IndiaDivine.org

Grace of CHottanikkra BHAGAVATHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi all bhakthas, I am describing an incident which happened a few days before.One of my friends was affected by a fever and she fell unconsious. She was taken to a hospital in bangalore and she was given the fluid. Next day she went for a medical checkup and found that she was affected by typhoid. Doctor saidthat her health condition was very much miserable and he scared that she may even die if she will not take atleast 10 days bed rest. She has shown the medical report to me. The ESR level was so high and haemoglobin level was very low. She was a good bhaktha of "chottanikkara Amma". She prayed and prayed. On the very next day she was taken to her hometown. She was taken to Amritha hospital EKM and

again undergone medical checkup. After that she went to chottanikkara temple and offered her prayers to chottanikkara amma and spent a whole day there. When the medical report came surprisingly all the results were negetive. She gave me the copy of both results. I was very much surprised. There was a drastic change in the result.(The important thing to be noted is that both tests were done within a time of 24 hours.) I was very much happy. It is what ever else than grace of chottanikkara amma.

"AMME NARAYANA DEVI NARAYANALAKSHMI NARAYANA BHADRE NARAYANA""SARVESHA SWASTHIR BHAVANTHU"

Regards,

Sreejith

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Sreejith It's really surprising . Amma always protect her devotees .We just have to trust her to protect us. Last year we planned to visit Guruvayoor Temple , Kodungaloor Temple and Chotanikara Temple . But we couldnt visit Chotanikara temple due to tight schedule. But last week my mother had a dream in which my brother was advising my mother to visit Chotanikara Temple.But my brother also had the same dream on the same day. We are shocked We are planning to go to Chottanikara Temple next month . The Divine Mother known as Rajarajeswari

(Adiparasakthi) is worshipped there in three forms Saraswathy in the morning, Lakshmi at noon and Durga in the evening. There is an Idol of Mahavishnu on the same pedestal and so the Deity is called Ammenarayana, Devinarayana, Lakshminarayana and Bhadrenarayana . Sreejith , Thanks for sharing this .Your friend is very lucky .Amma will bless both you and your friend . With Prayers Meera "Sreejith K. P." <srjithkp wrote: Hi all bhakthas, I am describing an incident which happened a few days before.One of my friends was affected by a fever and she fell unconsious. She was taken to a hospital in bangalore and she was given the fluid. Next day she went for a medical checkup and found that she was affected by typhoid. Doctor saidthat her health condition was very much miserable and he scared that she may even die if

she will not take atleast 10 days bed rest. She has shown the medical report to me. The ESR level was so high and haemoglobin level was very low. She was a good bhaktha of "chottanikkara Amma". She prayed and prayed. On the very next day she was taken to her hometown. She was taken to Amritha hospital EKM and again undergone medical checkup. After that she went to chottanikkara temple and offered her prayers to chottanikkara amma and spent a whole day there. When the medical report came surprisingly all the results were negetive. She gave me the copy of both results. I was very much surprised. There was a drastic change in the result.(The important thing to be noted is that both tests were done within a time of 24 hours.) I was very much happy. It is what ever else than grace of chottanikkara amma. "AMME NARAYANA DEVI NARAYANALAKSHMI NARAYANA BHADRE NARAYANA""SARVESHA SWASTHIR BHAVANTHU" Regards, Sreejith Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.