IndiaDivine.org

Koti Naama Archana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Please let us know how to perform "Koti Naama Archana ". Also wish you all a good "Darshan" to Sunilji. Always have great experience to visit Guruvayur Temple. With prayers SreeAnju mukundan Ramanarayan Menon <kkm38 wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYADear Sunil Ji,All of you wish you a very good Darshan !Myself & my family members had been to the said DIVINE LOTUS FEET on

16.01.2008. No words to narrate the feeling which we had during and after Darshan. It is really Sacred and Long Living. Regards(mukundan menon)AOn Thu, 24 Jan 2008 Sunil Menon wrote :>Dear Devotee members,>>Hope all of you having a good new year!>>I will be away for a while and plan to be in Guruvayur sometime next>month (Feb). Life has become very stressful lately and we are looking>forward to>being in Guruvayoorappan's lotus feet and pray hard for his kindness and>blessings.>>I will be praying for our entire group member's well being when I am in>Guruvayoor. May His choicest blessings be on each one of you.>>-------------------->Regarding the group activities

-->-------------------->Veenaji ( veeus18 ) and Chandraji>(chandrasmenon2002 ) has kindly agreed to spare some time and>moderate our group while I am away. Please contact them if you have>any group related questions.>>-------------------->Shashiji (shashi_kartha ) and Chandraji>(chandrasmenon2002 ) are doing an excellent job of up keeping>our Koti Naama Archana (One Crore Narayanaya Naamam) site and please>contact them with all your queries regarding Koti Japam entry and site.>>http://guruvayur.blogspot.com>-------------------->>Sukumarji (sukumarcanada ) has kindly agreed to work on the>coming

issue of Navaneetham - our monthly magazine. Please send all>your articles and poems to sukumarcanada >>--------------------->We are having some technical difficulties in publishing the>Bhagavatham audio that Sukumarji has completed recording. Due to my>extremely>busy schedule I could not spend as much time to help Sukumarji in>putting it>online. Hopefully with Guruvayurappans grace, we will complete it soon>and let>you all know.>>--------------------->>Once I finalize my dates in and around, I will let you know if some of>us can meet as we did last time. I plan to be in Guruvayur, Delhi,>Bangalore and Chennai. I would suggest someone from each city to take>lead in contacting others and arrange a get together.>>I hope Vinodji and Arunji can arrange Bangalore

meeting tentatively>some time around 18th of Feb. Will let you know dates by next week.>>I also like to meet some devotees in Guruvayur and possibly we can>meet some Devaswom folks to let them know about our group and>activities like Navaneetham, Koti Japam etc. Please let me know if>anyone in and around in guruvayur in Feb.>>Please have us in your prayers for Guruvayoorappan's "KARUNA".>>Om Namo Narayanaya:>Sunil.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.