IndiaDivine.org

thanks mails - Please DO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please do express your gratitude, comment or suggestions, as a reply to any

subject - as that is the very meaning of a " discussion " forum.

I understand very well that we all have limitations to our valuable time, but

that does not mean, we stop expressing ourselves.

If possible, add your perspective of the subject in your reply than a mere thank

you note and do remember that we do not have to reply " THANK YOU " to each and

every mail in your inbox except the ones you really felt worth of the praise.

Thanks Shashiji for his suggestions.

Please write to me personally if any of you have any questions.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

guruvayur , shashi kartha <shashi_kartha wrote:

>

> SreeAnjuji and other devotees,

> A small suggestion.

> Two or three simple steps (very easy to practice) could reduce the

number of mails in the inbox.

> One, refrain from responding or originating a post in the group site

if you find a mail in your inbox from any of the member on the same

subject. (You need not upload messages in the group site, your mail

addressed to group from your ID will reach every member. So

will it appear in the groupsite message files)

> Two, always respond to a topic by replying to the replies already

sent by members which you find in your inbox. By replying to the mail

using your ID try to make a chain of replies/responses on the

same subject. Although an exclusive chain on the same subject will

not be practical, this would definitely reduce the number of mails on

the same subject.

> Three, brief messages meant to wish well, thank, or appreciate can

be sent to the member directly and not to the group.

> I hope moderators will have more to suggest on this issue.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Shashi Kartha.

>

>

>

> Anjusha Varma <anjushasree

> guruvayur

> Sunday, March 30, 2008 10:18:01 AM

> [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] reduce thanks mails

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>

> Krishnaprasadji

>

> You always bring unique ideas to this group. Last time I read about

restrict sending thanks mails to reduce our inbox size. I hope

everybody would agree with it. Reduce sending thanks and appreciation

mails. Definitely opinion and suggestion mails are always welcome.

>

> With prayers

> SreeAnju

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

>

>

>

______________________________\

____

> No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal

for users and friends.

> http://tc.deals./tc/blockbuster/text1.com

>

Guest guest

HARI AUMYes, I fully agree with Sunilji - the Group Members' responses play an important role in any Forum. Or else one will not come to know how others in the Forum had received a particular message.Also, once we Reply (as Shri Shashi Kartha had suggested) to a specific topic it may not cause any problem as only those who are interested in that topic will be opening that response.Hence please, please do respond to mails if you feel like - that is the only effective way to share ideas and thoughts. Regards,NB Nair.guruvayur , "Sunil Menon" <menon_sunil wrote:>> Please do express your gratitude, comment or suggestions, as a reply to any subject - as that is the very meaning of a "discussion" forum.> > I understand very well that we all have limitations to our valuable time, but that does not mean, we stop expressing ourselves.> > If possible, add your perspective of the subject in your reply than a mere thank you note and do remember that we do not have to reply "THANK YOU" to each and every mail in your inbox except the ones you really felt worth of the praise.> > Thanks Shashiji for his suggestions.> > Please write to me personally if any of you have any questions.> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> Sunil.> > guruvayur , shashi kartha shashi_kartha@ wrote:> >> > SreeAnjuji and other devotees,> > A small suggestion.> > Two or three simple steps (very easy to practice) could reduce the> number of mails in the inbox.> > One, refrain from responding or originating a post in the group site> if you find a mail in your inbox from any of the member on the same> subject. (You need not upload messages in the group site, your mail> addressed to group from your ID will reach every member. So> will it appear in the groupsite message files)> > Two, always respond to a topic by replying to the replies already> sent by members which you find in your inbox. By replying to the mail> using your ID try to make a chain of replies/responses on the> same subject. Although an exclusive chain on the same subject will> not be practical, this would definitely reduce the number of mails on> the same subject.> > Three, brief messages meant to wish well, thank, or appreciate can> be sent to the member directly and not to the group.> > I hope moderators will have more to suggest on this issue.> >> > Om Namo Narayanaya> > Shashi Kartha.> >> >> > > > Anjusha Varma anjushasree@> > guruvayur > > Sunday, March 30, 2008 10:18:01 AM> > [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] reduce thanks mails> >> > Om Namo Narayanaya> >> > Krishnaprasadji> >> > You always bring unique ideas to this group. Last time I read about> restrict sending thanks mails to reduce our inbox size. I hope> everybody would agree with it. Reduce sending thanks and appreciation> mails. Definitely opinion and suggestion mails are always welcome.> >> > With prayers> > SreeAnju> >> >> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.> Try it now.> >> >> >> >> > > No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal> for users and friends.> > http://tc.deals./tc/blockbuster/text1.com> >>