IndiaDivine.org

Pls Dont Misunderstand -Attukal Pongala

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Dear All Please don't misunderstand me . I am telling this , just to inform you . This years Attukal Pongala at Trivandrum , Kerala , was held on 22 nd February . Lakhs of Women offered Pongala to Attukal Devi. I also went there and did Pongala . First I decided to do Pongala in one mud pot . But on 21st , I decided to do one more Pongala ( one , on behalf of our group .) On the Pongala day we reached the place at 6 am . But I had only one mud pot with me . Pongala will

start at 10 am. After reaching there , I walked more than 2 kms for the mud pot.I enquired many people .But I didnt get mud pots. I saw many shops having mud pots . But all the mud pots were leaking . Atlast I bought one mud kadai . But i was not happy . Beacuse i decided to offer it in mud pot. I came back and sat disappointed . Then we arranged the pots . We were waiting for the fire to start cooking .Then a lady came with a mud pot . She had a cheering face .My aunty enquired her the place from where she bought it . Then she replied that , she bought it from a shop about 5 kms away from that spot and she went away . There were only 15 minutes to start the Pongala and I can't reach there . So I decided to do Pongala in mud kadai . But after 5 minutes , that lady came back and gave me that pot .She told me that she got another big pot from her cousine and she did'nt want it. I was shocked and surprised . Attukaalamma herself gave me that pot . Amma loves our group , so she gave me that pot . Thus I did Pongala in two mud pots. One on behalf of our group , for the welfare of our group and the entire world ( especialy for the weaker sections ) . I am telling this , just to inform you and pls dont consider this as a boasting With Prayers Meera

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Meeraji,Why will one think this as boasting? You are really blessed by Amma. God gave you such a nice heart for praying for our group and all people. Very rarely we do find such people.--Murali Krishna Emanimeera chandran <meera_chandran wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Dear All Please don't misunderstand me . I am telling this , just to inform you . This years Attukal Pongala at Trivandrum , Kerala , was held on 22 nd February . Lakhs of Women offered Pongala to Attukal Devi. I also went there and did Pongala . First I decided to do Pongala in one mud pot . But on 21st , I decided to do one more Pongala ( one , on behalf of our group .) On the Pongala day we reached the place at 6 am . But I had only one mud pot with me . Pongala will start at 10 am. After reaching there , I walked more than 2 kms for the mud pot.I enquired many people .But I didnt get mud pots. I

saw many shops having mud pots . But all the mud pots were leaking . Atlast I bought one mud kadai . But i was not happy . Beacuse i decided to offer it in mud pot. I came back and sat disappointed . Then we arranged the pots . We were waiting for the fire to start cooking .Then a lady came with a mud pot . She had a cheering face .My aunty enquired her the place from where she bought it . Then she replied that , she bought it from a shop about 5 kms away from that spot and she went away . There were only 15 minutes to start the Pongala and I can't reach there . So I decided to do Pongala in mud kadai . But after 5 minutes , that lady came back and gave me that pot .She told me that she got another big

pot from her cousine and she did'nt want it. I was shocked and surprised . Attukaalamma herself gave me that pot . Amma loves our group , so she gave me that pot . Thus I did Pongala in two mud pots. One on behalf of our group , for the welfare of our group and the entire world ( especialy for the weaker sections ) . I am telling this , just to inform you and pls dont consider this as a boasting With Prayers Meera Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Dear Meeraji,

Radfhe Krishna!

You believe in the Ishta-deivatam and pray with all devotion.

May be Krishna, Rama, Devi, Murugan, or any other God. They will

never let us down. I have also had many miraculous experiences

like this. Non-believ ers will say it is a mere co-incidence. The

belief of the believers in further strengthened.

Regards

KVG

meera chandran wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear All

Please don't misunderstand me . I am

telling this , just to inform you .

HARI AUM!

Namasthe dear Meera ji,

Really nice to hear from you and about your divine experience during

Attukal Bhagavathy's pongala.

