IndiaDivine.org

Need your Prayers!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Devotees of Lord Krishna, I am currently in a very depressing situation. I would need your prayers to Lord Krishna to give me strength and wisdom to overcome this difficulty. I was in the process of making things happen and unfortunately, it turned unexpected. I had prayed alot over the years to start my living with the person, whom I my thoughts and values match and I am not sure what went wrong. I had visited most of the temples in the south. I had worked hard too along with prayers:-( Thank you all, Lord's devotee

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

I am sorry that things did not go the way you wanted.

But TRUST HIM. Accept what ever that has happened. Lord has the very best for you and your prayers will be answered when the time comes. You need only pray and please do not demand or expect a particular result for that but leave that to HIM. You are in safe hands

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan Menon

Sunandha G <reach_sunuGuruvayur Groups <guruvayur >Monday, March 24, 2008 8:46:52 AM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Need your Prayers!!!

Dear Devotees of Lord Krishna,

I am currently in a very depressing situation. I would need your prayers to Lord Krishna to give me strength and wisdom to overcome this difficulty.

I was in the process of making things happen and unfortunately, it turned unexpected. I had prayed alot over the years to start my living with the person, whom I my thoughts and values match and I am not sure what went wrong.

I had visited most of the temples in the south. I had worked hard too along with prayers:-(

Thank you all,

Lord's devotee

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Nama Dear Shri Sunandha, Sorry to hear about your situation and will definitely pray for you. Keep the faith in Guruvayurappan and realize His leelas. Prayers, Manoj Kunniyur. PS: Pls go through the story sent by Shri Savitri if you havent yet. Bhagavan's LilaTwo Vishnuparshadas, (Vishnubhagavan' s men who carry out his orders)one old and one young, stopped to spend the night in the home of awealthy family. The family was rude and refused to let theVishnuparshadas stay in their huge house. (Of course they looked likeordinary travellers). Instead the Vhshnuparshadas were given a smalltorn mat in the cold veranda outside. As they made

their bed on thehard floor, older man saw a hole in the wall and repaired it.When the other parshada asked why, he replied, "Things aren't alwayswhat they seem."The next night they came and stopped to spend the night at the houseof a very poor man, a very hospitable farmer and his wife. Aftersharing what little food they had the couple let the guests sleep intheir bed where they could relax and have a good night's sleep.Next morning when they woke up, they saw the farmer and his wife intears. They had a very healthy and beautiful cow, whose milk had beentheir sole source of income, and that cow was dead in the morning.The younger parshada was very upset and asked the olderVishnuparshada, "How could you have let this happen? The first man hadeverything, yet you helped him by repairing the hole on the wall ofhis house. The second family was very poor, but was willing to shareeverything, and you let their cow

die.""Things aren't always what they seem," the older parshada replied."When we stayed in the basement of that palace- like home, I noticedthere was big Nidhi ( gold coins and diamonds) stored in that hole inthe wall. Since the wealthy man was so obsessed with greed andunwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the wall so he wouldn'tfind it.""Then last night as we slept in the poor man's bed, the yamadoothas (God of Death's men who carry out His orders of taking the life ofmortals) came to take the life of the farmer's wife. Instead I gavethe life of the cow to the Yamadootha and saved his wife. Soon wewill make an opportunity to present him with two more cows. Throughthis act, we saved her life and also we will reinforce their faith inour Master Vishnu Bhagavan. Things aren't always what they seem."Bhagavan always wants his bhakthas to realize Him through somehardship. To get His bhaktha's unconditional love

and surrender,Bhagavan tests us to lead them through trials and tribulations andsave them at the breaking point and give them the best. Youngparshada, I am training you and you will see this more and more. Ifyou have any question, look at the lives of several late bhakthas.Remember, Dhruva, Prahlada, Bhaktha Meera, Melpathur Bhattathiri,Poothanam, Kurooramma and so many others.Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out theway they should. If you have faith, you need to trust that the outcomehas a purpose. You just might not know it until some time later...Older parshada contimued.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Dear Devotee,

There is a very nice prayer I want to share with you. We do not know

what is good for us and definitely He knows what is the best for us.

This prayer is asking Him to decide what is good for us and bless us

with that.

Bhagavan! bootha bhavyesha!

