IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Don't be sahadeva, please..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Balagopal

Yes, I agree with you completely that we could post, discuss and learn many things by sharing ones views and I am sure we all are matured to behave in a civilized manner. I some how did not know the curse of Sahadeva but knew that he was consulted due to his power of knowledge, for an auspicious (?) moment or muhoortham to start the WAR!!. Let us do not indulge in a war as we have to extend only our Bhakthi towards Lord Gruruvayoorappan in this Wonderful Web World of Guruvayoor

Ohm Namo Narayana

Chandrasekharan

balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpalgvr <guruvayur >Friday, February 1, 2008 5:58:33 AM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Don't be sahadeva, please..

HARI AUMDon't be 'Sahadevas', please. The number of members inthis august group has increased many fold recently.The profiles of members are exemplary. Withoutexception everyone of them can definetly make solidcontributions - either by originating ideas, reactingto the postings, providing,aiding and addinginformations to the discussions/ Navaneetham. ... etc.These kind of forums add immense value to one'sknowledge, concepts, beliefs and vistas... Let theinformation flow freely without any fear orreservation. I am sure the members are matured enoughto present the varied opinions in a civilised mannerwithout ever hurting anybody.In any case please don't be SAHADEVA.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANAPS:Sahadeva was the youngest Pandava and, in the SouthIndian (Andhra & Tamilnadu) Mahabharata (ORALTRADITION and not in Vyasa's ), he is

described as anexpert in many predictive sciences such as astrology ,palmistry and face reading. But he is cursed: if heever gave any information voluntarily , his head willsplit into a thousand pieces. That is why he is silentthroughout the epic. He knows every fortune and misfortune that his familywill go through, but he can never use his knowledge toforewarn anyone. When Yudhishtira finally learns ofhis brother’s prowess he is furious. “Why did you nottell me all that you knew?” All he gets in response isSahadeva’s silence.(From the article-'Lifetime experience-Economic Times16 Nov, 2007, written by my friend Dr.DevduttPattanaik.His site is:www.devdutt. com ) 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Go to http://help. /

l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html