IndiaDivine.org

The Vision

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sree Guruvayurappan BhakthavatsalyamThe VisionBy a devotee in July 1969When I visited Guruvayur last October, I happened to read “Sree Guruvayurappan" Magazine and was deeply touched by these real experiences which could transform even hard core non believers and develop devotion. I thought that I must also pen my own experience. I happened to suffer from severe arthritis in 1964 and was completely bed ridden. Plans were being made to shift me to Vellore for expert treatment as the last resort. Due to the reaction of strong medicines, the muscles had begun to separate from the bones. In short, my

condition had deteriorated to such an extent that I was virtually in my death bed. The only solace I derived was praying to Lord Guruvayurappan and reciting the holy names from my sick bed. I had been laid up for three months in this condition with little or no improvement and my close relatives all had been alerted. On that day - the 5th of December I was just dozing when suddenly there appeared Lord Guruvayurappan in all His glory decked up for the Deeparadhana puja [the worship with lamps at twilight]. He was smiling at me and I cursed my fate for not being able to move and pay reverence with folded arms. He touched my swollen right knee. “Lord, my left hand also is gone”, I complained. He comforted me, “Have patience, you will be cured eventually”. Even as I was enjoying His halo, my husband switched on the light and the vision was gone. I conveyed this experience to my husband and he assured that it was a good omen. On the next day, some of my relatives visited me with the prasadam from Guruvayur. Since then my condition began to improve and eventually I was back to normal. Regular reading of Narayaneeyam has now become a routine and

any break in that always causes some minor problems.The above was a real experience of our Bhagavan’s grace narrated by a reader of the “Sri Guruvayurappan”–a monthly magazine of the Sri Guruvayurappan Sankeerthana Trust, founded by Thirunamacharya Shri Anjam Madhavan Nambudiri (1918-1988), a scholar devotee who held vast audiences spellbound by his inimitable discourses on Bhagavata and the Namasankirtan. I wish to make a website for sharing these blessings of Lord Guruvayurappan with the world. So, I request all our group members to send their divine experiences to me – in English, Malayalam or Manglish(Malayalam typed out in English). Please share how you were blessed by Lord Guruvayurappan - how He answered your prayers, how He saved you from danger, how He healed you, how His grace protected you, how He fulfilled your wishes, how He appeared before you etc. The Glory of Lord Guruvayurappan is such that all of us can be blessed by recounting His Leelas.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.