sudhakaran the minister

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear members,

should this Bhakti related forum be polluted by talking about the

shenaningan of the devaswom minister Sudhakaran-we have come together

to discuss bhakti for Guruvayurappan and let us restrict ourselves to

our purpose without discussing politics.

saseedharan

Guest guest

Dear Members

I fully agree with Mr. Saseedharan, this is a Bhakti related forum.

After Aatukaal ponkala I watched a programme in Kairali TV. They interpretted the meaning of BHAGAVATHY in a abusive way and criticised ponkala. Recently, Poothaanam's existance is questioned The way things are happening in and around Kerala,

the next generation will not have any HINDU BHAKTI FORUM. May be some other Bhakti forum.

Gopi

--- On Mon, 10/3/08, saseedharan_vk <saseedharan_vk wrote:

saseedharan_vk <saseedharan_vk[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] sudhakaran the ministerguruvayur Date: Monday, 10 March, 2008, 2:59 PM

Dear members, should this Bhakti related forum be polluted by talking about the shenaningan of the devaswom minister Sudhakaran-we have come together to discuss bhakti for Guruvayurappan and let us restrict ourselves to our purpose without discussing politics.saseedharan

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear saseedharan,

With due respect,

We should feel free to discuss anything that effects " Guruvayur " be it Sudhakaran or be it curruption in the Devasom board, as long as some decorum is maintained.

It is this attitude of " acceptance " that now they are discussing about opening Sabrimala to all genders of all ages, etc. Never would they have had the guts to do this to any other religious group.

So my opinion is that lets keep the forum open for a decent info decimation.

The rest is senior opinion....

Regards

ck

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 5:29 PM, saseedharan_vk <saseedharan_vk wrote:

Dear members, should this Bhakti related forum be polluted by talking about the shenaningan of the devaswom minister Sudhakaran-we have come together to discuss bhakti for Guruvayurappan and let us restrict ourselves to

our purpose without discussing politics.saseedharan -- C.K.Narayanan messenger: cknarayanan

MSN Messenger: cknarayananSkype: cknarayananGoogle Talk: c.k.narayananMobile: +65. 93899297http://www.linkedin.com/in/cknarayanan

Guest guest

Our problem is not Sudhakran or Stalin or Mao 0r Namboodiripad.

It is the lack of unity among Hindus.we should have a united front,

not just in name only but an action minded organisation to fight

injustice against Hindus.

Have we ever thought why the communists do not interfere with the

Christian churches or the muslims mosques? because those communities

have a well organised system run by sincere, honest , dedicated

persons.

So long as we do not have such a set up, these vultures will feast on,

and bilk the Guruvayoor, Shabarimala and other temple wealth.

Kaattile maram , thevarude Ana, valiyeda, vali. How true!

Jai Shree Krishna 1

guruvayur , C.K.Narayanan <C.K.Narayanan

wrote:

>

> Dear saseedharan,

>

> With due respect,

>

> We should feel free to discuss anything that effects " Guruvayur " be

it

> Sudhakaran or be it curruption in the Devasom board, as long as

some decorum

> is maintained.

>

> It is this attitude of " acceptance " that now they are discussing

about

> opening Sabrimala to all genders of all ages, etc. Never would they

have had

> the guts to do this to any other religious group.

>

> So my opinion is that lets keep the forum open for a decent info

decimation.

>

> The rest is senior opinion....

>

> Regards

> ck

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 5:29 PM, saseedharan_vk <saseedharan_vk

> wrote:

>

> > Dear members,

> >

> > should this Bhakti related forum be polluted by talking about the

> > shenaningan of the devaswom minister Sudhakaran-we have come

together

> > to discuss bhakti for Guruvayurappan and let us restrict

ourselves to

> > our purpose without discussing politics.

