IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayur visit and our group information

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Great to know Sunilji, And Lord Guruvayurappan will definitely find a happy, Healthy and prosperous life

for all of us in our group. When You see HIM... see HIM with all our eyes too... May GOD Bless

Please take some Guruvayur Photos and upload to our group The Latest and Greatest!!!

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 1/23/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

Dear Devotee members,Hope all of you having a good new year!I will be away for a while and plan to be in Guruvayur sometime nextmonth (Feb). Life has become very stressful lately and we are looking

forward tobeing in Guruvayoorappan's lotus feet and pray hard for his kindness andblessings.I will be praying for our entire group member's well being when I am inGuruvayoor. May His choicest blessings be on each one of you.

--------------------Regarding the group activities ----------------------Veenaji (

veeus18 ) and Chandraji(chandrasmenon2002) has kindly agreed to spare some time and

moderate our group while I am away. Please contact them if you haveany group related questions.--------------------Shashiji (

shashi_kartha) and Chandraji(chandrasmenon2002) are doing an excellent job of up keeping

our Koti Naama Archana (One Crore Narayanaya Naamam) site and pleasecontact them with all your queries regarding Koti Japam entry and site.

http://guruvayur.blogspot.com--------------------Sukumarji (

sukumarcanada) has kindly agreed to work on thecoming issue of Navaneetham - our monthly magazine. Please send allyour articles and poems to

sukumarcanada---------------------We are having some technical difficulties in publishing theBhagavatham audio that Sukumarji has completed recording. Due to my

extremelybusy schedule I could not spend as much time to help Sukumarji inputting itonline. Hopefully with Guruvayurappans grace, we will complete it soonand letyou all know.---------------------

Once I finalize my dates in and around, I will let you know if some ofus can meet as we did last time. I plan to be in Guruvayur, Delhi,Bangalore and Chennai. I would suggest someone from each city to take

lead in contacting others and arrange a get together.I hope Vinodji and Arunji can arrange Bangalore meeting tentativelysome time around 18th of Feb. Will let you know dates by next week.I also like to meet some devotees in Guruvayur and possibly we can

meet some Devaswom folks to let them know about our group andactivities like Navaneetham, Koti Japam etc. Please let me know ifanyone in and around in guruvayur in Feb.Please have us in your prayers for Guruvayoorappan's " KARUNA " .

Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil. -- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Hari Om! Sunilji, Have a great trip! I know how it feels to be there in Guruvayoor - I just had a wonderful Darsanam in December and I wish you and the family to have a wonderful Darsanam as well. I tried fixing the Bhagavatham html and something is still not working properly. Let us hope that we will be able to have it running soon! Have a great trip, send us pictures and stories! Hari Om! Sukumar Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Devotee members,Hope all of you having a good new year!I will be away for a while and plan to be in Guruvayur sometime nextmonth (Feb). Life has become very stressful lately and we are lookingforward tobeing in Guruvayoorappan's lotus feet and pray hard for his kindness andblessings.I will be praying for our entire group member's well being when I am inGuruvayoor. May His choicest blessings be on each one of you.--------------------Regarding the group activities ----------------------Veenaji ( veeus18 ) and Chandraji(chandrasmenon2002 ) has kindly agreed to spare some time andmoderate our group

while I am away. Please contact them if you haveany group related questions.--------------------Shashiji (shashi_kartha ) and Chandraji(chandrasmenon2002 ) are doing an excellent job of up keepingour Koti Naama Archana (One Crore Narayanaya Naamam) site and pleasecontact them with all your queries regarding Koti Japam entry and site.http://guruvayur.blogspot.com--------------------Sukumarji (sukumarcanada ) has kindly agreed to work on thecoming issue of Navaneetham - our monthly magazine. Please send allyour articles and poems to sukumarcanada ---------------------We are having some technical difficulties in publishing theBhagavatham audio that Sukumarji has completed recording. Due to myextremelybusy schedule I could not spend as much time to help Sukumarji inputting itonline. Hopefully with Guruvayurappans grace, we will complete it soonand letyou all know.---------------------Once I finalize my dates in and around, I will let you know if some ofus can meet as we did last time. I plan to be in Guruvayur, Delhi,Bangalore and Chennai. I would suggest someone from each city to takelead in contacting others and arrange a get together.I hope Vinodji and Arunji can arrange Bangalore meeting tentativelysome time around 18th of Feb. Will let you know dates by next week.I also like to meet some

