IndiaDivine.org

Common People expect Devotees to be Perfect!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Ones,

I want to ask that when people come to know that we are devotees they start relating us with GOD and Mahapurushas so much that they feel we must behave ideally being a human one cant always be perfect the time weget angry or get sad or happy is not pre-determined. So people say,

"kya yar tu Bhagwan ki admi hai..... aur aisa karti hai"

(for people who dont know Hindi.. You are a great devotee and you are doing this that etc)

I mean why we have to be "the perfect"though, because THE PREFECT IS ONLY ONE! which is our essence there is no time so there is no second there. I try to be nice and follow all good thoughts but still I m a human.Then they start having misconception about a devotee and Bhagawan

ki aisa sikhate hai kya tumhare Bhagwan/Hinduism mein.............

(for non-Hindi walahs and they generalise saying that Oh ok..so your Bhagwan teaches this and this is what Hinduism is)...

The best way people use to subdue or destroy the other side is Character assasination. I heave heard this in lot of conversations and also overheard in daily life. That is the order of the day. And people who say this are in utter darkness about their own spiritual side.

The Solution

It is Good that people doubt as you must be aware that people doubt only the GOOD things and it proves that the path chosen by you and me is absolutely RIGHT ! Keep going..

Let people think / talk / pass comments/ pass sarcastic remarks. Afterall, Bhagwan has taught us "Not to become the FOOTBALL......" Right ???

Just keep on applying the good things(means which gives you peace and serenity not to become insane) in ur life. Rest...leave it to HIM. JUST SURRENDER.

Whatever u can do..do; what you can't...PRAY "

At times we may feel miserable, suffocated, as Bhagwan puts us in ACID test daily and rewards, if we keep SMILING & face it. Afterall, we Devotees do not believe in miracles...

WE RELY ON THEM. Right ??? So, ENJOY !

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad