IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] How big or small our Earth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji

Thanks for the slokam of Shri Narayana Menon by which you refreshed my memory too. You are absolutely right. With our Karma and ego we think we are great but there are greater things elsewhere which is difficult to understand and beyond our limited wisdom and knowledge. Ego, arrogance, anger and hatred all have to be shed off so that we can live in this wonderful bhoomi (a small dot) of the huge Universe.

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandrasekharan Menon

Sunil Menon <menon_sunilguruvayur Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2007 4:55:26 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: How big or small our Earth

Dear Chandraji,Good one that made me think about the silly ego, arrogance and daily Karma of mine. Living in a small dot (Bhoomi) in this umimaginably huge universe of HIM , our egoes are popped up larger than many of the larger stars and planets. This email reminds of an old Nalappat Narayana Menon poem many of us studied in school - അനനàµà´¤à´‚ à´…à´œàµà´žà´¾à´¤à´‚ അവരàµâ€à´£àµà´£à´¨àµ€à´¯à´‚à´ˆ ഭൂമി ഗോളം തിരിയàµà´¨àµà´¨ മാരàµâ€à´—àµà´—à´‚ അതിങàµà´—ലൠഎങàµà´™à´¾à´£àµà´Ÿàµ‹à´°à´¿à´Ÿà´¤àµà´¤à´¿à´°àµà´¨àµà´¨àµ നോകàµà´•àµà´¨àµà´¨ മരàµà´¤àµà´¤àµà´¯à´¨àµ à´•à´¥ à´Žà´¨àµà´¤à´±à´¿à´žàµà´žàµ ?(excuse my memory and typing)------------ --------- ---Anatham atNyatham avarnaneeyamEee bhoomi golam thiriyunna maargamAthingal Engandoridathirunnu Nokkunna Marthyan Kadha

Entharinju?Make me think about the Almighty GOD, his thri-lokam and our micro being!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.