May Attukal Bhagavathy bless everybody!

with pranams,

Geetha

guruvayur , meera chandran <meera_chandran

wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>

> Dear All

>

> Please don't misunderstand me . I am

>

> This years Attukal Pongala at Trivandrum , Kerala , was

held on 22 nd February . Lakhs of Women offered Pongala to Attukal

Devi. I also went there and did Pongala .

>

> First I decided to do Pongala in one mud pot . But

on 21st , I decided to do one more Pongala ( one , on behalf of our

group .) On the Pongala day we reached the place at

> 6 am . But I had only one mud pot with me . Pongala will start at

10 am. After reaching there , I walked more than 2 kms for the mud

pot.I enquired many people .But I didnt get mud pots. I saw many

shops having mud pots . But all the mud pots were leaking . Atlast I

bought one mud kadai . But i was not happy . Beacuse i decided to

offer it in mud pot.

>

> I came back and sat disappointed . Then we arranged

the pots . We were waiting

> for the fire to start cooking .Then a lady came with a mud pot .

She had a cheering face .My aunty enquired her the place from where

she bought it . Then she replied that , she bought it from a shop

about 5 kms away from that spot and she went away . There were only

15 minutes to start the Pongala and I can't reach there . So I

decided to do Pongala in mud kadai .

>

> But after 5 minutes , that lady came back and

gave me that pot .She told me that she got another big pot from her

cousine and she did'nt want it. I was shocked and surprised .

Attukaalamma herself gave me that pot . Amma loves our group , so she

gave me that pot . Thus I did Pongala in two mud pots. One on behalf

of our group , for the welfare of our group and the entire world (

especialy for the weaker sections ) .

>

> I am telling this , just to inform you and pls

dont consider this as a boasting

>

>

With Prayers

>

Meera

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

Dear Meera, No need to feel guilty at all! (after all, you succeeded in your efforts - you should feel happy) You are certainly not boasting. (Unnecessary Guilt can be a very difficult emotion to overcome - and it can have very dangerous repercussions on your mind and subsequently on your health!)You tried your level best and for your efforts, you have been provided the facility you desired and amply rewarded by Aattukaal amma.Thanks for your prayers for the sake of this group.-srirammeera chandran <meera_chandran wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Dear All Please don't misunderstand me . I am telling this , just to inform you . This years Attukal Pongala at Trivandrum , Kerala , was held on 22 nd February . Lakhs of Women offered Pongala to Attukal Devi. I also went there and did Pongala . First I decided to do Pongala in one mud pot . But on 21st , I decided to do one more Pongala ( one , on behalf of our group .) On the Pongala day we reached the

place at 6 am . But I had only one mud pot with me . Pongala will start at 10 am. After reaching there , I walked more than 2 kms for the mud pot.I enquired many people .But I didnt get mud pots. I saw many shops having mud pots . But all the mud pots were leaking . Atlast I bought one mud kadai . But i was not happy . Beacuse i decided to offer it in mud pot. I came back and sat disappointed . Then we arranged the pots . We were waiting for the fire to start cooking .Then a lady came with a mud pot . She had a cheering face .My aunty enquired her the place from where she bought it . Then she replied that , she bought it from a shop about 5 kms away from that spot and she went away . There were only 15 minutes to start the Pongala and I can't reach there . So I decided to do Pongala in mud

kadai . But after 5 minutes , that lady came back and gave me that pot .She told me that she got another big pot from her cousine and she did'nt want it. I was shocked and surprised . Attukaalamma herself gave me that pot . Amma loves our group , so she gave me that pot . Thus I did Pongala in two mud pots. One on behalf of our group , for the welfare of our group and the entire world ( especialy for the weaker sections ) . I am telling this , just to inform you and pls dont consider this as a boasting With Prayers Meera Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayana Dear Meeraji Let me thank u first for conducting Attukal Pongala for all the members of this group.Devis and Lord Guruvayoorappan's blessing will always be with u and fmly.These experiences are the leels of the lord and devi. Our prayers Vinod Pillaimeera chandran <meera_chandran wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Dear All Please don't misunderstand me . I am telling this , just to inform you . This years Attukal Pongala at Trivandrum , Kerala , was held on 22 nd February . Lakhs of Women offered Pongala to Attukal Devi. I also went there and did Pongala . First I decided to do Pongala in one mud pot . But on 21st , I decided to do one more Pongala ( one , on behalf of our group .) On the Pongala day we reached the place at 6 am . But I had only one mud pot with me .

