IndiaDivine.org

Sunilji -Guruvayur visit and our group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya.Thanks for bringing this up Seemaji.It is not often one realizes the extent of effort that goes into creating, and more important, sustaining a project like the guruvayurgroup. This project is more of a spiritual project, sadhana, dedicated at the feet of Bhagwan.I think Sunilji is a very good model of what difference one person can make in the general scheme of life:We have about 900 members d in this group. During Vishu this year we will celebrate the second anniversary of Navaneetham http://www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham.We have the "koti nama japam yagnam" http://guruvayur.blogspot.com/ which quite a few members are taking advantage of.What better way to serve Him than to get a bunch of devotees to serve Him along with you. And through the Navaneetham and nama japam, Sunilji has given a platform for all of us, each in his own way, to the extent possible, to remember God.Let us all pray

for Sunilji and his family and may they be blessed with ayur-arogya-soukhyam [life-health-happiness in every sense]. Let us all also strengthen his hands by being active participants in the group activities.Om Namo Narayanaya.Sarvam Shree Krishnaya Samarpayami..Seema Warrier <seemawarrier wrote: Namaste everyone, I was checking up with the mails I missed reading earlier as I was away. I came through this mail of Sunilji. Going through the mail, I felt how much time and effort Sunilji is giving for maintaining this group, and that too in today's world,

where nobody has time for anything. Lets all pray for him and his family. Jai Sree Krishna Seema > Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: > Dear Devotee members, > > Hope all of you having a good new year! > > I will be away for a while and plan to be in Guruvayur sometime next > month (Feb). Life has become very stressful lately and we are looking > forward to > being in Guruvayoorappan's lotus feet and pray hard for his kindness and > blessings. > > I will be praying for our entire group member's well being when I am in > Guruvayoor. May His choicest blessings be on each one of you. > > -------------------- > Regarding the group activities -- > -------------------- > Veenaji (

veeus18 ) and Chandraji > (chandrasmenon2002) has kindly agreed to spare some time and > moderate our group while I am away. Please contact them if you have > any group related questions. > > -------------------- > Shashiji (shashi_kartha) and Chandraji > (chandrasmenon2002) are doing an excellent job of up keeping > our Koti Naama Archana (One Crore Narayanaya Naamam) site and please > contact them with all your queries regarding Koti Japam entry and site. > > http://guruvayur.blogspot.com > -------------------- > > Sukumarji (sukumarcanada) has kindly agreed to work on the > coming issue of Navaneetham - our monthly magazine. Please

send all > your articles and poems to sukumarcanada > > --------------------- > We are having some technical difficulties in publishing the > Bhagavatham audio that Sukumarji has completed recording. Due to my > extremely > busy schedule I could not spend as much time to help Sukumarji in > putting it > online. Hopefully with Guruvayurappans grace, we will complete it soon > and let > you all know. > > --------------------- > > Once I finalize my dates in and around, I will let you know if some of > us can meet as we did last time. I plan to be in Guruvayur, Delhi, > Bangalore and Chennai. I would suggest someone from each city to take > lead in contacting others and arrange a get together. > > I hope Vinodji and Arunji can arrange Bangalore

meeting tentatively > some time around 18th of Feb. Will let you know dates by next week. > > I also like to meet some devotees in Guruvayur and possibly we can > meet some Devaswom folks to let them know about our group and > activities like Navaneetham, Koti Japam etc. Please let me know if > anyone in and around in guruvayur in Feb. > > Please have us in your prayers for Guruvayoorappan's "KARUNA". > > Om Namo Narayanaya: > Sunil. > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. > > > Vinod Pillai, > Post box No: 20487 > Sharjah, > United Arab Emirates. > Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909 > Mobile:00971-50-7564723 > Mailto:VinodPillai777 > > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. >

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.