Na jaane hithamaatmana:

Twameva Samchinthya Vibho!

Hitham mae dathumarhasi

Hae Bhagavan! Lord of past and future! I do not know what I want ( or

what is good for me or what is my hitham)). So, please think very well

about this and give what ever is good for me and whatever I deserve.

Our prayers are with you. If you have Narayaneeyam with you, please

try to recite chapter 78 and 79 and pray Guruvayurappan to give you

the most desirable match. He will never let down His bhakthas. This

may be like a bitter medicine given to a child when he/she gets sick.

Mother knows it is good in the long run and she knows they will be

bubbling with life with in a few days. So is Gurvayurappan. He will

certainly give you the best.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Chandra Menon

<chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> I am sorry that things did not go the way you wanted.

> But TRUST HIM. Accept what ever that has happened. Lord has the very best

> for you and your prayers will be answered when the time comes. You need only

> pray and please do not demand or expect a particular result for that but

> leave that to HIM. You are in safe hands

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Chandrasekharan Menon

>

>

>

> Sunandha G <reach_sunu

> Guruvayur Groups <guruvayur >

> Monday, March 24, 2008 8:46:52 AM

> [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Need your Prayers!!!

>

>

>

> Dear Devotees of Lord Krishna,

>

> I am currently in a very depressing situation. I would need your prayers to

> Lord Krishna to give me strength and wisdom to overcome this difficulty.

>

> I was in the process of making things happen and unfortunately, it turned

> unexpected. I had prayed alot over the years to start my living with the

> person, whom I my thoughts and values match and I am not sure what went

> wrong.

>

> I had visited most of the temples in the south. I had worked hard too along

> with prayers:-(

>

> Thank you all,

> Lord's devotee

>

> ________________________________

> Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE.. HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE....

HARE GURUVAYURAPPA!!!guruvayur , Sunandha G <reach_sunu wrote:>> Dear Devotees of Lord Krishna,> > I am currently in a very depressing situation. I would need your prayers to Lord Krishna to give me strength and wisdom to overcome this difficulty.> > I was in the process of making things happen and unfortunately, it turned unexpected. I had prayed alot over the years to start my living with the person, whom I my thoughts and values match and I am not sure what went wrong.> > I had visited most of the temples in the south. I had worked hard too along with prayers:-(> > Thank you all,> Lord's devotee> > > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.>

Guest guest

Dear devotee,Om Namo Narayanaya.Please read some of the life experiences shared by other devotees on the http://www.guruvayoor.com/ personal experiences website. You are not alone, trust Bhagwan.From my personal experience, there is nothing as efficacious as silent chanting of a nama - whatever nama you believe in, whatever form you like best, chant the nama; sit down and chant it with discipline atleast for 1/2 an hr every day. Then chant it the same way that you would breathe. One never forgets to breathe. Even when Rama was around, Hanuman chanted the Rama nama. He cannot NOT hear it. And then have an attitude of acceptance. You pray like your life depended on it and simultaneously do your best and even when things happen in a manner totally opposite from what you wanted, be prepared to accept it - That is God's will. Read Savitriji's recent post - He has better plans.Sarvam Sri Krishnaya Samarpayami.Sunandha G

<reach_sunu wrote: Dear Devotees of Lord Krishna, I am currently in a very depressing situation. I would need your prayers to Lord Krishna to give me strength and wisdom to overcome this difficulty. I was in the process of making things happen and unfortunately, it turned unexpected. I had prayed alot over the years to start my living with the person, whom I my thoughts and values match and I am not sure what went wrong. I had visited most of

the temples in the south. I had worked hard too along with prayers:-( Thank you all, Lord's devotee Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Om Namo Narayanaya.Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham Do You ?