Pongala will start at 10 am. After reaching there , I walked more than 2 kms for the mud pot.I enquired many people .But I didnt get mud pots. I saw many shops having mud pots . But all the mud pots were leaking . Atlast I bought one mud kadai . But i was not happy . Beacuse i decided to offer it in mud pot. I came back and sat disappointed . Then we arranged the pots . We were waiting for the fire to start cooking .Then a lady came with a mud pot . She had a cheering face .My aunty enquired her the place from where she bought it . Then she replied that , she bought it from a shop about 5 kms away from that spot and she went away . There were only 15 minutes to start the Pongala and I can't reach there . So I decided to do Pongala in mud kadai . But after 5 minutes , that lady came back and gave me that pot .She told me that she got another big pot from her cousine and she did'nt want it. I was shocked and surprised . Attukaalamma herself gave me that pot . Amma loves our group , so she gave me that pot . Thus I did Pongala in two mud pots. One on behalf of our group , for the welfare of our group and the entire world ( especialy for the weaker sections ) . I am telling this , just to inform you and pls dont consider this as a boasting With Prayers Meera Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

Namaste Meeraji, Please dont think that you are boasting. This is really amazing. This really shows ammas presence. Really you have a big heart to pray for all. Its so nice to share ones experience with everybody. God bless all. LOKA SAMASTA SUKHINO BHAVANTU Om namo narayanaya Manju Murali Krishna <emanimurali wrote: Meeraji,Why will one think this as boasting? You are really blessed by Amma.

God gave you such a nice heart for praying for our group and all people. Very rarely we do find such people.--Murali Krishna Emanimeera chandran <meera_chandran > wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Dear All Please don't misunderstand me . I am telling this , just to inform you . This years Attukal Pongala at Trivandrum , Kerala , was held on 22 nd February . Lakhs of Women offered Pongala to Attukal Devi. I also went there and did Pongala . First I decided to do Pongala in one mud pot . But on 21st , I decided to do one more Pongala ( one , on behalf of our group .) On the Pongala day we reached the place at 6 am . But I had only one mud pot with me . Pongala will start at 10 am. After reaching there , I walked more than 2 kms for the mud pot.I enquired many people .But I didnt get mud pots. I saw many shops having mud pots . But all the mud pots were leaking . Atlast I bought one mud kadai . But i was not happy . Beacuse i decided to offer it in mud pot. I came back and sat disappointed . Then we arranged the pots . We were waiting for the fire to start cooking .Then a lady came with a mud pot . She had a cheering face .My aunty enquired her the place

from where she bought it . Then she replied that , she bought it from a shop about 5 kms away from that spot and she went away . There were only 15 minutes to start the Pongala and I can't reach there . So I decided to do Pongala in mud kadai . But after 5 minutes , that lady came back and gave me that pot .She told me that she got another big pot from her cousine and she did'nt want it. I was shocked and surprised . Attukaalamma herself gave me that pot . Amma loves our group , so she gave me that pot . Thus I did Pongala in two mud pots. One on behalf of our group , for the welfare of our group and the entire world ( especialy for the weaker sections ) . I am telling this

, just to inform you and pls dont consider this as a boasting With Prayers Meera Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Guest guest

Ohm Namo Narrayanya; Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

Dear Meeraji,

Greattttttttttttt.......... Well done Meeraji....... I

hope Bhagavan will shower his blessings on you and

your family.

Regards

Keerthi Kumar

Ohm Namo Narrayanya; Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

> meera chandran <meera_chandran wrote:

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>

> Dear All

>

> Please don't misunderstand

> me . I am telling this , just to inform you .

