Narayanan Nambuthiri to you and He is appearing as different living

people to many of us. But your blessings is not even in getting cured

or better, but in realizing that it was only purely Guruvayurappan's

grace behind that. Very few realizes that. Also Cheriya Narayanan

Nambudiri is a great devotee of Guruvayurappan. So how can He not

appear as Nambuthiri to such an ardent devotee like you! " Njaan

Bhaktha paraadheenan aanennu " paranjittundallo. These anubhava

kathakal which are your own stories undoubtedly helps to increase the

faith of all of us. Thank you very mych.

Krishnapriya sent me the Varamozhi font and we installed it today.

When I become a little proficient in that, I will try to type a poem

by Cheriya Narayanan Nambuthiri and share with all of you. I have

byhearted that and reciting every day. Those lines are so meaningful

and touching. The only uncertainity is my mastering the Varamozhi. But

again, Mookam karothi Vaachalam ennanallo. So He can make me learn and

share and only He can. I am trying.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:40 AM, adidaiveekam <no_reply > wrote:

Hari OM!

>

> Dear Narayanas in Masks,

>

> This article I want to share with you all.

>

> By T. V. Neelakantan, Kochi:

>

>

> Auspicious occasion of Guruvayoor Ekadasi falls on the month of December.

> Many devotees observe this day with complete fasting and a visit to the

> Lord. It is believed that Lord Krishna instructed his great teaching the

> Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna on this day. Many devotees of the Lord come to

> Guruvayoor on the day from far of places. Being the season of the Sabarimala

> pilgrimage the temple will see vast number of devotees on this day.

>

> There are a number of incidents connected with Guruvayoor Ekadasi and the

> one happened a few years ago is an indication of how the Lord plays his

> Leela on the devotees.

>

> The great Chembai Vaidhyanatha Bhavathar was an ardent devotee of Guruvayoor

> appan and he never missed an ekadasi without visiting Guruvayoor and singing

> before the Lord. It so happened on one occasion that he was engaged for a

> concert and he had already received the consideration for the same. It

> dawned on him later that the particular day happened to be Guruvayoor

> Ekadasi. Having received the money for the concert he was obliged to perform

> the concert and dutyfully went to perform.

>

> Having sung one kirthanam, he could not proceed further and completely lost

> his voice. He rushed back to Guruvayoor and was in front of the Lord in

> tears. He was there for a few days praying. There is a famous family of

> Ayurvedic Vaidyans called " Vaidyamadom " near Guruvayoor at a place Trithala.

> The vaidyan of this institution happened to see the Bhagavathar standing

> befor the Lord in tears one day and he immediately recognized him. He came

> to know of the problem faced by Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar and took him to his

> house and treated him.

>

> In a few weeks time Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar started his concerts again and

> it is said that he never missed another Guruvayoor Ekadasi. In honour of the

> Bhagavathar the Chembai Sangeethaolsavam is going on still in Guruvayoor and

> almost all great singers come to perform there.

>

> Thee is another small reason for narrating this. I lost my speaking power

> about 10 years back. It was a gradual process and I consulted many leading

> E. N. T doctors. Some of them suggested operation of the vocal cord. Luckily

> I did not go for that. When I consulted a Chinese doctor he said that my

> vocal cord is perfectly o. k. and my problem is with the muscles at the back

> of my neck and that there is no treatment for this. I started getting

> frustrated and started avoiding seeing people.

>

> A few years afterwards I happened to hear " Narayaneeyam " prabashanam by

> Brahmasree Sundarakumar and thought that I can start reading " Narayaneyam "

> Within a few days I happened to hear about the " Vaidyamadom " and wrote a

> letter to them though I was not sure of their address. The letter was,by

> God's grasce, received by them.

>

> My treatment was started by their chief physician Ashatavaidyan Cheriya

> Narayanan Nambootiri. Since by that time the problem had become acute, he

> said 100% cure may not be possible. The treatment went on for 4 years with

> " sirovasti " for a week every year. There is considerable improvement and now

> I do not shun seeing

> people.

>

> There is a nursing home run by this family called. Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala

> and Nursing Home., Mezhatoor. P. O. Vis Trithala, Palghat District. The

> telephone number is 0492 6272044.

>

> Om Sri Dhanwanthari Murthiye.. Guruvayurappa Saranam!

>

>

>

> With Love & OM!

>

> Krishna Prasad

>

>

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Krishna Prasadji Thank you for sharing the article. I have also heard about the story of Chemabai Shri Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar. It is said KANNAN gave him voice thorugh his "shanku". You have mentioned there is another simple reason for sharing this article. Only a devotee who has surrendered hmself to KANNAN can say this because this is the time where people become panic for silly reasons . Your faith in HIM is such that HE has to come to your help first in the way of NARAYANEEYAM and then making you know about Viadyamadom. Incidents like this make our belief in the Bhaktavalsalyam of our KANNAN stronger and stronger. Thank you for furnishing the full address and contact details

Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala which is a new information to me I am eagerly awaiting for the poem from Savitriji as announced Humbly Syamala Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote: Dear Krishna Prasdaji,I have heard before about Bhagavathar's story. But my eyes becamemoist to read your story. Just like Guruvayurappan appeared asMangattachan to Poonthanam, he appeard as Vaidyammadhom

cheriyaNarayanan Nambuthiri to you and He is appearing as different livingpeople to many of us. But your blessings is not even in getting curedor better, but in realizing that it was only purely Guruvayurappan'sgrace behind that. Very few realizes that. Also Cheriya NarayananNambudiri is a great devotee of Guruvayurappan. So how can He notappear as Nambuthiri to such an ardent devotee like you! " NjaanBhaktha paraadheenan aanennu " paranjittundallo. These anubhavakathakal which are your own stories undoubtedly helps to increase thefaith of all of us. Thank you very mych.Krishnapriya sent me the Varamozhi font and we installed it today.When I become a little proficient in that, I will try to type a poemby Cheriya Narayanan Nambuthiri and share with all of you. I havebyhearted that and reciting every day. Those lines are so meaningfuland touching. The only uncertainity is my mastering the Varamozhi.

Butagain, Mookam karothi Vaachalam ennanallo. So He can make me learn andshare and only He can. I am trying.Regards and prayersSavitriOn Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:40 AM, adidaiveekam <no_reply > wrote:>>>>>>> Hari OM!>> Dear Narayanas in Masks,>> This article I want to share with you all.>> By T. V. Neelakantan, Kochi:>>> Auspicious occasion of Guruvayoor Ekadasi falls on the month of December.> Many devotees observe this day with complete fasting and a visit to the> Lord. It is believed that Lord Krishna instructed his great teaching the> Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna on this day. Many devotees of the Lord come to> Guruvayoor on the day from far of places. Being the season of the Sabarimala> pilgrimage the temple will see vast number of

devotees on this day.>> There are a number of incidents connected with Guruvayoor Ekadasi and the> one happened a few years ago is an indication of how the Lord plays his> Leela on the devotees.>> The great Chembai Vaidhyanatha Bhavathar was an ardent devotee of Guruvayoor> appan and he never missed an ekadasi without visiting Guruvayoor and singing> before the Lord. It so happened on one occasion that he was engaged for a> concert and he had already received the consideration for the same. It> dawned on him later that the particular day happened to be Guruvayoor> Ekadasi. Having received the money for the concert he was obliged to perform> the concert and dutyfully went to perform.>> Having sung one kirthanam, he could not proceed further and completely lost> his voice. He rushed back to Guruvayoor and was in front of the Lord in> tears. He was there for a few

days praying. There is a famous family of> Ayurvedic Vaidyans called "Vaidyamadom" near Guruvayoor at a place Trithala.> The vaidyan of this institution happened to see the Bhagavathar standing> befor the Lord in tears one day and he immediately recognized him. He came> to know of the problem faced by Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar and took him to his> house and treated him.>> In a few weeks time Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar started his concerts again and> it is said that he never missed another Guruvayoor Ekadasi. In honour of the> Bhagavathar the Chembai Sangeethaolsavam is going on still in Guruvayoor and> almost all great singers come to perform there.>> Thee is another small reason for narrating this. I lost my speaking power> about 10 years back. It was a gradual process and I consulted many leading> E. N. T doctors. Some of them suggested operation of the vocal cord.

