IndiaDivine.org

Koti Nama Japam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

I would like to introduce Sreemathi Lekshmikutty who is 80+ in age, does verbal nama japam, using a tick counter while doing the japam that records the number which is translated into the letter form and posted by her son Sashi Kartha who is also maintaining the total counts for the day, month, and each individual total at the end of each month. This mother-son connection, I came to know only yesterday and would like to share with the rest of regular contributors to our Koti Nama Japam Blog. My humble pranams to both blessed souls. I pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless her and also all the members in completing this yagnam.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Oh its great .Pranams from me also to both of them With Prayers MeeraChandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya I would like to introduce Sreemathi Lekshmikutty who is 80+ in age, does verbal nama japam, using a tick counter while doing the japam that records the number which is translated into the letter form and posted by her son Sashi Kartha who is also maintaining the total counts for the day, month, and each individual total at the end of each month. This mother-son connection, I came to know only yesterday and would like to share with the rest of regular contributors to our Koti Nama Japam Blog. My humble pranams to both blessed souls. I pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless her and also all the members in completing this yagnam. Om Namo Narayanaya Chandrasekharan

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

many many namskarams to present age kurooramma--sreemathi

lakshmikutty amma.

i had been to booloka vaikundam on last ekadasi day march 3rd and had

very comfortable darshan of unnikannan.i never got a chance to go to

GVR on ekadasi day. it was a grt experience. there was flower pandal

inside the temple. the queue was very well organised. within half

hour had wonderful darshan of lord. again had nice darsan of Unni in

senior citizen line and again in ladies line.in the evening

witnessed the seeveli also at 5pm. incidentally that day

udhayaasthaman pooja was by SASHEEDARAN kARTHA. i was thinking of

sashi kartha of our group but didnt dare to ask anyone.was that he?

but felt sad as usual to come away from GVR and unni.anyway brought

back heartful of gratitude and bakthi towards unni- our ponnu

Guruvayoorappan !!!!!!!

guruvayur , meera chandran <meera_chandran

wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>

> Oh its great .Pranams from me also to both of them

>

>

With Prayers

>

Meera

>

> Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> I would like to introduce Sreemathi Lekshmikutty who is 80+ in

age, does verbal nama japam, using a tick counter while doing the

japam that records the number which is translated into the letter

form and posted by her son Sashi Kartha who is also maintaining the

total counts for the day, month, and each individual total at the end

of each month. This mother-son connection, I came to know only

yesterday and would like to share with the rest of regular

contributors to our Koti Nama Japam Blog. My humble pranams to both

blessed souls. I pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless her and also all

the members in completing this yagnam.

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Chandrasekharan

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

Guest guest

Vijayaji,

It's true that Smt.Lekshmikutty Amma, our mother, managed to travel all the way to Guruvayur and had Lord's darshan on Ekadasi day.

My brother who accompanied her noticed that udhyasthamana pooja was offered by a person with the same name as mine. That person hails from Aluva, and must have registered his name long back.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shashi Kartha

vijayav47 <no_reply >guruvayur Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 11:07:43 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Koti Nama Japam

many many namskarams to present age kurooramma-- sreemathi lakshmikutty amma.i had been to booloka vaikundam on last ekadasi day march 3rd and had very comfortable darshan of unnikannan.i never got a chance to go to GVR on ekadasi day. it was a grt experience. there was flower pandal inside the temple. the queue was very well organised. within half hour had wonderful darshan of lord. again had nice darsan of Unni in senior citizen line and again in ladies line.in the evening witnessed the seeveli also at 5pm. incidentally that day udhayaasthaman pooja was by SASHEEDARAN kARTHA. i was thinking of sashi kartha of our group but didnt dare to ask anyone.was that he? but felt sad as usual to come away from GVR and unni.anyway brought back heartful of gratitude and bakthi towards unni- our ponnu Guruvayoorappan !!!!!!! guruvayur@grou ps.com, meera chandran <meera_chandran@ ...> wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya> > Oh its great .Pranams from me also to both of them> > With Prayers> Meera> > Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ ...> wrote:> Om Namo Narayanaya> I would like to introduce Sreemathi Lekshmikutty who is 80+ in age, does verbal nama japam, using a tick counter while doing the japam that records the number which is translated into the letter form and posted by her son Sashi Kartha who is also maintaining the total counts for the day, month, and each individual total at the end of each month. This mother-son connection, I came to know only yesterday and would like to share with the rest of regular contributors to our Koti

Nama Japam Blog. My humble pranams to both blessed souls. I pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless her and also all the members in completing this yagnam.> Om Namo Narayanaya> Chandrasekharan > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shri Vijayaji,

Your comparison of Shrimathi Lekshmikutty Amma as modern Kuroorama is so wonderful. She could visit Guruvayoor on Ekadasi dhinam that also coincided with Udhayaasthamana pooja performed by Shashi Kartha which is really another blessing. For her age everyone is like a child including Unni Kannan.

May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless her and her close family and all in our group.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

shashi kartha <shashi_karthaguruvayur Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 5:30:36 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Koti Nama Japam

Vijayaji,

It's true that Smt.Lekshmikutty Amma, our mother, managed to travel all the way to Guruvayur and had Lord's darshan on Ekadasi day.

My brother who accompanied her noticed that udhyasthamana pooja was offered by a person with the same name as mine. That person hails from Aluva, and must have registered his name long back.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shashi Kartha

vijayav47 <no_reply@ s.com>guruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, March 15, 2008 11:07:43 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Re: Koti Nama Japam

many many namskarams to present age kurooramma-- sreemathi lakshmikutty amma.i had been to booloka vaikundam on last ekadasi day march 3rd and had very comfortable darshan of unnikannan.i never got a chance to go to GVR on ekadasi day. it was a grt experience. there was flower pandal inside the temple. the queue was very well organised. within half hour had wonderful darshan of lord. again had nice darsan of Unni in senior citizen line and again in ladies line.in the evening witnessed the seeveli also at 5pm. incidentally that day udhayaasthaman pooja was by SASHEEDARAN kARTHA. i was thinking of sashi kartha of our group but didnt dare to ask anyone.was that he? but felt sad as usual to come away from GVR and unni.anyway brought back heartful of gratitude and bakthi towards unni- our ponnu Guruvayoorappan !!!!!!! guruvayur@grou ps.com, meera chandran <meera_chandran@ ...> wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya> > Oh its great .Pranams from me also to both of them> > With Prayers> Meera> > Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ ...> wrote:> Om Namo Narayanaya> I would like to introduce Sreemathi Lekshmikutty who is 80+ in age, does verbal nama japam, using a tick counter while doing the japam that records the number which is translated into the letter form and posted by her son Sashi Kartha who is also maintaining the total counts for the day, month, and each individual total at the end of each month. This mother-son connection, I came to know only yesterday and would like to share with the rest of regular contributors to our Koti

Nama Japam Blog. My humble pranams to both blessed souls. I pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless her and also all the members in completing this yagnam.> Om Namo Narayanaya> Chandrasekharan > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>