> > saseedharan

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> C.K.Narayanan

> messenger: cknarayanan

> MSN Messenger: cknarayanan

> Skype: cknarayanan

> Google Talk: c.k.narayanan

> Mobile: +65. 93899297

> http://www.linkedin.com/in/cknarayanan

>

Guest guest

WELL SAID! I am happy that someone dared to utter the truth in its entirety on this forum. The single most deciding factor is this disunity among Hindus - absolutely no doubt about that.It is not Sudhakaran who needs introspection - it is for each and everyone of us to introspect what we have done wrong for this scenario to happen. These politicians have used the infighting among Hindus to meet their their selfish ends. They literally suck the blood of the Hindus - and what have we done - TOLERATED every nonsense - even when MF Husain portrays Goddess Saraswathi vulgarly in his paintings - some of us even laugh at it. I have noticed that whenever anything sacrilegious is uttered against our devas and devis, we simply ignore it - "Oh, no big deal, really. Why should I interfere... not my problem..." we are interested in meeting our selfish needs only - and that is why we finally get such selfish and self-serving politicians & ministers. This is the same reason,

we are living like Second class citizens in a predominantly Hindu population. We cannot expect anything better to happen unless we ourselves decide to change our attitude. Otherwise we are sowing the seeds of our own doom. What goes out comes back.Now, Sudhakaran asked the question - if I hand over the Devaswom to you hindus - what is the guarantee that it will not be corrupt any more? Do we have an answer. Frankly, NO. First of all let us do Shuddhi Kalasham for our own community - and that should start from each of us internally - then we can think of blaming Sudhakaran or others for any lapses. This is the bare fact.Let me introspect a little more - why are we not united? There is no common basis for us to unite. The Christians follow the BIBLE & believe in Jesus Christ alone as the saviour - there are no other deities so to say. Muslims read the QURAN and worship Allah, as the only God - any other

deity worshipped is sacrilege for them. Hindus worship multitudes of deities and follow multitudes of philosophies & scriptures. These multi scriptures and philosophies are all there simply because people have different levels of realization and everyone needs to be uplifted gradually to the point of liberation. Our mighty religion takes even such things into account - even the atheist is not driven out or murdered. It provides means for everyone to come to the platform of God realization gradually - but now in Kali yuga, when the consciousness of everyone is SO degraded, these multi philosophies, paths etc will not help.I will simply quote from Poonthanam (today being Poonthaana Dinam):manu jaathiyil thannE pala vidham manassinu visheSham uNDORkkaNam. PalaRkkum ariyENam enniTTallO Pala jaathi parayunnu shaasthRangal(hence the need for various scriptures for uplifting every one of

mankind)kaRmaththil adhikaari janangalkku kaRma shaasthRangal uNDu pala vidhamsaankhya shaasthRangal yOgangal enniva sankhyayillathu nilkkaTTe saRvavum(so, here we see there are multitudes of scriptures outlining karma, jnaana, saankhya and yoga and what not... Poonthanam says, all that can wait.) ChuzhaneeDunna samsaara chakRathil, UzhanneeDum namukkaRinjeeDuvaan ARivulla mahathukkal uNDoru ParamaaRtham aruL cheythirikkunnu, eLuthaayiTTu mukthi labhippaanai, chevi thannithu kELppin ellaavarum.(Poonthanam wants everyone to lend their ears to his message, which is a great truth that several great men of knowledge have kindly advised for people suffering in the wheel of samsara.)After describing the ways of

karma, and so many other things finally he comes to the point of what needs to be done. In Kali yuga, the only common ground that we could try to achieve is the chanting of the Divine Names: (because only that is required as Poonthanam mentions below) Yugam naalilum nalloo kali yugam, SukhamE thanne mukthi varuthuvaan.Krishna Krishna Mukunda Janaardhana Krishna Govinda Rama enninganE Thiru naama sankeerthanam enniyE MattEdumilla yathnam arinjaalum Unless and until we realize the need for this common ground, we will continue to be divided on the basis of brahmin, kshatriya, vaishya, shudra, nair, nambuthiri, iyer, warrier & all the other castes, shaivam, vaishnava, kaumaram, Karmi, jnani, yogi, schools of philosophy, cults and so on and so forth simply facilitating