Luckily> I did not go for that. When I consulted a Chinese doctor he said that my> vocal cord is perfectly o. k. and my problem is with the muscles at the back> of my neck and that there is no treatment for this. I started getting> frustrated and started avoiding seeing people.>> A few years afterwards I happened to hear "Narayaneeyam" prabashanam by> Brahmasree Sundarakumar and thought that I can start reading "Narayaneyam"> Within a few days I happened to hear about the "Vaidyamadom" and wrote a> letter to them though I was not sure of their address. The letter was,by> God's grasce, received by them.>> My treatment was started by their chief physician Ashatavaidyan Cheriya> Narayanan Nambootiri. Since by that time the problem had become acute, he> said 100% cure may not be possible. The treatment went on for 4 years with> "sirovasti" for a week every year. There is

considerable improvement and now> I do not shun seeing> people.>> There is a nursing home run by this family called. Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala> and Nursing Home., Mezhatoor. P. O. Vis Trithala, Palghat District. The> telephone number is 0492 6272044.>> Om Sri Dhanwanthari Murthiye.. Guruvayurappa Saranam!>>>> With Love & OM!>> Krishna Prasad>>

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Krishna Prasadji Thank you for sharing the article. I have also heard about the story of Chemabai Shri Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar. It is said KANNAN gave him voice thorugh his "shanku". You have mentioned there is another simple reason for sharing this article. Only a devotee who has surrendered hmself to KANNAN can say this because this is the time where people become panic for silly reasons . Your faith in HIM is such that HE has to come to your help first in the way of NARAYANEEYAM and then making you know about Viadyamadom. Incidents like this make our belief in the Bhaktavalsalyam of our KANNAN stronger and stronger. Thank you for furnishing the full address and contact details

Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala which is a new information to me I am eagerly awaiting for the poem from Savitriji as announced Humbly Syamala Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote: Dear Krishna Prasdaji,I have heard before about Bhagavathar's story. But my eyes becamemoist to read your story. Just like Guruvayurappan appeared asMangattachan to Poonthanam, he appeard as Vaidyammadhom cheriyaNarayanan

Nambuthiri to you and He is appearing as different livingpeople to many of us. But your blessings is not even in getting curedor better, but in realizing that it was only purely Guruvayurappan'sgrace behind that. Very few realizes that. Also Cheriya NarayananNambudiri is a great devotee of Guruvayurappan. So how can He notappear as Nambuthiri to such an ardent devotee like you! " NjaanBhaktha paraadheenan aanennu " paranjittundallo. These anubhavakathakal which are your own stories undoubtedly helps to increase thefaith of all of us. Thank you very mych.Krishnapriya sent me the Varamozhi font and we installed it today.When I become a little proficient in that, I will try to type a poemby Cheriya Narayanan Nambuthiri and share with all of you. I havebyhearted that and reciting every day. Those lines are so meaningfuland touching. The only uncertainity is my mastering the Varamozhi. Butagain, Mookam karothi

Vaachalam ennanallo. So He can make me learn andshare and only He can. I am trying.Regards and prayersSavitriOn Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:40 AM, adidaiveekam <no_reply > wrote:>>>>>>> Hari OM!>> Dear Narayanas in Masks,>> This article I want to share with you all.>> By T. V. Neelakantan, Kochi:>>> Auspicious occasion of Guruvayoor Ekadasi falls on the month of December.> Many devotees observe this day with complete fasting and a visit to the> Lord. It is believed that Lord Krishna instructed his great teaching the> Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna on this day. Many devotees of the Lord come to> Guruvayoor on the day from far of places. Being the season of the Sabarimala> pilgrimage the temple will see vast number of devotees on this

