyvaanethu thamasam krishnan etc will any body help me in this regard. Than ks, May Loving Lord of Guru-vayu-oor bless all> > Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya Om Sri Krishnaaya Parabrhmane Namah"> Snehadaravukalode (with love and regards to one and all),> > Vasudevanradhakrish

nannair> > > > > love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.> > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.>

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.