IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Happy Birthday Sunilji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Very Happy Birthday to you Sunil Ji. I am really fortunate to be a member of your group guruvayur.com. May God shower his blessings on you.

On 12/28/07, Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:

OM NAMO NARAYANAYADear All,

Its our Sunil ji's birthday tomorrow (December 29th).

Lets wish him a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...

Lets pray to Guruvayoorappan to give him all the blessings.

Radhe Shyam,

Arun

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Suniji Happy Birthday. May the Lord of Guruvayoor Bless you and yours with lot sof Good Health Wealth and Happiness. 2. My invitation to Gmail has expired and all the prayers I wrote got deleted. so can you please send another invitation snehapurvam vimalaSatya Sreenivasa Rao Ramisetty <sreenivas_r wrote: Sunil, We wish you a very Happy and Prosperous Birthday to you and a Happy New

Year.Sreenivas guruvayur From: arunppillay Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 07:00:29 -0800[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Happy Birthday Sunilji OM NAMO NARAYANAYADear All, Its our Sunil ji's birthday tomorrow (December 29th). Lets wish him a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... Lets pray to Guruvayoorappan to give him all the blessings. Radhe Shyam, Arun Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!

Dear Sunil , A very happy birthday to you and many happy returns.May Lord Guruvayurappan shower you and your family with his grace in the conming years.May your good work continue succesfully for a long long time. saroja Ramanujam I will send you aproper grettings later as I am sending this in ahurry Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. www.freewebs.com/asrama3

I wish to join the rest of the members of this group to wish Sunilji many many happy returns of the day.Our prayers are with you.OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYAOM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYAOM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYAOM NAMO NARAYANAYA OM NAMO NARAYANAYAOm Namo NarayanayaShashi KarthaSaroja Ramanujam <sarojram18guruvayur Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007

7:07:23 AMRE: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Happy Birthday Sunilji

Dear Sunil , A very happy birthday to you and many happy returns.May Lord Guruvayurappan shower you and your family with his grace in the conming years.May your good work continue succesfully for a long long time. saroja Ramanujam I will send you aproper grettings later as I am sending this in ahurry Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in

sanskrit. www.freewebs. com/asrama3 Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Mr.Sunil Many more happy and prosperous birthday MV Nalini Sree Satya Sreenivasa Rao Ramisetty <sreenivas_r wrote: Sunil, We wish you a very Happy and Prosperous Birthday to you and a Happy New Year.Sreenivas To:

guruvayur From: arunppillay Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 07:00:29 -0800[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Happy Birthday Sunilji OM NAMO NARAYANAYADear All, Its our Sunil ji's birthday tomorrow (December 29th). Lets wish him a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... Lets pray to Guruvayoorappan to give him all the blessings. Radhe

Shyam, Arun Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!

Dear sunilji, !Jai sreekrishnaya Namo nama! Wish u a happy birthday and lord guruvayoorappa will give u all blessings on it. Rgds KrishnaArun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYADear All, Its our

Sunil ji's birthday tomorrow (December 29th). Lets wish him a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... Lets pray to Guruvayoorappan to give him all the blessings. Radhe Shyam, Arun Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

namaste shri. sunil:

SwasthyaSthuthe KushalaMasthu ChirayurasthuGodhanthivaajiDhanaDhaanya SamridhiRasthu AishwaryaMasthu VinayoSthuri PukshaYosthuSanthanaMasthu Sathatham HariBhakthiRasthu. namaste | loka samasta sukhino bhavanthu | sindu kaipuzha

nalini sree <nalinisree_nairguruvayur Sent: Saturday, 29 December, 2007 10:33:49 AMRE: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Happy Birthday Sunilji

Mr.Sunil

Many more happy and prosperous birthday

MV Nalini Sree

Satya Sreenivasa Rao Ramisetty <sreenivas_r@ hotmail.com> wrote:

Sunil, We wish you a very Happy and Prosperous Birthday to you and a Happy New Year.Sreenivas

guruvayur@grou ps.comarunppillay@ Fri, 28 Dec 2007 07:00:29 -0800[Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Happy Birthday Sunilji

OM NAMO NARAYANAYADear All,

Its our Sunil ji's birthday tomorrow (December 29th).

Lets wish him a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ....

Lets pray to Guruvayoorappan to give him all the blessings.

Radhe Shyam,

Arun

Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Hare Krishna, Even though late Very Very Happy Birthday to Sunilji. May Kannan Blessing always be with you. With Love, Sreesindu kaipuzha <sindukaipuzha wrote: namaste shri. sunil: SwasthyaSthuthe KushalaMasthu ChirayurasthuGodhanthivaajiDhanaDhaanya SamridhiRasthu AishwaryaMasthu VinayoSthuri

PukshaYosthuSanthanaMasthu Sathatham HariBhakthiRasthu. namaste | loka samasta sukhino bhavanthu | sindu kaipuzha nalini sree <nalinisree_nair >guruvayur Sent: Saturday, 29 December, 2007 10:33:49 AMRE: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Happy Birthday Sunilji Mr.Sunil Many more happy and prosperous birthday MV Nalini Sree Satya Sreenivasa Rao Ramisetty <sreenivas_r@ hotmail.com> wrote: Sunil, We wish you a very Happy and Prosperous Birthday to you and a Happy New Year.Sreenivas guruvayur@grou ps.comarunppillay@ Fri, 28 Dec 2007 07:00:29 -0800[Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Happy Birthday Sunilji OM NAMO NARAYANAYADear All, Its our Sunil ji's birthday tomorrow (December 29th). Lets wish him a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY .... Lets pray to Guruvayoorappan to give him all the blessings. Radhe Shyam, Arun Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out! Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Sent from - a smarter inbox.

Sunilji I am really sorry . I missed your birthday . Hope it was a beautiful one . BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY . Guruvayoorappan will bless you.Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYADear All, Its our Sunil ji's birthday tomorrow (December 29th). Lets wish him a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... Lets pray to Guruvayoorappan to give him all the blessings. Radhe Shyam, Arun Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.