IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Reg. replicas of human body, limbs etc., for good health

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Muraliji Dont worry. You are right . No need to worry .Guruvayoorappan will bless your mother . Rules and regulations are created by people. So we have to follow the rules . Thats all .Bhagavan never creates such types of regulations . So you are absolutely right .And if one devotee hurts another devotee ( who are innocent ) , bhagavan loves the innocent devotee than the other . If we give offerings with bhakthy and we pray with love from our heart , bhagavan will hear our prayer. No doubt . You know , Bhagavan loved his mother very much . You also prayed for your mother . So how bhagavan can avoid you ?. I am sure , bhagavan accepted your replicas . Legend goes, though Poonthanam and Melpathur were great devotees of Lord Guruvayurappan, Poonthanam, a great poet, who wrote his verses in the vernacular, was famous for his bhakthi where as Melpathur, an erudite scholar and great poet in Sanskrit was known for his vibhakthi. The Lord was partial towards Poonthanam than Melpathur. Melpathur used to laugh at Poonthanam's Sanskrit reading and recitation. One day Poonthanam was wrongly reciting "Padmanabho Maraprabhu",which means Lord of trees in Malayalam. Melpathur openly laughed at Poonthanam and corrected saying, Padmanabha is not Maraprabhu (Lord of trees) but Amaraprabhu (which means Lord of immortals in Sanskrit). Immediately, there was an asareeri (celestial voice) from the inner shrine, "I am also Maraprabhu" (Lord of trees) . Following

is my experaiance I had been to Guruvayoor some years back along with my family. It was raining heavily. I was then suffering from severe cold. As my nose was closed I was unable to speak also. Atlast we reached Guruvayoor. We entered the temple . As my uncle’s son had Thulabharam , we decided to finish Thulabharam first and then Darshan. All my relatives were standing in the Thulabharam queue and I was standing near a filler.I feel very sad also.Suddenly I felt that my head was rotating and I felt unconsiousness . I told others and

fell there. Then I had a dream .I dont know how.The image of Guruvayoorappan appeared infront of me for a moment . The next moment i wake up and I recognised that , I was totaly recovered from cold and I can speak clearly. There were no signs of disease. Bhagavan blessed me. Once I told this incident to my frnds . But one of my friends who was a great devotee of Guruvayoorappan laughed in her ' mind ' thinking that

how Guruvayoorappan can cure cold within 2 seconds . But within 1 hour she got an information that , her father was serious and he was hospitalized . She went there and began to cry . She prayed to bhagavan from her heart standing infront of the ICU. See ,within two seconds a nurse came and told her that her father was allright and no need to inject medicines . The next second she remembered my incident and requested bhagavan to forgive . Later she told the entire incident to me and said sorry to me. In the same way , Bhagavan will give you more importance than the Poojari . And he will hear your prayers . I am not so well versed in English . I think , you understand , what I said . So start a new day with a clean heart . No tears , No fear , No worry , Be happy . With Prayers Meera Murali Krishna <emanimurali wrote: Dear all,Last year when I visited Guruvayur temple for the first time, I was praying for my mother's health as she is not well for many years now. I have seen replicas of human body, limbs etc, near the main entrance. These were also available in Tirumala Sri Venkateswara temple where we pray for good health and put those replicas in the main hundi. So here in Guruvayur, I have taken the same and prayed Guruvayurappan and put that in the hundi besides it.Immediately after that the pujari there who knew only malayalam then told me ( i guessed byhis actions)that these replicas were not to be put in that hundi.They were supposed to be put on the table itself after prayer and dakshina to be put in hundi. Can anyone tell me what might this situation lead to? Was it a right thing? I am really sorry for this unknowing act and regretted for my foolishness and just prayed

Him.Murali Krishna Emani Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Murali, The current process for offering Alrubam is more of a recycle process. Previously, the devotees had to buy the alrubam from outside vendors, pray to god, circumbulate the same above your head for three time or more and then deposit the same in the Hundi inside the temple. This practice has been discontinued and now we have a Devasom employee standing near the Kodimaram who has all the favourite alrubams like Hand, Leg, House, Full body, Male, Female, Children, etc...kept on a yellow pattu (silk cloth) we are supposed to take the alrubum from the Devasom employee do as stated above or pray on behalf or for the person or reason desired and then keep this on the Red pattu (silk cloth) thereafter we can make an cash offering in the Hundi near by. The same alrubum would be taken and kept on the Yellow putt for some other devotees to use. This year when I had performed this and the Devasom employee was complaining that Devotees take the alrubum and then instead of returning it they put this in the Hundi, which make his work difficult since he has to then get a new one to replace those. Please excuse the Devasom employee if he has offended you in any way, they have to deal with lot of Devotees and many of them do not communicate in Malayalam, making his job even more difficult. Narayana Narayana Narayana Pravin "C.K.Narayanan" <C.K.Narayanan wrote: Dear Murali,All prayers in all forms are accepted by Guruvayurappan.The method of praying with specific "kanikas" are for focusing our prayers.No harm in having put it in the hundi... the objection from the pujari is more technical, from the perspective of separating from the other monies...The above is my perspective. Other learned views must also be comming.Thanks and RegardsCK On Jan 28, 2008 10:28 PM, Murali Krishna <emanimurali > wrote: Dear all,Last year when I visited Guruvayur temple for the first time, I was praying for my mother's health as she is not well for many

years now. I have seen replicas of human body, limbs etc, near the main entrance. These were also available in Tirumala Sri Venkateswara temple where we pray for good health and put those replicas in the main hundi. So here in Guruvayur, I have taken the same and prayed Guruvayurappan and put that in the hundi besides it.Immediately after that the pujari there who knew only malayalam then told me ( i guessed byhis actions)that these replicas were not to be put in that hundi.They were supposed to be put on the table itself after prayer and dakshina to be put in hundi. Can anyone tell me what might this situation lead to? Was it a right thing? I am really sorry for this unknowing act and regretted for my foolishness and just prayed Him.Murali Krishna Emani Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. -- C.K.Narayanan messenger: cknarayananMSN Messenger: cknarayanan (AT) hotmail (DOT) comSkype: cknarayananGoogle Talk: c.k.narayananMobile: +65. 93899297http://www.linkedin.com/in/cknarayanan

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.