IndiaDivine.org

grace of krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear devotees,

Jai Shri krishna!!!

I would like to share my small experience with all of you.

It is almost three months now that I was leading an extreme

miserable life , to an extent that my koti naam japam also came to a

stand still. I tried in between to type the japam but nothing seemed

motivating and everything was highly depressing. I stay in Dubai and

I am / was a authorised practising doctor. In this foreign country ,

our own selfish people played such a foul game that I was forced not

only to change the profession but had to sustain huge financial

losses , threat of being put to jail and total wash out of the

existence in this country. But finally it was KRISHNA who was

protecting us (me and my Hubby) so in the end we only had to win. In

this muslim land we have a Krishna and Shiva temple . It does'nt

have our temple look from outside but in building premise the temple

exists. Initially i felt reluctant to accept it but then those are

krishna's ways to make us understand - whatever it is, a muslim

land has allocated us a space whether big or small , temple like or

building like - to have a worship place is itself a huge freedom. We

started religiously going there everyday and participate in chanting

Vishnu sahasranam everday . And Lo! The problem which seemed to be

impossible to resolve - the problem which took our entire physical /

mental strength not only dissolved but gave back our hope/confidence

which we had totally lost. Though now i cannot practice and was

forced to change the profession doesn't seem anymore depressing . I

feel my inner happiness has become so strong by Krishna's Protection

that even when the very career which I pursued for past 17/18 years

is not existing I hardly regret now . Though it has taken " A LOT " to

come to this state. Yet another experience of Krishna LEELA!!!

Hare Krishna!!!

Dr. Varsha

Guest guest

|| Ôm Namo Narayanaya ||

Dear Dr. Varsha

When I read the messages from the complete works of Great Master, Swami Vivekananda

I not only feel disgusted with the current education system especially in the our own land

but also many a times find helpless.

Ofcourse, Mother India is the Source of Life to the entire world, who can possibly touch Her.

We have been hit so badly, yet our culture, arts and sciences seem to be only silghtly tampered.

I have great faith in the Great Masters who can definitely bring hope to the entire world

that includes Muslim countries also so that the beauty and splendour of Mother India reaches every corner of the world.

Pray to Lord Guruvayurappa that His blessings be always showered upon the ignorant souls

and thus we all be led to His Land of Bliss and Sweetness.

|| Ôm shAnthih shAnthih shAnthih || *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*. srI pAda sEvAyAm srIdhar «:*´`³¤³´`*:»§«:*´`³¤*:»§«:*´`³¤«:*´`³¤³´`*:» || Ôm lokAh samasthAh sukhino bhavanthu || «:*´`³¤³´`*:»§«:*´`³¤*:»§«:*´`³¤«:*´`³¤³´`*:» ******* kasthUrI thilakam lalAta phalakE vakshasthalE kausthubhamnAsAgrE navamaukthikam karathalE vEnum karE kankanam |

sarvAngE harichandanam cha kalayam kanTE cha mukthAvalImgOpasthrI parivEstitO vijayathE gOpAla chUdAmanI || ***********-"Varsha" <drvknaikguruvayur Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 10:36:18 PM (GMT+0530) Asia/Calcutta[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] grace of krishna

Dear devotees,Jai Shri krishna!!!I would like to share my small experience with all of you.It is almost three months now that I was leading an extreme miserable life , to an extent that my koti naam japam also came to a stand still. I tried in between to type the japam but nothing seemed motivating and everything was highly depressing. I stay in Dubai and I am / was a authorised practising doctor. In this foreign country , our own selfish people played such a foul game that I was forced not only to change the profession but had to sustain huge financial losses , threat of being put to jail and total wash out of the existence in this country. But finally it was KRISHNA who was protecting us (me and my Hubby) so in the end we only had to win. In this muslim land we have a Krishna and Shiva temple . It does'nt have our temple look from outside but in building premise the temple exists. Initially i felt reluctant to accept it but then those are krishna's ways to make us understand - whatever it is, a muslim land has allocated us a space whether big or small , temple like or building like - to have a worship place is itself a huge freedom. We started religiously going there everyday and participate in chanting Vishnu sahasranam everday . And Lo! The problem which seemed to be impossible to resolve - the problem which took our entire physical / mental strength not only dissolved but gave back our hope/confidence which we had totally lost. Though now i cannot practice and was forced to change the profession doesn't seem anymore depressing . I feel my inner happiness has become so strong by Krishna's Protection that even when the very career which I pursued for past 17/18 years is not existing I hardly regret now . Though it has taken "A LOT" to come to this state. Yet another experience of Krishna LEELA!!!Hare Krishna!!!Dr. Varsha

