Dear All,

I am not sure where I got this story. It is from one of my old

notebooks where I used to note down what ever interesting things I

read. I think it is from an old Bhavan's Journal. Any way I cannot

take credit for this meaningful story.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

Bhagavan's Lila

Two Vishnuparshadas, (Vishnubhagavan's men who carry out his orders)

one old and one young, stopped to spend the night in the home of a

wealthy family. The family was rude and refused to let the

Vishnuparshadas stay in their huge house. (Of course they looked like

ordinary travellers). Instead the Vhshnuparshadas were given a small

torn mat in the cold veranda outside. As they made their bed on the

hard floor, older man saw a hole in the wall and repaired it.

When the other parshada asked why, he replied, " Things aren't always

what they seem. "

The next night they came and stopped to spend the night at the house

of a very poor man, a very hospitable farmer and his wife. After

sharing what little food they had the couple let the guests sleep in

their bed where they could relax and have a good night's sleep.

Next morning when they woke up, they saw the farmer and his wife in

tears. They had a very healthy and beautiful cow, whose milk had been

their sole source of income, and that cow was dead in the morning.

The younger parshada was very upset and asked the older

Vishnuparshada, " How could you have let this happen? The first man had

everything, yet you helped him by repairing the hole on the wall of

his house. The second family was very poor, but was willing to share

everything, and you let their cow die. "

" Things aren't always what they seem, " the older parshada replied.

" When we stayed in the basement of that palace- like home, I noticed

there was big Nidhi ( gold coins and diamonds) stored in that hole in

the wall. Since the wealthy man was so obsessed with greed and

unwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the wall so he wouldn't

find it. "

" Then last night as we slept in the poor man's bed, the yamadoothas (

God of Death's men who carry out His orders of taking the life of

mortals) came to take the life of the farmer's wife. Instead I gave

the life of the cow to the Yamadootha and saved his wife. Soon we

will make an opportunity to present him with two more cows. Through

this act, we saved her life and also we will reinforce their faith in

our Master Vishnu Bhagavan. Things aren't always what they seem. "

Bhagavan always wants his bhakthas to realize Him through some

hardship. To get His bhaktha's unconditional love and surrender,

Bhagavan tests us to lead them through trials and tribulations and

save them at the breaking point and give them the best. Young

parshada, I am training you and you will see this more and more. If

you have any question, look at the lives of several late bhakthas.

Remember, Dhruva, Prahlada, Bhaktha Meera, Melpathur Bhattathiri,

Poothanam, Kurooramma and so many others.

Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out the

way they should. If you have faith, you need to trust that the outcome

has a purpose. You just might not know it until some time later...

Older parshada contimued.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Savithriji Thanks for sharing this Nice Story .Good message With Prayers Meera Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote: Dear All,I am not sure where I got this story. It is from one of my oldnotebooks where I used to note down what ever interesting things Iread. I think it is from an old Bhavan's Journal. Any way I cannottake credit for this meaningful story.Regards and prayersSavitriBhagavan's LilaTwo Vishnuparshadas, (Vishnubhagavan's men who carry out his orders)one old and one young, stopped to spend the night in the home of awealthy family. The family was rude and refused to let theVishnuparshadas stay in their huge house. (Of course they looked likeordinary travellers). Instead the Vhshnuparshadas were given a smalltorn mat in the cold veranda outside. As they made their bed on thehard floor, older man saw a hole in the wall and

repaired it.When the other parshada asked why, he replied, "Things aren't alwayswhat they seem."The next night they came and stopped to spend the night at the houseof a very poor man, a very hospitable farmer and his wife. Aftersharing what little food they had the couple let the guests sleep intheir bed where they could relax and have a good night's sleep.Next morning when they woke up, they saw the farmer and his wife intears. They had a very healthy and beautiful cow, whose milk had beentheir sole source of income, and that cow was dead in the morning.The younger parshada was very upset and asked the olderVishnuparshada, "How could you have let this happen? The first man hadeverything, yet you helped him by repairing the hole on the wall ofhis house. The second family was very poor, but was willing to shareeverything, and you let their cow die.""Things aren't always what they seem," the older parshada

