IndiaDivine.org

Koti Nama Japam...how to login???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari OM!

To my knowledge we cannot just login using GmailID to the blog and type namajapam, Either blog admin should add us as a member to the blog whoever having GmailID. or as Shashiji said send an email to guruvayur.kotarchana and the admin approves the gmail.

Ironically if anyone who have gmail id can enter namajapam in blog. it is insecure in the Internet! I am really surprised and I tried cannot enter Namajapam ... Please clarify if it is not.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

Vijayaji,

I am sure Menonji will respond to your query soon.

However you can ask your friends who have gmail ID to visit,

http://guruvayuryah oogroup.blogspot .com

and sign in (you will find the sign in menu at the top line of your screen) using their gamil ID and then post Namajapam by clicking the 'new post' or 'create'.

Another method is to send an email to the following

guruvayur .kotiarchana@ blogger.com

PLEASE NOTE THAT IN BOTH THESE THERE IS A DOT (.) AND NO SPACE SHOULD BE LEFT BEFORE THE DOT OR AFTER THE DOT. IT IS ADVISABLE TO COPY AND PASTE THE EMAIL/BLOG ID FROM THIS MAIL TO ENSURE THERE IS NO ERROR IN TYPING.

Om Namo Nararyanaya.

Shashi Kartha

Dear devotees,

Krishna Prasadji is right in his observation.

I apologise if I have confused and misguided anyone about using gmail ID to post Namajapam directly in the blogsite.

Those who have gmail IDs would require permissions from the blog Admn. to include thier name as blogger and post Namajapam directly.

Thank you for pointing out the erro Krishna Prasadji,

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shashi Kartha

Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99guruvayur Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 8:43:57 AMKoti Nama Japam...how to login???

Hari OM!

To my knowledge we cannot just login using GmailID to the blog and type namajapam, Either blog admin should add us as a member to the blog whoever having GmailID. or as Shashiji said send an email to guruvayur.kotarchana and the admin approves the gmail.

Ironically if anyone who have gmail id can enter namajapam in blog. it is insecure in the Internet! I am really surprised and I tried cannot enter Namajapam ... Please clarify if it is not.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

Vijayaji,

I am sure Menonji will respond to your query soon.

However you can ask your friends who have gmail ID to visit,

http://guruvayuryah oogroup.blogspot .com

and sign in (you will find the sign in menu at the top line of your screen) using their gamil ID and then post Namajapam by clicking the 'new post' or 'create'.

Another method is to send an email to the following

guruvayur .kotiarchana@ blogger.comPLEASE NOTE THAT IN BOTH THESE THERE IS A DOT (.) AND NO SPACE SHOULD BE LEFT BEFORE THE DOT OR AFTER THE DOT. IT IS ADVISABLE TO COPY AND PASTE THE EMAIL/BLOG ID FROM THIS MAIL TO ENSURE THERE IS NO ERROR IN TYPING.

Om Namo Nararyanaya.

Shashi Kartha

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Om Namo Narayanaya.Dear members,Thanks to Kpji , Bhadraji, Vijayaji and others for being instrumental in bringing to our notice the login related issues. Here is what we can do - Members of guruvayoor group who wish to post nama japas to the blog can email Shashiji, shashi_kartha, so that he can add your gmail addresses to the blog, so that you become a blog member, and thereafter, you can directly log into the blog with your gmail id and passwd and post your japams yourselves.Please note we need g(google)mail accounts to be able to do this.Devotees who are not members of the group can email shashiji at guruvayur.kotarchana or shashi_kartha or Chandraji chandrasmenon2002 so that they can post your japas to the blog. I would request members to be patient and check the blog an hour or so after you have posted your japas. Sometimes, with