ourselves to meet the selfish ends of these self serving RASCAL politicians. Remember, it is us who elect our leaders - we definitely GET the leader we DESERVE. Simply voting for the other party in the next election (to teach a lesson to the present ruling party) is mere foolishness on our part. In fact it is us who have given a BRUTE majority to the present ( & previous also) dispensation in Kerala.So let us first DESERVE and then DESIRE for better leadership for our community and protection of our temples and their traditions, customs, rituals and assets. I am sure this REVOLUTION can be ushered in by religiously following the teachings of Poonthanam in the Jnanapana which I would request everyone of you to read everyday to get the saint's thoughts reinforced - as they are perfectly valid even to this day.tad-vag-visargo janatagha-viplavo yasmin prati-slokam abaddhavaty api

namany anantasya yaso 'nkitani yac chrnvanti gayanti grnanti sadhavah "On the other hand, that literature which is full of descriptions of the transcendental glories of the name, fame, form and pastimes of the unlimited Supreme Lord is a transcendental creation meant for bringing about a revolution in the impious life of a misdirected civilization. Such transcendental literature, even though irregularly composed, is heard, sung and accepted by purified men who are thoroughly honest." ---> Srimad-Bhagavatam (1.5.11)hare krishna guruvayurappa!-sriram===================================chirattapuram <anair1101 wrote: Our problem is not Sudhakran or Stalin or Mao 0r Namboodiripad. It is the lack of unity among Hindus.we should have a united front, not just in name only but an action minded organisation to fight injustice against Hindus. Have we ever thought why the communists do not interfere with the Christian churches or the muslims mosques? because those communities have a well organised system run by sincere, honest , dedicated persons. So long as we do not have such a set up, these vultures will feast on, and bilk the Guruvayoor, Shabarimala and other temple wealth. Kaattile maram , thevarude Ana, valiyeda, vali. How true! Jai Shree Krishna 1 guruvayur , C.K.Narayanan <C.K.Narayanan wrote:

> > Dear saseedharan, > > With due respect, > > We should feel free to discuss anything that effects "Guruvayur" be it > Sudhakaran or be it curruption in the Devasom board, as long as some decorum > is maintained. > > It is this attitude of "acceptance" that now they are discussing about > opening Sabrimala to all genders of all ages, etc. Never would they have had > the guts to do this to any other religious group. > > So my opinion is that lets keep the forum open for a decent info decimation. > > The rest is senior opinion.... > > Regards > ck > > > > > > > On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 5:29 PM, saseedharan_vk <saseedharan_vk > wrote: > > > Dear members, > > > > should this Bhakti related forum be

polluted by talking about the > > shenaningan of the devaswom minister Sudhakaran-we have come together > > to discuss bhakti for Guruvayurappan and let us restrict ourselves to > > our purpose without discussing politics. > > saseedharan > > > > > > > > > > -- > C.K.Narayanan > messenger: cknarayanan > MSN Messenger: cknarayanan > Skype: cknarayanan > Google Talk: c.k.narayanan > Mobile: +65. 93899297 > http://www.linkedin.com/in/cknarayanan >

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

!! Sri Rama Jayam !!

Dear Devotees,

As stated by Shri Saseedharan & Shri Gopi, I repeat that the group in place is focussed only for Bhakti/spirituality related topics. The topic raised here has more of a religious flavour than spirituality. Yes, it is quite IMP to discuss such things as well.

These kind of discussions have occurred on numerous occasion & most of them were left open with no outcome at the end. That is not what we want. Our group should not become a medium to discharge our negative emotions only. While raising such issues we must also keep in mind of solving it as well. If we believe that it is do-able, let's unite & attain what we want.

Sunil ji - Can we create a daughter group & settle all such kinds of discussions there instead of driving it our main forum ? By doing this we will have a better control of our group activities.

Wish to read others opinion !!