day.>> There are a number of incidents connected with Guruvayoor Ekadasi and the> one happened a few years ago is an indication of how the Lord plays his> Leela on the devotees.>> The great Chembai Vaidhyanatha Bhavathar was an ardent devotee of Guruvayoor> appan and he never missed an ekadasi without visiting Guruvayoor and singing> before the Lord. It so happened on one occasion that he was engaged for a> concert and he had already received the consideration for the same. It> dawned on him later that the particular day happened to be Guruvayoor> Ekadasi. Having received the money for the concert he was obliged to perform> the concert and dutyfully went to perform.>> Having sung one kirthanam, he could not proceed further and completely lost> his voice. He rushed back to Guruvayoor and was in front of the Lord in> tears. He was there for a few days praying.

There is a famous family of> Ayurvedic Vaidyans called "Vaidyamadom" near Guruvayoor at a place Trithala.> The vaidyan of this institution happened to see the Bhagavathar standing> befor the Lord in tears one day and he immediately recognized him. He came> to know of the problem faced by Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar and took him to his> house and treated him.>> In a few weeks time Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar started his concerts again and> it is said that he never missed another Guruvayoor Ekadasi. In honour of the> Bhagavathar the Chembai Sangeethaolsavam is going on still in Guruvayoor and> almost all great singers come to perform there.>> Thee is another small reason for narrating this. I lost my speaking power> about 10 years back. It was a gradual process and I consulted many leading> E. N. T doctors. Some of them suggested operation of the vocal cord. Luckily> I did not go

for that. When I consulted a Chinese doctor he said that my> vocal cord is perfectly o. k. and my problem is with the muscles at the back> of my neck and that there is no treatment for this. I started getting> frustrated and started avoiding seeing people.>> A few years afterwards I happened to hear "Narayaneeyam" prabashanam by> Brahmasree Sundarakumar and thought that I can start reading "Narayaneyam"> Within a few days I happened to hear about the "Vaidyamadom" and wrote a> letter to them though I was not sure of their address. The letter was,by> God's grasce, received by them.>> My treatment was started by their chief physician Ashatavaidyan Cheriya> Narayanan Nambootiri. Since by that time the problem had become acute, he> said 100% cure may not be possible. The treatment went on for 4 years with> "sirovasti" for a week every year. There is considerable improvement and

now> I do not shun seeing> people.>> There is a nursing home run by this family called. Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala> and Nursing Home., Mezhatoor. P. O. Vis Trithala, Palghat District. The> telephone number is 0492 6272044.>> Om Sri Dhanwanthari Murthiye.. Guruvayurappa Saranam!>>>> With Love & OM!>> Krishna Prasad>>

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Guruvayurappa ! Chembai is the most under-rated devotee of Sri Guruvayurappan. Even though he has such a popular music festival under his name, not many are seriously aware of his devotion to Guruvayurappan.I only wish to mention one point to highlight his bhakti:Chembai Bhagavathar is the only person to have offered Udayasthamana Pooja at Guruvayur temple once every year for as many as 40 years ! Can you imagine - 40 Udayasthamana poojas at Guruvayur! - here people are booking for the pooja and simply waiting for years and years - > 40 years ?!! for a date for the pooja - but Chembai - he conducted 40 such poojas for Guruvayurappan in his lifetime.Even during those times, this was a costly offering and hence was beyond the means of common folks.In fact, Chembai would go for music concerts and keep an account of the earnings - the moment the amount was found sufficient to sponsor an Udayasthamana Pooja, he would rush

to Guruvayur for the pooja! Are there such people living now on earth?!!!another thing told about him is that he would ask for more money from the organizers of his concert, if he felt that he was running short of money for offering Udayasthamana Pooja in a particular year!! He somehow HAD to offer the pooja every year!and what great fortune, to receive a super excellent voice thanks to Sri Guruvayurappan's kaarunyam. I once heard the violin Maestro M.S.Gopalakrishnan (who frequently accompanied Chembai on the violin) mention on TV that Chembai Bhagavathar's voice could be heard clearly by 10,000 (TEN THOUSAND) people without the need for a Microphone! I was stunned totally! He went on to say that the person sitting in front would not be irritated by the powerful voice - and even the person sitting in the back row could hear him clearly... what should we call this - other than Guruvayurappan's anugraham?!Stopping here or more knowledgeable members

