IndiaDivine.org

Guruvayoor - Kodiyettam day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ohm Namo Narayanaya

I wanted to share this with these two incidents of yesterday first with our group.

I wanted to post my offering to our web page Kotinama Japam at the time of Kodiyettam for the Utsavam i.e. 18Feb evening IST my time in TX by 1200 noon. But Bhagavan had different plans. Also the regular visitors to our Kotinama blog will be missing my usual post for 19th which will appear before the day ends. The day (18th ) started well with useful chat with two of my classmates from Sanskrit class. Later I was typing my japam, but could not complete since we needed a plumber urgently. He came soon and saved us from a big catastrophy and he did not charge at all. (can you believe this?) Curiously I asked his name though his name badge indicated Reginald. He said Reginald NARAYAN. I was speechless. He went on to narrate that HE is from Caribbean and his grandmother had connection with India and his father's name is Narayan. The Utsavam thus started with NARAYAN blessing us in person in a different form. NARAYAN is not only in

Guruvayoor, but every where.....

The day ended with the visit of our son-in-law's (Hari) friend Dr. S. Singara Vadivel, came with his first written book in Tamil ( I can read) Thooram that is recently published in Chennai which is worth reading. The book can be called a novel but mostly using the incidents from his personal life as a thread and appropriately fitting them in his wonderful narration. The book ends with an African saying, TO GO FAST DO IT ALONE; TO GO FAR DO IT WITH THE CROWD. He wants to go far..He is asking for help..He is very young and has Miles to go...If anyone interested in the book please send e-mail to me chandrasmenon2002 and I will give details.

Ohm Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan Menon