replied."When we stayed in the basement of that palace- like home, I noticedthere was big Nidhi ( gold coins and diamonds) stored in that hole inthe wall. Since the wealthy man was so obsessed with greed andunwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the wall so he wouldn'tfind it.""Then last night as we slept in the poor man's bed, the yamadoothas (God of Death's men who carry out His orders of taking the life ofmortals) came to take the life of the farmer's wife. Instead I gavethe life of the cow to the Yamadootha and saved his wife. Soon wewill make an opportunity to present him with two more cows. Throughthis act, we saved her life and also we will reinforce their faith inour Master Vishnu Bhagavan. Things aren't always what they seem."Bhagavan always wants his bhakthas to realize Him through somehardship. To get His bhaktha's unconditional love and surrender,Bhagavan tests us to lead them through trials and

tribulations andsave them at the breaking point and give them the best. Youngparshada, I am training you and you will see this more and more. Ifyou have any question, look at the lives of several late bhakthas.Remember, Dhruva, Prahlada, Bhaktha Meera, Melpathur Bhattathiri,Poothanam, Kurooramma and so many others.Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out theway they should. If you have faith, you need to trust that the outcomehas a purpose. You just might not know it until some time later...Older parshada contimued.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Nama. Dear Shri Savitri, Thank you very much for this meaningful story. I also started to write down the informations i get from this group of " Sajjanangal". Pls continue sending... Love and Prayers, Manoj Kunniyur Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote: Dear All,I am not sure where I got this story. It is from one of my oldnotebooks where I used to note down what ever interesting things Iread. I think it is from an old Bhavan's Journal. Any way I cannottake credit for this meaningful story.Regards and prayersSavitriBhagavan's LilaTwo Vishnuparshadas, (Vishnubhagavan's men who carry out his orders)one old and one young, stopped to spend the night in the home of awealthy family. The family was rude and refused to let theVishnuparshadas stay in their huge house. (Of course they looked likeordinary travellers). Instead the Vhshnuparshadas were given a smalltorn mat in the cold veranda outside. As they made their bed on thehard floor, older man saw a hole in the wall and repaired it.When the other parshada asked why, he replied, "Things aren't alwayswhat they seem."The next night they came and stopped to spend the

night at the houseof a very poor man, a very hospitable farmer and his wife. Aftersharing what little food they had the couple let the guests sleep intheir bed where they could relax and have a good night's sleep.Next morning when they woke up, they saw the farmer and his wife intears. They had a very healthy and beautiful cow, whose milk had beentheir sole source of income, and that cow was dead in the morning.The younger parshada was very upset and asked the olderVishnuparshada, "How could you have let this happen? The first man hadeverything, yet you helped him by repairing the hole on the wall ofhis house. The second family was very poor, but was willing to shareeverything, and you let their cow die.""Things aren't always what they seem," the older parshada replied."When we stayed in the basement of that palace- like home, I noticedthere was big Nidhi ( gold coins and diamonds) stored in that hole inthe wall.

Since the wealthy man was so obsessed with greed andunwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the wall so he wouldn'tfind it.""Then last night as we slept in the poor man's bed, the yamadoothas (God of Death's men who carry out His orders of taking the life ofmortals) came to take the life of the farmer's wife. Instead I gavethe life of the cow to the Yamadootha and saved his wife. Soon wewill make an opportunity to present him with two more cows. Throughthis act, we saved her life and also we will reinforce their faith inour Master Vishnu Bhagavan. Things aren't always what they seem."Bhagavan always wants his bhakthas to realize Him through somehardship. To get His bhaktha's unconditional love and surrender,Bhagavan tests us to lead them through trials and tribulations andsave them at the breaking point and give them the best. Youngparshada, I am training you and you will see this more and more. Ifyou have

any question, look at the lives of several late bhakthas.Remember, Dhruva, Prahlada, Bhaktha Meera, Melpathur Bhattathiri,Poothanam, Kurooramma and so many others.Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out theway they should. If you have faith, you need to trust that the outcomehas a purpose. You just might not know it until some time later...Older parshada contimued.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.