to add on / comment!Regards,-sriram===============================Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Dear Krishna Prasadji Thank you for sharing the article. I have also heard about the story of Chemabai Shri Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar. It is said KANNAN gave him voice thorugh his "shanku". You have mentioned there is another simple reason for sharing this

article. Only a devotee who has surrendered hmself to KANNAN can say this because this is the time where people become panic for silly reasons . Your faith in HIM is such that HE has to come to your help first in the way of NARAYANEEYAM and then making you know about Viadyamadom. Incidents like this make our belief in the Bhaktavalsalyam of our KANNAN stronger and stronger. Thank you for furnishing the full address and contact details Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala which is a new information to me I am eagerly awaiting for the poem from Savitriji as announced Humbly Syamala Savitri Puram <savitriopuram > wrote: Dear Krishna Prasdaji,I have heard before about Bhagavathar's story. But my eyes becamemoist to read your story. Just like Guruvayurappan appeared asMangattachan to Poonthanam, he appeard as Vaidyammadhom cheriyaNarayanan Nambuthiri to you and He is appearing as different livingpeople to many of us. But your blessings is not even in getting curedor better, but in realizing that it was only purely Guruvayurappan'sgrace behind that. Very few realizes that. Also Cheriya NarayananNambudiri is a great devotee of Guruvayurappan. So how can He notappear as Nambuthiri to such an ardent devotee like you! " NjaanBhaktha paraadheenan aanennu " paranjittundallo. These anubhavakathakal which are your own stories undoubtedly helps to increase thefaith of all of us. Thank you very mych.Krishnapriya sent me the Varamozhi font and we installed it today.When I become a little proficient in that,

I will try to type a poemby Cheriya Narayanan Nambuthiri and share with all of you. I havebyhearted that and reciting every day. Those lines are so meaningfuland touching. The only uncertainity is my mastering the Varamozhi. Butagain, Mookam karothi Vaachalam ennanallo. So He can make me learn andshare and only He can. I am trying.Regards and prayersSavitriOn Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:40 AM, adidaiveekam <no_reply > wrote:>>>>>>> Hari OM!>> Dear Narayanas in Masks,>> This article I want to share with you all.>> By T. V. Neelakantan, Kochi:>>> Auspicious occasion of Guruvayoor Ekadasi falls on the month of December.> Many devotees observe this day with complete fasting and a visit to the> Lord. It is believed that Lord Krishna instructed

his great teaching the> Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna on this day. Many devotees of the Lord come to> Guruvayoor on the day from far of places. Being the season of the Sabarimala> pilgrimage the temple will see vast number of devotees on this day.>> There are a number of incidents connected with Guruvayoor Ekadasi and the> one happened a few years ago is an indication of how the Lord plays his> Leela on the devotees.>> The great Chembai Vaidhyanatha Bhavathar was an ardent devotee of Guruvayoor> appan and he never missed an ekadasi without visiting Guruvayoor and singing> before the Lord. It so happened on one occasion that he was engaged for a> concert and he had already received the consideration for the same. It> dawned on him later that the particular day happened to be Guruvayoor> Ekadasi. Having received the money for the concert he was obliged to perform> the concert

and dutyfully went to perform.>> Having sung one kirthanam, he could not proceed further and completely lost> his voice. He rushed back to Guruvayoor and was in front of the Lord in> tears. He was there for a few days praying. There is a famous family of> Ayurvedic Vaidyans called "Vaidyamadom" near Guruvayoor at a place Trithala.> The vaidyan of this institution happened to see the Bhagavathar standing> befor the Lord in tears one day and he immediately recognized him. He came> to know of the problem faced by Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar and took him to his> house and treated him.>> In a few weeks time Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar started his concerts again and> it is said that he never missed another Guruvayoor Ekadasi. In honour of the> Bhagavathar the Chembai Sangeethaolsavam is going on still in Guruvayoor and> almost all great singers come to perform there.>> Thee

