IndiaDivine.org

Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna

This is my first mail to this group, although i joined it more than a month back.

I'm presently working in Bangalore & a native of Attingal in Trivandrum district.

Its a great feeling to be amongst Lord Guruvayoorappan's great bhakthas & read about His divine Leelas circulated in this group.

There is this lovely Guruvayoorappan temple in South Bangalore located in a village called as Nettigere, which some of us have probably visited already.

I was blessed with a chance to visit this abode of our Lord last weekend & hence thought i'll narrate my experience here.

Infact, i'd got the details of the temple from the files section of our group itself & i was soon inspired to visit the Lord.

I started along with my sister to Banashankari & from there caught a 213 series bus that goes to Nettigere.

We passed the Art of Living Ashram midway & the place is almost 20 Kms far from Banashankari on the Kanakpura road.

Nettigere is a small village much away from the city crowd & we got down at Nettigere Gate, where a sign board indicated the way to Guruvayoorappan temple.

It was a small & beautiful temple located in pristine surroundings. But when we reached there it was past 12 noon & the srikovil was closed.

We were told that it will reopen at 5 pm only. Having travelled so far, we didnt want to go back without getting Lord's darshan. So we decided to come again in the evening. There was a beautiful little stream just in front of the temple & there were steps leading from the temple to it. The stream with greenery all around, the chirrupings of the birds & the refreshing aroma typical to the kerala temples filled us with immense joy & made us sit there for a long time drinking the natural beauty of Lord's abode & we both recited Jnanapana.

Thereafter we went to the Art of Living ashram & by Lord's grace again, we had a chance to get Guruji's darshan & seek His blessings.

In the evening we returned back to Nettigere & this time Lord gave in to our persistence & blessed us with His darshan. It was a lovely feeling to stand there before the smiling Lord basked in the light of deepams. The sanctity of the temple was maintained like in Guruvayoor & even men are allowed to enter inside only wearing a mundu(dhothi). After offering our prayers & pushpanjali, we prepared to leave. We were told about the upcoming pradhishta dinam on 17th & 18th April, when the Tantri Sri Narayana Namboothiri would be coming over to perfom the poojas.

I'm attaching a scanned copy of the Prathishthadinam notice. Those of us in Bangalore during those days, do try to make it & be blessed with our Lord's darshan. I'm sure that if you visit this cute temple once, you can't help going there again & again.

Hari Om

Sarath

Guest guest

Dear Sarath

Thank you so much for your detailed mail about the

guruvayur temple in Bangalore. I too came to know

about this temple very recently. I frequently visit

bangalore for office work will surely go and visit the

temple and also try to participate in the prathista

day celebrations.

I am a stauch devotee of the lord. Sri Dinesan

Namboodiripad Chief Preist of Guruvayur temple is our

close family friend. Even he did not know about this

temple in bangalore. I am sending him a copy of ur

email and have also spoken to him.

Thank you once again and in case you have more details

please do let me know.

Krishna Guruvayurappa Rakshikane.

Sita

--- sasidharan.sarath wrote:

> Hare Krishna

>

> This is my first mail to this group, although i

> joined it more than a

> month back.

> I'm presently working in Bangalore & a native of

> Attingal in Trivandrum

> district.

> Its a great feeling to be amongst Lord

> Guruvayoorappan's great bhakthas

> & read about His divine Leelas circulated in this

> group.

>

> There is this lovely Guruvayoorappan temple in South

> Bangalore located

> in a village called as Nettigere, which some of us

> have probably visited

> already.

> I was blessed with a chance to visit this abode of

> our Lord last weekend

> & hence thought i'll narrate my experience here.

> Infact, i'd got the details of the temple from the

> files section of our

> group itself & i was soon inspired to visit the

> Lord.

> I started along with my sister to Banashankari &

> from there caught a 213

> series bus that goes to Nettigere.

> We passed the Art of Living Ashram midway & the

> place is almost 20 Kms

> far from Banashankari on the Kanakpura road.

> Nettigere is a small village much away from the city

> crowd & we got down

> at Nettigere Gate, where a sign board indicated the

> way to

> Guruvayoorappan temple.

