IndiaDivine.org

Sree Guruvayoorappan - Interview with Shatrughnan (writer of the show)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hari Om! I have been reading the various posts from the members about the Sree Guruvayoorappan serial. I watch the show everyday now and my only regret is that I have started watching it only for a month now. I want to share with you the great opportunity I had, to call and interview Sri Shatrughnan - the writer of the show for a radio show in Vancouver, Canada, last week. Yes, he is writing the show with a lot of care and bhakthi. He had just finished writing "poothana moksham" the day I called him. Please download the file and listen- it is about 30 minutes (9mb) and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed talking to him. Interview with Sri, Shatrugnan, Writer of Sree Guruvayoorappan Hari OM! Sukumar hba9331 <hba9331 wrote: Om Namo NarayanayaDear Krishnadayaji & Gopalakrishnaji,Thank you for correcting our view....Very often we watch things from a

different angle and come up with our own judgements which may not always be correct or lead us in the right direction. The beautiful comments you have given below help us to correct this view. The intention of the serial should be taken as to be immersed in Sree Krishna Bakthi and that is more than enough, reading between the lines may not help us, but would often distract our attention. Just watch and leave the rest to the Lord. Narayana Narayana NarayanaPravin guruvayur , "krishnadaya" <krishnadaya wrote:>> > Krishna , Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhakthas ,> > It is Krishna's grace that inspires Krishna-bhakthi related> literature . Be it the ancient "Narayaneeyam" and > "Geethagovindam" or the recent popular Krishna stories .> > In recent times , atheism has corrupted Kerala .

Demonic Veda-haters> have polluted the Education system and Media with fabricated> "secular" ( irreligious) literature and art . Even the sacred> color "Kavi" ( saffron) has become an objectionable word .> Remember the sarcastic usage "Saffronization" .> > Most of the TV viewers had become addicted to demonic> "mega-serials" . Even during the auspicious hours , the> atmosphere used to reverberate with evil utterances , violence and> cries. This "negativity" might have activated `> Bhaktha-valsala' to inspire the creation of Krishna-serials like> Sree Krishna-Leela ( Asianet TV ) and Sree Guruvayoorappan ( Surya TV) > . Thanks to HIS blessings , both these TV programs became immensely> popular . Crores of people of all ages are enjoying the nectar of> "Krishna-kathas" , every night . They all behold the > "Unnikrishnas" with folded hands !!!.> >

When a Bhaktha-Author writes about Krishna in the mood of Bhakthi ,> Bhagavan appears in a literary form through the pen . We must accept it> without question . Remember the legend about Melpathur and Poonthanam .> When the latter incorrectly recited "Maraprabhu" , Bhagavan> approved it and chastised it's critic Melpathur . There are> thousands of stories and versions about Sree Krishna . It's> historical proof can not be judged by any one . What is important is the> `Bhakthi' , it is creating in the listener's heart.> > Once , the great Ramanujacharya ( avatar or Adi Seshan) and disciples> were passing a village street . A few small children were playing> "pooja" for a mud-murthy of Krishna . They offered some mud> as "Prasadam" to the Acharya . He accepted it with great> humility and applied on the forehead . Seeing the surprised look on the> faces of his

scholarly Disciples , Ramanujachara said " These> children are worshipping Bhagavan with Bhakthi. Therefore, this > `Prasadam' is invaluable " .> > Om Namo Narayanaya !!!> > Krishnadaya>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

I have no more words except my sincere thanks for making it possible just to listen to Shri Shatrugnan who is an ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayoorappan who is also writing script for Guruvayoorappan serial. It is my bad luck that I have not d to Surya TV and could not watch the serial as it is been aired, but one day I hope to see the entire serial in CD or VCD format as soon it is available. Thanks Dr. Sukumar for posting this interview and giving us the opportunity to learn few manthras also.

Om Namo Narayanaya

ChandraSekharan Menon

Sukumar <sukumarcanadaguruvayur Sent: Monday, March 3, 2008 10:55:16 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Sree Guruvayoorappan - Interview with Shatrughnan (writer of the show)

Hari Om!

I have been reading the various posts from the members about the Sree Guruvayoorappan serial. I watch the show everyday now and my only regret is that I have started watching it only for a month now.

I want to share with you the great opportunity I had, to call and interview Sri Shatrughnan - the writer of the show for a radio show in Vancouver, Canada, last week. Yes, he is writing the show with a lot of care and bhakthi. He had just finished writing "poothana moksham" the day I called him.

Please download the file and listen- it is about 30 minutes (9mb) and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed talking to him.

Interview with Sri, Shatrugnan, Writer of Sree Guruvayoorappan

Hari OM!

Sukumar

hba9331 <hba9331 > wrote:

Om Namo NarayanayaDear Krishnadayaji & Gopalakrishnaji,Thank you for correcting our view....Very often we watch things from a different angle and come up with our own judgements which may not always be correct or lead us in the right direction. The beautiful comments you have given below help us to correct this view. The intention of the serial should be taken as to be immersed in Sree Krishna Bakthi and that is more than enough, reading between the lines may not help us, but would often distract our attention. Just watch and leave the rest to the Lord. Narayana Narayana NarayanaPravin guruvayur@grou ps.com, "krishnadaya" <krishnadaya@ ...> wrote:>> > Krishna , Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhakthas ,> > It is

Krishna's grace that inspires Krishna-bhakthi related> literature . Be it the ancient "Narayaneeyam" and > "Geethagovindam" or the recent popular Krishna stories .> > In recent times , atheism has corrupted Kerala . Demonic Veda-haters> have polluted the Education system and Media with fabricated> "secular" ( irreligious) literature and art . Even the sacred> color "Kavi" ( saffron) has become an objectionable word .> Remember the sarcastic usage "Saffronization" .> > Most of the TV viewers had become addicted to demonic> "mega-serials" . Even during the auspicious hours , the> atmosphere used to reverberate with evil utterances , violence and> cries. This "negativity" might have activated `> Bhaktha-valsala' to inspire the creation of Krishna-serials like> Sree Krishna-Leela ( Asianet TV ) and Sree Guruvayoorappan ( Surya TV) > .

Thanks to HIS blessings , both these TV programs became immensely> popular . Crores of people of all ages are enjoying the nectar of> "Krishna-kathas" , every night . They all behold the > "Unnikrishnas" with folded hands !!!.> > When a Bhaktha-Author writes about Krishna in the mood of Bhakthi ,> Bhagavan appears in a literary form through the pen . We must accept it> without question . Remember the legend about Melpathur and Poonthanam .> When the latter incorrectly recited "Maraprabhu" , Bhagavan> approved it and chastised it's critic Melpathur . There are> thousands of stories and versions about Sree Krishna . It's> historical proof can not be judged by any one . What is important is the> `Bhakthi' , it is creating in the listener's heart.> > Once , the great Ramanujacharya ( avatar or Adi Seshan) and disciples> were passing a

village street . A few small children were playing> "pooja" for a mud-murthy of Krishna . They offered some mud> as "Prasadam" to the Acharya . He accepted it with great> humility and applied on the forehead . Seeing the surprised look on the> faces of his scholarly Disciples , Ramanujachara said " These> children are worshipping Bhagavan with Bhakthi. Therefore, this > `Prasadam' is invaluable " .> > Om Namo Narayanaya !!!> > Krishnadaya>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.