devotees in Guruvayur and possibly we canmeet some Devaswom folks to let them know about our group andactivities like Navaneetham, Koti Japam etc. Please let me know ifanyone in and around in guruvayur in Feb.Please have us in your prayers for Guruvayoorappan's "KARUNA".Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Hello In Today's koti nama japam There are 2 (225). Please count only one. The second one is a duplicate because of slow connection clicked twice. snehapurvam vimalaChandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Ohm Namo Narayanaya Respected G, and other members of this wonderful web world of Guruvayoor As I type these lines Sunilji and his family are on their way to India. He is planning to meet some of our members at Bangalore, Chennai and Delhi besides at Guruvayoor. I seek every-body's blessings in assisting Veena Nair for the group activities and Shashi Kartha in our Koti Nama Archana Blog. Dr. Sukumar will be compiling and publishing Navaneetham for Kumbha maasam i.e on 13th of Feb. I am grateful for Sunilji for giving me this opportunity to be of some help while he is away in India. Since the introduction of Koti Nama Archana, we became more closer and hence this

opportunity. Additionally, since I am retired and have nothing else to do made him consider me as a candidate to offer this responsibility. Bodily and Mentally I am strong but Intellectually (?) I am still a seeker and learner. I am a student learning Sanskrit at this young age of 70 in our Gurukulam through our Great Sarojaji. I request our members' active participation in completing the Koti Nama Archana, by end of this year, preferably by Janmashtami. Though our daily bowl of nivedhyam is restricted to 50 postings by Google, it has not been filled so far. I personally feel each posting contain 108 or multiples of 108. .ASHTOTHARA SATHA NAMA is the best but any number is welcome and hoping to reach the

maximum 50 postings daily. I join everyone in wishing Sunilji and his family the very best. His is really a blessed soul by our Guruvayoorappan and without Sunilji we would not be here under this umbrella. Ohm Namo Narayana Chandrasekharan Menon Sunil Menon <menon_sunil >guruvayur Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:52:11 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayur visit and our group information Dear Devotee

members,Hope all of you having a good new year!I will be away for a while and plan to be in Guruvayur sometime nextmonth (Feb). Life has become very stressful lately and we are lookingforward tobeing in Guruvayoorappan' s lotus feet and pray hard for his kindness andblessings.I will be praying for our entire group member's well being when I am inGuruvayoor. May His choicest blessings be on each one of you.------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -----Regarding the group activities -------------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----Veenaji ( veeus18 ) and Chandraji(chandrasmenon2002@ ) has kindly agreed to spare some time andmoderate our

group while I am away. Please contact them if you haveany group related questions.------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -----Shashiji (shashi_kartha@ ) and Chandraji(chandrasmenon2002@ ) are doing an excellent job of up keepingour Koti Naama Archana (One Crore Narayanaya Naamam) site and pleasecontact them with all your queries regarding Koti Japam entry and site.http://guruvayuryah oogroup.blogspot .com------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -----Sukumarji (sukumarcanada@ ) has kindly agreed to work on thecoming issue of Navaneetham - our monthly magazine. Please send allyour articles and poems to sukumarcanada@ ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ------We are having some technical difficulties in publishing theBhagavatham audio that Sukumarji has completed recording. Due to myextremelybusy schedule I could not spend as much time to help Sukumarji inputting itonline. Hopefully with Guruvayurappans grace, we will complete it soonand letyou all know.------------ ---------Once I finalize my dates in and around, I will let you know if some ofus can meet as we did last time. I plan to be in Guruvayur, Delhi,Bangalore and Chennai. I would suggest someone from each

city to takelead in contacting others and arrange a get together.I hope Vinodji and Arunji can arrange Bangalore meeting tentativelysome time around 18th of Feb. Will let you know dates by next week.I also like to meet some devotees in Guruvayur and possibly we canmeet some Devaswom folks to let them know about our group andactivities like Navaneetham, Koti Japam etc. Please let me know ifanyone in and around in guruvayur in Feb.Please have us in your prayers for Guruvayoorappan' s "KARUNA".Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Sunilji, Wishing you and your family a wonderful Darshan at Guruvayoor. Krishna Guruvayoorappa. Hari Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Devotee members,Hope all of you having a good new year!I will be away for a while and plan to be in Guruvayur sometime nextmonth (Feb). Life has become very stressful lately and we are lookingforward tobeing