>

> This years Attukal Pongala at Trivandrum

> , Kerala , was held on 22 nd February . Lakhs of

> Women offered Pongala to Attukal Devi. I also went

> there and did Pongala .

>

> First I decided to do Pongala in

> one mud pot . But on 21st , I decided to do one more

> Pongala ( one , on behalf of our group .) On the

> Pongala day we reached the place at

> 6 am . But I had only one mud pot with me .

> Pongala will start at 10 am. After reaching there ,

> I walked more than 2 kms for the mud pot.I enquired

> many people .But I didnt get mud pots. I saw many

> shops having mud pots . But all the mud pots were

> leaking . Atlast I bought one mud kadai . But i was

> not happy . Beacuse i decided to offer it in mud

> pot.

>

> I came back and sat disappointed .

> Then we arranged the pots . We were waiting

> for the fire to start cooking .Then a lady came

> with a mud pot . She had a cheering face .My aunty

> enquired her the place from where she bought it .

> Then she replied that , she bought it from a shop

> about 5 kms away from that spot and she went away

> . There were only 15 minutes to start the Pongala

> and I can't reach there . So I decided to do Pongala

> in mud kadai .

>

> But after 5 minutes , that lady

> came back and gave me that pot .She told me that she

> got another big pot from her cousine and she did'nt

> want it. I was shocked and surprised . Attukaalamma

> herself gave me that pot . Amma loves our group , so

> she gave me that pot . Thus I did Pongala in two mud

> pots. One on behalf of our group , for the welfare

> of our group and the entire world ( especialy for

> the weaker sections ) .

>

> I am telling this , just to

> inform you and pls dont consider this as a boasting

>

>

> With Prayers

>

> Meera

>

>

>

>

Keerthi

P. O. Box 26169

Manama

Kingdom of Bahrain

Telephone : +973 - 17223022

Fax : +973 - 17221125

Mob : +973 - 36705015

Email : keerthibai

______________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Guest guest

Dear Meeraji, Thanks very much for your prayers for one and all. I saw your message on the Ponkala day. I was also in a very distrubed state of mind due to some personal problems. I just remembered that I wished my wife to offer Ponkala to Aattukaal Devi some times back, but that was not fulfilled. Reading the lines from your message, seeing your bhakthi, conviction and confidence, tears rolled out of my eyes. As mentioned by you, I just prayed to Amma. Instantly I felt the kind blessing of Amma and suddenly somebody came with the important papers which I was waiting for. I had to literally hide my tearful eyes from that person. More surprisingly, my wife back home had a dream in which I was discussing with her about a Devi. I came to know about this the next day when I was talking to her over phone. So we decided to offer Pongala next year

to Amma, and I am sure She will defenitely solve our problems. I thank you once again for remembering our group in your prayers and may God Bless you and your family. Krishna Guruvayoorappa Hari Prasad meera chandran <meera_chandran wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Dear All Please don't misunderstand me . I am telling this , just to inform you . This years Attukal Pongala at Trivandrum , Kerala , was held on 22 nd February . Lakhs of Women offered Pongala to Attukal Devi. I also went there and did Pongala . First I decided to do Pongala in one mud pot . But on 21st , I decided to do one more Pongala ( one , on behalf of our group .) On the Pongala day we reached the place at 6 am . But I had only one mud pot with me . Pongala will start at 10 am. After reaching there , I walked more than 2 kms for the mud pot.I enquired many people .But I didnt get mud pots. I

saw many shops having mud pots . But all the mud pots were leaking . Atlast I bought one mud kadai . But i was not happy . Beacuse i decided to offer it in mud pot. I came back and sat disappointed . Then we arranged the pots . We were waiting for the fire to start cooking .Then a lady came with a mud pot . She had a cheering face .My aunty enquired her the place from where she bought it . Then she replied that , she bought it from a shop about 5 kms away from that spot and she went away . There were only 15 minutes to start the Pongala and I can't reach there . So I decided to do Pongala in mud kadai . But after 5 minutes , that lady came back and gave me that pot .She told me that she got another big

