IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Ohm Namah Shivaya . Narayana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Hare Krishna,

All loving divotees,

please for my brother son and give them fullfill life. i am only one of his brother and we have one sister also which is give us for good direction for us in our life. so i remeber her words this moment, when we give good things for others we get good things from others, so please pray for our loving brother son and give them blessings which is we can give them our guruvayoorappan support.

Take Care,

with lots of pray,

Vinu.

Ohm Namo Narayana, Ohm Namo Narayana.

Rajesh Menon <raj_menon74Guruvayur <guruvayur >Monday, 17 December, 2007 12:51:02 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Ohm Namah Shivaya . Narayana

Hare Rama, Hare KrishnaOn 20th Dec. 2007 at 09:00 to 09:30 is an auspicious movement of my life It is on this day my son is going to have his first food. My son is 6 months old and on this auspicious day he will have his first chor ooon.My faith is I am not able to attend the ceremony as I am working across the country (Iraq) and cannot come down for this day due to heavy schedules of work.Request all the devotees and elderly members to shower there blessings on him and pray.Ohm Namah Shivaya.Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at http://in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Hari OM!

Dear Rajesh,

May Lord Guruvayurappan bless your son, to make him, one of HIS Greatest Devotee.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 12/17/07, Rajesh Menon <raj_menon74 wrote:

Hare Rama, Hare KrishnaOn 20th Dec. 2007 at 09:00 to 09:30 is an auspicious movement of my life It is on this day my son is going to have his first food. My son is 6 months old and on this auspicious day he will have his first chor ooon.

My faith is I am not able to attend the ceremony as I am working across the country (Iraq) and cannot come down for this day due to heavy schedules of work.Request all the devotees and elderly members to shower there blessings on him and pray.

Ohm Namah Shivaya.Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php -- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Dear Shri Rajesh,

I am sure with Krishna Prasad's message Lord Guruvayoorappan has blessed your beloved son and the chorooN ceremony would have been over by this time without your phisical presence, but they might have felt your presence through out the ceremony in spirit.

I too pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless your son throughout his life time.

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandra Sekharan

Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99guruvayur Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 1:24:16 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Ohm Namah Shivaya . Narayana

Hari OM!

Dear Rajesh,

May Lord Guruvayurappan bless your son, to make him, one of HIS Greatest Devotee.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 12/17/07, Rajesh Menon <raj_menon74@ .co. in> wrote:

Hare Rama, Hare KrishnaOn 20th Dec. 2007 at 09:00 to 09:30 is an auspicious movement of my life It is on this day my son is going to have his first food. My son is 6 months old and on this auspicious day he will have his first chor ooon. My faith is I am not able to attend the ceremony as I am working across the country (Iraq) and cannot come down for this day due to heavy schedules of work.Request all the devotees and elderly members to shower there blessings on him and pray. Ohm Namah Shivaya.Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at http://in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals. in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Dear Rajesh,I join the rest of the members of this group in our prayer for Lord's blessings on the occasion of the Annaprashan of your son today and for his health and long life.OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYAOM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYAOM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYAOM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYAShashi KarthaRajesh Menon <raj_menon74Guruvayur

<guruvayur >Monday, December 17, 2007 3:21:02 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Ohm Namah Shivaya . Narayana

Hare Rama, Hare Krishna

On 20th Dec. 2007 at 09:00 to 09:30 is an auspicious movement of my life

It is on this day my son is going to have his first food.

My son is 6 months old and on this auspicious day he will have his first chor ooon.

My faith is I am not able to attend the ceremony as I am working across the country (Iraq) and cannot come down for this day due to heavy schedules of work.

Request all the devotees and elderly members to shower there blessings on him and pray.

Ohm Namah Shivaya.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at http://in.messenger ./ webmessengerprom o.php

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.