> It was a small & beautiful temple located in

> pristine surroundings. But

> when we reached there it was past 12 noon & the

> srikovil was closed.

> We were told that it will reopen at 5 pm only.

> Having travelled so far,

> we didnt want to go back without getting Lord's

> darshan. So we decided

> to come again in the evening. There was a beautiful

> little stream just

> in front of the temple & there were steps leading

> from the temple to it.

> The stream with greenery all around, the chirrupings

> of the birds & the

> refreshing aroma typical to the kerala temples

> filled us with immense

> joy & made us sit there for a long time drinking the

> natural beauty of

> Lord's abode & we both recited Jnanapana.

>

> Thereafter we went to the Art of Living ashram & by

> Lord's grace again,

> we had a chance to get Guruji's darshan & seek His

> blessings.

> In the evening we returned back to Nettigere & this

> time Lord gave in to

> our persistence & blessed us with His darshan. It

> was a lovely feeling

> to stand there before the smiling Lord basked in the

> light of deepams.

> The sanctity of the temple was maintained like in

> Guruvayoor & even men

> are allowed to enter inside only wearing a

> mundu(dhothi). After offering

> our prayers & pushpanjali, we prepared to leave. We

> were told about the

> upcoming pradhishta dinam on 17th & 18th April, when

> the Tantri Sri

> Narayana Namboothiri would be coming over to perfom

> the poojas.

>

> I'm attaching a scanned copy of the Prathishthadinam

> notice. Those of us

> in Bangalore during those days, do try to make it &

> be blessed with our

> Lord's darshan. I'm sure that if you visit this cute

> temple once, you

> can't help going there again & again.

>

> Hari Om

> Sarath

>

>

" ANGER " is just one word short of " DANGER "

Be Kool ^ Njoy Life!!!

^-^Sita N^-^

______________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Shri. Sasidharan,

I also belong to Bangalore and was heartened to read about your visit to the Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore. I do have a holiday on 18th April and therefore

God willing, I would like to go to the temple for the pooja.

Could you please tell me how far it is to reach the temple from the Nettigere gate where you got down from the bus? Does this 213 bus start from majestic? Most probably I would be coming on my own and therefore I want to ascertain all facts before I venture out, as I stay at Malleswaram. I have to take a bus from Majestic.

Thank you for informing about the pooja on 17th and 18th April.

Regards

Sudha

--- On Thu, 27/3/08, sasidharan.sarath <sasidharan.sarath wrote:

sasidharan.sarath <sasidharan.sarath[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangaloreguruvayur Date: Thursday, 27 March, 2008, 11:47 AM

Hare Krishna

This is my first mail to this group, although i joined it more than a month back.

I'm presently working in Bangalore & a native of Attingal in Trivandrum district.

Its a great feeling to be amongst Lord Guruvayoorappan' s great bhakthas & read about His divine Leelas circulated in this group.

There is this lovely Guruvayoorappan temple in South Bangalore located in a village called as Nettigere, which some of us have probably visited already.

I was blessed with a chance to visit this abode of our Lord last weekend & hence thought i'll narrate my experience here.

Infact, i'd got the details of the temple from the files section of our group itself & i was soon inspired to visit the Lord.

I started along with my sister to Banashankari & from there caught a 213 series bus that goes to Nettigere.

We passed the Art of Living Ashram midway & the place is almost 20 Kms far from Banashankari on the Kanakpura road.

Nettigere is a small village much away from the city crowd & we got down at Nettigere Gate, where a sign board indicated the way to Guruvayoorappan temple.

It was a small & beautiful temple located in pristine surroundings. But when we reached there it was past 12 noon & the srikovil was closed.

We were told that it will reopen at 5 pm only. Having travelled so far, we didnt want to go back without getting Lord's darshan. So we decided to come again in the evening. There was a beautiful little stream just in front of the temple & there were steps leading from the temple to it.. The stream with greenery all around, the chirrupings of the birds & the refreshing aroma typical to the kerala temples filled us with immense joy & made us sit there for a long time drinking the natural beauty of Lord's abode & we both recited Jnanapana.

Thereafter we went to the Art of Living ashram & by Lord's grace again, we had a chance to get Guruji's darshan & seek His blessings.