Guest guest

Krishna , Guruvayoorappa ! Dear Bhaktha,

I am touched by your e-mail . I have had similar expereinces before ,

but every time Bhagavan Krishna came to my rescue . Please take shelter

at Bhagavan's lotus feet and do His " nama-japa " as much as possible . He

will resolve all your problems once for all !!! . The purpose of this

human life is to serve Krishna and He knows how to develop the Bhaktha

in the best possible manner .

Om Namo Narayanaya!!!!

Krishnadaya.

guruvayur , " Varsha " <drvknaik wrote:

>

> Dear devotees,

> Jai Shri krishna!!!

>

> I would like to share my small experience with all of you.

>

> It is almost three months now that I was leading an extreme

> miserable life , to an extent that my koti naam japam also came to a

> stand still. I tried in between to type the japam but nothing seemed

> motivating and everything was highly depressing. I stay in Dubai and

> I am / was a authorised practising doctor. In this foreign country ,

> our own selfish people played such a foul game that I was forced not

> only to change the profession but had to sustain huge financial

> losses , threat of being put to jail and total wash out of the

> existence in this country. But finally it was KRISHNA who was

> protecting us (me and my Hubby) so in the end we only had to win. In

> this muslim land we have a Krishna and Shiva temple . It does'nt

> have our temple look from outside but in building premise the temple

> exists. Initially i felt reluctant to accept it but then those are

> krishna's ways to make us understand - whatever it is, a muslim

> land has allocated us a space whether big or small , temple like or

> building like - to have a worship place is itself a huge freedom. We

> started religiously going there everyday and participate in chanting

> Vishnu sahasranam everday . And Lo! The problem which seemed to be

> impossible to resolve - the problem which took our entire physical /

> mental strength not only dissolved but gave back our hope/confidence

> which we had totally lost. Though now i cannot practice and was

> forced to change the profession doesn't seem anymore depressing . I

> feel my inner happiness has become so strong by Krishna's Protection

> that even when the very career which I pursued for past 17/18 years

> is not existing I hardly regret now . Though it has taken " A LOT " to

> come to this state. Yet another experience of Krishna LEELA!!!

> Hare Krishna!!!

> Dr. Varsha

>

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Varsha, After reading your email, I want to inform you that I will surely not fully understand and experience what you went through but I wish to appreciate you for the strength you had to have so much courage and patience till the end. I pray to God to be with us and continue to give us strength and courage at all times. Geetha Nair Varsha <drvknaik wrote: Dear devotees,Jai Shri

krishna!!!I would like to share my small experience with all of you.It is almost three months now that I was leading an extreme miserable life , to an extent that my koti naam japam also came to a stand still. I tried in between to type the japam but nothing seemed motivating and everything was highly depressing. I stay in Dubai and I am / was a authorised practising doctor. In this foreign country , our own selfish people played such a foul game that I was forced not only to change the profession but had to sustain huge financial losses , threat of being put to jail and total wash out of the existence in this country. But finally it was KRISHNA who was protecting us (me and my Hubby) so in the end we only had to win. In this muslim land we have a Krishna and Shiva temple . It does'nt have our temple look from outside but in building premise the temple exists. Initially i felt reluctant to accept it but then

those are krishna's ways to make us understand - whatever it is, a muslim land has allocated us a space whether big or small , temple like or building like - to have a worship place is itself a huge freedom. We started religiously going there everyday and participate in chanting Vishnu sahasranam everday . And Lo! The problem which seemed to be impossible to resolve - the problem which took our entire physical / mental strength not only dissolved but gave back our hope/confidence which we had totally lost. Though now i cannot practice and was forced to change the profession doesn't seem anymore depressing . I feel my inner happiness has become so strong by Krishna's Protection that even when the very career which I pursued for past 17/18 years is not existing I hardly regret now . Though it has taken "A LOT" to come to this state. Yet another experience of Krishna LEELA!!!Hare Krishna!!!Dr.

