IndiaDivine.org

Recent Blessings from Guruvayurappan!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Narayanas in Masks!

As Veenaji has asked me to introduce my wife Bhadra to this group, I am doing it.

With pleasure, I am adding one of the recent blessings from Guruvayurappan I got married to Bhadra, in front of GURUPAVANAPURESAN!. She was already a member of the Guruvayur group. And we never know each other, as she was a silent member in this group. But only sad thing is that he called my Mother to HIS abode.. after my engagement, all HIS Leelas, I accept it Bhagawane.

Actually Sri Guruvayurappan helped me miraculously to find her (Bhadra Krishna Prasad). 2007 Utsavam day When I was praying at Vadakke nada " Iruthi ezhunallippu " one Othikkaan from Guruvayur temple told me if you have any wishes to come true. just pray now. I had prayed to give one of HIS ardent devotee as my wife. the moment I asked, HE answered my prayers. Within three months the proposal came. IHe works through HIS devotees always. Bhagwan and Bhaktas have no difference. I thank Sunilji and Chandra Menonji for all the help extended.

All can visit the blog which I made as an offering to " Unni Kannan " to remember the Utsavam days of Guruvayur 2007.

Reshma(Krishna Priya) a member in this group already sent the link a few days back, Thanks Reshma for renewing the members about it, for your reference adding the link again

http://www.guruvayurutsavam.blogspot.com/

Hare Guruvayurappa.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad & Bhadra

-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna Prasad

Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest.

As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Om Namo Narayanaya Krishnaji Its really very interesting . We cant understand his leelas . Guruvayoorappan will bless both of you . With Prayers MeeraKrishna Prasad <krishna.yoga wrote: Hari OM! Dear Narayanas in Masks! As Veenaji has asked me to introduce my wife Bhadra to this group, I am doing it. With pleasure, I am adding one of the recent blessings from Guruvayurappan I got married to Bhadra, in front of GURUPAVANAPURESAN!. She was already a member of the Guruvayur group. And we never know each other, as she was a silent member in this group. But only sad thing is that he

called my Mother to HIS abode.. after my engagement, all HIS Leelas, I accept it Bhagawane. Actually Sri Guruvayurappan helped me miraculously to find her (Bhadra Krishna Prasad). 2007 Utsavam day When I was praying at Vadakke nada "Iruthi ezhunallippu" one Othikkaan from Guruvayur temple told me if you have any wishes to come true. just pray now. I had prayed to give one of HIS ardent devotee as my wife. the moment I asked, HE answered my prayers. Within three months the proposal came. IHe works through HIS devotees always. Bhagwan and Bhaktas have no difference. I thank Sunilji and Chandra Menonji for all the help extended. All can visit the blog which I made as an offering to "Unni Kannan" to remember the Utsavam days of Guruvayur 2007. Reshma(Krishna Priya) a member in this group already sent the link a few days back, Thanks Reshma for renewing the members about it, for your reference adding the link again http://www.guruvayurutsavam.blogspot.com/ Hare Guruvayurappa. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad & Bhadra -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin

even with an excess of hatred."

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.