Hare Krishna

Hare Rama

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of chirattapuramTuesday, March 11, 2008 4:13 AMguruvayur Subject: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] sudhakaran the minister

Our problem is not Sudhakran or Stalin or Mao 0r Namboodiripad. It is the lack of unity among Hindus.we should have a united front, not just in name only but an action minded organisation to fight injustice against Hindus. Have we ever thought why the communists do not interfere with the Christian churches or the muslims mosques? because those communities have a well organised system run by sincere, honest , dedicated persons. So long as we do not have such a set up, these vultures will feast on,and bilk the Guruvayoor, Shabarimala and other temple wealth. Kaattile maram , thevarude Ana, valiyeda, vali. How true!Jai Shree Krishna 1guruvayur , C.K.Narayanan <C.K.Narayanan wrote:>> Dear saseedharan,> > With due respect,> > We should feel free to discuss anything that effects "Guruvayur" be it> Sudhakaran or be it curruption in the Devasom board, as long as some decorum> is maintained.> > It is this attitude of "acceptance" that now they are discussing about> opening Sabrimala to all genders of all ages, etc. Never would they have had> the guts to do this to any other religious group.> > So my opinion is that lets keep the forum open for a decent info decimation.> > The rest is senior opinion....> > Regards> ck> > > > > > > On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 5:29 PM, saseedharan_vk <saseedharan_vk> wrote:> > > Dear members,> >> > should this Bhakti related forum be polluted by talking about the> > shenaningan of the devaswom minister Sudhakaran-we have come together> > to discuss bhakti for Guruvayurappan and let us restrict ourselves to> > our purpose without discussing politics.> > saseedharan> >> > > >> > > > -- > C.K.Narayanan> messenger: cknarayanan> MSN Messenger: cknarayanan Skype: cknarayanan> Google Talk: c.k.narayanan> Mobile: +65. 93899297> http://www.linkedin.com/in/cknarayanan>

Guest guest

Dear Members I to fully agree with Mr saseedharan and Mr gopikrishan Vinod Pillaigopi krishnan <gopick09 wrote: Dear Members I fully agree with Mr. Saseedharan, this is a Bhakti related forum. After Aatukaal ponkala I

watched a programme in Kairali TV. They interpretted the meaning of BHAGAVATHY in a abusive way and criticised ponkala. Recently, Poothaanam's existance is questioned The way things are happening in and around Kerala, the next generation will not have any HINDU BHAKTI FORUM. May be some other Bhakti forum. Gopi --- On Mon, 10/3/08, saseedharan_vk <saseedharan_vk wrote: saseedharan_vk <saseedharan_vk[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] sudhakaran the ministerguruvayur Date: Monday, 10 March, 2008, 2:59 PM Dear members, should this Bhakti related forum be polluted by talking about the shenaningan of the devaswom minister Sudhakaran-we have come together

to discuss bhakti for Guruvayurappan and let us restrict ourselves to our purpose without discussing politics.saseedharan Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Krishna , Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhakthas ,

I agree with the absolute necessity to have Hindu-unity . But for this,

we need to be led by, Acharyas like say Malliyoor Thirumeni who are

respected by every Hindu . Those pseudo-devotee politicians who take-up

the Hindutva issues with an eye on vote bank politics alone , is

unacceptable .

See what happened recently in Guruvayoor Temple . Bhagavan's standing

instruction was not to permit the entry of non-Hindus inside His temple

.. However, even the so-called Hindutva parties started arguing against

this . What scriptural authority do they have to overrule

Guruvayoorappan's divine will ? . Same is the case in Sabarimala .

Ayyappan''s will is not to allow young females .

Bhakthi is not conditional . You can not qualify your beliefs accrording

to own whims and fancies . Even your conscience is not valid . You must

follow the divine will of Bhagavan in letter and spirit . Just surrender

yourself unconditionally to Bhagavan Sri Krishna and await His

instructions . He will guide you to success . When a group of idiots

questioned the existence of Poonthanam , that evil Sudhakaran himself

was forced to take remedial action . This is Guruvayoorappan's Leela

!!!. No Sudhakrarn is a match for Him , provided His Bhakthas obey His

instructions .