VarshaGeetha Nair

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear geethaji and all the devotees,

thank you so much!!!

Really without HIS grace the miracle wouldn't have happened.

let us always be in intoxication of HIS name.

OM NAMO NARAYANYA!!!

AARTHA VISHNNA SHITHALSCHA BHEETHAH

GHORESHU VYADHISHU cha VARTHAMAANAH

SANKEERTHYA NARAYANA SHABDHA MATRAM

VIMUKTHO DUKHAH SUKHINO BHAVANTU!!!

Chant HIS name and be free from all miseries!!!.

Hare krishna!!!

Dr. Varsha

-- In guruvayur , Geetha Nair <geethasnin wrote:

>

> Dear Dr. Varsha,

>

> After reading your email, I want to inform you that I will

surely not fully understand and experience what you went through but

I wish to appreciate you for the strength you had to have so much

courage and patience till the end. I pray to God to be with us and

continue to give us strength and courage at all times.

>

> Geetha Nair

>

>

>

> Varsha <drvknaik wrote:

> Dear devotees,

> Jai Shri krishna!!!

>

> I would like to share my small experience with all of you.

>

> It is almost three months now that I was leading an extreme

> miserable life , to an extent that my koti naam japam also came to

a

> stand still. I tried in between to type the japam but nothing

seemed

> motivating and everything was highly depressing. I stay in Dubai

and

> I am / was a authorised practising doctor. In this foreign

country ,

> our own selfish people played such a foul game that I was forced

not

> only to change the profession but had to sustain huge financial

> losses , threat of being put to jail and total wash out of the

> existence in this country. But finally it was KRISHNA who was

> protecting us (me and my Hubby) so in the end we only had to win.

In

> this muslim land we have a Krishna and Shiva temple . It does'nt

> have our temple look from outside but in building premise the

temple

> exists. Initially i felt reluctant to accept it but then those are

> krishna's ways to make us understand - whatever it is, a muslim

> land has allocated us a space whether big or small , temple like

or

> building like - to have a worship place is itself a huge freedom.

We

> started religiously going there everyday and participate in

chanting

> Vishnu sahasranam everday . And Lo! The problem which seemed to be

> impossible to resolve - the problem which took our entire

physical /

> mental strength not only dissolved but gave back our

hope/confidence

> which we had totally lost. Though now i cannot practice and was

> forced to change the profession doesn't seem anymore depressing .

I

> feel my inner happiness has become so strong by Krishna's

Protection

> that even when the very career which I pursued for past 17/18

years

> is not existing I hardly regret now . Though it has taken " A LOT "

to

> come to this state. Yet another experience of Krishna LEELA!!!

> Hare Krishna!!!

> Dr. Varsha

Geetha Nair

>

>

> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

>

Guest guest

Dear Varsha Bhagavan will bless you . He gave you strenth and courage . Inner happiness and inner strength is very important . Only God can give inner happiness to us. Even after attaining everything in our life , our mind will always wander for something . That something is God' love .When we got the love and blessings of God , our mind will stop wandering and stay there .Guruvayoorappan blessed you and you got the love of God. With Prayers Meera Varsha <drvknaik wrote: Dear geethaji and all the devotees,thank you so much!!!Really without HIS grace the miracle wouldn't have happened. let us always be in intoxication of HIS name.OM NAMO NARAYANYA!!!AARTHA VISHNNA SHITHALSCHA BHEETHAHGHORESHU VYADHISHU cha VARTHAMAANAHSANKEERTHYA NARAYANA SHABDHA MATRAMVIMUKTHO DUKHAH SUKHINO BHAVANTU!!!Chant HIS name and be free from all miseries!!!.Hare krishna!!!Dr. Varsha-- In guruvayur , Geetha Nair <geethasnin wrote:>> Dear Dr. Varsha,> > After reading your email, I want to inform you that I will

