IndiaDivine.org

Places connected with Ramayana in Sri Lanka

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Devotees of Guruvayoorappan, Based on the discussion we had on Ramayana and Sri Lanka, I checked with one of my colleague who is a SriLankan, if he knew

anything about the connection between Ramayana and Sri Lanka. According to him there are plenty places in Sri Lanka that have some connection with Matha Sita, Rama and Ravana. I searched using google and found some information which is found on the Travel Srilanka website. http://www.travelsrilanka.com/articles/the_ramayana.php I have downloaded some information about the places for the information of all; this is as it appears in the web page without any changes made. Another interesting point I would like to add is, my friends in Thailand used to say they have to study Ramayana in their school days and he knew lot of Rama, Sita and Ravana. In Sri Lanka too these stories are covered in the schools... Pravin Narayana Narayana Narayana

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.