If Hindus are skeptic about Guruayoorappan , Bhagavan is helpless . He

can not kill His Bhaktas if they are foolishly destroying the faith .

Let us start spreading Krishna-bhakti to as many people as possible and

see the difference it causes on others !. I am telling this from my

personal experience . Those who are loyal to Krishna are committed to

" Sanatana Dharma " as well . But again Santatana Dharma is not about

arguing for Ayodhya temple and giving it up after attaining power .

Om Namo Narayanya !!!

Krishndaya.

guruvayur , SRIRAM SUBRAMANIAN <abheri wrote:

>

> WELL SAID! I am happy that someone dared to utter the truth in its

entirety on this forum. The single most deciding factor is this disunity

among Hindus - absolutely no doubt about that.

>

> It is not Sudhakaran who needs introspection - it is for each and

everyone of us to introspect what we have done wrong for this scenario

to happen. These politicians have used the infighting among Hindus to

meet their their selfish ends. They literally suck the blood of the

Hindus - and what have we done - TOLERATED every nonsense - even when MF

Husain portrays Goddess Saraswathi vulgarly in his paintings - some of

us even laugh at it. I have noticed that whenever anything sacrilegious

is uttered against our devas and devis, we simply ignore it - " Oh, no

big deal, really. Why should I interfere... not my problem... " we are

interested in meeting our selfish needs only - and that is why we

finally get such selfish and self-serving politicians & ministers. This

is the same reason, we are living like Second class citizens in a

predominantly Hindu population. We cannot expect anything better to

happen unless we ourselves decide to change our attitude. Otherwise we

are sowing the

> seeds of our own doom. What goes out comes back.

>

> Now, Sudhakaran asked the question - if I hand over the Devaswom to

you hindus - what is the guarantee that it will not be corrupt any more?

Do we have an answer. Frankly, NO. First of all let us do Shuddhi

Kalasham for our own community - and that should start from each of us

internally - then we can think of blaming Sudhakaran or others for any

lapses. This is the bare fact.

>

> Let me introspect a little more - why are we not united? There is no

common basis for us to unite. The Christians follow the BIBLE & believe

in Jesus Christ alone as the saviour - there are no other deities so to

say. Muslims read the QURAN and worship Allah, as the only God - any

other deity worshipped is sacrilege for them. Hindus worship multitudes

of deities and follow multitudes of philosophies & scriptures. These

multi scriptures and philosophies are all there simply because people

have different levels of realization and everyone needs to be uplifted

gradually to the point of liberation. Our mighty religion takes even

such things into account - even the atheist is not driven out or

murdered. It provides means for everyone to come to the platform of God

realization gradually - but now in Kali yuga, when the consciousness of

everyone is SO degraded, these multi philosophies, paths etc will not

help.

>

> I will simply quote from Poonthanam (today being Poonthaana Dinam):

>

> manu jaathiyil thannE pala vidham manassinu visheSham uNDORkkaNam.

> PalaRkkum ariyENam enniTTallO Pala jaathi parayunnu shaasthRangal

> (hence the need for various scriptures for uplifting every one of

mankind)

>

> kaRmaththil adhikaari janangalkku kaRma shaasthRangal uNDu pala vidham

> saankhya shaasthRangal yOgangal enniva sankhyayillathu nilkkaTTe

saRvavum

> (so, here we see there are multitudes of scriptures outlining karma,

jnaana, saankhya and yoga and what not... Poonthanam says, all that can

wait.)

>

> ChuzhaneeDunna samsaara chakRathil, UzhanneeDum namukkaRinjeeDuvaan

> ARivulla mahathukkal uNDoru ParamaaRtham aruL cheythirikkunnu,

> eLuthaayiTTu mukthi labhippaanai, chevi thannithu kELppin ellaavarum.

> (Poonthanam wants everyone to lend their ears to his message, which is

a great truth that several great men of knowledge have kindly advised

for people suffering in the wheel of samsara.)