surely not fully understand and experience what you went through but I wish to appreciate you for the strength you had to have so much courage and patience till the end. I pray to God to be with us and continue to give us strength and courage at all times.> > Geetha Nair> > > > Varsha <drvknaik wrote:> Dear devotees,> Jai Shri krishna!!!> > I would like to share my small experience with all of you.> > It is almost three months now that I was leading an extreme > miserable life , to an extent that my koti naam japam also came to a > stand still. I tried in between to type the japam but nothing seemed > motivating and everything was highly depressing. I stay in Dubai and > I am / was a authorised practising doctor. In this foreign country , > our own selfish people played such a foul game that I was forced

not > only to change the profession but had to sustain huge financial > losses , threat of being put to jail and total wash out of the > existence in this country. But finally it was KRISHNA who was > protecting us (me and my Hubby) so in the end we only had to win. In > this muslim land we have a Krishna and Shiva temple . It does'nt > have our temple look from outside but in building premise the temple > exists. Initially i felt reluctant to accept it but then those are > krishna's ways to make us understand - whatever it is, a muslim > land has allocated us a space whether big or small , temple like or > building like - to have a worship place is itself a huge freedom. We > started religiously going there everyday and participate in chanting > Vishnu sahasranam everday . And Lo! The problem which seemed to be > impossible to resolve - the problem which took

our entire physical / > mental strength not only dissolved but gave back our hope/confidence > which we had totally lost. Though now i cannot practice and was > forced to change the profession doesn't seem anymore depressing . I > feel my inner happiness has become so strong by Krishna's Protection > that even when the very career which I pursued for past 17/18 years > is not existing I hardly regret now . Though it has taken "A LOT" to > come to this state. Yet another experience of Krishna LEELA!!!> Hare Krishna!!!> Dr. Varsha> > > > > > > Geetha Nair> > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Dr.Varsha Let Lord “Guruvayurappan” shall give you and family the strength and courage. Regards Sree-Anju-Gauri Geetha Nair <geethasnin wrote: Dear Dr. Varsha, After reading your email, I want to inform you that I will surely not fully understand and experience what you went through but I wish to appreciate you for the strength you had to have so much courage and patience till the end. I pray to God to be with us and continue to give us strength and courage at all times. Geetha Nair Varsha <drvknaik > wrote: Dear devotees,Jai Shri krishna!!!I would like to share my small experience with all of you.It is almost three months now that I was leading an extreme miserable life , to an extent that my koti naam japam also came to a stand still. I tried in between to type the japam but nothing seemed motivating and everything was highly depressing. I stay in Dubai and I am / was a authorised practising doctor. In this foreign country , our own selfish people played such a foul game that I was forced not only to change the profession but had to sustain huge financial losses , threat of being put to jail and total wash out of the existence in this country. But finally it was KRISHNA who was protecting us (me and my Hubby) so in the end we only had to win. In this muslim land we have a Krishna and Shiva temple . It does'nt have our temple look from outside but in building premise the temple

exists. Initially i felt reluctant to accept it but then those are krishna's ways to make us understand - whatever it is, a muslim land has allocated us a space whether big or small , temple like or building like - to have a worship place is itself a huge freedom. We started religiously going there everyday and participate in chanting Vishnu sahasranam everday . And Lo! The problem which seemed to be impossible to resolve - the problem which took our entire physical / mental strength not only dissolved but gave back our hope/confidence which we had totally lost. Though now i cannot practice and was forced to change the profession doesn't seem anymore depressing . I feel my inner happiness has become so strong by Krishna's Protection that even when the very career which I pursued for past 17/18 years is not existing I hardly regret now . Though it has taken "A LOT" to come to this state. Yet another experience of

Krishna LEELA!!!Hare Krishna!!!Dr. VarshaGeetha Nair Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.