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Guruvayurappa !I would add to that from the Bhagavad Gita itself:Arjuna says this to Lord Krishna:"Now I am confused about my duty and have lost all composure because of miserly weakness. In this condition I am asking You to tell me for certain what is best for me. Now I am Your disciple, and a soul surrendered unto You. Please instruct me." BG 2.7regards,-sriramSavitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote: Dear Devotee, There is a very nice prayer I want to share with you. We do not

know what is good for us and definitely He knows what is the best for us. This prayer is asking Him to decide what is good for us and bless us with that. Bhagavan! bootha bhavyesha! Na jaane hithamaatmana: Twameva Samchinthya Vibho! Hitham mae dathumarhasi Hae Bhagavan! Lord of past and future! I do not know what I want ( or what is good for me or what is my hitham)). So, please think very well about this and give what ever is good for me and whatever I deserve. Our prayers are with you. If you have Narayaneeyam with you, please try to recite chapter 78 and 79 and pray Guruvayurappan to give you the most desirable match. He will never let down His bhakthas. This may be like a bitter medicine given to a child when he/she gets sick. Mother knows it is good in the long run and she knows they will be bubbling with life with in a few days. So is Gurvayurappan. He will certainly give you the

best. Regards and prayers Savitri On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 > wrote: > > > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya > I am sorry that things did not go the way you wanted. > But TRUST HIM. Accept what ever that has happened. Lord has the very best > for you and your prayers will be answered when the time comes. You need only > pray and please do not demand or expect a particular result for that but > leave that to HIM. You are in safe hands > Om Namo Narayanaya > Chandrasekharan Menon > > > > Sunandha G <reach_sunu (AT) (DOT) co.in> > Guruvayur Groups <guruvayur >

> Monday, March 24, 2008 8:46:52 AM > [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Need your Prayers!!! > > > > Dear Devotees of Lord Krishna, > > I am currently in a very depressing situation. I would need your prayers to > Lord Krishna to give me strength and wisdom to overcome this difficulty. > > I was in the process of making things happen and unfortunately, it turned > unexpected. I had prayed alot over the years to start my living with the > person, whom I my thoughts and values match and I am not sure what went > wrong. > > I had visited most of the temples in the south. I had worked hard too along > with prayers:-( > > Thank you all, > Lord's devotee > > ________________________________ > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. > > > > >

> > > >

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Dear Sunandhaji Our prayers are always there .I hope Lord Gruvayooorappan will bless you and will over all your depressing situation very soon .Our prayers to you and your fmly. Om Namo Narayanaya Vinod PillaiSunandha G <reach_sunu wrote: Dear Devotees of Lord

Krishna, I am currently in a very depressing situation. I would need your prayers to Lord Krishna to give me strength and wisdom to overcome this difficulty. I was in the process of making things happen and unfortunately, it turned unexpected. I had prayed alot over the years to start my living with the person, whom I my thoughts and values match and I am not sure what went wrong. I had visited most of the temples in the south. I had worked hard too along with prayers:-( Thank you all, Lord's devotee Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777

Guest guest

Dear Sunandhaji,

Radhe Krishna!

As all our other friends have advised, the Lord knows what is good and what is bad for us. He decides what is in store for us. Might be he is planning something better for you. What seems by outward appearances to be good, may not be really good, in the eyes of the Lord. As you have good faith in the Lord, place your trust in Him and he will take care of you,. God makes a Bhakta nearer to Him by giving trials and tribulations in life. So, fill up your mind to the brim with thoughts about the Lord. If you do that, no depression will ever find its way into your mind.

My advice is based on my own experience and kindly do not mistake it for sermonising. You will shortly find that you are free from deopression and all good will come to you.

Regards

K.V. Gopalakrishna.

On 3/25/08, Veena A. Nair <veeus18 wrote:

Dear devotee,Om Namo Narayanaya.Please read some of the life experiences shared by other devotees on the http://www.guruvayoor.com/ personal experiences website. You are not alone, trust Bhagwan.

From my personal experience, there is nothing as efficacious as silent chanting of a nama - whatever nama you believe in, whatever form you like best, chant the nama; sit down and chant it with discipline atleast for 1/2 an hr every day. Then chant it the same way that you would breathe. One never forgets to breathe. Even when Rama was around, Hanuman chanted the Rama nama. He cannot NOT hear it. And then have an attitude of acceptance. You pray like your life depended on it and simultaneously do your best and even when things happen in a manner totally opposite from what you wanted, be prepared to accept it - That is God's will. Read Savitriji's recent post - He has better plans.

Sarvam Sri Krishnaya Samarpayami.Sunandha G <reach_sunu wrote:

Dear Devotees of Lord Krishna,

I am currently in a very depressing situation. I would need your prayers to Lord Krishna to give me strength and wisdom to overcome this difficulty.

I was in the process of making things happen and unfortunately, it turned unexpected. I had prayed alot over the years to start my living with the person, whom I my thoughts and values match and I am not sure what went wrong.

I had visited most of the temples in the south. I had worked hard too along with prayers:-(

Thank you all,

Lord's devotee

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Om Namo Narayanaya.Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/

Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham

Guest guest

Dear Sunandhaji, Very sorry to know about your situation. Don't worry, guruvayoorappan will take care of you. Surrender to his lotus feet. Bhagwan will take care of his devotees very well, have faith on him. He will give you the best. We all will pray for you. Regards Manju Sunandha G <reach_sunu wrote: Dear Devotees of Lord Krishna, I am currently in a very depressing

situation. I would need your prayers to Lord Krishna to give me strength and wisdom to overcome this difficulty. I was in the process of making things happen and unfortunately, it turned unexpected. I had prayed alot over the years to start my living with the person, whom I my thoughts and values match and I am not sure what went wrong. I had visited most of the temples in the south. I had worked hard too along with prayers:-( Thank you all, Lord's devotee Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Sunandha As we are human beings , we have to face many problems in our life .Even Lord Rama and Lord Krishna faced many problems during their life time. When

Sita is kidnapped by Ravana, both Sita and Rama undergo great personal hardships during their separation .In the same way, when Krishna had to leave Radha , they also undergo great personal hardships .But their relationship never got maligned . Children are

naturally attracted by the beauty of lighted candles and are very curious. But when they approach the lighted candles, their parents will restrict them and the children became angry and start crying. We are like children attracted to the light of that burning candle. And like parents, when God restricted us, we will be angry with God. So accept his decisions . He knows each and everything . And we must follow Arjuna who needed Krishna in the war and not like Duryodhana who

gladly needed Krishna's sena .Becasuse like us , all those senas are the creation of bhagavan . We must love bhagavan more , than his creations . In this world, we have to perform our prescribed duties and at last we have to merge with God. We have to attain Moksha from this sansara. We are the children of God .If we love God than everything in this world, we will be happy always and we will get control over our mind. Because if anyone needs GOD, he will be always there to love us to support us, to care us, to protect us .........etc. We will pray for you. You are not alone

..Don’t worry. Everything will be all right. Trust in God. With Prayers MeeraSunandha G <reach_sunu wrote: Dear Devotees of Lord Krishna, I am currently in a very depressing situation. I would need your prayers to Lord Krishna to give me strength and wisdom to overcome this difficulty. I was in the process of making things happen and unfortunately, it turned unexpected. I had prayed alot over the years to start my living with the person, whom I my thoughts and values match and I am not sure what went wrong. I had visited most of the temples in the south. I had worked hard too along with prayers:-( Thank you all, Lord's devotee Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Devotee Our

prayers are always with you. Trust “Guruvayurappan” and pray, he will be with us in our all difficulties. With prayers SreeAnju "Veena A. Nair" <veeus18 wrote: Dear devotee,Om Namo Narayanaya.Please read some of the life experiences shared by other devotees on the http://www.guruvayoor.com/ personal experiences website. You are not alone, trust Bhagwan.From my personal experience, there is nothing as efficacious as silent chanting of a nama - whatever nama you believe in, whatever form you like best, chant the nama; sit down and chant it with discipline atleast for 1/2 an hr every day. Then chant it the same way that you would breathe. One never forgets to breathe. Even when Rama was around, Hanuman chanted the Rama nama. He cannot NOT hear it. And then have an attitude of acceptance. You pray like your life depended on it and simultaneously do your best and even when things happen in a manner totally opposite from what you wanted, be prepared to accept it - That is God's will. Read Savitriji's recent post - He has

better plans.Sarvam Sri Krishnaya Samarpayami.Sunandha G <reach_sunu (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Devotees of Lord Krishna, I am currently in a very depressing situation. I would need your prayers to Lord Krishna to give me strength and wisdom to overcome this difficulty. I was in the process of making things happen and unfortunately, it turned unexpected. I had prayed alot over the years to start my living with the person, whom I my thoughts and values match and I am not sure what went wrong. I had visited most of the temples in the south. I had worked hard too along with prayers:-( Thank you all, Lord's devotee Why delete messages? Unlimited

storage is just a click away. Om Namo Narayanaya.Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.