is another small reason for narrating this. I lost my speaking power> about 10 years back. It was a gradual process and I consulted many leading> E. N. T doctors. Some of them suggested operation of the vocal cord. Luckily> I did not go for that. When I consulted a Chinese doctor he said that my> vocal cord is perfectly o. k. and my problem is with the muscles at the back> of my neck and that there is no treatment for this. I started getting> frustrated and started avoiding seeing people.>> A few years afterwards I happened to hear "Narayaneeyam" prabashanam by> Brahmasree Sundarakumar and thought that I can start reading "Narayaneyam"> Within a few days I happened to hear about the "Vaidyamadom" and wrote a> letter to them though I was not sure of their address. The letter was,by> God's grasce, received by them.>> My treatment was started by their chief physician

Ashatavaidyan Cheriya> Narayanan Nambootiri. Since by that time the problem had become acute, he> said 100% cure may not be possible. The treatment went on for 4 years with> "sirovasti" for a week every year. There is considerable improvement and now> I do not shun seeing> people.>> There is a nursing home run by this family called. Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala> and Nursing Home., Mezhatoor. P. O. Vis Trithala, Palghat District. The> telephone number is 0492 6272044.>> Om Sri Dhanwanthari Murthiye.. Guruvayurappa Saranam!>>>> With Love & OM!>> Krishna Prasad>> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No

Cost.

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Savithriji, Shymalaji and other devotees,

This is to clarify that this expereince which I have written is not mine.. This is of Sri Neelakantan, Kochi... members Please read the email completely before replying. This is a humble request. Any way Guruvayurappan taken out my Karma... in this way.

In this whole emails, there is nothing which I can claim I shared Sri Neelakantan's expereince with you all.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

guruvayur , "Savitri Puram" <savitriopuram wrote:>> Dear Krishna Prasdaji,> > I have heard before about Bhagavathar's story. But my eyes became> moist to read your story. Just like Guruvayurappan appeared as> Mangattachan to Poonthanam, he appeard as Vaidyammadhom cheriya> Narayanan Nambuthiri to you and He is appearing as different living> people to many of us. But your blessings is not even in getting cured> or better, but in realizing that it was only purely Guruvayurappan's> grace behind that. Very few realizes that. Also Cheriya Narayanan> Nambudiri is a great devotee of Guruvayurappan. So how can He not> appear as Nambuthiri to such an ardent devotee like you! " Njaan> Bhaktha paraadheenan aanennu " paranjittundallo. These anubhava> kathakal which are your own stories undoubtedly helps to increase the> faith of all of us. Thank you very mych.> > Krishnapriya sent me the Varamozhi font and we installed it today.> When I become a little proficient in that, I will try to type a poem> by Cheriya Narayanan Nambuthiri and share with all of you. I have> byhearted that and reciting every day. Those lines are so meaningful> and touching. The only uncertainity is my mastering the Varamozhi. But> again, Mookam karothi Vaachalam ennanallo. So He can make me learn and> share and only He can. I am trying.> > > Regards and prayers> > Savitri> On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:40 AM, adidaiveekam no_reply wrote:> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Hari OM!> >> > Dear Narayanas in Masks,> >> > This article I want to share with you all.> >> > By T. V. Neelakantan, Kochi:> >> >> > Auspicious occasion of Guruvayoor Ekadasi falls on the month of December.> > Many devotees observe this day with complete fasting and a visit to the> > Lord. It is believed that Lord Krishna instructed his great teaching the> > Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna on this day. Many devotees of the Lord come to> > Guruvayoor on the day from far of places. Being the season of the Sabarimala> > pilgrimage the temple will see vast number of devotees on this day.> >> > There are a number of incidents connected with Guruvayoor Ekadasi and the> > one happened a few years ago is an indication of how the Lord plays his> > Leela on the devotees.> >> > The great Chembai Vaidhyanatha Bhavathar was an ardent devotee of Guruvayoor> > appan and he never missed an ekadasi without visiting Guruvayoor and singing> > before the Lord. It so happened on one occasion that he was engaged for a> > concert and he had already received the consideration for the same. It> > dawned on him later that the particular day happened to be Guruvayoor> > Ekadasi. Having received the money for the concert he was obliged to perform> > the concert and dutyfully went to perform.> >> > Having sung one kirthanam, he could not proceed further and completely lost> > his voice. He rushed back to Guruvayoor and was in front of the Lord in> > tears. He was there for a few days praying. There is a famous family of> > Ayurvedic Vaidyans called "Vaidyamadom" near Guruvayoor at a place Trithala.> > The vaidyan of this institution happened to see the Bhagavathar standing> > befor the Lord in tears one day and he immediately recognized him. He came> > to know of the problem faced by Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar and took him to his> > house and treated him.> >> > In a few weeks time Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar started his concerts again and> > it is said that he never missed another Guruvayoor Ekadasi. In honour of the> > Bhagavathar the Chembai Sangeethaolsavam is going on still in Guruvayoor and> > almost all great singers come to perform there.> >> > Thee is another small reason for narrating this. I lost my speaking power> > about 10 years back. It was a gradual process and I consulted many leading> > E. N. T doctors. Some of them suggested operation of the vocal cord. Luckily> > I did not go for that. When I consulted a Chinese doctor he said that my> > vocal cord is perfectly o. k. and my problem is with the muscles at the back> > of my neck and that there is no treatment for this. I started getting> > frustrated and started avoiding seeing people.> >> > A few years afterwards I happened to hear "Narayaneeyam" prabashanam by> > Brahmasree Sundarakumar and thought that I can start reading "Narayaneyam"> > Within a few days I happened to hear about the "Vaidyamadom" and wrote a> > letter to them though I was not sure of their address. The letter was,by> > God's grasce, received by them.> >> > My treatment was started by their chief physician Ashatavaidyan Cheriya> > Narayanan Nambootiri. Since by that time the problem had become acute, he> > said 100% cure may not be possible. The treatment went on for 4 years with> > "sirovasti" for a week every year. There is considerable improvement and now> > I do not shun seeing> > people.> >> > There is a nursing home run by this family called. Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala> > and Nursing Home., Mezhatoor. P. O. Vis Trithala, Palghat District. The> > telephone number is 0492 6272044.> >> > Om Sri Dhanwanthari Murthiye.. Guruvayurappa Saranam!> >> >> >> > With Love & OM!> >> > Krishna Prasad> >> >>

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Sri Krishnaprasadji Sorry for the misunderstanding. I have taken your suggestion in right spirit and shall be careful in future to avoid such misunderstanding. Humbly Syamalaadidaiveekam <no_reply > wrote: Hari OM! Dear Savithriji, Shymalaji and other

devotees, This is to clarify that this expereince which I have written is not mine.. This is of Sri Neelakantan, Kochi... members Please read the email completely before replying. This is a humble request. Any way Guruvayurappan taken out my Karma... in this way. In this whole emails, there is nothing which I can claim I shared Sri Neelakantan's expereince with you all. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad guruvayur , "Savitri Puram" <savitriopuram wrote:>> Dear Krishna Prasdaji,> > I have heard before about Bhagavathar's story. But my eyes became> moist to read

your story. Just like Guruvayurappan appeared as> Mangattachan to Poonthanam, he appeard as Vaidyammadhom cheriya> Narayanan Nambuthiri to you and He is appearing as different living> people to many of us. But your blessings is not even in getting cured> or better, but in realizing that it was only purely Guruvayurappan's> grace behind that. Very few realizes that. Also Cheriya Narayanan> Nambudiri is a great devotee of Guruvayurappan. So how can He not> appear as Nambuthiri to such an ardent devotee like you! " Njaan> Bhaktha paraadheenan aanennu " paranjittundallo. These anubhava> kathakal which are your own stories undoubtedly helps to increase the> faith of all of us. Thank you very mych.> > Krishnapriya sent me the Varamozhi font and we installed it today.> When I become a little proficient in that, I will try to type a poem> by Cheriya Narayanan Nambuthiri and share