In the evening we returned back to Nettigere & this time Lord gave in to our persistence & blessed us with His darshan. It was a lovely feeling to stand there before the smiling Lord basked in the light of deepams. The sanctity of the temple was maintained like in Guruvayoor & even men are allowed to enter inside only wearing a mundu(dhothi) . After offering our prayers & pushpanjali, we prepared to leave. We were told about the upcoming pradhishta dinam on 17th & 18th April, when the Tantri Sri Narayana Namboothiri would be coming over to perfom the poojas.

I'm attaching a scanned copy of the Prathishthadinam notice. Those of us in Bangalore during those days, do try to make it & be blessed with our Lord's darshan. I'm sure that if you visit this cute temple once, you can't help going there again & again.

Hari Om

Sarath

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna

Sudhaji,

The temple is just 2 minutes walking distance from the Nettigere gate bus stop.

I'm not sure from where Bus No 213 starts. Better to catch a bus to Banashankari & then catch 213 from there.

May Guruvayoorappan fulfill your wish to get His darshan on 18th.

Hare KrishnaSarath

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of sudha kumariThursday, April 10, 2008 11:32 AMguruvayur Subject: [Guruvayur] Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Shri. Sasidharan,

I also belong to Bangalore and was heartened to read about your visit to the Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore. I do have a holiday on 18th April and therefore

Could you please tell me how far it is to reach the temple from the Nettigere gate where you got down from the bus? Does this 213 bus start from majestic? Most probably I would be coming on my own and therefore I want to ascertain all facts before I venture out, as I stay at Malleswaram. I have to take a bus from Majestic.

Regards

Sudha

--- On Thu, 27/3/08, sasidharan.sarath (AT) wipro (DOT) com <sasidharan.sarath (AT) wipro (DOT) com> wrote:

sasidharan.sarath (AT) wipro (DOT) com <sasidharan.sarath (AT) wipro (DOT) com>[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangaloreguruvayur Date: Thursday, 27 March, 2008, 11:47 AM

Hare Krishna

Its a great feeling to be amongst Lord Guruvayoorappan' s great bhakthas & read about His divine Leelas circulated in this group.

We were told that it will reopen at 5 pm only. Having travelled so far, we didnt want to go back without getting Lord's darshan. So we decided to come again in the evening. There was a beautiful little stream just in front of the temple & there were steps leading from the temple to it.. The stream with greenery all around, the chirrupings of the birds & the refreshing aroma typical to the kerala temples filled us with immense joy & made us sit there for a long time drinking the natural beauty of Lord's abode & we both recited Jnanapana.

In the evening we returned back to Nettigere & this time Lord gave in to our persistence & blessed us with His darshan. It was a lovely feeling to stand there before the smiling Lord basked in the light of deepams. The sanctity of the temple was maintained like in Guruvayoor & even men are allowed to enter inside only wearing a mundu(dhothi) . After offering our prayers & pushpanjali, we prepared to leave. We were told about the upcoming pradhishta dinam on 17th & 18th April, when the Tantri Sri Narayana Namboothiri would be coming over to perfom the poojas.

Hari Om

Sarath

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANA - hai everybody enjoy life truely with "GURUVAYURAPPANS - BLESSINGS". Regards.sasidharan.sarath wrote: Hare Krishna Sudhaji, The temple is just 2 minutes walking distance from the Nettigere gate bus stop. I'm not sure from where Bus No 213 starts. Better to catch a bus to Banashankari & then catch 213 from there. May Guruvayoorappan fulfill your wish to get His darshan on 18th. Hare KrishnaSarath guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of sudha kumariThursday, April 10, 2008 11:32 AMguruvayur Subject: [Guruvayur] Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Shri. Sasidharan, I also belong to Bangalore and was heartened to read about your visit to the Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore. I do have a holiday on 18th April and therefore

God willing, I would like to go to the temple for the pooja. Could you please tell me how far it is to reach the temple from the Nettigere gate where you got down from the bus? Does this 213 bus start from majestic? Most probably I would be coming on my own and therefore I want to ascertain all facts before I venture out, as I stay at Malleswaram. I have to take a bus from Majestic. Thank you for informing about the pooja on 17th and 18th April. Regards Sudha --- On Thu, 27/3/08, sasidharan.sarath (AT) wipro (DOT) com <sasidharan.sarath (AT) wipro (DOT) com> wrote: sasidharan.sarath (AT) wipro (DOT) com <sasidharan.sarath (AT) wipro (DOT) com>[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayoorappan temple in BangaloreTo:

guruvayur Date: Thursday, 27 March, 2008, 11:47 AM Hare Krishna This is my first mail to this group, although i joined it more than a month back. I'm presently working in Bangalore & a native of Attingal in Trivandrum district. Its a great feeling to be amongst Lord Guruvayoorappan' s great bhakthas & read about His divine Leelas circulated in this group. There is this lovely Guruvayoorappan temple in South Bangalore located in a village called as Nettigere, which some of us have probably visited already. I was blessed with a chance to visit this abode of our Lord last weekend & hence thought i'll narrate my experience here. Infact, i'd got the details of the temple from the files section of our group itself & i was soon inspired to visit the Lord. I started along with my sister to Banashankari & from there caught a 213 series bus that goes to Nettigere. We passed the Art of Living Ashram midway & the place is almost 20 Kms far from Banashankari on the Kanakpura road. Nettigere is a small village much away from the city crowd & we got down at Nettigere Gate, where a sign board indicated the way to Guruvayoorappan temple. It was a small & beautiful temple located in pristine surroundings. But when we reached there it was past 12 noon & the srikovil was closed. We were told that it will reopen at 5 pm

only. Having travelled so far, we didnt want to go back without getting Lord's darshan. So we decided to come again in the evening. There was a beautiful little stream just in front of the temple & there were steps leading from the temple to it.. The stream with greenery all around, the chirrupings of the birds & the refreshing aroma typical to the kerala temples filled us with immense joy & made us sit there for a long time drinking the natural beauty of Lord's abode & we both recited Jnanapana. Thereafter we went to the Art of Living ashram & by Lord's grace again, we had a chance to get Guruji's darshan & seek His blessings. In the evening we returned back to Nettigere & this time Lord gave in to our persistence & blessed us with His darshan. It was a lovely feeling to stand there before the smiling Lord basked in the light of deepams. The sanctity of the temple was maintained like in Guruvayoor & even men are allowed to enter inside only wearing a mundu(dhothi) . After offering our prayers & pushpanjali, we prepared to leave. We were told about the upcoming pradhishta dinam on 17th & 18th April, when the Tantri Sri Narayana Namboothiri would be coming over to perfom the poojas. I'm attaching a scanned copy of the

Prathishthadinam notice. Those of us in Bangalore during those days, do try to make it & be blessed with our Lord's darshan. I'm sure that if you visit this cute temple once, you can't help going there again & again. Hari Om Sarath Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find

your favourite Group. GAYATRI TECH5, GT5STORES, 209 DIMPLE ARCADE, THAKUR CMPLX, KANDIVALI(E), MUMBAI - 400 101. 98202 81635 / 5698 2174, 98336 81635 / 2870 1393, gayatritech5, www.gayatritech5.com,

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Sudhaji

I went to this temple previous week. and its really wonderfull , very calm , peacefull.

But temple is out of fund to manage its daily poojas and rituals, we should contribute generously to this temple and make it as a grand sucess.

The route to this temple is From Nettigere gate bus stop, you have to walk for about1/2 K.M. there you will find a school named Twinkler next to It you will find a banner giving the route to Guruvayoor Temple,

Have a good Darshan

"sasidharan.sarath" <sasidharan.sarathguruvayur Sent: Thursday, 10 April, 2008 6:09:21 PMRE: [Guruvayur] Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore

Hare Krishna

Sudhaji,

I'm not sure from where Bus No 213 starts. Better to catch a bus to Banashankari & then catch 213 from there.

Hare KrishnaSarath

guruvayur@grou ps.com [guruvayur] On Behalf Of sudha kumariThursday, April 10, 2008 11:32 AMguruvayur@grou ps.com[Guruvayur] Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Shri. Sasidharan,

Regards

Sudha

--- On Thu, 27/3/08, sasidharan.sarath@ wipro.com <sasidharan.sarath@ wipro.com> wrote:

sasidharan.sarath@ wipro.com <sasidharan.sarath@ wipro.com>[Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangaloreguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, 27 March, 2008, 11:47 AM

Hare Krishna

Hari Om

Sarath

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE! Could any body let me know the timings of Sri Guruvayoor temple which is at Nettigere gate, Bangalore. HARE KRISHNA!Dinesh Nambiar muralidhar rajgopal <muralidhar_y2k2001 wrote: Sudhaji I went to this temple

previous week. and its really wonderfull , very calm , peacefull. But temple is out of fund to manage its daily poojas and rituals, we should contribute generously to this temple and make it as a grand sucess. The route to this temple is From Nettigere gate bus stop, you have to walk for about1/2 K.M. there you will find a school named Twinkler next to It you will find a banner giving the route to Guruvayoor Temple, Have a good Darshan "sasidharan.sarath (AT) wipro (DOT) com" <sasidharan.sarath (AT) wipro (DOT) com>guruvayur Sent: Thursday, 10 April, 2008

6:09:21 PMRE: [Guruvayur] Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore Hare Krishna Sudhaji, The temple is just 2 minutes walking distance from the Nettigere gate bus stop. I'm not sure from where Bus No 213 starts. Better to

catch a bus to Banashankari & then catch 213 from there. May Guruvayoorappan fulfill your wish to get His darshan on 18th. Hare KrishnaSarath guruvayur@grou ps.com [guruvayur] On Behalf Of sudha kumariThursday, April 10, 2008 11:32 AMguruvayur@grou

ps.com[Guruvayur] Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Shri. Sasidharan, I also belong to Bangalore and was heartened to read about your visit to the Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore. I do have a holiday on 18th April and therefore God willing, I would like to go to the temple for the pooja. Could you please tell me how far it is to reach the temple from the Nettigere gate where you got down from the bus? Does this 213 bus start from majestic? Most probably I would be coming on my own and therefore I want to ascertain all facts before I venture out, as I stay at Malleswaram. I have to take a bus from Majestic. Thank you

for informing about the pooja on 17th and 18th April. Regards Sudha --- On Thu, 27/3/08, sasidharan.sarath@ wipro.com <sasidharan.sarath@ wipro.com> wrote: sasidharan.sarath@ wipro.com <sasidharan.sarath@ wipro.com>[Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangaloreguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, 27 March, 2008, 11:47 AM Hare Krishna This is my first mail to this group, although i joined it more than a month back. I'm presently working in Bangalore & a native of Attingal in Trivandrum district. Its a great feeling to be amongst Lord Guruvayoorappan' s great bhakthas & read about His divine Leelas circulated in this group. There is this lovely Guruvayoorappan temple in South Bangalore located in a village called as Nettigere, which some of us have probably visited

already. I was blessed with a chance to visit this abode of our Lord last weekend & hence thought i'll narrate my experience here. Infact, i'd got the details of the temple from the files section of our group itself & i was soon inspired to visit the Lord. I started along with my sister to Banashankari & from there caught a 213 series bus that goes to Nettigere. We passed the Art of Living Ashram midway & the place is almost 20 Kms far from Banashankari on the Kanakpura road. Nettigere is a small village much away from

the city crowd & we got down at Nettigere Gate, where a sign board indicated the way to Guruvayoorappan temple. It was a small & beautiful temple located in pristine surroundings. But when we reached there it was past 12 noon & the srikovil was closed. We were told that it will reopen at 5 pm only. Having travelled so far, we didnt want to go back without getting Lord's darshan. So we decided to come again in the evening. There was a beautiful little stream just in front of the temple & there were steps leading from the temple to it.. The stream with greenery all around, the chirrupings of the birds & the refreshing aroma typical to the kerala temples filled us with immense joy & made us sit there for a

long time drinking the natural beauty of Lord's abode & we both recited Jnanapana. Thereafter we went to the Art of Living ashram & by Lord's grace again, we had a chance to get Guruji's darshan & seek His blessings. In the evening we returned back to Nettigere & this time Lord gave in to our persistence & blessed us with His darshan. It was a lovely feeling to stand there before the smiling Lord basked in the light of deepams. The sanctity of the temple was maintained like in Guruvayoor & even men are allowed to enter inside only wearing a mundu(dhothi) . After offering our prayers & pushpanjali, we prepared to leave. We were told about the upcoming pradhishta dinam on 17th & 18th April, when the Tantri Sri Narayana Namboothiri would be coming over to perfom the poojas. I'm attaching a scanned copy of the Prathishthadinam notice. Those of us in Bangalore during those days, do try to make it & be blessed with our Lord's darshan. I'm sure that if you visit this cute temple once, you can't help going there again & again. Hari Om Sarath Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group. From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. DINESH NAMBIAR MP Asst.Manager Sales Penguin books india ltd, karnataka Ph:9343002125

Guest guest

Hare Krishna

Dineshji,

The timings on normal days are 5.30 am to 12 noon & then 5.30 pm to 8 pm.

I was blessed with a chance to visit the temple once again yesterday. Being Prathishta dinam celebrations yesterday & today, the temple was open for longer duration i suppose. There were a lot of devotees there yesterday. They were singing beautiful classical Bhajans till noon. There was also Annadaana prasadam which i partook & returned back.

Hare Krishna

Sarath

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Dinesh nambiarFriday, April 18, 2008 8:09 AMguruvayur Subject: Re: [Guruvayur] Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE!

Could any body let me know the timings of Sri Guruvayoor temple which is at Nettigere gate, Bangalore.

HARE KRISHNA!Dinesh Nambiar muralidhar rajgopal <muralidhar_y2k2001 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sudhaji

I went to this temple previous week. and its really wonderfull , very calm , peacefull.

But temple is out of fund to manage its daily poojas and rituals, we should contribute generously to this temple and make it as a grand sucess.

The route to this temple is From Nettigere gate bus stop, you have to walk for about1/2 K.M. there you will find a school named Twinkler next to It you will find a banner giving the route to Guruvayoor Temple,

Have a good Darshan

"sasidharan.sarath (AT) wipro (DOT) com" <sasidharan.sarath (AT) wipro (DOT) com>guruvayur Sent: Thursday, 10 April, 2008 6:09:21 PMRE: [Guruvayur] Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore

Hare Krishna

Sudhaji,

Hare KrishnaSarath

guruvayur@grou ps.com [guruvayur] On Behalf Of sudha kumariThursday, April 10, 2008 11:32 AMguruvayur@grou ps.com[Guruvayur] Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Shri. Sasidharan,

Than k you for informing about the pooja on 17th and 18th April.

Regards

Sudha

--- On Thu, 27/3/08, sasidharan.sarath@ wipro.com <sasidharan.sarath@ wipro.com> wrote:

sasidharan.sarath@ wipro.com <sasidharan.sarath@ wipro.com>[Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangaloreguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, 27 March, 2008, 11:47 AM

Hare Krishna

There is this lovely Guruvayoorappan temple in South Bangalore located in a village called as Nettigere, which some of us have pro bably visited already.

Nettigere is a s mall village much away from the city crowd & we got down at Nettigere Gate, where a sign board indicated the way to Guruvayoorappan temple.

Hari Om

Sarath

< FONT face="courier" color="#ff00ff">

DINESH NAMBIAR MP

Asst.Manager Sales

Penguin books india ltd,

karnataka

Ph:9343002125

Guest guest

Hi SarathIt was so unfortunate I could read your mail only today and hence missed the darshan on 18th. I am sure, Lord Guruvayoorappan will give me a chance to visit the temple soon.......Meanwhile, I wish to tell you something here which is so surprising....While I was reading the mail you sent, i could read everything perfectly...After I finished reading the mail, i went to the top of the mail sent by you; and to my dismay, i saw that the last sentence was cut (to mean deleted). I was shocked....I would try to reproduce it here....Anyone can comment on this please?

After offering our prayers & pushpanjali, we prepared to leave. We were told about the upcoming pradhishta dinam on 17th & 18th April, when the Tantri Sri Narayana Namboothiri would be coming over to perfom the poojas.On 18/04/2008, sasidharan.sarath <sasidharan.sarath wrote:

Hare Krishna

Dineshji,

I was blessed with a chance to visit the temple once again yesterday. Being Prathishta dinam celebrations yesterday & today, the temple was open for longer duration i suppose. There were a lot of devotees there yesterday. They were singing beautiful classical Bhajans till noon. There was also Annadaana prasadam which i partook & returned back.

Hare Krishna

Sarath

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Dinesh nambiarFriday, April 18, 2008 8:09 AMguruvayur Subject: Re: [Guruvayur] Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore

Could any body let me know the timings of Sri Guruvayoor temple which is at Nettigere gate, Bangalore.

HARE KRISHNA!Dinesh Nambiar muralidhar rajgopal <muralidhar_y2k2001 wrote:

Sudhaji

Have a good Darshan

" sasidharan.sarath " <sasidharan.sarathguruvayur Sent: Thursday, 10 April, 2008 6:09:21 PMRE: [Guruvayur] Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore

Hare Krishna

Sudhaji,

Hare KrishnaSarath

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Shri. Sasidharan,

Regards

Sudha

Hare Krishna

There is this lovely Guruvayoorappan temple in South Bangalore located in a village called as Nettigere, which some of us have pro bably visited already.

Nettigere is a s mall village much away from the city crowd & we got down at Nettigere Gate, where a sign board indicated the way to Guruvayoorappan temple.

Hari Om

Sarath

< FONT face= " courier " color= " #ff00ff " >

DINESH NAMBIAR MP

Asst.Manager Sales

Penguin books india ltd,

karnataka

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Mr Sarath,

Thanks to your guidance, I was able to make it to the temple yesterday. I had come with a colleague and we had taken three buses to reach the place from Malleswaram. We too partook the Annadaana prasadam and left around 1 PM. Our return journey was taken care of by the Good Lord Himself. There was a mini bus leaving the place at 1 PM and the organisers allowed us to travel in that all the way to Majestic.

The temple is really wonderful as you said and I hope that I will be able to go there often.

Thank you once again.

Guruvayoorappa, Kanna!

Regards,

Sudha

--- On Fri, 18/4/08, sasidharan.sarath <sasidharan.sarath wrote:

sasidharan.sarath <sasidharan.sarathRE: [Guruvayur] Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangaloreguruvayur Date: Friday, 18 April, 2008, 3:10 PM

Hare Krishna

Dineshji,

Hare Krishna

Sarath

guruvayur@grou ps.com [guruvayur] On Behalf Of Dinesh nambiarFriday, April 18, 2008 8:09 AMguruvayur@grou ps.comRe: [Guruvayur] Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore

HARE KRISHNA!Dinesh Nambiar muralidhar rajgopal <muralidhar_y2k2001@ .co. in> wrote:

Sudhaji

Have a good Darshan

"sasidharan. sarath (AT) wipro (DOT) com" <sasidharan.sarath@ wipro.com>guruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, 10 April, 2008 6:09:21 PMRE: [Guruvayur] Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore

Hare Krishna

Sudhaji,

Hare KrishnaSarath

guruvayur@grou ps.com [guruvayur] On Behalf Of sudha kumariThursday, April 10, 2008 11:32 AMguruvayur@grou ps..com[Guruvayur] Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Guruvayoorappan temple in Bangalore

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Shri. Sasidharan,

Regards

Sudha

Hare Krishna

Nettigere is a s mall village much away from the city crowd & we got down at Nettigere Gate, where a sign board indicated the way to Guruvayoorappan temple..

We were told that it will reopen at 5 pm only. Having travelled so far, we didnt want to go back without getting Lord's darshan. So we decided to come again in the evening. There was a beautiful little stream just in front of the temple & there were steps leading from the temple to it... The stream with greenery all around, the chirrupings of the birds & the refreshing aroma typical to the kerala temples filled us with immense joy & made us sit there for a long time drinking the natural beauty of Lord's abode & we both recited Jnanapana.

Hari Om

Sarath

< FONT face="courier" color="#ff00ff">

DINESH NAMBIAR MP

Asst.Manager Sales

Penguin books india ltd,

karnataka