IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] My first mail -- I luv Krishnaa as a friend and a child :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please try to send the photo of krishna which u mention belowDhanya V <dhanya9v wrote: This is my first mail to Guruvayoor group.. I don know how much to start with the mail. I would start this way... OM NAMO NARAYANAYA I would like to share a very joyous moment of my life.. Two years back a friend of mine had gifted me with an idol of Unni Krishnan for my Birthday. I loved it a lot.. Not jus me everyone near me liked

it a lot. There were many who used to take it from me to keep the idol with them for few days and then give it back.. I believe all were blessed. I have seen the happiness in many. Around 2nd week of December 2007 i found the idol missing.. I used to keep the idol in my cubicle. Last few months of 2007 i was working from a different office of ours and it was kept in my friends place. As soon i was back i got it with me. I had to change my place and i kept my belongings in a friends place. I forgot to get everything back as i was stuck with lots and loads of work for a couple of weeks. In between i found the idol missing. I felt bad and i cried. I checked with many if ever they saw it. I didnt get it. I had shared my grief with a close friend of mine to whom i always say "I love Krishnaa in two forms one as a friend and other as a child. It is with that purity i love my close friend." Those days actually were the days i was fighting with my

anger and stubborness. I was hurt due to some reasons. I used to bear and tell God. those days i felt like taking all anger out, ofcourse to people very close to us. I thought in my mind "Yes, its because of my worst side God left me and he wants to teach me a lesson because i was loosing all my trust." Now, am getting better. I am able to control my anger. Few days back one of my friend who has my belongings(i had kept in her place when i was changing my place) told me "your Krishnaa is in my place." I got life in me. I got my Krishnaa back. I shared this my close friend too.I learned a lesson to keep god with you keep all anger out. I can defed myself saying it was the hurt that i faced put all anger in me. God knows everything.I only want one thing that i cherish for is my friend to understnad and know me whom i always love with the purity of one of Krishnaas form thats the relation between Krishnaa and Sudama. God will

definitely hear my prayers. This is the relationship which god blesses us with. I would pray to god to bless all. I would like to gift all devotees of Krishnaa a wonderful picture of Krishnaa and Sudama. Please find it attached. Take care. dhanya Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.