IndiaDivine.org

Srimad Bhagavatham - audio offering -- at the feet of Guruvayurappan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mukam karoti vachalam, pangum langhayate girim Yatkrupa tamaham vande, paramananda Madhavam

"I offer obeisances to the One who grants bliss Ultimate--By His grace, the mute can speak, and the lame are able climb mountains"Dear Devotee members, Sukumarji has once again made an offering at the lotus feet of our dear Guruvayurappan. He has sung and recorded the Killipaatta Bhagavatham, so as to complete the whole reading in 7 days - you can hear the Bhagavatham in Sapthaham format from the link below. http://ramayanam.guruvayoor.com/Bhagavatham%20Kilippaatt.htmThe last section, file # 63 in the series, is a song

"Vaatalayeshande vathilkal nilkumbol bhava-dureedam marakkum...." composed by Sukumarji and sung by Shri Anil Kumar.Please note - you can click on each unit and hear directly using Quicktime player linked to your web browser; you can also download each unit to your computer and then open it in Windows Media or Real Player. If you have any questions about accessing the site pl. email Sukumarji at sukumarcanada.I take this opportunity to reproduce below an extract from dear KVGji's post on the Bhagavatham -"Srimad Bhagavata Mahapuranam is the chronicle of all the sportive activities (the Leelas) of the Lord in His various incarnations. It was authored by Veda Vyasa as advised by Sri Narada, after his writing all the other Puranas and also the Mahabharatam (known as the Fifth Veda). Here is how the story goes: The mind of Veda Vyasa was

uneasy. Caught in despondency, he sat in a secluded spot on the bank of river Saraswati, reflecting thus: "Observing the vow of celibacy, I reverently studied the Vedas, served the elders, worshipped the sacrificial fires, and honestly followed their precepts. I have also revealed the purport of the Vedas through the Mahabharata, in which, all beings can find their respective duties and other things explained. Though I stand foremost among those who are pre-eminent in sacred knowledge, and possess uncommon powers too, my soul, it seems, has not yet realized its true nature. Is it because, I have not yet fully expounded the virtues that enable one to attain the Lord? It is these virtues that are loved by God-realized saints and they alone are dear to Lord Vishnu Himself.” While his mind was thus sorrowing with the consciousness that something was wanting in him, Sage Narada made his appearance. When

requested by Sage Veda Vyasa to point out his great deficiency, Sage Narada related to him, the story of his own life, and prompted him to sing the excellences of Sri Hari, which alone, would be the panacea for his afflictions. Knowing that the practice of devotion to the Lord, Who is beyond sense-perception, is the direct means of counteracting these evils, the sage composed Srimad Bhagavatam for the use of the common people." Om Namo Narayanaya. Sarvam Shri Krishnaya Samarpayami.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Om Namo Narayanaya Thanks a lot veenaji and sukumar ji. Its really great. With Prayers Meera"Veena A. Nair" <veeus18 wrote: Mukam karoti vachalam, pangum langhayate girim Yatkrupa tamaham vande, paramananda Madhavam"I offer obeisances to the One who grants bliss Ultimate--By His grace, the mute can speak, and the lame are able climb mountains"Dear Devotee members, Sukumarji has once again made an offering at the lotus feet of our dear Guruvayurappan. He has sung and recorded the Killipaatta Bhagavatham, so as to complete the whole reading in 7 days - you can hear the Bhagavatham in Sapthaham format from the link below. http://ramayanam.guruvayoor.com/Bhagavatham%20Kilippaatt.htmThe last section, file # 63 in the series, is a song "Vaatalayeshande vathilkal nilkumbol bhava-dureedam marakkum...." composed by Sukumarji and sung by Shri Anil Kumar.Please note - you can click on each unit and hear directly using Quicktime player linked to your web browser; you can also download each unit to your computer and then open it in Windows Media or Real Player. If you have any questions about accessing the site pl. email Sukumarji at sukumarcanada .I take this opportunity to reproduce below an extract from dear KVGji's post on the Bhagavatham -"Srimad Bhagavata Mahapuranam is the chronicle of all the sportive activities (the Leelas) of the Lord in His various incarnations. It was authored by Veda Vyasa as advised by Sri Narada, after his

writing all the other Puranas and also the Mahabharatam (known as the Fifth Veda). Here is how the story goes: The mind of Veda Vyasa was uneasy. Caught in despondency, he sat in a secluded spot on the bank of river Saraswati, reflecting thus: "Observing the vow of celibacy, I reverently studied the Vedas, served the elders, worshipped the sacrificial fires, and honestly followed their precepts. I have also revealed the purport of the Vedas through the Mahabharata, in which, all beings can find their respective duties and other things explained. Though I stand foremost among those who are pre-eminent in sacred knowledge, and possess uncommon powers too, my soul, it seems, has not yet realized its true nature. Is it because, I have not yet fully expounded the virtues that enable one to attain the Lord? It is these virtues that are loved by God-realized saints and they alone are dear to Lord Vishnu

Himself.”While his mind was thus sorrowing with the consciousness that something was wanting in him, Sage Narada made his appearance. When requested by Sage Veda Vyasa to point out his great deficiency, Sage Narada related to him, the story of his own life, and prompted him to sing the excellences of Sri Hari, which alone, would be the panacea for his afflictions. Knowing that the practice of devotion to the Lord, Who is beyond sense-perception, is the direct means of counteracting these evils, the sage composed Srimad Bhagavatam for the use of the common people."<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->Om Namo Narayanaya.<!--[endif]-->Sarvam Shri Krishnaya Samarpayami. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.