IndiaDivine.org

Please pray

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Smitha, Very sorry to hear about your friend. We will definitely pray for her. Let guruvayoorappan give her strength to overcome this great loss. Guruvayoorappan will protect both of them. Regards Manju AmbadySmitha Sanjeev <smithuforu wrote: Dear Bhaktas,Yesterday one of my friends husband passed away in an accident.Her marriage lasted only for one and half years. She has a 6 monthsold kid and suffers from severe

diabetic problems. Please pray for herthat she gets strength to handle her life and take care of her baby. Ireally don't know what else to pray for her at this time. I know withall of your prayers guruvayurappan will surely take care of her.Hare KrishnaSmitha Sanjeev

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Smitha Please dont worry . We will pray for her .Everything will be allright . We will pray bhagavan to give her strength. With Prayers MeeraSmitha Sanjeev <smithuforu wrote: Dear Bhaktas,Yesterday one of my friends husband passed away in an accident.Her marriage lasted only for one and half years. She has a 6 monthsold kid and suffers from severe diabetic problems. Please pray for herthat she gets strength to handle her life and take care of her baby. Ireally don't know what else to pray for her at this time. I know withall of your prayers guruvayurappan will surely take care of her.Hare KrishnaSmitha Sanjeev

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Ohm Namo Narrayanaya; Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

Bhagavan will give her enough energy to overcome all

thse situations.

KRishnaaaaaa Guruvayorappaaa....... Karunya

Sindhooooo.... Protect her and her child.....

Regards

Keerthi Kumar

Ohm Namo Narrayanaya; Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

--- Smitha Sanjeev <smithuforu wrote:

> Dear Bhaktas,

> Yesterday one of my friends husband passed away

> in an accident.

> Her marriage lasted only for one and half years. She

> has a 6 months

> old kid and suffers from severe diabetic problems.

> Please pray for her

> that she gets strength to handle her life and take

> care of her baby. I

> really don't know what else to pray for her at this

> time. I know with

> all of your prayers guruvayurappan will surely take

> care of her.

>

> Hare Krishna

> Smitha Sanjeev

>

>

Keerthi

P. O. Box 26169

Manama

Kingdom of Bahrain

Telephone : +973 - 17223022

Fax : +973 - 17221125

Mob : +973 - 36705015

Email : keerthibai

______________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Nama, Sure...we will pray...may Guruvayurappan bless them.....very sad to hear... Manoj Kunniyur. Manju ambady <manju_ambady wrote: Dear Smitha, Very sorry to hear about your friend. We will definitely pray for her. Let guruvayoorappan give her strength to overcome this great loss. Guruvayoorappan will protect both of them. Regards Manju AmbadySmitha Sanjeev <smithuforu > wrote: Dear Bhaktas,Yesterday one of my friends husband passed away in an accident.Her marriage lasted only for one and half years. She has a 6 monthsold kid and suffers from severe diabetic problems. Please pray for herthat she gets strength to handle her life and take care of her baby. Ireally don't know what else to pray for her at this time. I know withall of your prayers guruvayurappan will surely take

care of her.Hare KrishnaSmitha Sanjeev 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Guest guest

om namo vasudevaya, only that is existed is that almighy nothing other than that is is illution or maya only thing we could do is pray to him lts pray pray pray om namo narayanaya when we think about any thing he will come as its shape in front of us it starts from air we breath to every thing we need we ourselfs not excemted from this fact. please think about it then we found its wounder the wounder that we cant able to imagineManoj Kunniyur <kunniyur_manoj wrote: Om Namo

Narayanaya Nama, Sure...we will pray...may Guruvayurappan bless them.....very sad to hear... Manoj Kunniyur. Manju ambady <manju_ambady (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Smitha, Very sorry to hear about your friend. We will definitely pray for her. Let guruvayoorappan give her strength to overcome this great loss. Guruvayoorappan will protect both of them. Regards Manju AmbadySmitha Sanjeev <smithuforu > wrote: Dear Bhaktas,Yesterday one of my friends husband passed away in an accident.Her marriage lasted only for one and half years. She has a 6 monthsold kid and suffers from severe diabetic problems. Please pray for herthat she gets strength to handle her life and take care of her baby. Ireally don't know what else to pray for her at this time. I know withall of your prayers guruvayurappan will surely take care of her.Hare KrishnaSmitha Sanjeev 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Smithaji,

so sad to hear... my heartfelt condolence to them..but its all our "kannan's will.... we do pray to guruvayoorappan for both of them to save in his hand and pour his peace and blessings on them.

!!! Om Namo Narayanaaya, Pradyumnaaya nama, Anirudhhaaya nama, samkarshanaaya nama !!!

Ashok Kumar B.

Smitha Sanjeev <smithuforuguruvayur Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 4:09:48 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Please pray

Dear Bhaktas,Yesterday one of my friends husband passed away in an accident.Her marriage lasted only for one and half years. She has a 6 monthsold kid and suffers from severe diabetic problems. Please pray for herthat she gets strength to handle her life and take care of her baby. Ireally don't know what else to pray for her at this time. I know withall of your prayers guruvayurappan will surely take care of her.Hare KrishnaSmitha Sanjeev

Guest guest

HARI OM!

HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA

KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE!

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

> Smitha Sanjeev <smithuforu wrote:

> Dear Bhaktas,

> Yesterday one of my friends husband passed away in an accident.

> Her marriage lasted only for one and half years. She has a 6 months

> old kid and suffers from severe diabetic problems. Please pray for

her

> that she gets strength to handle her life and take care of her

baby. I

> really don't know what else to pray for her at this time. I know

with

> all of your prayers guruvayurappan will surely take care of her.

>

> Hare Krishna

> Smitha Sanjeev

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

>