IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] THIS IS USUAL WITH GURURUVAYUR GROUP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya.Dear Dr. Sarojaji, Radhakrishnaji,I am really very sorry if you have had problems getting articles to Navaneetham. I am sure all of us have internet related problems from time to time. So please don't think of this as being "usual with Guruvayur group"Like Sukumarji suggested please email your articles to him at sukumarcanada. If you have problems with the actual writing or questions about how to send in your contributions please email Sukumarji. Navaneetham is the group magazine, where you can send in your articles on bhakti related matters. Be it stories or slokas or poems, each and every member of this group and your family members should feel free to submit in their contributions (English/Malayalam). You don't have to be perfect in grammar or well versed in Sanskrit to make your contributions; anything inspired by bhakti and that comes from the heart is welcome. In the past we have also seen sketches/paintings from some

of our more talented members. As Sunilji says in every issue, this is your group, this is your magazine. Please contribute. I request new members to check out previous issues at http://www.guruvayoor.com/. Click on the link 'Navaneetham' on the left. New members should also feel free to write in a para or two about yourselves or any memorable Guruvayur related experiences and email to editor or sukumarcanada.Sarvam ShriKrishnaya SamarpayamiModeratorsNavaneetham group.Veena.Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote: Dear Radhakrishnan,Have you enrolled in my online classes? I dont fo ind your ID in my list.Perhaps you are a member of guru-kulam group. I donet have any complaints wu ith guruvayur group. They are publishing all my posts so far. But with Navaneetham magazini sometimes this happens.So I wanted to ensure. That is all. Thanks for your commneta on my posts.sarojaRamanujam Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in

sanskrit. www.freewebs.com/asrama3 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Very well explained Veena Nair. I would like to add one more thing. I think the work of "Navaneetham" is done by Sunil Menon/Veena Nair/Dr,Sukumar as members of the editorial board, out of that 75-80% is done by Sunil Menon alone. We the members are awaiting Navaneetham on the 1st of every Malayala Maasam and appreciate the contents, presentation and punctuality. Every one is a human and each has a life to live with his/her own problems -including Internet related problems- that nobody visualises, which I feel is very bad. As the moderator, please do not blame Sunil Menon alone. As a group we too have a responsibility to share the burden. I hope to see more volunteers specially those computer experts to come forward in helping the editorial board of our Navaneetham in compiling, editing and publishing. This is my simple suggestion. I am not a computer wizard but slowly learning and I do not know when, or if at

all, I will be ready to lend a hand.

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandrasekharan

Veena A. Nair <veeus18guruvayur Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 7:44:46 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: THIS IS USUAL WITH GURURUVAYUR GROUP

Om Namo Narayanaya.Dear Dr. Sarojaji, Radhakrishnaji,I am really very sorry if you have had problems getting articles to Navaneetham. I am sure all of us have internet related problems from time to time. So please don't think of this as being "usual with Guruvayur group"Like Sukumarji suggested please email your articles to him at sukumarcanada@ . If you have problems with the actual writing or questions about how to send in your contributions please email Sukumarji. Navaneetham is the group magazine, where you can send in your articles on bhakti related matters. Be it stories or slokas or poems, each and every member of this group and your family members should feel free to submit in their contributions (English/Malayalam) . You don't have to be perfect in grammar or well versed in Sanskrit to make your contributions; anything inspired by bhakti and that comes from the heart

is welcome. In the past we have also seen sketches/paintings from some of our more talented members. As Sunilji says in every issue, this is your group, this is your magazine. Please contribute. I request new members to check out previous issues at http://www.guruvayo or.com/. Click on the link 'Navaneetham' on the left. New members should also feel free to write in a para or two about yourselves or any memorable Guruvayur related experiences and email to editor (AT) guruvayoor (DOT) com or sukumarcanada@ .Sarvam ShriKrishnaya SamarpayamiModeratorsNavaneetham group.Veena.Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 > wrote:

Dear Radhakrishnan,Have you enrolled in my online classes? I dont fo ind your ID in my list.Perhaps you are a member of guru-kulam group. I donet have any complaints wu ith guruvayur group. They are publishing all my posts so far. But with Navaneetham magazini sometimes this happens.So I wanted to ensure. That is all. Thanks for your commneta on my posts.sarojaRamanujam

Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

www.freewebs. com/asrama3

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.