>

> After describing the ways of karma, and so many other things finally

he comes to the point of what needs to be done. In Kali yuga, the only

common ground that we could try to achieve is the chanting of the Divine

Names: (because only that is required as Poonthanam mentions below)

>

> Yugam naalilum nalloo kali yugam, SukhamE thanne mukthi varuthuvaan.

> Krishna Krishna Mukunda Janaardhana Krishna Govinda Rama enninganE

Thiru naama sankeerthanam enniyE MattEdumilla yathnam arinjaalum

>

> Unless and until we realize the need for this common ground, we will

continue to be divided on the basis of brahmin, kshatriya, vaishya,

shudra, nair, nambuthiri, iyer, warrier & all the other castes, shaivam,

vaishnava, kaumaram, Karmi, jnani, yogi, schools of philosophy, cults

and so on and so forth simply facilitating ourselves to meet the selfish

ends of these self serving RASCAL politicians. Remember, it is us who

elect our leaders - we definitely GET the leader we DESERVE. Simply

voting for the other party in the next election (to teach a lesson to

the present ruling party) is mere foolishness on our part. In fact it is

us who have given a BRUTE majority to the present ( & previous also)

dispensation in Kerala.

>

> So let us first DESERVE and then DESIRE for better leadership for our

community and protection of our temples and their traditions, customs,

rituals and assets. I am sure this REVOLUTION can be ushered in by

religiously following the teachings of Poonthanam in the Jnanapana which

I would request everyone of you to read everyday to get the saint's

thoughts reinforced - as they are perfectly valid even to this day.

>

> tad-vag-visargo janatagha-viplavo

> yasmin prati-slokam abaddhavaty api

> namany anantasya yaso 'nkitani yac

> chrnvanti gayanti grnanti sadhavah

>

> " On the other hand, that literature which is full of descriptions of

the transcendental glories of the name, fame, form and pastimes of the

unlimited Supreme Lord is a transcendental creation meant for bringing

about a revolution in the impious life of a misdirected civilization.

Such transcendental literature, even though irregularly composed, is

heard, sung and accepted by purified men who are thoroughly honest. "

---> Srimad-Bhagavatam (1.5.11)

> hare krishna guruvayurappa!

> -sriram

> ===================================

>

> chirattapuram anair1101 wrote: Our problem is not Sudhakran or

Stalin or Mao 0r Namboodiripad.

> It is the lack of unity among Hindus.we should have a united front,

> not just in name only but an action minded organisation to fight

> injustice against Hindus.

> Have we ever thought why the communists do not interfere with the

> Christian churches or the muslims mosques? because those communities

> have a well organised system run by sincere, honest , dedicated

> persons.

> So long as we do not have such a set up, these vultures will feast on,

> and bilk the Guruvayoor, Shabarimala and other temple wealth.

> Kaattile maram , thevarude Ana, valiyeda, vali. How true!

>

> Jai Shree Krishna 1

>

> guruvayur , C.K.Narayanan C.K.Narayanan@

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear saseedharan,

> >

> > With due respect,

> >

> > We should feel free to discuss anything that effects " Guruvayur " be

> it

> > Sudhakaran or be it curruption in the Devasom board, as long as

> some decorum

> > is maintained.

> >

> > It is this attitude of " acceptance " that now they are discussing

> about

> > opening Sabrimala to all genders of all ages, etc. Never would they

> have had

> > the guts to do this to any other religious group.

> >

> > So my opinion is that lets keep the forum open for a decent info

> decimation.

> >

> > The rest is senior opinion....

> >

> > Regards

> > ck

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 5:29 PM, saseedharan_vk saseedharan_vk@

> > wrote:

> >

> > > Dear members,

> > >

> > > should this Bhakti related forum be polluted by talking about the

> > > shenaningan of the devaswom minister Sudhakaran-we have come

> together

> > > to discuss bhakti for Guruvayurappan and let us restrict

> ourselves to

> > > our purpose without discussing politics.

