IndiaDivine.org

Second Life by Grace of Kannan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Almost a month now not in touch with the group. Escaped from a major Accident on while driving the car .Gov bus hit on my vechile, hurt on my leg and right hand. Ayurvedic massage and proper medication comes back to normal way now. wife and children's are very safe with Kannan's grace. First time happening such a big way. still not understanding how it comes on my way. Any way second life with grace of kannan. Lot of miracles happened in my life. this too is another example. All are advised me to complain and get the money. I said no, All Iam leaving to Kannan. He gave me my life. I pardoned the bus driver. He himself is feel very pitty and begging for not take action. Let Kannan show him the right path. When I come back to India after finished the DOHA project first we went to Guruvayoor and Sabrimala I used to get some signals when something going to

happen. this time I surprised why not get? All is Kannan's Leela's. With Love, Sree

Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with for Good

Guest guest

Om Namo narayanaya Nama Dear Shree, Really sorry to hear about. But Guruvayurappan rescued you..no doubt...the driver should have punished if he deserves it. However i appreciate your forgiveness. Manoj kunniyur"sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 wrote: Hare Krishna, Almost a month now not in touch with the group. Escaped from a major Accident on while driving the car .Gov bus hit on my vechile, hurt on my leg and right hand. Ayurvedic massage and proper medication comes back to normal way now. wife and children's are very safe with Kannan's grace. First time happening such a big way. still not understanding how it comes on my way. Any way second life with grace of kannan. Lot of miracles happened in my life. this too is another example. All are advised me to complain and get the money. I said no, All Iam leaving to Kannan. He gave me my life. I pardoned the bus driver. He himself is feel very pitty and begging for not take action. Let Kannan show him the right path. When I come back to India after finished the DOHA project first we

went to Guruvayoor and Sabrimala I used to get some signals when something going to happen. this time I surprised why not get? All is Kannan's Leela's. With Love, Sree Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with for Good

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya.Welcome back, Sreeji! Thanks to Guruvayurappan for pulling you through and giving you the strength to come out of it with your faith intact.We mortals can never understand the reasons of why things happen to us. As far as I see there are 2 ways of looking at it -"why did this happen to me? what wrong did I do to deserve this?" and then the alternative is "such a big thing happened and I came out from it with minimum damage. This is God's grace". It is indeed Krishna's leelas. Our minds can never fathom the cause of his doings.We can only take refuge in his assurances. As he repeatedly assures us in the Geeta - 'My devotee shall never perish' - Rest assured that your decision to forgive that driver can only bring your family rich blessings.God bless.Veena."sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 wrote: Hare Krishna, Almost a month now not in touch with the group. Escaped from a major Accident on while driving the car .Gov bus hit on my vechile, hurt on my leg and right hand. Ayurvedic massage and proper medication comes back to normal way now. wife and children's are very safe with Kannan's grace. First time happening such a big way. still not understanding how it comes on my way. Any way second life with grace of kannan. Lot of miracles happened in my life. this too is another example. All are advised me to complain and get the money. I said no, All Iam leaving to Kannan. He gave me my life. I pardoned

the bus driver. He himself is feel very pitty and begging for not take action. Let Kannan show him the right path. When I come back to India after finished the DOHA project first we went to Guruvayoor and Sabrimala I used to get some signals when something going to happen. this time I surprised why not get? All is Kannan's Leela's. With Love, Sree Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with for Good Om Namo Narayanaya.Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Sreebhai

Very sorry to hear about the accident and glad to learn about your recovery after that. Pray Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless you to resume your activities. Your presence of mind not to file a case against the driver for compensation is also HIS leela. What matters is that you and your close family are safe and let us all thank HIM for that

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan Menon

sreedhar c.p <sreepal20guruvayur Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 9:58:13 AM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Second Life by Grace of Kannan

Hare Krishna,

Almost a month now not in touch with the group. Escaped from a major Accident on while driving the car .Gov bus hit on my vechile, hurt on my leg and right hand. Ayurvedic massage and proper medication comes back to normal way now. wife and children's are very safe with Kannan's grace.

First time happening such a big way. still not understanding how it comes on my way. Any way second life with grace of kannan. Lot of miracles happened in my life. this too is another example. All are advised me to complain and get the money. I said no, All Iam leaving to Kannan. He gave me my life. I pardoned the bus driver. He himself is feel very pitty and begging for not take action. Let Kannan show him the right path.

When I come back to India after finished the DOHA project first we went to Guruvayoor and Sabrimala I used to get some signals when something going to happen. this time I surprised why not get? All is Kannan's Leela's.

With Love,

Sree

Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with for Good

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Sree,

My Prayers to Bhagwan to make all of us devotees safe...

everytime... only HIS blessings makes things happen.

Forgive is Human to Forget is Divine.... Great value. to forgive the

driver. in this times it is not common.

May GOD Bless

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

guruvayur , " sreedhar c.p " <sreepal20

wrote:

>

> Hare Krishna,

>

> Almost a month now not in touch with the group. Escaped from a

major Accident on while driving the car .Gov bus hit on my vechile,

hurt on my leg and right hand. Ayurvedic massage and proper

medication >

> First time happening such a big way. still not understanding how

it comes on my way. Any way second life with grace of kannan. Lot of

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Bhagavan's love is so much greater than we can even understand. His love is deep and pure. It's the best love we will ever experience. Sreedarji , bhagavan blessed you. Forgiving , is the highest form of human behavior that can be shown to another person.If we confess our sins, God is faithful and just to forgive our sins .In the same way if we forgive others sins , God will shower his blessings on us .You did the same thing. Guruvayoorappan will bless you. With Prayers Meera "sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 wrote: Hare Krishna, Almost a month now not in touch with the group. Escaped from a major Accident on while driving the car .Gov bus hit on my vechile, hurt on my leg and right hand. Ayurvedic massage and proper medication comes back to normal way now. wife and children's are very safe with Kannan's grace. First time happening such a big way. still not understanding how it comes on my way. Any way second life with grace of kannan. Lot of miracles happened in my life. this too is another example. All are advised me to complain and get the money. I said no, All Iam leaving to Kannan. He gave me my life. I pardoned the bus driver. He himself is feel very pitty and begging for not take action. Let Kannan show him the right path. When I come back to India after finished the DOHA project

first we went to Guruvayoor and Sabrimala I used to get some signals when something going to happen. this time I surprised why not get? All is Kannan's Leela's. With Love, Sree Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with for Good

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Hare Kishna

Great to hear your rebirth !!!! Thanks to the lord for saving from death and permanent disabilities...anything could have happened...This makes us more obliged to the Lord......You can do some service to the lord as a thanks giving....

Hare Krishna.

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 sreedhar c.p wrote :

>Hare Krishna,

>

> Almost a month now not in touch with the group. Escaped from a major Accident on while driving the car .Gov bus hit on my vechile, hurt on my leg and right hand. Ayurvedic massage and proper medication comes back to normal way now. wife and children's are very safe with Kannan's grace.

>

> First time happening such a big way. still not understanding how it comes on my way. Any way second life with grace of kannan. Lot of miracles happened in my life. this too is another example. All are advised me to complain and get the money. I said no, All Iam leaving to Kannan. He gave me my life. I pardoned the bus driver. He himself is feel very pitty and begging for not take action. Let Kannan show him the right path.

>

> When I come back to India after finished the DOHA project first we went to Guruvayoor and Sabrimala I used to get some signals when something going to happen. this time I surprised why not get? All is Kannan's Leela's.

>

>

> With Love,

> Sree

>

>

>

>

> Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with for Good

Girish.M.

B.Tech. ECE.

NITC.