pot from her cousine and she did'nt want it. I was shocked and surprised . Attukaalamma herself gave me that pot . Amma loves our group , so she gave me that pot . Thus I did Pongala in two mud pots. One on behalf of our group , for the welfare of our group and the entire world ( especialy for the weaker sections ) . I am telling this , just to inform you and pls dont consider this as a boasting With Prayers Meera Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Meeraji, This is not to mis-understand, this is to understand. And the number of responses your message is getting is proof for that. Krishna Guruvayoorappa Hari Prasadmeera chandran <meera_chandran wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Dear All Please don't misunderstand me . I am telling this , just to inform you . This years Attukal Pongala at Trivandrum , Kerala , was held on 22 nd February . Lakhs of Women offered Pongala to Attukal Devi. I also went there and did Pongala . First I decided to do Pongala in one mud pot . But on 21st , I decided to do one more Pongala ( one , on behalf of our group .) On the Pongala day we reached the place at 6 am . But I had only one mud pot with me . Pongala will start at 10 am. After reaching there , I walked more than 2 kms for the mud pot.I enquired many people .But I didnt get mud pots. I

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya.Dear Meeraji,I wish to join with Hariji and other members who have expressed their gratitude to you for your prayers on behalf of our group during the Attukal Pongala. I grew up in Pune, my parents are from Trichur & Palakkad and until 3-4 weeks ago I had not even heard of Attukal amma. Then when I called home one day, I found out that 2 of our relatives, a young couple who have a 1 yr old son, were travelling to Attukal from Pune for the Pongala festival. I did a quick 'Google' search on it and found to my surprise that this is a very popular and well know utsavam in Kerala. I was immediately regretful that I had not known about this earlier; usually when people are traveling to holy places that you yourself know have little chance of visiting in the near future, you want to give them some money etc. to do some poojas.....and I had perhaps missed out on an opportunity. But through you, I feel like I have participated in some form or the

other. It would not have mattered what you did, just the fact that you wished to remember our group in your prayers was more than sufficient for Bhagwan to help you do exactly what you wanted to do. Truly, one infinitesimally small step from man, and a giant step from Bhagwan. And then Devi is his shakti, right?Thank you,Veena.harig preetha <harigpreetha wrote: Dear Meeraji, Thanks very much for your prayers for one and all. I saw your message on the Ponkala day. I was also in a very distrubed

state of mind due to some personal problems. I just remembered that I wished my wife to offer Ponkala to Aattukaal Devi some times back, but that was not fulfilled. Reading the lines from your message, seeing your bhakthi, conviction and confidence, tears rolled out of my eyes. As mentioned by you, I just prayed to Amma. Instantly I felt the kind blessing of Amma and suddenly somebody came with the important papers which I was waiting for. I had to literally hide my tearful eyes from that person. More surprisingly, my wife back home had a dream in which I was discussing with her about a Devi. I came to know about this the next day when I was talking to her over phone. So we decided to offer Pongala next year to Amma, and I am sure She will defenitely solve our problems. I thank you once again for remembering our group in your prayers and may

God Bless you and your family. Krishna Guruvayoorappa Hari Prasad meera chandran <meera_chandran > wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Dear All Please don't misunderstand me . I am telling this , just to inform you . This years Attukal Pongala at Trivandrum , Kerala , was held on 22 nd February . Lakhs of Women offered Pongala to Attukal Devi. I also went there and did Pongala . First I decided to do Pongala in one mud pot . But on 21st , I decided to do one more Pongala ( one , on behalf of our group .) On the Pongala day we reached the place at 6 am . But I had only one mud pot with me . Pongala will start at 10 am. After reaching there , I walked more than 2 kms for the mud pot.I enquired many people .But I didnt get mud pots. I saw many shops having mud pots . But all the mud pots were leaking . Atlast I bought one mud kadai . But i was not happy . Beacuse i decided to offer it in mud pot. I came back and sat disappointed . Then we arranged the pots . We were waiting for the fire to start cooking .Then a lady came with a mud pot . She had a cheering face .My aunty enquired her the