> > > saseedharan

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> > C.K.Narayanan

> > messenger: cknarayanan

> > MSN Messenger: cknarayanan@

> > Skype: cknarayanan

> > Google Talk: c.k.narayanan

> > Mobile: +65. 93899297

> > http://www.linkedin.com/in/cknarayanan

> >

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

Guest guest

dear Vinod ji

forming another group is not a solution. It is only the awareness of the threat our temples and Hindus facing from CPM and the so called seculaur UDF. If we can convience our relatives and friends and their relatives against voting to the anti-hindu forces our mission is complete.

Our lord Krishna did not fight Kurukshetra war. Lord made Arjuna to .fight the war. Unless we take initiative God will not help us. Boasting on past glorious hinduism is like "ENTE UPPAAPAKKU ORU AANA UNDAAYIRUNNU"..Make awareness in the devotees of lord about the threat. The rest u leave to Lord Krishna.

Gopi--- On Tue, 11/3/08, PS, Vinod K (GE Infra, Energy) <vinod.ps wrote:

PS, Vinod K (GE Infra, Energy) <vinod.psRE: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] sudhakaran the ministerguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 11 March, 2008, 11:19 AM

!! Sri Rama Jayam !!

Dear Devotees,

As stated by Shri Saseedharan & Shri Gopi, I repeat that the group in place is focussed only for Bhakti/spirituality related topics. The topic raised here has more of a religious flavour than spirituality. Yes, it is quite IMP to discuss such things as well.

These kind of discussions have occurred on numerous occasion & most of them were left open with no outcome at the end. That is not what we want. Our group should not become a medium to discharge our negative emotions only. While raising such issues we must also keep in mind of solving it as well. If we believe that it is do-able, let's unite & attain what we want.

Sunil ji - Can we create a daughter group & settle all such kinds of discussions there instead of driving it our main forum ? By doing this we will have a better control of our group activities.

Wish to read others opinion !!

Hare Krishna

Hare Rama

guruvayur@grou ps.com [guruvayur] On Behalf Of chirattapuramTuesday, March 11, 2008 4:13 AMguruvayur@grou ps.comRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] sudhakaran the minister

Our problem is not Sudhakran or Stalin or Mao 0r Namboodiripad. It is the lack of unity among Hindus.we should have a united front, not just in name only but an action minded organisation to fight injustice against Hindus. Have we ever thought why the communists do not interfere with the Christian churches or the muslims mosques? because those communities have a well organised system run by sincere, honest , dedicated persons. So long as we do not have such a set up, these vultures will feast on,and bilk the Guruvayoor, Shabarimala and other temple wealth. Kaattile maram , thevarude Ana, valiyeda, vali. How true!Jai Shree Krishna 1guruvayur@grou ps.com, C.K.Narayanan <C.K.Narayanan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear saseedharan,> > With due respect,> > We should feel free

to discuss anything that effects "Guruvayur" be it> Sudhakaran or be it curruption in the Devasom board, as long as some decorum> is maintained.> > It is this attitude of "acceptance" that now they are discussing about> opening Sabrimala to all genders of all ages, etc. Never would they have had> the guts to do this to any other religious group.> > So my opinion is that lets keep the forum open for a decent info decimation.> > The rest is senior opinion....> > Regards> ck> > > > > > > On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 5:29 PM, saseedharan_ vk <saseedharan_ vk> wrote:> > > Dear members,> >> > should this Bhakti related forum be polluted by talking about the> > shenaningan of the devaswom minister Sudhakaran-we have come together>

> to discuss bhakti for Guruvayurappan and let us restrict ourselves to> > our purpose without discussing politics.> > saseedharan> >> > > >> > > > -- > C.K.Narayanan> messenger: cknarayanan> MSN Messenger: cknarayanan@ ...> Skype: cknarayanan> Google Talk: c.k.narayanan> Mobile: +65. 93899297> http://www.linkedin .com/in/cknaraya nan>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now