IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] A request to/for all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If u let me know in what terms we need i will type & send as per my knowledge & through Puranic encyclopedia bbok"C.K.Narayanan" <C.K.Narayanan wrote: Dear Vinod,Excellent suggestion, Fully appreciate the same. This would make it more convenient for the expats and their children to also fully assimilate the essence of Bhakthi / Guruvayur. It is important to use this forum to encourage /"Include" the current generation kids, to get interested in the Heart of "Lord Krishna's" territory. I have seen in many

countries.... youngsters being regulars at temples but do not have the opportunity to fully appreciate the essence of that temple / deity's puranas.This is a great "Forum": to deliver to that aspirations.... PS: What does : "Sarvatra Govinda-nama sankirthanam" : mean?Warm RegardsCKOn Jan 30, 2008 7:09 PM, PS, Vinod K (GE Infra, Energy) <vinod.ps (AT) ge (DOT) com> wrote: Dear devotees of Sri Guruvayurappan. I would request you all to

kindly provide the english transliteration of some of the Malayalam terms [which is very specific to Guruvayur temple and related customs], as & when you post any information within our group. This will be especially helpful to all those devotees who are new to the group and who understand Malayalam very little. Let all of us be local and act global. Sarvatra Govinda-nama sankirthanam Hare Krishna Hare Rama -- C.K.Narayanan messenger: cknarayananMSN Messenger: cknarayanan (AT) hotmail (DOT) comSkype: cknarayananGoogle Talk: c.k.narayanan Mobile: +65. 93899297http://www.linkedin.com/in/cknarayanan

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.