IndiaDivine.org

NAVANEETHAM is HERE - PLEASE read and reply.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Member Devotees,

Our monthly bhakthi magazine Navaneetham Meenam/March has been

published today. Please use the following link to access the magazine

from our web site.

http://www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham_mar_08.pdf

Thank you for all members who contributed their creations for this

edition and others who worked hard to make this edition possible.

We regret any errors, mistakes and omissions, however, please let us

know if you find any such issues.

Please support our magazine with submissions of your bhakthi articles

and spread the news about our group and magazine to your friends and

family. Feel free to print and distribute to any bhaktha who would

like to read our magazine.

You can send your articles to Navaneetham next issue at

editor

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

Guest guest

Hari OM! Excellent, Sunil ji. Very Glad to see that you are back and you have been busy. No doubt that the cover page of Nvaneetham is a photo from your trip! We have a new member, a great poet and a scholar - Balendu and I was really happy to know him through e-mails and he has kindly agreed to give the Narayaneeyam Malayalam (Neytthiri) for Navaneetham. I hope the readers would enjoy reading the great work as much as I did. My suggestion is to read the moolam in sanscrit and then the malayalam sloka by sloka. I was pleasantly surprised to see the "moonnu paapangal" - remember the same in the last Navaneetham in sasncrit? (roopa roopa vivarjjithasya....) I am not sure if people had a chance to listen to interview with Sri Shatrughnan (writer of Sree guruvayoorappan). Please see the link below, incase if you have missed it the fist time when I sent it. You will

get more interesting information about the temple legend. ------------------- Interview with Sri, Shatrugnan, Writer of Sree Guruvayoorappan Hari OM! Here is an interview (right click and download the mp3 file in the link above) with Sri Shatrugnan- the writer of Sree Guruvayoorappan. I called him for the interview last week for a radio show here in Vancouver. ------------------ Hantha bhagyam janaanaam. Hari OM! Sukumar Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Member Devotees,Our monthly bhakthi magazine Navaneetham Meenam/March has beenpublished today. Please use the following link to access the magazinefrom our web site.http://www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham_mar_08.pdfThank you for all members who contributed their creations for thisedition and others who worked hard to make this edition possible.We regret any errors, mistakes and omissions, however, please let usknow if you find any such issues.Please support our magazine with submissions of your bhakthi articlesand spread the news about our group and magazine to your friends andfamily. Feel free to print and distribute to any bhaktha who wouldlike to read our magazine.You can send your articles to Navaneetham next issue ateditor (AT) guruvayoor (DOT) comOm Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Beautiful presentation.Best wishes to all of you and may The Lord

bless you.

jai Shree krishna !

guruvayur , " Sunil Menon " <menon_sunil

wrote:

>

> Dear Member Devotees,

>

> Our monthly bhakthi magazine Navaneetham Meenam/March has been

> published today. Please use the following link to access the

magazine

> from our web site.

>

> http://www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham_mar_08.pdf

>

> Thank you for all members who contributed their creations for this

> edition and others who worked hard to make this edition possible.

>

> We regret any errors, mistakes and omissions, however, please let us

> know if you find any such issues.

>

> Please support our magazine with submissions of your bhakthi

articles

> and spread the news about our group and magazine to your friends and

> family. Feel free to print and distribute to any bhaktha who would

> like to read our magazine.

>

> You can send your articles to Navaneetham next issue at

> editor

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

> Sunil.

>

Guest guest

HARI AUM:

An excellent release of NAVANEETHAM (Meenam Issue). Thanks to all who contributed, edited and present it to members. Special thanks to our new member who contributed his NARAYANEEYAM (Malayalam translation -

Neythiri) alongwith some short works. Sunil ji, glad to see u again after a little break(which includes visit to religious places) and hope u returned to ur normal duty.

Raju, Dom.

guruvayur From: menon_sunilDate: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 21:24:58 +0000[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] NAVANEETHAM is HERE - PLEASE read and reply.

Dear Member Devotees,Our monthly bhakthi magazine Navaneetham Meenam/March has beenpublished today. Please use the following link to access the magazinefrom our web site.http://www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham_mar_08.pdfThank you for all members who contributed their creations for thisedition and others who worked hard to make this edition possible.We regret any errors, mistakes and omissions, however, please let usknow if you find any such issues.Please support our magazine with submissions of your bhakthi articlesand spread the news about our group and magazine to your friends andfamily. Feel free to print and distribute to any bhaktha who wouldlike to read our magazine.You can send your articles to Navaneetham next issue ateditor (AT) guruvayoor (DOT) comOm Namo Narayanaya:Sunil. Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. Learn more.

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji and Navaneetham Team Excellent and have a good look, “Navaneetham” editions. Congrats for the whole team. Cover picture is so beautiful with “Krishna and Cow”. My suggestion is to include the cover picture detail in magazine. With prayers Sree-Anju-Gauri Sukumar <sukumarcanada wrote: Hari OM! Excellent, Sunil ji. Very Glad to see that you are back and you

have been busy. No doubt that the cover page of Nvaneetham is a photo from your trip! We have a new member, a great poet and a scholar - Balendu and I was really happy to know him through e-mails and he has kindly agreed to give the Narayaneeyam Malayalam (Neytthiri) for Navaneetham. I hope the readers would enjoy reading the great work as much as I did. My suggestion is to read the moolam in sanscrit and then the malayalam sloka by sloka. I was pleasantly surprised to see the "moonnu paapangal" - remember the same in the last Navaneetham in sasncrit? (roopa roopa vivarjjithasya....) I am not sure if people had a chance to listen to interview with Sri Shatrughnan (writer of Sree guruvayoorappan). Please see the link below, incase if you have missed it the fist time when I sent it. You will get more interesting information about the temple legend. ------------------- Interview with Sri, Shatrugnan, Writer of Sree Guruvayoorappan Hari OM! Here is an interview (right click and download the mp3 file in the link above) with Sri Shatrugnan- the writer of Sree Guruvayoorappan. I called him for the interview last week for a radio show here in Vancouver. ------------------ Hantha bhagyam janaanaam.

Hari OM! Sukumar Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: Dear Member Devotees,Our monthly bhakthi magazine Navaneetham Meenam/March has beenpublished today. Please use the following link to access the magazinefrom our web site.http://www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham_mar_08.pdfThank you for all members who contributed their creations for thisedition and others who worked hard to make this edition possible.We regret any errors, mistakes and omissions, however, please let usknow if you find any such issues.Please support our magazine with submissions of your bhakthi articlesand spread the news about our group and magazine to your

friends andfamily. Feel free to print and distribute to any bhaktha who wouldlike to read our magazine.You can send your articles to Navaneetham next issue ateditor (AT) guruvayoor (DOT) comOm Namo Narayanaya:Sunil. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.