Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The File Section has a lot of out-dated, over-sized documents, many

not related to Guruvayoor appan. Ss a result new files cannot be

uploaded. A clean up is required. Sorry! if my comments sound like I a

bull in a china shop. :-)

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya.Dear Lakshmiji, thanks for this mail. Its been a while since anyone has brought up the issue. has a capacity limit (100 MB). Increasing the storage capacity either by paying for space or by deleting old files is something Sunilji can decide on when he gets back (in 2-3 days).Can you try simply adding the link to the prappatti/Narayaneeyam site under the "Links" section? See if that works. If it does, and while you are at it :-), it will be great if you could also add the links that Chandraji sent out. Thanks.Veena.laksmikantam <no_reply > wrote: The File Section has a lot of out-dated, over-sized documents, many not related to Guruvayoor appan. Ss a result new files cannot be uploaded. A clean up is required. Sorry! if my comments sound like I a bull in a china shop. :-) Om Namo Narayanaya.Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Not possible. Help has this to say:

" Why can't I upload files or create folders?

Moderators can restrict the Files area to themselves only, or turn

off file uploading on a member-by-member basis. If the moderator has

turned off your access, you won't see the Create Folder, Create Text

File or Add File buttons in the Files area. "

guruvayur , " Veena A. Nair " <veeus18 wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya.

> Dear Lakshmiji, thanks for bringing to our notice the shortage of

space. Its been a while since anyone has brought up the issue.

has a capacity limit (20 GB). Increasing the storage capacity either

by paying for space or by deleting old files is something

Sunilji can decide on when he gets back (in 2-3 days).

> Can you try simply adding the link to the prappatti/Narayaneeyam

site under the " Links " section? See if that works. If it does, and

while you are at it :-), it will be great if could also add the links

that Chandraji sent out. Thanks.

>

> Veena.

>

>

> laksmikantam <no_reply >

wrote: The File Section has a lot of

out-dated, over-sized documents, many

> not related to Guruvayoor appan. Ss a result new files cannot be

> uploaded. A clean up is required. Sorry! if my comments sound

like I am a

> bull in a china shop. :-)

Om Namo Narayanaya.

> Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/

> Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Guest guest

Laksmiji.I went ahead and added the Narayaneeyam links under "Links".Maybe someone else can try adding some links to the section and see if it works?Thanks a lot.Om Namo Narayanaya.Veena.laksmikantam <no_reply > wrote: Not possible. Help has this to say: " Why can't I upload files or create folders? Moderators can restrict the Files area to themselves only, or turn off file uploading on a member-by-member basis. If the

moderator has turned off your access, you won't see the Create Folder, Create Text File or Add File buttons in the Files area." guruvayur , "Veena A. Nair" <veeus18 wrote: > > Om Namo Narayanaya. > Dear Lakshmiji, thanks for bringing to our notice the shortage of space. Its been a while since anyone has brought up the issue. has a capacity limit (20 GB). Increasing the storage capacity either by paying for space or by deleting old files is something Sunilji can decide on when he gets back (in 2-3 days). > Can you try simply adding the link to the prappatti/Narayaneeyam site under the "Links" section? See if that works. If it does, and while you are at it :-), it will be great if could also add the links that Chandraji sent out. Thanks. > > Veena. > >

> laksmikantam <no_reply > wrote: The File Section has a lot of out-dated, over-sized documents, many > not related to Guruvayoor appan. Ss a result new files cannot be > uploaded. A clean up is required. Sorry! if my comments sound like I am a > bull in a china shop. :-) > > > > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya. > Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/ > Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > Om Namo Narayanaya.Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Namste Veenaji, This is with regards to Namajapam. Recently i was discussing about this to my friend about our namajapam site. She was very much interested, she said she wil also try to send namajapam to our site, I have a doubt even if she is not a member of our group,will she be able to send namajapams? She is from Darjeling and she is a buddhist. Her name is Smriti. Please clear my doubts. Regards Manju "Veena A. Nair" <veeus18 wrote: Laksmiji.I went ahead and added the Narayaneeyam links under "Links".Maybe someone else can try adding some links to the section and see if it works?Thanks a lot.Om Namo Narayanaya.Veena.laksmikantam <no_reply > wrote: Not possible. Help has this to say:" Why can't I upload files or create folders?Moderators can restrict the Files area to themselves only, or turn off file uploading on a member-by-member basis. If the moderator has turned off your access, you won't see the Create Folder, Create Text File or Add File buttons in the Files area."guruvayur , "Veena A. Nair" <veeus18 wrote:>>

Om Namo Narayanaya.> Dear Lakshmiji, thanks for bringing to our notice the shortage of space. Its been a while since anyone has brought up the issue. has a capacity limit (20 GB). Increasing the storage capacity either by paying for space or by deleting old files is something Sunilji can decide on when he gets back (in 2-3 days).> Can you try simply adding the link to the prappatti/Narayaneeyam site under the "Links" section? See if that works. If it does, and while you are at it :-), it will be great if could also add the links that Chandraji sent out. Thanks.> > Veena.> > > laksmikantam <no_reply > wrote: The File Section has a lot of out-dated, over-sized documents, many > not related to Guruvayoor appan. Ss a result new files cannot be > uploaded. A clean up is required. Sorry! if

my comments sound like I am a > bull in a china shop. :-)> > > > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya.> Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/> Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>Om Namo Narayanaya.Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya NamaManju ambady <manju_ambady wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Namste Veenaji, This is with regards to Namajapam. Recently i was discussing about this to my friend about our namajapam site. She was very much interested, she said she wil also try to send namajapam to our site, I have a doubt even if she is not a member of our group,will she be able to send namajapams? She is from Darjeling and she is a buddhist. Her name is Smriti. Please clear my doubts. Regards Manju "Veena A. Nair" <veeus18 > wrote: Laksmiji.I went ahead and added the Narayaneeyam links under "Links".Maybe someone else can try adding some links to the section and see if it works?Thanks a lot.Om Namo Narayanaya.Veena.laksmikantam <no_reply > wrote: Not possible. Help has this to say:" Why can't I upload files or create folders?Moderators can restrict the Files area to themselves only, or turn off file uploading on a member-by-member basis. If the moderator has turned off your access, you won't see the Create Folder, Create Text File or

Add File buttons in the Files area."guruvayur , "Veena A. Nair" <veeus18 wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya.> Dear Lakshmiji, thanks for bringing to our notice the shortage of space. Its been a while since anyone has brought up the issue. has a capacity limit (20 GB). Increasing the storage capacity either by paying for space or by deleting old files is something Sunilji can decide on when he gets back (in 2-3 days).> Can you try simply adding the link to the prappatti/Narayaneeyam site under the "Links" section? See if that works. If it does, and while you are at it :-), it will be great if could also add the links that Chandraji sent out. Thanks.> > Veena.> > > laksmikantam <no_reply > wrote: The

File Section has a lot of out-dated, over-sized documents, many > not related to Guruvayoor appan. Ss a result new files cannot be > uploaded. A clean up is required. Sorry! if my comments sound like I am a > bull in a china shop. :-)> > > > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya.> Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/> Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>Om Namo Narayanaya.Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.