multiple members logging in and typing in their japas, your post may not immediately show up.Thank you for your patience and understanding; this effort from our group is a wonderful and inspiring one, and I request all members to actively participate in this yagnam. Sarvam Shri Krishnaya Samarpayami.Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! To my knowledge we cannot just login using GmailID to the blog and type namajapam, Either blog admin should add us as a member to the blog whoever having GmailID. or as Shashiji said send an email to guruvayur.kotarchana and the admin approves the gmail. Ironically if anyone who have gmail id can enter namajapam in blog. it is insecure in the Internet! I am really surprised and I tried cannot enter Namajapam ... Please clarify if it is not. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad Vijayaji, I am sure Menonji will respond to your query soon. However you can ask your friends who have gmail ID to visit, http://guruvayuryah oogroup.blogspot .com and sign in (you will find the sign in menu at the top

line of your screen) using their gamil ID and then post Namajapam by clicking the 'new post' or 'create'. Another method is to send an email to the following guruvayur .kotiarchana@ blogger.com PLEASE NOTE THAT IN BOTH THESE THERE IS A DOT (.) AND NO SPACE SHOULD BE LEFT BEFORE THE DOT OR AFTER THE DOT. IT IS ADVISABLE TO COPY AND PASTE THE EMAIL/BLOG ID FROM THIS MAIL TO ENSURE THERE IS NO ERROR IN TYPING. Om Namo Nararyanaya. Shashi Kartha

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

dear veenaji,

Now i am able to view the blog and posts instantly . wonder what was

the problem earlier.is unni playing with us? then we are blessed !!

thanks for your kind reply.

vijaya venkatesh

guruvayur , " Veena A. Nair " <veeus18 wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya.

> Dear members,

> Thanks to Kpji , Bhadraji, Vijayaji and others for being

instrumental in bringing to our notice the login related issues. Here

is what we can do -

>

> Members of guruvayoor group who wish to post nama japas to the blog

can email Shashiji, shashi_kartha or Chandraji,

chandrasmenon2002, so that they can add your email addresses to

the blog and thereafter you can directly log into the blog with your

gmail id and passwd and post your japams yourselves.

>

> Devotees who are not members of the group can email shashiji at

guruvayur.kotarchana or shashi_kartha or Chandraji

chandrasmenon2002 so that they can post your japas to the blog.

>

> I would request members to be patient and check the blog an hour or

so after you have posted your japas. Sometimes, with multiple members

logging in and typing in their japas, your post may not immediately

show up.

>

> Thank you for your patience and understanding; this effort from our

group is a wonderful and inspiring one, and I request all members to

actively participate in this yagnam.

>

> Sarvam Shri Krishnaya Samarpayami.

>

> Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM!

>

> To my knowledge we cannot just login using GmailID to the blog

and type namajapam, Either blog admin should add us as a member to

the blog whoever having GmailID. or as Shashiji said send an email to

guruvayur.kotarchana and the admin approves the gmail.

>

> Ironically if anyone who have gmail id can enter namajapam in

blog. it is insecure in the Internet! I am really surprised and I

tried cannot enter Namajapam ... Please clarify if it is not.

>

> With Love & OM!

>

> Krishna Prasad

>

>

>

> Vijayaji,

> I am sure Menonji will respond to your query soon.

> However you can ask your friends who have gmail ID to visit,

> http://guruvayuryah oogroup.blogspot .com

> and sign in (you will find the sign in menu at the top line of

your screen) using their gamil ID and then post Namajapam by clicking

the 'new post' or 'create'.

> Another method is to send an email to the following

> guruvayur .kotiarchana@ blogger.com

>

> PLEASE NOTE THAT IN BOTH THESE THERE IS A DOT (.) AND NO SPACE

SHOULD BE LEFT BEFORE THE DOT OR AFTER THE DOT. IT IS ADVISABLE TO

COPY AND PASTE THE EMAIL/BLOG ID FROM THIS MAIL TO ENSURE THERE IS NO

ERROR IN TYPING.

>

> Om Namo Nararyanaya.

> Shashi Kartha

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>