place from where she bought it . Then she replied that , she bought it from a shop about 5 kms away from that spot and she went away . There were only 15 minutes to start the Pongala and I can't reach there . So I decided to do Pongala in mud kadai . But after 5 minutes , that lady came back and gave me that pot .She told me that she got another big pot from her cousine and she did'nt want it. I was shocked and surprised . Attukaalamma herself gave me that pot . Amma loves our group , so she gave me that pot . Thus I did Pongala in two mud pots. One on behalf of our group , for the welfare of our group and the entire world ( especialy for the weaker sections ) . I am telling this

, just to inform you and pls dont consider this as a boasting With Prayers Meera Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it

now. Om Namo Narayanaya.Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Meeraji First of all let me thank you for praying for the whole group. The questoin of misunderstaning does not arise at all as this group is meant for exchanging any matter realted to Bhakti. It is nothing but the karunyam of ATTUKAL AMMA that you got the pot at the right time. I have heard that ATTUKAL AMMA is VILIPURATHAMMA. You wanted to keep a second pot for the welfare of the group and for that matter the entire world and then how can SHE bear the dissapooinment on your face!!! You are really very very lucky to have been at Attukal on that auspicious day of "PONGALA". I have been thinking of this since many years but not lucky enough to be there till

now. My daughter is a DEVI bhakta and she also wants to be at Attukal on one Pongala day and for that she is offering Pongala to HER at the house and is waiting for the year when she can be a part and parcel of the great ATTUKAL PONGALA" Wishing you and family 'AYUR AROGYA SAUKHYAM" Humbly Syamala meera chandran <meera_chandran wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Dear All Please don't misunderstand me . I am telling this , just to inform you . This years Attukal Pongala at Trivandrum , Kerala , was held on 22 nd February . Lakhs of Women offered Pongala to Attukal Devi. I also went there and did Pongala . First I decided to do Pongala in one mud pot . But on 21st , I decided to do one more Pongala ( one , on behalf of our group .) On the Pongala day we reached the place at 6 am . But I had only one mud pot with me . Pongala will start at 10 am. After reaching

there , I walked more than 2 kms for the mud pot.I enquired many people .But I didnt get mud pots. I saw many shops having mud pots . But all the mud pots were leaking . Atlast I bought one mud kadai . But i was not happy . Beacuse i decided to offer it in mud pot. I came back and sat disappointed . Then we arranged the pots . We were waiting for the fire to start cooking .Then a lady came with a mud pot . She had a cheering face .My aunty enquired her the place from where she bought it . Then she replied that , she bought it from a shop about 5 kms away from that spot and she went away . There were only 15 minutes to start the Pongala and I can't reach there . So I decided to do Pongala in mud kadai . But after 5 minutes , that lady came back and gave me that pot .She told me that she got another big pot from her cousine and she did'nt want it. I was shocked and surprised . Attukaalamma herself gave me that pot . Amma loves our group , so she gave me that pot . Thus I did Pongala in two mud pots. One on behalf of our group , for the welfare of our group and the entire world ( especialy for the weaker sections ) . I am telling this , just to inform you and pls dont consider this as a boasting With Prayers Meera Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

dear meera,

it is wonderful to read abt amma's blessings on our group.thanks a

lot for all the trouble you took to find a pot for our group. you are

all doing so much for this group and ifeel sorry i am not able to

contribute anything other than praying to unnikannan for all of us.

feeling lucky to be in this group

thanks again,

vijaya venkatesh

guruvayur , Manju ambady <manju_ambady

wrote:

>

> Namaste Meeraji,

>

> Please dont think that you are boasting. This is really amazing.

This really shows ammas presence. Really you have a big heart to pray

for all. Its so nice to share ones experience with everybody. God

bless all.

>

> LOKA SAMASTA SUKHINO BHAVANTU

>

> Om namo narayanaya

>

> Manju

>

> Murali Krishna <emanimurali wrote:

> Meeraji,

>

> Why will one think this as boasting? You are really blessed by

Amma.

