IndiaDivine.org

Bramasree Malliyoor Sankaran Namboodiri (Bhagavatham Sapthaham by 99 Acharyas)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Sukumarji/Sunilji First of all please accept my sincere thanks and lots of appreciation for putitng the great epic 'Srimad Bhagavatham Kilippattu" online . This has been possible only with the BLESSINGS OF KANNAN. MAY HIS CHOICEST BLESSINGS BE ON YOU AND FAMILY Now coming to Sree Malliyoor Thirumeni, I had the opportunty to attend the Saptaham conducted by him in the year 2006 in Mumbai. Also by the grace of God, I got the opportunity to meet him almost everyday during the Saptaham and also got few words wrote by him in the Srimad Bhagavtham which I used to carry every day. Though physically he was not that well, he did not disappoint anyone who went to have his darshan. Therefater when we went to Kerala in 2007, we had been to the great

Malliyoor temple and got his darshan there as well. During the Saptaham, a diary for the year 2006-2007 was on sale (the money collected in this way was to be utilised for the temple rennovation work) . I bought one which is quite informative and also there is a write up on Shri Malliyoor Thirumeni in the diary and also several photographs. I can scan few pages and forward the same to you and if you find the same fit to be published in our Navaneetham, please do so. Whilst on the subject, I attended a Saptham at Mumbai in the 2nd week of Feb. and the Yanjacharyan was Shri Anjam Nampoothiri. Also Shri Perumpallil Keshavan Nampoothiri was there. He had been to Malliyoor to attend the Saptaham conducted on the occasion of Shri Malliyoor Thirumeni's birth day. He was telling that a group from Vrindavan came and performed the

Rasaleela of our KANNAN which took them all to a totally different world and said he was very lucky to be a part of that I shall scan the pages and forward the same to you once I get a reply from you Humbly SyamalaSukumar <sukumarcanada wrote: Can some one write an artcle on Malliyoor thirumeni for navaneetham? Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 > wrote: Hari OM! Dear Narayanans in Masks! Now at present whoever can visit Malliyoor they are really lucky all the Devatas along with Lord Guruvayurappan is present in the The 9 days sapthaham, and the simultaneous rendering and explanation of Sreemad Bhagavatham by 99 Yajnacharyas.( 26th January 2008 - 3rd February 2008 (1183 Makaram 12 to 20) and can feel the Acharaya Shankaran Namboothiri's Cool blessings. Pravinji, Expecting the article soon in Navaneetam. Hare Guruvayurappa! With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad On 2/3/08, KEERTHI KUMAR V MENON <keerthibai > wrote: Ohm Namo Narrayanaya; Ohm Namo Bhagavathe

VasudevayaDear Praveen,Its really great................. Its our luck to knowmore about Bhagavatha Hamsam Malliyoor Sankarannamboothripadu. May Guruvayoorappan bless you to writeabout the Great Man.RegardsKeerthi KumarOhm Namo Narrayanaya; Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya--- hba9331 <hba9331 > wrote:> Om Namo Narayanaya> > Dear Devotees of Guruvayoorappan,> > Just a short question, do any of our forum members> know of any web > page that gives information about Brahmashree> Malliyoor Sankaran > Namboothiri, I wanted to write about this Great> person in our > Navaneetham Magazine. There had been two very> important moments in his > life when Bhagawan Guruvayoorappan saved his life. > > Narayana Narayana Narayana

> > Pravin > > > > Keerthi P. O. Box 26169ManamaKingdom of BahrainTelephone : +973 - 17223022Fax : +973 - 17221125Mob : +973 - 36705015Email : keerthibai ________Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the

comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.