IndiaDivine.org

Krishna Katha - Mercy for the Earnest Only

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA QUOTE Wisdom does not depend on age, but on knowledge received from a superior source.One cannot become a wise man simply by advancement of age. No. That is not possible. Knowledge has to be received from a superior source; then one can become wise. Krishna Katha - Mercy for the Earnest Only By chance a person slipped and fell into a deep well and could not get out in spite of all his efforts; therefore he began shouting for help. Being merciful, a very kind-hearted

passer-by brought a piece of long rope which was lowered down in the well so that the man could get out by grabbing the rope. The passer-by asked the man to catch hold of the rope and try to climb up so that he could pull him up. In response the person started shouting, “O my friend, please help me so that I can put my fingers around the rope.” PURPORT Such a kind-hearted person is like the spiritual master or the Supreme Godhead Himself. He has already lowered a rope of rescue into the deep darkness into our ignorance. It is only by our earnest effort

in catching hold of that mercy that we can be delivered and liberated from material agonies. Unless we extend out best efforts earnestly, and qualify ourselves for the Lord’s mercy, it is next to impossible that we can be rescued from our fallen condition. Radhe

Shyam,Arun

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.