>

> God gave you such a nice heart for praying for our group and all

people. Very rarely we do find such people.

>

> --Murali Krishna Emani

>

> meera chandran <meera_chandran wrote:

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>

> Dear All

>

> Please don't misunderstand me . I am

>

> This years Attukal Pongala at Trivandrum , Kerala , was

held on 22 nd February . Lakhs of Women offered Pongala to Attukal

Devi. I also went there and did Pongala .

>

> First I decided to do Pongala in one mud pot . But

on 21st , I decided to do one more Pongala ( one , on behalf of our

group .) On the Pongala day we reached the place at

> 6 am . But I had only one mud pot with me . Pongala will start at

10 am. After reaching there , I walked more than 2 kms for the mud

pot.I enquired many people .But I didnt get mud pots. I saw many

shops having mud pots . But all the mud pots were leaking . Atlast I

bought one mud kadai . But i was not happy . Beacuse i decided to

offer it in mud pot.

>

> I came back and sat disappointed . Then we arranged

the pots . We were waiting

> for the fire to start cooking .Then a lady came with a mud pot .

She had a cheering face .My aunty enquired her the place from where

she bought it . Then she replied that , she bought it from a shop

about 5 kms away from that spot and she went away . There were only

15 minutes to start the Pongala and I can't reach there . So I

decided to do Pongala in mud kadai .

>

> But after 5 minutes , that lady came back and

gave me that pot .She told me that she got another big pot from her

cousine and she did'nt want it. I was shocked and surprised .

Attukaalamma herself gave me that pot . Amma loves our group , so she

gave me that pot . Thus I did Pongala in two mud pots. One on behalf

of our group , for the welfare of our group and the entire world (

especialy for the weaker sections ) .

>

> I am telling this , just to inform you and pls

dont consider this as a boasting

>

>

With Prayers

>

Meera

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have

it.

> Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

>

Guest guest

Dear Meeraji,

Thank you for doing the special Pongala for our group.

Although I live in Bangalore now, I belong to Manacaud, Trivandrum and Attukal temple is very close to my house. From childhood, going to Attukal Temple was a routine and I have been brought up on the 'karuna' which Attukal Amma (personification of motherhood) showers on Her bhaktas (Her children) . I know many instances where Amma has helped Her Bhaktas. Meeraji, you are really blessed. Amma understood your longing and you could do Pongala as you desired.

I try to make it to Trivandrum during Pongala time, but this year due to my daughter's exams I had to be at Bangalore. Hence, I did the Pongala at home. However, I had been to the temple during the first week of Feb, just before the Utsavam started. Next week, I will be at TVM for 3 days and hope to go to temple then.

Regards

Sudha

--- On Fri, 29/2/08, meera chandran <meera_chandran wrote:

meera chandran <meera_chandran[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Pls Dont Misunderstand -Attukal Pongalaguruvayur Date: Friday, 29 February, 2008, 2:37 PM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear All

Please don't misunderstand me . I am telling this , just to inform you .

This years Attukal Pongala at Trivandrum , Kerala , was held on 22 nd February . Lakhs of Women offered Pongala to Attukal Devi. I also went there and did Pongala .

First I decided to do Pongala in one mud pot . But on 21st , I decided to do one more Pongala ( one , on behalf of our group .) On the Pongala day we reached the place at

6 am . But I had only one mud pot with me . Pongala will start at 10 am. After reaching there , I walked more than 2 kms for the mud pot.I enquired many people .But I didnt get mud pots. I saw many shops having mud pots . But all the mud pots were leaking . Atlast I bought one mud kadai . But i was not happy . Beacuse i decided to offer it in mud pot.

I came back and sat disappointed . Then we arranged the pots . We were waiting

for the fire to start cooking .Then a lady came with a mud pot . She had a cheering face .My aunty enquired her the place from where she bought it . Then she replied that , she bought it from a shop about 5 kms away from that spot and she went away . There were only 15 minutes to start the Pongala and I can't reach there . So I decided to do Pongala in mud kadai .

