IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayoor Puradeeswara Karunamaya Krishna song

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sree Krishna ! Dear Syamala Ji, Thanks a lot for sharing this information. I will record those songs and put it the net for Sudha ji and all of us. With prayers, Krishnapriya.Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Dear Sudhaji The lovely serial SREEKRISHNA LEELA with songs both at the beginging and end of the serial are re telecast everyday at 3.00 AM IST. If you can wake up by then (time when the thirunada of our Bhooloka Vaikuntam opens) you can hear the songs in full. It is worth hearing Humbly SyamalaKrishnapriya <skandapotri > wrote: Dear Sudha ji, I think that song is not available on the net. With prayers, Krishnapriyasudha kumari <sudhavs53 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya! Dear Krishnapriyaji, Thank you for uploading the Oothukadu songs. Do you know from where we can download the song, "Guruvayoor Puradeeswara Karunamaya Krishna" song, which is shown at the end of the " Sree Krishna Leela" serial on Asianet during week days. I have never heard the song in full, as they just cut off after 2 lines. Somebody told me that it has been sung by Sujatha. Thanks & regards Sudha Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Bhakathas I can i get a cd of the song from Sree krishna Leela.Because when the seiral is telecated in the evening they are not showing the full song.So please help me to get a cd on it Vinod PillaiKrishnapriya <skandapotri wrote: Jai Sree Krishna

! Dear Syamala Ji, Thanks a lot for sharing this information. I will record those songs and put it the net for Sudha ji and all of us. With prayers, Krishnapriya.Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Dear Sudhaji The lovely serial SREEKRISHNA LEELA with songs both at the beginging and end of the serial are re telecast everyday at 3.00 AM IST. If you can wake up by then (time when the thirunada of our Bhooloka Vaikuntam opens) you can

hear the songs in full. It is worth hearing Humbly SyamalaKrishnapriya <skandapotri > wrote: Dear Sudha ji, I think that song is not available on the net. With prayers, Krishnapriyasudha kumari <sudhavs53 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya! Dear Krishnapriyaji, Thank you for uploading the Oothukadu songs. Do you know from where we can download the song, "Guruvayoor Puradeeswara Karunamaya Krishna" song, which is shown at the end of the " Sree Krishna Leela" serial on Asianet during week days. I have never heard the song in full, as they just cut off after 2 lines. Somebody told me that it has been sung by Sujatha. Thanks & regards Sudha Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Krishnapriyaji, Sudhaji I also woke up today at 3.00 AM to give you both company to hear the song. However I was disappointed. The title song they showed in full. Infact last week when I missed an episode of Sreekrishna Leela, I watched the same at 3 AM and both the songs at begining and end were shown in full. That is why I shared the information with you. Sorry for any inconvenience caused to you However, please do not give up. Please try again and I am sure with the Blessings of KANNAN Krishnapriyaji will be able to record the song for all of us Humbly Syamala Krishnapriya <skandapotri wrote: Jai Sree Krishna ! Dear Syamala Ji, Thanks a lot for sharing this information. I will record those songs and put it the net for Sudha ji and all of us. With prayers, Krishnapriya.Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath > wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Dear Sudhaji The lovely serial SREEKRISHNA LEELA with songs both at the beginging and end of the serial are re telecast everyday at 3.00 AM IST. If you can wake up by then (time when the thirunada of our Bhooloka Vaikuntam opens) you can hear the songs in full. It is worth hearing Humbly SyamalaKrishnapriya <skandapotri > wrote: Dear Sudha ji, I think that song is not available on the net. With prayers, Krishnapriyasudha kumari <sudhavs53 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya! Dear Krishnapriyaji, Thank you for uploading the Oothukadu songs. Do you know from where we can download the song, "Guruvayoor Puradeeswara Karunamaya Krishna" song, which is shown at the end of the " Sree Krishna Leela" serial on Asianet during week days. I have never heard the song in full, as they just cut off after 2 lines. Somebody told me that it has been sung by Sujatha. Thanks & regards Sudha Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.