IndiaDivine.org

Attukal Pongala - Sthotras

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All I am going to do pongala at Attukal Devi Temple tomorrow .I will pray for our entire group members . If you take vritha today (21 feb ) and tomorrow (22 feb ) or tomorrow and if you pray Amma tomorrow (22 feb ) ( from your home , anywhere in this earth ) , she will bless you . Pongala is traditionaly cooked in Mud Pot ( Mun Chatty ) . I planned to make pongala in one pot . But if i get chance , i will try to make pongala in one more pot on behalf of our . If i get the chance , i will tell you on Monday . But i will pray for you .So dont feel sad. If you chant these prayers tomorrow , thinking Attukal Amma's face you will be blessed Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Sakthi Rupena Samsthitha Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Buddhi Rupena Samsthitha Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah Ya Devi Sarva

Bhuteshu, Srishti Rupena Samsthitha Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Sthithi Rupena Samsthitha Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Drithi Rupena Samsthitha Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Sidhi Rupena Samsthitha Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Dhaya Rupena Samsthitha Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah Ya Devi Sarva

Bhuteshu, Medha Rupena Samsthitha Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah Meaning --- The feminine energy or nature resides in all beings (Rupena Sansthita). As the flow of life, she is expressed in us as Strength ( Sakthi ) , wisdom (Buddhi) , and many other qualities. To that constant presence, “I humble myself again and again.” Another Sthotra is " SARVAMANGALA MANGALYESHIVE SARVATHA SAADHIKE,SHARANYE TRIYAMBAKE

GAURI,NARAAYANI NAMOSTUTE ". MEANING Thou art the all auspicious Shiva (Shakti aspect), the bountiful;I prostrate myself at Thy feet. O Triyambaks (Three eyed one), Gauri (the one with a fair complexion, Parvathi) Naraayani. ExplanationThou are the auspicious Shiva (Spouse of Shiva) the bountiful. I prostrate myself at the feet. O - Tryambaka (Spouse of Tryambaka - Shiva who has three eyes). Guari (the one with fair yellowish complexion, Parvati), Narayani (the sister of Lord Narayana). This prayer is to Mother Parvati. Story (related to Stotra) Goddess Parvati has motherly affection for her devotees. She is auspicious and blesses her devotees by removing their

delusion and protecting them. Once a Brahmin boy named Narendranath was bathing in the river Yamuna. Suddenly there came a crocodile and caught hold of the boy. The boy began to call the Goddess Parvati. He cried in such a sympathetic tone, that the Goddess on Kailash Mountain was moved. She came rushing to the spot. She showered all Her strength, Knowledge and auspicious upon him in order to save the boy. The strength of her austerity was so great that it made the boy shine with effulgence, which the crocodile could not stand. The crocodile left Narendranath and disappeared in the water. We are all like Narendranath caught by the crocodile of delusion, while trying to swim the waters of worldly ocean. If we pray to Goddess Parvati, who is Auspicious, Mercy and Bliss, then she bestows upon us such

strength that helps us to escape the delusion and to get liberation. With Prayers Meera

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

HARI AUM!

Namasthe dear Meera Ji,

May Aattukaalamma bless you always. You are really kind to think of

of our group. Thank you.

With Aattukaalamma's blessing I also had an opportunity to offer

pongala. It was a divine experience. I do not how to explain. It

happened years ago.

May Bhagawathy bless everybody. Meeraji, may you have a good darshan

of Bhagavathy on this auspicious day!

with pranams,

Geetha

guruvayur , meera chandran <meera_chandran

wrote:

>

> Dear All

>

> I am going to do pongala at Attukal Devi Temple

tomorrow .I will pray for our entire group members . If you take

vritha today (21 feb ) and tomorrow (22 feb ) or tomorrow and if you

pray Amma tomorrow (22 feb ) ( from your home , anywhere in this

earth ) , she will bless you .

>

> Pongala is traditionaly cooked in Mud Pot ( Mun

Chatty ) . I planned to make pongala in one pot . But if i get

chance , i will try to make pongala in one more pot on behalf of our

. If i get the chance , i will tell you on Monday . But i

will pray for you .So dont feel sad.

>

> If you chant these prayers tomorrow , thinking Attukal Amma's

face you will be blessed

>

> Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Sakthi Rupena Samsthitha

> Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah

>

> Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Buddhi Rupena Samsthitha

>

>

> Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Srishti Rupena Samsthitha

>

> Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Sthithi Rupena Samsthitha

>

> Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Drithi Rupena Samsthitha

>

> Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Sidhi Rupena Samsthitha

>

> Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Dhaya Rupena Samsthitha

>

> Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Medha Rupena Samsthitha

>

> Meaning ---

> The feminine energy or nature resides in all beings (Rupena

Sansthita). As the flow of life, she is expressed in us as Strength

( Sakthi ) , wisdom (Buddhi) , and many other qualities. To that

constant presence, " I humble myself again and again. "

>

> Another Sthotra is

>

> " SARVAMANGALA MANGALYE

> SHIVE SARVATHA SAADHIKE,

> SHARANYE TRIYAMBAKE GAURI,

> NARAAYANI NAMOSTUTE " .

