tomorrow;

Do good anyway. "

3. her home for the dying destitutes in Kalighat,

Calcutta. ( which I had visited many years ago when I

went to visit Kalimata at the famous temple at

Kalighat)

It is all about her saying and her action. I feel

'being good and nice to even to one's enemies' is a

good enough idea, though not easy to practise.

Regarding the funding, ulterior motives, etc. of those

organisations are not the topics I covered/intented.

Mere mention of a situation does not decry the great

works of other Saints. I believe the good works done

by anyone irrespective of their caste, creed,

nationalities, age, colour, background etc always

stands. All those created through unfair means will

fade away in time.

Lastly I do understand the gnawing discomfort at the

present day heightened appeasement of the minorities

by the political class. Let me assure you this-no

force can ever take away the spirit of this great

'Sanatana Dharma' from the people of this nation.

Unlike other religions this is nature by itself in all

its manifested and unmanifested glories .

Let me close this with :

The 'Peace chant' from 'Kathopanishad' :

" Om, Sahanavavatu; sah nau bhunaktu;

saha viryam karavavahai;

Tejaswinavadhitamastu; ma vidvisavahai.

Om shantih, shantih, shantih. "

`Om. May Brahman (the one divine Self in all) protect

us both (student and teacher); may Brahman nourish us

both; may we both acquire energy & be iilumined(by

this education); may we not hate each other. Om.

Peace, Peace, Peace.'

(This peace invocation contains many beautiful

sentiments which have inspired Indian

eexperiences-secular and religious-for a few thousand

years.)

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

--- Udayabhanu Panickar

<udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

> My dear Friends,

>

> Ms Theressa [i won't even address her as mother,]

> was a decoy for the catholic church, just an

> unmarked or unnamed tool for their conversion work.

> They used her as a propaganda machine for converting

> poor people in to their believes. Of course she

> won't say any thing about converting. but the

> publicity and the propaganda they did in her name

> has left a mark in every one because the propaganda

> made her out to be a great lover of humanity. She

> never did any charity work. In fact there are

> orphanages very close to her place in Kolkkatta

> where they do charity work and no one gives any

> publicity for that. Because they are not operated by

> minorities. (Now a days in our beloved bhaarath any

> thing and every thing the so called minority does is

> all good and anything we do are bad.)

>

> There are no accounts kept for the money she

> collected. They are all deposited into accounts all

> over the world. That is the end of the story for

> public. Where did that money go. No one knows. The

> expenses for the institution she run in kolkkatta is

> also actually collected by people who goes there as

> volunteer workers. They never give any money or food

> for the volunteers. The volunteers them selves

> collect food and money and do the work. she just

> takes credit for it and uses the money for what who

> knows. So please do not bring out her name as a

> comparison for charity work and universal love.

>

> Thanks.

>

> Udayabhanu Panickar

>

> adidaiveekam <no_reply > wrote:

>

> Hari OM!

>

> Dear Ones,

>

> Why we always want to take Mother Teresa as example

> We have our own

> Rishis and Sanyasinnis around, What about Ammachi.

> If Mother Teresa does

> something it is for the charity and love for the

> world, Then I have one

> question Why she does not have the same love to the

> neigbouring

> Bangladesh and Pakistan, there too there were

> suffering people.

>

> If Hindu saints does some good work they are all

> " Alu Daivams " and they

> are doing it for business... And we always want

> white skin to rule

> us.huh... what a pathetic situation.

>

> And we want to change our traditions...

>

> Hare Guruvayurappa Krishna Narayana

>

> With Love & OM!

>

> Krishna Prasad

> guruvayur , balagopal

> ramakrishnan <rbalpal

> wrote:

> >

> > HARI AUM

> >

> > Interesting and also worth pondering. It raises

> the

> > issue of 'Dharma'-'the law of 'being''. Mother

> Theresa

> > always said- just help people. Don't worry

> whether

> > they will be thankful or not.

> > A visit to her asylum for almost dying, badly

> > diseased, old, crippled,poorest of poor people at

> > Kalighat, Calcutta will vouch the depth and

> conviction

> > of what she said.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Balagopal

> >

> > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

> >

> >

> >

> > --- Manoj Kunniyur kunniyur_manoj wrote:

> >

> > > Om Namo Narayanaya Nama

> > >

> > > Dear Shri Savitri,

> > >

> > > Thank you for the article...nice.

> > >

> > > Manoj Kunniyur.

> > >

> > >

> > > Savitri Puram savitriopuram wrote:

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > Upadesho hi moorkhaanaam prakopaaya na

> shaanthaye

> > > Paya: paanam bhujamgaanaam kevalam

> vishavardhanam

> > >

> > > Milk (paya:) consumed (paanam)by snakes

> > > (bhujamgaanam) only (kevalam)

> > > increases their poison (vishavardhanam).

> Similarly

> > > advice(upadesho)

> > > given to evil or unfriendly

> people(moorkhaanaam)

> > > make them more

> > > furious( prakopaaya) instead of calming them(

> na

> > > shaanthaye).

> > >

> > > Milk consumed by snakes only increases their

> poison.

> > > Similarly advice

> > > given to mean people make them more furious

> instead

> > > of calming them.

> > >

> > > This is a subhashitam and a some what related

> story

> > > illustrates the

> > > fact that there is no point in helping a mean

> > > person. He/she will only

> > > hurt you back. Again, this story reinforces the

> > > importance of

> > > satsangam.

> > >

> > > Boy and Rattle Snake

> > >

> > > A little boy was walking down a path and he

> came

> > > across a rattlesnake.

> > > The rattlesnake was getting old. He asked,

> " Please

> > > little boy, can you

> > > take me to the top of the mountain? I hope to

> see

> > > the sunset one last

> > > time before I die. " The little boy answered " No

> Mr.

> > > Rattlesnake. If I

> > > pick you up, you'll bite me and I'll die. " The

> > > rattlesnake said, " No,

> > > I promise. I won't bite you. Just please take

> me up

> > > to the mountain. "

> > > The little boy thought about it and finally

> picked

> > > up that rattlesnake

> > > and took it close to his chest and carried it

> up to

> > > the top of the

> > > mountain.

> > >

> > > They sat there and watched the sunset together.

> It

> > > was so beautiful.

> > > Then after sunset the rattlesnake turned to the

> > > little boy and asked,

> > > " Can I go home now? I am tired, and I am old. "

> The

> > > little boy picked

> > > up the rattlesnake and again took it to his

> chest

> > > and held it tightly

> > > and safely. He came all the way down the

> mountain

> > > holding the snake

> > > carefully and took it to his home to give him

> some

> > > food and a place to

> > > sleep. The next day the rattlesnake turned to

> the

> > > boy and asked,

> > > " Please little boy, will you take me back to my

> home

> > > now? It is time

> > > for me to leave this world, and I would like to

> be

> > > at my home now. "

> > > The little boy felt he had been safe all this

> time

> > > and the snake had

> > > kept his word, so he would take it home as

> asked.

> > >

> > > He carefully picked up the snake, took it close

> to

>

=== message truncated ===

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on

http://in.promos./groups

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Ones,

Dharmam or (order) cannot be discussed in sentences like this...it is a continous process of studies.. Swadharmam is very important.....for one who is striving to be away from the wordly entanglements(Moksham).

So Hindus have their Swadharmam to protect our culture... our Sanathana Dharmam, And all the cultures should equally survive here, Just like that it will not happen..there is no automatic process, There is no "APNE AAP" here. Why they have their so called charity center in Calcutta. where Swami Vivekananda's and Swami Ramakrishna Paramahamsa's Ashram??? That itself shows.. that there is a hidden agenda. I personally value our Own Scriptures which my Parents, and Sat Guru taught me.. And value good things in other cultures too. But not the hidden agenda (Kuthantrams) propaganda with sweet honey words, taken from our own Hindu Scriptures. and presented it in an English platter, associating the authorship to someone else, How many great knowldege "Olas" (scriptures written in palm leaves) have been burned by the Britishers, At that time still we fought for material and money benefits. is it not. Now that is the time to stop.. I will never do propaganda for the hidden agenda people. never even utter their names, India's pseudo seculirasm should be shown to the public. Real Bharath loving people will never even visit these kind of places. (like the so called social service center at Calcutta). Do they value our Acharams and GOD??? then what is the point in praising and promoting them. India is welcoming these kind of third world religions and their promotion, for a long time, and accepting them. That is why in Kerala now this situation, "IF YOU GIVE LITTLE PLACE FOR CAMELS, IT WILL OCCUPY THE WHOLE PLACE AND THE PLACE WHICH WAS NOT SEEN BY THEM!" That is the Pazhamchollu.

Om Shanthi! Shanthi! Shanthi!

Hare Guruvayurappa!

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

guruvayur , balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote:>> HARI AUM> > I mentioned three things:> > 1. Dharma- the 'law of being'> > 2. a famous 'misattributed' saying of the Mother> Theresa-> "The good you do today, people will often forget> tomorrow;> Do good anyway."> > 3. her home for the dying destitutes in Kalighat,> Calcutta. ( which I had visited many years ago when I> went to visit Kalimata at the famous temple at> Kalighat) > > It is all about her saying and her action. I feel> 'being good and nice to even to one's enemies' is a> good enough idea, though not easy to practise.> Regarding the funding, ulterior motives, etc. of those> organisations are not the topics I covered/intented. > > > Mere mention of a situation does not decry the great> works of other Saints. I believe the good works done> by anyone irrespective of their caste, creed,> nationalities, age, colour, background etc always> stands. All those created through unfair means will> fade away in time.> > Lastly I do understand the gnawing discomfort at the> present day heightened appeasement of the minorities> by the political class. Let me assure you this-no> force can ever take away the spirit of this great> 'Sanatana Dharma' from the people of this nation.> Unlike other religions this is nature by itself in all> its manifested and unmanifested glories .> > Let me close this with :> > The 'Peace chant' from 'Kathopanishad' :> > "Om, Sahanavavatu; sah nau bhunaktu;> saha viryam karavavahai;> Tejaswinavadhitamastu; ma vidvisavahai.> Om shantih, shantih, shantih."> > `Om. May Brahman (the one divine Self in all) protect> us both (student and teacher); may Brahman nourish us> both; may we both acquire energy & be iilumined(by> this education); may we not hate each other. Om.> Peace, Peace, Peace.'> > (This peace invocation contains many beautiful> sentiments which have inspired Indian> eexperiences-secular and religious-for a few thousand> years.)> > Regards> > Balagopal> > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Balagopalji I also believe so. We have to accept the good works done by anyone irrespective of their caste , creed , colour , language , nationalities , background etc. If we accept good things , our mind will be calm and happy. To err is human , to forgive divine .All people make mistakes There is no caste or religion for mistakes .If a person has 99 good acts and 1 fault , we have to forgive him

.. If God has forgiven us so much , how could we refuse to forgive others ? Forgiveness can be almost impossible when the wound is deep. But if we try to forgive after 1 day , 1 month , 1 year , 10 years or 40 or 70 years ,we will get the strength to forget and forgive .Because we are not God , we are human beings. Moreover caste and religion are created by human beings . There is no caste or religion for Cow , Crow , Elephant ,Cat , Dog, Lion , Tiger etc.. With Prayers Meera balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMI mentioned three things:1. Dharma- the 'law of being'2. a famous 'misattributed' saying of the MotherTheresa-"The good you do today, people will often forgettomorrow;Do good anyway."3. her home for the dying

destitutes in Kalighat,Calcutta. ( which I had visited many years ago when Iwent to visit Kalimata at the famous temple atKalighat) It is all about her saying and her action. I feel'being good and nice to even to one's enemies' is agood enough idea, though not easy to practise.Regarding the funding, ulterior motives, etc. of thoseorganisations are not the topics I covered/intented. Mere mention of a situation does not decry the greatworks of other Saints. I believe the good works doneby anyone irrespective of their caste, creed,nationalities, age, colour, background etc alwaysstands. All those created through unfair means willfade away in time.Lastly I do understand the gnawing discomfort at thepresent day heightened appeasement of the minoritiesby the political class. Let me assure you this-noforce can ever take away the spirit of this great'Sanatana Dharma' from the people of this

nation.Unlike other religions this is nature by itself in allits manifested and unmanifested glories .Let me close this with :The 'Peace chant' from 'Kathopanishad' :"Om, Sahanavavatu; sah nau bhunaktu;saha viryam karavavahai;Tejaswinavadhitamastu; ma vidvisavahai.Om shantih, shantih, shantih."`Om. May Brahman (the one divine Self in all) protectus both (student and teacher); may Brahman nourish usboth; may we both acquire energy & be iilumined(bythis education); may we not hate each other. Om.Peace, Peace, Peace.'(This peace invocation contains many beautifulsentiments which have inspired Indianeexperiences-secular and religious-for a few thousandyears.)RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA--- Udayabhanu Panickar<udhayabhanupanickar > wrote:> My

dear Friends,> > Ms Theressa [i won't even address her as mother,]> was a decoy for the catholic church, just an> unmarked or unnamed tool for their conversion work.> They used her as a propaganda machine for converting> poor people in to their believes. Of course she> won't say any thing about converting. but the> publicity and the propaganda they did in her name> has left a mark in every one because the propaganda> made her out to be a great lover of humanity. She> never did any charity work. In fact there are> orphanages very close to her place in Kolkkatta> where they do charity work and no one gives any> publicity for that. Because they are not operated by> minorities. (Now a days in our beloved bhaarath any> thing and every thing the so called minority does is> all good and anything we do are bad.)> > There are no accounts kept for the

money she> collected. They are all deposited into accounts all> over the world. That is the end of the story for> public. Where did that money go. No one knows. The> expenses for the institution she run in kolkkatta is> also actually collected by people who goes there as> volunteer workers. They never give any money or food> for the volunteers. The volunteers them selves> collect food and money and do the work. she just> takes credit for it and uses the money for what who> knows. So please do not bring out her name as a> comparison for charity work and universal love. > > Thanks.> > Udayabhanu Panickar> > adidaiveekam <no_reply > wrote: > > Hari OM!> > Dear Ones,> > Why we always want to take Mother Teresa as example> We have our

own> Rishis and Sanyasinnis around, What about Ammachi.> If Mother Teresa does> something it is for the charity and love for the> world, Then I have one> question Why she does not have the same love to the> neigbouring> Bangladesh and Pakistan, there too there were> suffering people.> > If Hindu saints does some good work they are all > "Alu Daivams" and they> are doing it for business... And we always want> white skin to rule> us.huh... what a pathetic situation.> > And we want to change our traditions...> > Hare Guruvayurappa Krishna Narayana> > With Love & OM!> > Krishna Prasad> guruvayur , balagopal> ramakrishnan <rbalpal> wrote:> >> > HARI AUM> >> >

Interesting and also worth pondering. It raises> the> > issue of 'Dharma'-'the law of 'being''. Mother> Theresa> > always said- just help people. Don't worry> whether> > they will be thankful or not.> > A visit to her asylum for almost dying, badly> > diseased, old, crippled,poorest of poor people at> > Kalighat, Calcutta will vouch the depth and> conviction> > of what she said.> >> > Regards> >> > Balagopal> >> > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> >> >> >> > --- Manoj Kunniyur kunniyur_manoj wrote:> >> > > Om Namo Narayanaya Nama> > >> > > Dear Shri Savitri,> > >> > > Thank you for the article...nice.> > >> > > Manoj Kunniyur.> > >> > >> >

> Savitri Puram savitriopuram wrote:> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Upadesho hi moorkhaanaam prakopaaya na> shaanthaye> > > Paya: paanam bhujamgaanaam kevalam> vishavardhanam> > >> > > Milk (paya:) consumed (paanam)by snakes> > > (bhujamgaanam) only (kevalam)> > > increases their poison (vishavardhanam).> Similarly> > > advice(upadesho)> > > given to evil or unfriendly> people(moorkhaanaam)> > > make them more> > > furious( prakopaaya) instead of calming them(> na> > > shaanthaye).> > >> > > Milk consumed by snakes only increases their> poison.> > > Similarly advice> > > given to mean people make them more furious> instead> > > of calming them.> > >> > >

This is a subhashitam and a some what related> story> > > illustrates the> > > fact that there is no point in helping a mean> > > person. He/she will only> > > hurt you back. Again, this story reinforces the> > > importance of> > > satsangam.> > >> > > Boy and Rattle Snake> > >> > > A little boy was walking down a path and he> came> > > across a rattlesnake.> > > The rattlesnake was getting old. He asked,> "Please> > > little boy, can you> > > take me to the top of the mountain? I hope to> see> > > the sunset one last> > > time before I die." The little boy answered "No> Mr.> > > Rattlesnake. If I> > > pick you up, you'll bite me and I'll die." The> > > rattlesnake said, "No,> > > I

promise. I won't bite you. Just please take> me up> > > to the mountain."> > > The little boy thought about it and finally> picked> > > up that rattlesnake> > > and took it close to his chest and carried it> up to> > > the top of the> > > mountain.> > >> > > They sat there and watched the sunset together.> It> > > was so beautiful.> > > Then after sunset the rattlesnake turned to the> > > little boy and asked,> > > "Can I go home now? I am tired, and I am old."> The> > > little boy picked> > > up the rattlesnake and again took it to his> chest> > > and held it tightly> > > and safely. He came all the way down the> mountain> > > holding the snake> > > carefully and took it to his home to give

him> some> > > food and a place to> > > sleep. The next day the rattlesnake turned to> the> > > boy and asked,> > > "Please little boy, will you take me back to my> home> > > now? It is time> > > for me to leave this world, and I would like to> be> > > at my home now."> > > The little boy felt he had been safe all this> time> > > and the snake had> > > kept his word, so he would take it home as> asked.> > >> > > He carefully picked up the snake, took it close> to> === message truncated ===Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos./groups

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Om Namo narayanaya Nama, Dear Shri Meera, This is our great Hindu mentality. But others dont follow this. I affraid...now a days we cant go to some places in Kasargod dist with kalabham or kumkum on our forhead at night. Hare Guruvayurappa... Manoj Kunniyur. meera chandran <meera_chandran wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Balagopalji I also believe so. We have to accept the good works done by anyone irrespective of their caste , creed , colour , language , nationalities , background etc. If we accept good things , our mind will be calm and happy. To err is human , to forgive divine .All people make mistakes There is no caste or religion for mistakes .If a person has 99 good acts and 1 fault , we have to forgive him . If God has forgiven us so much , how could we refuse to forgive others ? Forgiveness can be almost impossible when the wound is deep. But if we try to forgive after 1 day , 1 month , 1 year , 10 years or 40 or 70 years ,we will get the strength to forget and forgive .Because we are not God , we are human beings. Moreover caste and religion are created by human beings . There is no caste or religion for Cow , Crow , Elephant ,Cat , Dog, Lion , Tiger etc.. With Prayers Meera balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: HARI AUMI mentioned three things:1. Dharma- the 'law of being'2. a famous 'misattributed' saying of the MotherTheresa-"The good you do today, people will often forgettomorrow;Do good anyway."3. her home for the dying destitutes in Kalighat,Calcutta. ( which I had visited many years ago when Iwent to visit Kalimata at the famous temple atKalighat) It is all about her saying and her action. I feel'being good and nice to even to one's enemies' is agood enough idea, though not easy to practise.Regarding the

funding, ulterior motives, etc. of thoseorganisations are not the topics I covered/intented. Mere mention of a situation does not decry the greatworks of other Saints. I believe the good works doneby anyone irrespective of their caste, creed,nationalities, age, colour, background etc alwaysstands. All those created through unfair means willfade away in time.Lastly I do understand the gnawing discomfort at thepresent day heightened appeasement of the minoritiesby the political class. Let me assure you this-noforce can ever take away the spirit of this great'Sanatana Dharma' from the people of this nation.Unlike other religions this is nature by itself in allits manifested and unmanifested glories .Let me close this with :The 'Peace chant' from 'Kathopanishad' :"Om, Sahanavavatu; sah nau bhunaktu;saha viryam karavavahai;Tejaswinavadhitamastu; ma vidvisavahai.Om shantih,

shantih, shantih."`Om. May Brahman (the one divine Self in all) protectus both (student and teacher); may Brahman nourish usboth; may we both acquire energy & be iilumined(bythis education); may we not hate each other. Om.Peace, Peace, Peace.'(This peace invocation contains many beautifulsentiments which have inspired Indianeexperiences-secular and religious-for a few thousandyears.)RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA--- Udayabhanu Panickar<udhayabhanupanickar > wrote:> My dear Friends,> > Ms Theressa [i won't even address her as mother,]> was a decoy for the catholic church, just an> unmarked or unnamed tool for their conversion work.> They used her as a propaganda machine for converting> poor people in to their believes. Of course she> won't say

any thing about converting. but the> publicity and the propaganda they did in her name> has left a mark in every one because the propaganda> made her out to be a great lover of humanity. She> never did any charity work. In fact there are> orphanages very close to her place in Kolkkatta> where they do charity work and no one gives any> publicity for that. Because they are not operated by> minorities. (Now a days in our beloved bhaarath any> thing and every thing the so called minority does is> all good and anything we do are bad.)> > There are no accounts kept for the money she> collected. They are all deposited into accounts all> over the world. That is the end of the story for> public. Where did that money go. No one knows. The> expenses for the institution she run in kolkkatta is> also actually collected by people who goes there as> volunteer

workers. They never give any money or food> for the volunteers. The volunteers them selves> collect food and money and do the work. she just> takes credit for it and uses the money for what who> knows. So please do not bring out her name as a> comparison for charity work and universal love. > > Thanks.> > Udayabhanu Panickar> > adidaiveekam <no_reply > wrote: > > Hari OM!> > Dear Ones,> > Why we always want to take Mother Teresa as example> We have our own> Rishis and Sanyasinnis around, What about Ammachi.> If Mother Teresa does> something it is for the charity and love for the> world, Then I have one> question Why she does not have the same love to the> neigbouring> Bangladesh and Pakistan, there too there were>

suffering people.> > If Hindu saints does some good work they are all > "Alu Daivams" and they> are doing it for business... And we always want> white skin to rule> us.huh... what a pathetic situation.> > And we want to change our traditions...> > Hare Guruvayurappa Krishna Narayana> > With Love & OM!> > Krishna Prasad> guruvayur , balagopal> ramakrishnan <rbalpal> wrote:> >> > HARI AUM> >> > Interesting and also worth pondering. It raises> the> > issue of 'Dharma'-'the law of 'being''. Mother> Theresa> > always said- just help people. Don't worry> whether> > they will be thankful or not.> > A visit to her asylum for almost dying, badly> >

diseased, old, crippled,poorest of poor people at> > Kalighat, Calcutta will vouch the depth and> conviction> > of what she said.> >> > Regards> >> > Balagopal> >> > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> >> >> >> > --- Manoj Kunniyur kunniyur_manoj wrote:> >> > > Om Namo Narayanaya Nama> > >> > > Dear Shri Savitri,> > >> > > Thank you for the article...nice.> > >> > > Manoj Kunniyur.> > >> > >> > > Savitri Puram savitriopuram wrote:> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Upadesho hi moorkhaanaam prakopaaya na> shaanthaye> > > Paya: paanam bhujamgaanaam kevalam> vishavardhanam> > >> > > Milk (paya:) consumed (paanam)by

snakes> > > (bhujamgaanam) only (kevalam)> > > increases their poison (vishavardhanam).> Similarly> > > advice(upadesho)> > > given to evil or unfriendly> people(moorkhaanaam)> > > make them more> > > furious( prakopaaya) instead of calming them(> na> > > shaanthaye).> > >> > > Milk consumed by snakes only increases their> poison.> > > Similarly advice> > > given to mean people make them more furious> instead> > > of calming them.> > >> > > This is a subhashitam and a some what related> story> > > illustrates the> > > fact that there is no point in helping a mean> > > person. He/she will only> > > hurt you back. Again, this story reinforces the> > > importance of> >

> satsangam.> > >> > > Boy and Rattle Snake> > >> > > A little boy was walking down a path and he> came> > > across a rattlesnake.> > > The rattlesnake was getting old. He asked,> "Please> > > little boy, can you> > > take me to the top of the mountain? I hope to> see> > > the sunset one last> > > time before I die." The little boy answered "No> Mr.> > > Rattlesnake. If I> > > pick you up, you'll bite me and I'll die." The> > > rattlesnake said, "No,> > > I promise. I won't bite you. Just please take> me up> > > to the mountain."> > > The little boy thought about it and finally> picked> > > up that rattlesnake> > > and took it close to his chest and carried it> up to> > > the top

of the> > > mountain.> > >> > > They sat there and watched the sunset together.> It> > > was so beautiful.> > > Then after sunset the rattlesnake turned to the> > > little boy and asked,> > > "Can I go home now? I am tired, and I am old."> The> > > little boy picked> > > up the rattlesnake and again took it to his> chest> > > and held it tightly> > > and safely. He came all the way down the> mountain> > > holding the snake> > > carefully and took it to his home to give him> some> > > food and a place to> > > sleep. The next day the rattlesnake turned to> the> > > boy and asked,> > > "Please little boy, will you take me back to my> home> > > now? It is time> > > for me to leave this

world, and I would like to> be> > > at my home now."> > > The little boy felt he had been safe all this> time> > > and the snake had> > > kept his word, so he would take it home as> asked.> > >> > > He carefully picked up the snake, took it close> to> === message truncated ===Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos./groups Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.