in Guruvayoorappan's lotus feet and pray hard for his kindness andblessings.I will be praying for our entire group member's well being when I am inGuruvayoor. May His choicest blessings be on each one of you.--------------------Regarding the group activities ----------------------Veenaji ( veeus18 ) and Chandraji(chandrasmenon2002 ) has kindly agreed to spare some time andmoderate our group while I am away. Please contact them if you haveany group related questions.--------------------Shashiji (shashi_kartha ) and Chandraji(chandrasmenon2002 ) are doing an excellent job of up keepingour Koti Naama Archana (One Crore Narayanaya Naamam) site and pleasecontact them with all your queries regarding Koti Japam entry and site.http://guruvayur.blogspot.com--------------------Sukumarji (sukumarcanada ) has kindly agreed to work on thecoming issue of Navaneetham - our monthly magazine. Please send allyour articles and poems to sukumarcanada ---------------------We are having some technical difficulties in publishing theBhagavatham audio that Sukumarji has completed recording. Due to

myextremelybusy schedule I could not spend as much time to help Sukumarji inputting itonline. Hopefully with Guruvayurappans grace, we will complete it soonand letyou all know.---------------------Once I finalize my dates in and around, I will let you know if some ofus can meet as we did last time. I plan to be in Guruvayur, Delhi,Bangalore and Chennai. I would suggest someone from each city to takelead in contacting others and arrange a get together.I hope Vinodji and Arunji can arrange Bangalore meeting tentativelysome time around 18th of Feb. Will let you know dates by next week.I also like to meet some devotees in Guruvayur and possibly we canmeet some Devaswom folks to let them know about our group andactivities like Navaneetham, Koti Japam etc. Please let me know ifanyone in and around in guruvayur in Feb.Please have us in your prayers for Guruvayoorappan's

"KARUNA".Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Om Namo Narayana Dear Sunil ji Happy to know that u and fmly are going to have dharshan at Guruvayoor temple.Our prays are always with u.I hope u get a very good dharshan of the lord.I am sure Lord Guruvayoorappan will bless u and ur fmly. Om Namo Narayana Vinod Pillaiharig preetha <harigpreetha wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Sunilji, Wishing you and your family a wonderful Darshan at Guruvayoor. Krishna Guruvayoorappa. Hari Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Devotee members,Hope all of you having a good new year!I will be away for a while and plan to be in Guruvayur sometime nextmonth (Feb). Life has become very stressful lately and we are lookingforward tobeing in Guruvayoorappan's lotus feet and pray hard for his kindness andblessings.I will be praying for our entire group member's well being when I am inGuruvayoor. May His choicest blessings

be on each one of you.--------------------Regarding the group activities ----------------------Veenaji ( veeus18 ) and Chandraji(chandrasmenon2002 ) has kindly agreed to spare some time andmoderate our group while I am away. Please contact them if you haveany group related questions.--------------------Shashiji (shashi_kartha ) and Chandraji(chandrasmenon2002 ) are doing an excellent job of up keepingour Koti Naama Archana (One Crore Narayanaya Naamam) site and pleasecontact them with all your queries

regarding Koti Japam entry and site.http://guruvayur.blogspot.com--------------------Sukumarji (sukumarcanada ) has kindly agreed to work on thecoming issue of Navaneetham - our monthly magazine. Please send allyour articles and poems to sukumarcanada ---------------------We are having some technical difficulties in publishing theBhagavatham audio that Sukumarji has completed recording. Due to myextremelybusy schedule I could not spend as much time to help Sukumarji inputting itonline. Hopefully with Guruvayurappans grace, we will complete it soonand letyou all

know.---------------------Once I finalize my dates in and around, I will let you know if some ofus can meet as we did last time. I plan to be in Guruvayur, Delhi,Bangalore and Chennai. I would suggest someone from each city to takelead in contacting others and arrange a get together.I hope Vinodji and Arunji can arrange Bangalore meeting tentativelysome time around 18th of Feb. Will let you know dates by next week.I also like to meet some devotees in Guruvayur and possibly we canmeet some Devaswom folks to let them know about our group andactivities like Navaneetham, Koti Japam etc. Please let me know ifanyone in and around in guruvayur in Feb.Please have us in your prayers for Guruvayoorappan's "KARUNA".Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!!

Wishing Sunilji and a GOOD DARSHAN all HIS blessings.

I visited Guruvayoor on 20.01.2008 and had a GOOD

DARSHAN of Lord Unnikannan. I reached temple at 2.30

PM and stood up in queue till 4.30 PM. I got the

Darshan within half an hour after opening the

Sreekovil at 4.30.

I saw few changes in the queue system. Now the line

is in South side of KIZHAKKE NADA instead of the long

queue moving beside Melpathur Auditorium. (They have

made temporary arrangement by tying Bamboo).

Also there are separate queue system for Old and

Ladies. Queue for Aged persons starts from Thekke

Nada (Ayyappa Temple) and for ladies starts from

Vadakke Nada (Vazhipadu Counter).

May God Bless All

Rajan Kinattinkara

--- Arun Sasi <sasiarun3 wrote:

> Dear Sunilji,

>

> Wishing you a safe and nice trip to Guruvayoor and

> may Guruvayorappan bless

> you and your family a very prosperous and happy

> life.

>

> Present Guruvayoor melshanthi Sri Ezhikode

> Satheeshan Namboodiri is a close

> family friend of mine and I request you to meet him

> and explain about our

> group activities. Through me he has got some idea

> about our guruvayoor group

> and will be great if you can introduce our group

> activities more and hope it

> can be helpful to us.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>

> Regards

> Arun Sasi

> Dubai

> 971 50 5980704

>

>

> On 1/23/08, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Devotee members,

> >

> > Hope all of you having a good new year!

> >

> > I will be away for a while and plan to be in

> Guruvayur sometime next

> > month (Feb). Life has become very stressful lately

> and we are looking

> > forward to

> > being in Guruvayoorappan's lotus feet and pray

> hard for his kindness and

> > blessings.

> >

> > I will be praying for our entire group member's

> well being when I am in

> > Guruvayoor. May His choicest blessings be on each

> one of you.

> >

> >

>

--------------------

> > Regarding the group activities --

> >

>

--------------------

> > Veenaji ( veeus18 <veeus18%40>

> ) and Chandraji

> > (chandrasmenon2002

> <chandrasmenon2002%40>) has kindly

> > agreed to spare some time and

> > moderate our group while I am away. Please contact

> them if you have

> > any group related questions.

> >

> >

>

--------------------

> > Shashiji (shashi_kartha

> <shashi_kartha%40>) and

> > Chandraji

> > (chandrasmenon2002

> <chandrasmenon2002%40>) are doing an

> > excellent job of up keeping

> > our Koti Naama Archana (One Crore Narayanaya

> Naamam) site and please

> > contact them with all your queries regarding Koti

> Japam entry and site.

> >

> > http://guruvayur.blogspot.com

> >

>

--------------------

> >

> > Sukumarji (sukumarcanada

> <sukumarcanada%40>) has kindly

> > agreed to work on the

> > coming issue of Navaneetham - our monthly

> magazine. Please send all

> > your articles and poems to

> sukumarcanada<sukumarcanada%40>

> >

> >

>

---------------------

> > We are having some technical difficulties in

> publishing the

> > Bhagavatham audio that Sukumarji has completed

> recording. Due to my

> > extremely

> > busy schedule I could not spend as much time to

> help Sukumarji in

> > putting it

> > online. Hopefully with Guruvayurappans grace, we

> will complete it soon

> > and let

> > you all know.

> >

> > ---------------------

> >

> > Once I finalize my dates in and around, I will let

> you know if some of

> > us can meet as we did last time. I plan to be in

> Guruvayur, Delhi,

> > Bangalore and Chennai. I would suggest someone

> from each city to take

> > lead in contacting others and arrange a get

> together.

> >

> > I hope Vinodji and Arunji can arrange Bangalore

> meeting tentatively

> > some time around 18th of Feb. Will let you know

> dates by next week.

> >

> > I also like to meet some devotees in Guruvayur and

> possibly we can

> > meet some Devaswom folks to let them know about

> our group and

> > activities like Navaneetham, Koti Japam etc.

> Please let me know if

> > anyone in and around in guruvayur in Feb.

> >

> > Please have us in your prayers for

> Guruvayoorappan's " KARUNA " .

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya:

> > Sunil.

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> AS

>

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html

Please let me know When & where chennai people can meet SuniljiChandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Ohm Namo Narayanaya Respected G, and other members of this wonderful web world of Guruvayoor As I type these

lines Sunilji and his family are on their way to India. He is planning to meet some of our members at Bangalore, Chennai and Delhi besides at Guruvayoor. I seek every-body's blessings in assisting Veena Nair for the group activities and Shashi Kartha in our Koti Nama Archana Blog. Dr. Sukumar will be compiling and publishing Navaneetham for Kumbha maasam i.e on 13th of Feb. I am grateful for Sunilji for giving me this opportunity to be of some help while he is away in India. Since the introduction of Koti Nama Archana, we became more closer and hence this opportunity. Additionally, since I am retired and have nothing else to do made him consider me as a candidate to offer this responsibility. Bodily and Mentally I am strong but Intellectually (?) I am still a seeker and learner.

I am a student learning Sanskrit at this young age of 70 in our Gurukulam through our Great Sarojaji. I request our members' active participation in completing the Koti Nama Archana, by end of this year, preferably by Janmashtami. Though our daily bowl of nivedhyam is restricted to 50 postings by Google, it has not been filled so far. I personally feel each posting contain 108 or multiples of 108. .ASHTOTHARA SATHA NAMA is the best but any number is welcome and hoping to reach the maximum 50 postings daily. I join everyone in wishing Sunilji and his family the very best. His is really a blessed soul by our Guruvayoorappan and without

Sunilji we would not be here under this umbrella. Ohm Namo Narayana Chandrasekharan Menon Sunil Menon <menon_sunil >guruvayur Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:52:11 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayur visit and our group information Dear Devotee members,Hope all of you having a good new year!I will be away for a while and plan to be in Guruvayur sometime nextmonth (Feb). Life has become very stressful lately and we are lookingforward tobeing in Guruvayoorappan' s lotus

feet and pray hard for his kindness andblessings.I will be praying for our entire group member's well being when I am inGuruvayoor. May His choicest blessings be on each one of you.------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -----Regarding the group activities -------------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----Veenaji ( veeus18 ) and Chandraji(chandrasmenon2002@ ) has kindly agreed to spare some time andmoderate our group while I am away. Please contact them if you haveany group related questions.------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -----Shashiji (shashi_kartha@ ) and Chandraji(chandrasmenon2002@ ) are doing an excellent job of up keepingour Koti Naama Archana (One Crore Narayanaya Naamam) site and pleasecontact them with all your queries regarding Koti Japam entry and site.http://guruvayuryah oogroup.blogspot .com------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -----Sukumarji (sukumarcanada@ ) has kindly agreed to work on thecoming issue of Navaneetham - our monthly magazine. Please send allyour articles and poems to sukumarcanada@ ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ------We are having some technical difficulties in publishing theBhagavatham audio that Sukumarji has completed recording. Due to myextremelybusy schedule I could not spend as much time to help Sukumarji inputting itonline. Hopefully with Guruvayurappans grace, we will complete it soonand letyou all know.------------ ---------Once I finalize my dates in and around, I will let you know if some ofus can meet as we did last time. I plan to be in Guruvayur, Delhi,Bangalore and Chennai. I would suggest someone from each city to takelead in contacting others and arrange a get together.I hope Vinodji and Arunji can arrange Bangalore meeting tentativelysome time around 18th of Feb. Will let you know dates by next week.I also like to meet

some devotees in Guruvayur and possibly we canmeet some Devaswom folks to let them know about our group andactivities like Navaneetham, Koti Japam etc. Please let me know ifanyone in and around in guruvayur in Feb.Please have us in your prayers for Guruvayoorappan' s "KARUNA".Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.