But after 5 minutes , that lady came back and gave me that pot .She told me that she got another big pot from her cousine and she did'nt want it. I was shocked and surprised . Attukaalamma herself gave me that pot . Amma loves our group , so she gave me that pot . Thus I did Pongala in two mud pots. One on behalf of our group , for the welfare of our group and the entire world ( especialy for the weaker sections ) .

I am telling this , just to inform you and pls dont consider this as a boasting

With Prayers

Meera

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Guest guest

Dear Vijaya Pls dont say like this . I feel sad . I am doing nothing to our group . Please dont feel sorry .You are doing such a great job .You are praying to Unni Kannan for all of us . That is great . God will hear your prayers .God give importance to your Prayers . Bhagavan will give more importance to Bhakthy than such offerings . He is the owner of everything . In this case , he is the owner of that mud pot , rice , jaggery , coconut etc. But he wanted what , is our bhakthy , prayers , love etc which you possess . So you

are contributing to our group than me. With your bhakthi and prayers you are contributing to the group . So please dont feel sad . One more thing . I did two Pongalas , one by me and the other on behalf of Guruvayur group . That means , the owner of one Pongala is Guruvayur group and not me. I act only as an instrument . OK. So all the members of our group did Pongala for the welfare of our group and the entire World and not me. vijayav47 <no_reply > wrote: dear meera,it is wonderful to read abt amma's blessings on our group.thanks a lot for all the trouble you took to find a pot for our group. you are all doing so much for this group and ifeel sorry i am not able to contribute anything other than praying to unnikannan for all of us. feeling lucky to be in this groupthanks again,vijaya venkateshguruvayur , Manju ambady <manju_ambady wrote:>> Namaste Meeraji,> > Please dont think that you are boasting. This is really

amazing. This really shows ammas presence. Really you have a big heart to pray for all. Its so nice to share ones experience with everybody. God bless all.> > LOKA SAMASTA SUKHINO BHAVANTU> > Om namo narayanaya> > Manju > > Murali Krishna <emanimurali wrote:> Meeraji,> > Why will one think this as boasting? You are really blessed by Amma. > > God gave you such a nice heart for praying for our group and all people. Very rarely we do find such people.> > --Murali Krishna Emani> > meera chandran <meera_chandran wrote: > Om Namo Narayanaya> > Dear All> > Please don't misunderstand me . I am telling this , just to inform you . > > This years Attukal Pongala at Trivandrum , Kerala , was held on 22 nd February . Lakhs of Women offered Pongala to Attukal

Devi. I also went there and did Pongala .> > First I decided to do Pongala in one mud pot . But on 21st , I decided to do one more Pongala ( one , on behalf of our group .) On the Pongala day we reached the place at > 6 am . But I had only one mud pot with me . Pongala will start at 10 am. After reaching there , I walked more than 2 kms for the mud pot.I enquired many people .But I didnt get mud pots. I saw many shops having mud pots . But all the mud pots were leaking . Atlast I bought one mud kadai . But i was not happy . Beacuse i decided to offer it in mud pot. > > I came back and sat disappointed . Then we arranged the pots . We were waiting > for the fire to start cooking .Then a lady came with a mud pot . She had a cheering face .My aunty enquired her the place from where she bought it . Then she replied that , she bought it from a shop about 5 kms away from that spot and she

went away . There were only 15 minutes to start the Pongala and I can't reach there . So I decided to do Pongala in mud kadai . > > But after 5 minutes , that lady came back and gave me that pot .She told me that she got another big pot from her cousine and she did'nt want it. I was shocked and surprised . Attukaalamma herself gave me that pot . Amma loves our group , so she gave me that pot . Thus I did Pongala in two mud pots. One on behalf of our group , for the welfare of our group and the entire world ( especialy for the weaker sections ) . > > I am telling this , just to inform you and pls dont consider this as a boasting> > With Prayers> Meera> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. > > > > > Bollywood,

fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it. > > > > > > > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.>