IndiaDivine.org

Agnihotra (When you Donate to Guruvayur Think... before you do)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Ones,

Chanting Narayana Mantrams and Narayaneeyam is fine... But Never put money on Hundial in Guruvayur. It goes to politicians, and minority community.

Last year when I visited Guruvayur, they were taking money in Aluminium Buckets from the Hundial. And I asked one of the Devasom officials where this money goes, He said 20% goes to the temple welfare in Kerala under Dewasom Board and then other 40 % goes as tax and 40% to Government.............. for what??? do you know??..... to give money to people going for Hajj, and for making the minority Communities happy.

And the Devaswom officer also said that, during the Raja Bharanam (King rule), 40 % used to go for the Kingdom. That practice is followed. Now instead of kingdom the Govt gets the money, but no one is there to ask questions, I am surprised at people keeping quiet, seeing the joker, (his wife is a pentacoast) the present devasom minister g sudhakaran(intentionally written the name in small letters to show disrespect to the minister).

So if you want to donate money to Guruvayurappan, give as Daskhina to Tantri/Melshanthi etc, or People who do seva there, as Othikkanmaar. or Donate money to Genuine People who is poor, or donate to Narayanalayam.(the present minister said: if you give dakshina to poojaris that will be considered as bribe!!! still our community keeps quiet as if nothing happened and say all religions are same blah blah etc....THAAN PAATHI, DAIVAM PAATHI ENNORU CHOLLUNDALLO... now is the time to get up from sleep.. other wise it will be not wise.... it will be too late.) HARE GURUVAYURAPPA!

Near Sri Garudanaal, there is a rakthasakshi mantapam built in tiles by this atheist fool party, first we need to remove that rakthasakshi mandapam and do a Suddhikalasam.

And read the latest news at www.newindiapress.com

A group of Sree Poornathrayeesa devotees on Thursday performed a mass shayanapradikshinam from Statue Junction to the temple demanding proper storage and handling of wealth owned by the temple.

Earlier a meeting was held at the Layam ground in protest against the attitude of the devaswom in handling the temple property.

Sree Poornathrayeesa Kshethra Samrakshana Samithi convenor P Vinayakumar spoke on the occasion.

After the shayanapradakshinam, a mass prayer was also held at the nadapura of the temple.

Another news

Hindu organisations warned Purogamana Kalasahithya Sangham not to interfere in Religious issues. The whole controversy over Poonthanam is the handiwork of this Marxist affiliated literary forum Purogamana Kalasahithya Sangham.

No Devotee is against conducting literary festivals in Poonthanam illom, But it should be done without desecrating the holy place. Guruvayur Devaswom should either conduct it directly or make sure it's organised under Devotees and Believers and not under the aegis of Atheists.

Present president, Thottathil Raveendran of Guruvayur Devaswom is in the process of Secularization of Guruvayur Temple, His stands on Poonthanam controversy that devotees have no say in Temple related matters shows his true Communist colours.

Shri P.V.Sasidharan, who filed the case against defiling Poonthanam illom and Temple by Communist infiltrators, Shri N.M. Kadamban Namboothiripad, State president of the Kerala Kshetra Samrakshna Samiti,Shri M.K. Sunil, secretary of the Poonthanam Illam Kshetra Samrakshana Samiti; Shri V.S. Prasad, Hindu Aikya Vedi leader; and Shri M.K. Vinayakumar of the Viswa Hindu Parishad were among those who addressed the media.

With Love & OM!

Hare Guruvayurappa!

Krishna Prasad

On 3/8/08, laksmikantam <no_reply > wrote:

Dear Manoj ji and all,I happen to know a few things about Agnihotra and my advice to you all would be to NOT get involved with this.My husband and I investigated it a many years ago when it first

became popular and found out that it was a business man who was behind its marketing.While it is blessed to sponsor homams in temples or have priests come home and do them for us (I don't know about Finland), doing the

agnihotras is very dangerous. If people do it when they are angry, frustrated, fearful, or otherwise stressed out, the problems get magnified.We asked a very learned guru this and he said there are very strict

yamas and niyamas to follow. Just as you wouldn't start meditating without following the other steps of the yamas and niyamas first (although many new age gurus have made it very popular to do so in the west), in the same way you wouldn't do a agnihotra morning and

evening like you were making coffee for your self.If you are in Finland, just chant the mantra, Narayaneeyam, and donate money to Guruvayoor Appan. I am very sure he will take care of you ashe has been taking care of us. This is our heartfelt advice to

you. I am amazed how the same agnihotra marketing up every now and again. guruvayur , Manoj Kunniyur <kunniyur_manoj

wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya Nama> > Dear All,> > Does anybody know about the small form of Agnihotra that can be performed at home everyday morning and evening? We have

been doing it in our home in Kerala. It is a Homa therapy which purifies the atmosphere. It has been performing all over the world. Here in this cold Finland i found two families and i visited both and participated in Agnihotra. It is scientifically proved otherwise

they dont do it in Europe or America.> > When there was gas tragedy in Bhopal many people died but it didnt affect two families living close to the plant who had performed Agnihotra regularly ( http://forums.joe user.com/?aid=9273)

> > http://www.agnihotraindia.com/whats.asp> > http://www.agnihotra.org/

> > Lovingly,> > Manoj Kunniyur.> > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

You are managing the guruvayur group through Grouply.

You to individual emails for this group. | Update your Subscription settings

4 messages in this conversation, including this one | Add a comment

View this message on Grouply so you can rate, tag, bookmark, and see what others think about it.

All-Bran

10 Day Challenge

Join the club and

feel the benefits.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the

Groups team blog.

Y! Messenger

Group get-together

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Krishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown'

The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell.

Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "