IndiaDivine.org

Meditation---- Part---1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Narayanas in Masks!

Meditation is probably the most mysterious process than most other things while making spiritual attempts by any individual. It is only because meditation is the link between the known and unknown. So it appears 'oh so easy' at times and then suddenly it becomes a 'oh such a pain'. In fact that's why anything said about meditation can be right and wrong simultaneously.Disciple : Why this meditation issuch a fussy affair?

Master : Because you want it tohappen in a particular manner !

Disciple : Is not there a definedmethod of meditation ?

Master : Never. There can never bea definite method of meditation !

Disciple : Why so ?

Master : Because what you try to achievethrough meditation is not definite itself !The real purpose of Meditation always is to know the unknown. But as is the norm for most subtler things, Meditation too can serve up more than a singular subtle purpose, such as 'peace of mind' or 'focus of the mind' etc. Only when you need to focus on something known, then there can be a definite methodology or a technique possible.Disciple : But I want to know whatdo you mean by the 'known' ?

Master : All that which are knowableby your senses can be called as 'known' !

Disciple : OK, I think I figure thisbut please give me an example ?

Master : A sunrise or a rain fall or perhapsthe moonlit midnight can be called as 'known' !

Disciple : Why they are called as 'known' ?

Master : Because you can see them by your eyesand can tell what they are !Besides the eyes, all that you can hear, smell, taste and touch also can be called as 'known'. When something can be comprehended by your senses then it has become already 'known'.Disciple : How do they become known to me ?

Master : Suppose if you close your eyes and heara sound of a moving automobile, most likely youcan tell which type of automobile it is.That's why they are called as 'known'

Disciple : Suppose if I still canttell the type of sound I heard ?

Master : Then you will open your eyes andcheck with someone and soon will cometo 'know' which type it was !This world is either 'known' to you or still to be known to you. If you have not known it, you can always refer to the people who 'knew' it or you can come to 'know' it in the dictionary or the encyclopedia or through some search engine on the Internet without wasting much time.Disciple : In short, whenever the term'known' is mentioned, I should understandthat it indicates the world ?

Master : Precisely !

Disciple : Do you say that Meditation is not meantfor knowing the knowable ?

Master : Not really. But you can follow a techniqueonly for knowing the knowable things in the world !

Disciple : So then what is 'unknown' ?

Master : That which your senses cannever understand or comprehend is 'Unknown' !

Disciple : Is there a example possible ?

Master : No example possible. Becausethere is nothing else exists like it,to give as an example !It is the ONLY thing without another !

\--The Living Master SWAMI AKSHARA!

Onnaya Ninne yiha Randennu Kandalavil........

Hare Narayana Krishna....

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad