IndiaDivine.org

Kiran Bedi's speech

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HARI AUMThank you very much Shri Chandrasekharan Menon,

It was a great experience to listen to this exceptional cop. She sets a target and achieves it against all

odds!

But, I humbly disagree with you Chandrasekharanji on one

point: How could you say,"This is not related to bhakthi"?

She is a real Karmayogi - an incarnation of SAKTI - talking

about:

Hawan, Gita, Yoga, and Meditation - their importance in

every body's life – right from their child hood - to accomplish ones own inner powers, to harness

the blessings and powers of Mother Nature.

In the Message#9039 Vijaya Venkateshji asks "Do you all

think that our group can do something to show our protest and concern about

this matter? "

After listening to Dr Kiren Bedi, I feel what is that our

Guruvayur Group can not do, if we take a collective decision?

I am reproducing the link here under for your convenience. Pl, Pl spare some time and do listen to

it. You will never have to regret – you

may have to other wise.

http://www.cdeep.iitb.ac.in/vod/ll/index.html

With Regards to all fellow devotees,

Yours affectionately, NB Nair. Gurgaon March 27, 2008.

guruvayur , Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya> Respected my G and other members,> This is not related to bhakthi but towards an eye opener to each one of us how to be in control in adverse circumstances. She advises learning Geetha is also a solution and problem solver. The following link that I got from a friend will take you for the speech at IIT Bombay, that is almost for an hour and the 2nd part is question/answers for about 25 minutes. One will not regret spending that much time to listen to this great Lady.> I enjoyed it and if any one enjoyed I am glad. Enjoy watching and listening and learning at the same time.> http://www.cdeep.iitb.ac.in/vod/ll/index.html> > Om Namo Narayanaya> Chandrasekharan Menon>

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shri N.B.Nair,

Thank you. I am glad at least you and Indu Kumar saw, listened and learned something from the speech of Kiran Bedi and I am sure many have heard her voice though not responded so far. You hit the nail on its head. Yes, she is a real Karma yogi. And Karma yoga, like Bhakthi yoga is also a means to attain salvation according to HIS advice in Geetha. I agree with you that we, Guruvayoor group can do anything that we want. What we need is Ekaagra Chittham - one and only-one aim or mind- to achieve it collectively. It is said strike the iron while it is hot. I too think the time is ripe for action. But we all are humans with different outlook and living in different parts of the world. If we set our mind in one direction that energy wave can achieve what our physical bodies cannot. Can we do that at-least? Please join the

Koti Nama Japam and complete the yagnam. We will achieve that.

Your re-production of the link is broken. I am re-producing the link once again for those who missed it

http://www.cdeep.iitb.ac.in/vod/ll/index.html

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan Menon

NB Nair <nbnair2000guruvayur Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 5:56:50 AM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Kiran Bedi's speech

HARI AUM

Thank you very much Shri Chandrasekharan Menon,

It was a great experience to listen to this exceptional cop. She sets a target and achieves it against all odds!

But, I humbly disagree with you Chandrasekharanji on one point: How could you say,"This is not related to bhakthi"?

She is a real Karmayogi - an incarnation of SAKTI - talking about:

Hawan, Gita, Yoga, and Meditation - their importance in every body's life – right from their child hood - to accomplish ones own inner powers, to harness the blessings and powers of Mother Nature.

In the Message#9039 Vijaya Venkateshji asks "Do you all think that our group can do something to show our protest and concern about this matter? "

After listening to Dr Kiren Bedi, I feel what is that our Guruvayur Group can not do, if we take a collective decision?

I am reproducing the link here under for your convenience. Pl, Pl spare some time and do listen to it. You will never have to regret – you may have to other wise.

http://www.cdeep. iitb.ac.in/ vod/ll/index. html

With Regards to all fellow devotees,

Yours affectionately, NB Nair. Gurgaon March 27, 2008.guruvayur@grou ps.com, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ ...> wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya> Respected my G and other members,> This is not related to bhakthi but towards an eye opener to each one of us how to be in control in adverse circumstances. She advises learning Geetha is also a solution and problem solver. The following link that I got from a friend will take you for the speech at IIT Bombay, that is almost for an hour and the 2nd part is question/answers for about 25 minutes. One will not regret spending that much time to listen to this great Lady.> I enjoyed it and if any one enjoyed I am glad. Enjoy watching and listening and learning at the same time.> http://www.cdeep. iitb.ac.in/

vod/ll/index. html> > Om Namo Narayanaya> Chandrasekharan Menon>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Chandrasekhara Menon,

I hope many other members of our Group also would have already

benefited by listening to Kiren Bedi.

But every one may not be responding through this Forum, just not to

crowd it.

It would have been nice if:

(1) There

were COUNTERs to indicate the Number of people who had opened each Message and

the Number of Replies received. Hope our

esteemed Members who maintain this site consider it some time at their

convenience.

(2) If

our members provide their alternate email ids, some response like just "Thank You"

could be sent directly as well.

(3) This

I think the members can themselves provide (as I had done) by "Add Record" at

the bottom of the Records, under Data Base, provided at the left hand side of

the Home Window of the Group.

With Regards to all,

Yours affly,

NB Nair.

guruvayur , Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya> Shri N.B.Nair,> Thank you. I am glad at least you and Indu Kumar saw, listened and learned something from the speech of Kiran Bedi and I am sure many have heard her voice though not responded so far. You hit the nail on its head. Yes, she is a real Karma yogi. And Karma yoga, like Bhakthi yoga is also a means to attain salvation according to HIS advice in Geetha. I agree with you that we, Guruvayoor group can do anything that we want. What we need is Ekaagra Chittham - one and only-one aim or mind- to achieve it collectively. It is said strike the iron while it is hot. I too think the time is ripe for action. But we all are humans with different outlook and living in different parts of the world. If we set our mind in one direction that energy wave can achieve what our physical bodies cannot. Can we do that at-least? Please join the Koti Nama Japam and complete the yagnam. We will achieve that.> Your re-production of the link is broken. I am re-producing the link once again for those who missed it > http://www.cdeep.iitb.ac.in/vod/ll/index.html> Om Namo Narayanaya> Chandrasekharan Menon> > > > > NB Nair nbnair2000 guruvayur > Thursday, March 27, 2008 5:56:50 AM> [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Kiran Bedi's speech> > HARI AUM> > > Thank you very much Shri Chandrasekharan Menon,> It was a great experience to listen to this exceptional cop. She sets a target and achieves it against all odds!> But, I humbly disagree with you Chandrasekharanji on one point: How could you say,"This is not related to bhakthi"? > She is a real Karmayogi - an incarnation of SAKTI - talking about: > Hawan, Gita, Yoga, and Meditation - their importance in every body's life – right from their child hood - to accomplish ones own inner powers, to harness the blessings and powers of Mother Nature.> In the Message#9039 Vijaya Venkateshji asks "Do you all think that our group can do something to show our protest and concern about this matter? "> After listening to Dr Kiren Bedi, I feel what is that our Guruvayur Group can not do, if we take a collective decision? > I am reproducing the link here under for your convenience. Pl, Pl spare some time and do listen to it. You will never have to regret – you may have to other wise.> http://www.cdeep. iitb.ac.in/ vod/ll/index. html> With Regards to all fellow devotees,> Yours affectionately, NB Nair. Gurgaon March 27, 2008.> > guruvayur@grou ps.com, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ ...> wrote:> >> > Om Namo Narayanaya> > Respected my G and other members,> > This is not related to bhakthi but towards an eye opener to each one of us how to be in control in adverse circumstances. She advises learning Geetha is also a solution and problem solver. The following link that I got from a friend will take you for the speech at IIT Bombay, that is almost for an hour and the 2nd part is question/answers for about 25 minutes. One will not regret spending that much time to listen to this great Lady.> > I enjoyed it and if any one enjoyed I am glad. Enjoy watching and listening and learning at the same time.> > http://www.cdeep. iitb.ac.in/ vod/ll/index. html> > > > Om Namo Narayanaya> > Chandrasekharan Menon> >>