IndiaDivine.org

[Fwd: Enjoing reading Bhaktaranjini Books]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

Here is a feedback from one of our devotee readers about the book.

It is a matter of immense satisfaction which in turn gives us the sense

of fulfilment of life ambition that our humble endeavour has proved

useful and is being read and enjoyed by the readers

Hope the second edition comes through. Wish Happy New Year again.to all.

KVG

Dear Sri Gopalakrishna garu,

I once again thank you, Sir for providing such an excellent commentary on SRIMANNARAYANEEYAM. Recently I started reading Vol. I and I am enjoing a lot. Now I am reading the book without leaving a single word. I don't feel that am reading a translation but it is like reading an independent commentary. It is comprehensive and self contained as the authors included highly valuable information from other scriptures.

I am reading Dasakam 3 and I am very much eager to complete Vol. I and move on to Vol. II. As I am working as a Computer Science Professor and I am also pursuing my Ph.D, time is a contsraint. But frankly speaking I enjoy more reading your books rather than Computer Science. Hope to complete all the three Volumes as early as possible and visit Guruvayur as early as possible.

Namaskarams to You.

With Regards

M V Ramakrishna

Vijayawada.> Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:53:02 +0530> gopalakrishna.kv ramakrishna_m_v CC: geeess; sivaniyer Re: Received Bhaktaranjini Books> > Dear Sri. Ramakrishnaji,> Namaskarams. I dont remember whether I replied this kind mail of yours > or not; my "sent" box was partly deleted and hence I could not > ascertain. Today, I was deleting old mails from the "In-box", but as I > could not trace my reply to you, this mail.> > Kindly pardon me if I have not replied, as it was not intentional. I > have forwarded your mail to the other three members of the crew for > their information, with apologies for the belated action. It was the > same Sri. SN Sastri whose book you are already having, who has been kind > enough to edit this book too, at our request. The English version of the > Malayalam commentary was a retirement hobby of my friends and myself.> > I am sure, by this time, you must have gone through substantial portions > of the commentary. We shall be happy to receive your further comments, > with particular reference to any points of weakness in our venture, > which would serve our cause positively, and help us in our attempts at > self-introspection.> > With warmest regards,> K.V. Gopalakrishna.> > > > > > Ramakrishna M V wrote:> > > Respected Sir> >> > The books were delivered on 4th even though you dispatched them on > > 30th Nov.06. Any way I am glad to receive them with great enthusiasm. > > Quikly I have scanned through some pages and I liked the beautiful > > commentary very much. I am very happy that all the three books were > > hard-bound with attractive cover pages with quality printing.> >> > I have with me two earlier commentaries on Narayaneeyam- one written > > by Swami Tapasyananda and another by Sri S.N.Sastri. Compared to these > > two Your commentary is more elaborate with references to various other > > Puranas , Upanishads and the Geeta. I liked references to Krishna > > Karnamrutham.> >> > I came to know from the Introduction that it took more than 5 years > > for the preparation of these volumes. You have taken great pains to > > bring out these books. I would like to express my sincere thanks to > > all the people behind this work. You made the commentary available to > > a wider section of people like me. I pray to Lord krishna for giving > > all of you a very good health and long life for bringing out some more > > valuable works.> >> > Kindly excuse me if there are any mistakes in these emails.> >> > With Regards> > M V Ramakrishna> >> > _______________> > Want to improve your lifestyle? Get Mickey Mehta’s advice on holistic > > living http://content.msn.co.in/Lifestyle/AskExpert/Default06.htm> >> >> > Live the life in style with MSN Lifestyle. Check out! Try it now!