>

>

> MEANING

>

>

> Thou art the all auspicious Shiva (Shakti aspect), the bountiful;

> I prostrate myself at Thy feet.

> O Triyambaks (Three eyed one), Gauri (the one with a fair

complexion, Parvathi) Naraayani.

> Explanation

> Thou are the auspicious Shiva (Spouse of Shiva) the bountiful. I

prostrate myself at the feet. O - Tryambaka (Spouse of Tryambaka -

Shiva who has three eyes). Guari (the one with fair yellowish

complexion, Parvati), Narayani (the sister of Lord Narayana). This

prayer is to Mother Parvati.

>

> Story (related to Stotra)

> Goddess Parvati has motherly affection for her devotees.

She is auspicious and blesses her devotees by removing their delusion

and protecting them.

>

> Once a Brahmin boy named Narendranath was bathing in

the river Yamuna. Suddenly there came a crocodile and caught hold of

the boy. The boy began to call the Goddess Parvati. He cried in such

a sympathetic tone, that the Goddess on Kailash Mountain was moved.

She came rushing to the spot. She showered all Her strength,

Knowledge and auspicious upon him in order to save the boy. The

strength of her austerity was so great that it made the boy shine

with effulgence, which the crocodile could not stand. The crocodile

left Narendranath and disappeared in the water.

>

> We are all like Narendranath caught by the crocodile of

delusion, while trying to swim the waters of worldly ocean. If we

pray to Goddess Parvati, who is Auspicious, Mercy and Bliss, then she

bestows upon us such strength that helps us to escape the delusion

and to get liberation.

>

>

>

With Prayers

>

Meera

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

Meeraji I hope Attukal Amma bless you all and all members of this group. Om Namo Narayana Vinod Pillaimeera chandran <meera_chandran wrote: Dear All I am going to do

pongala at Attukal Devi Temple tomorrow .I will pray for our entire group members . If you take vritha today (21 feb ) and tomorrow (22 feb ) or tomorrow and if you pray Amma tomorrow (22 feb ) ( from your home , anywhere in this earth ) , she will bless you . Pongala is traditionaly cooked in Mud Pot ( Mun Chatty ) . I planned to make pongala in one pot . But if i get chance , i will try to make pongala in one more pot on behalf of our . If i get the chance , i will tell you on Monday . But i will pray for you .So dont feel sad. If you chant these prayers tomorrow , thinking Attukal Amma's face you will be blessed Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Sakthi Rupena Samsthitha Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah

Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Buddhi Rupena Samsthitha Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Srishti Rupena Samsthitha Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Sthithi Rupena Samsthitha Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Drithi

Rupena Samsthitha Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Sidhi Rupena Samsthitha Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Dhaya Rupena Samsthitha Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu, Medha Rupena Samsthitha Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah Meaning --- The feminine energy or nature resides in all beings (Rupena Sansthita). As the flow of life, she is expressed in us as Strength ( Sakthi ) , wisdom (Buddhi) , and many other qualities. To that constant presence, “I humble myself again and again.” Another Sthotra is " SARVAMANGALA MANGALYESHIVE SARVATHA SAADHIKE,SHARANYE TRIYAMBAKE GAURI,NARAAYANI NAMOSTUTE ". MEANING Thou art the all auspicious Shiva (Shakti aspect), the bountiful;I prostrate myself at Thy feet. O Triyambaks (Three eyed one), Gauri (the one with a fair complexion, Parvathi) Naraayani. ExplanationThou are the auspicious Shiva (Spouse of Shiva) the bountiful. I prostrate myself at the feet. O - Tryambaka (Spouse of Tryambaka - Shiva who has three eyes). Guari (the one with fair yellowish complexion, Parvati), Narayani (the sister of Lord Narayana). This prayer is to Mother Parvati. Story (related to Stotra) Goddess Parvati has motherly affection for her devotees. She is auspicious and blesses her devotees by removing their delusion and protecting them. Once a Brahmin boy named Narendranath was bathing in

the river Yamuna. Suddenly there came a crocodile and caught hold of the boy. The boy began to call the Goddess Parvati. He cried in such a sympathetic tone, that the Goddess on Kailash Mountain was moved. She came rushing to the spot. She showered all Her strength, Knowledge and auspicious upon him in order to save the boy. The strength of her austerity was so great that it made the boy shine with effulgence, which the crocodile could not stand. The crocodile left Narendranath and disappeared in the water. We are all like Narendranath caught by the crocodile of delusion, while trying to swim the waters of worldly ocean. If we pray to Goddess Parvati, who is Auspicious, Mercy and Bliss, then she bestows upon us such strength that helps us to escape the delusion and to get liberation. With Prayers Meera Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.