with all of you. I have> byhearted that and reciting every day. Those lines are so meaningful> and touching. The only uncertainity is my mastering the Varamozhi. But> again, Mookam karothi Vaachalam ennanallo. So He can make me learn and> share and only He can. I am trying.> > > Regards and prayers> > Savitri> On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:40 AM, adidaiveekam no_reply wrote:> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Hari OM!> >> > Dear Narayanas in Masks,> >> > This article I want to share with you all.> >> > By T. V. Neelakantan, Kochi:> >> >> > Auspicious occasion of Guruvayoor Ekadasi falls on the month of December.> > Many devotees observe this day with complete fasting and a visit to the> > Lord. It is believed that Lord

Krishna instructed his great teaching the> > Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna on this day. Many devotees of the Lord come to> > Guruvayoor on the day from far of places. Being the season of the Sabarimala> > pilgrimage the temple will see vast number of devotees on this day.> >> > There are a number of incidents connected with Guruvayoor Ekadasi and the> > one happened a few years ago is an indication of how the Lord plays his> > Leela on the devotees.> >> > The great Chembai Vaidhyanatha Bhavathar was an ardent devotee of Guruvayoor> > appan and he never missed an ekadasi without visiting Guruvayoor and singing> > before the Lord. It so happened on one occasion that he was engaged for a> > concert and he had already received the consideration for the same. It> > dawned on him later that the particular day happened to be Guruvayoor> > Ekadasi.

Having received the money for the concert he was obliged to perform> > the concert and dutyfully went to perform.> >> > Having sung one kirthanam, he could not proceed further and completely lost> > his voice. He rushed back to Guruvayoor and was in front of the Lord in> > tears. He was there for a few days praying. There is a famous family of> > Ayurvedic Vaidyans called "Vaidyamadom" near Guruvayoor at a place Trithala.> > The vaidyan of this institution happened to see the Bhagavathar standing> > befor the Lord in tears one day and he immediately recognized him. He came> > to know of the problem faced by Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar and took him to his> > house and treated him.> >> > In a few weeks time Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar started his concerts again and> > it is said that he never missed another Guruvayoor Ekadasi. In honour of the>

> Bhagavathar the Chembai Sangeethaolsavam is going on still in Guruvayoor and> > almost all great singers come to perform there.> >> > Thee is another small reason for narrating this. I lost my speaking power> > about 10 years back. It was a gradual process and I consulted many leading> > E. N. T doctors. Some of them suggested operation of the vocal cord. Luckily> > I did not go for that. When I consulted a Chinese doctor he said that my> > vocal cord is perfectly o. k. and my problem is with the muscles at the back> > of my neck and that there is no treatment for this. I started getting> > frustrated and started avoiding seeing people.> >> > A few years afterwards I happened to hear "Narayaneeyam" prabashanam by> > Brahmasree Sundarakumar and thought that I can start reading "Narayaneyam"> > Within a few days I happened to hear about the

"Vaidyamadom" and wrote a> > letter to them though I was not sure of their address. The letter was,by> > God's grasce, received by them.> >> > My treatment was started by their chief physician Ashatavaidyan Cheriya> > Narayanan Nambootiri. Since by that time the problem had become acute, he> > said 100% cure may not be possible. The treatment went on for 4 years with> > "sirovasti" for a week every year. There is considerable improvement and now> > I do not shun seeing> > people.> >> > There is a nursing home run by this family called. Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala> > and Nursing Home., Mezhatoor. P. O. Vis Trithala, Palghat District. The> > telephone number is 0492 6272044.> >> > Om Sri Dhanwanthari Murthiye.. Guruvayurappa Saranam!> >> >> >> > With Love & OM!> >> >

Krishna Prasad> >> >>

Guest guest

I happened to go thru this article.. By Gods Grace i really got an valuable information thru this message. Thanks to Krishna Prasadji for giving us this important message. My husband is suffering from hearing problem. few yrs back he had viral fever which caused harm to his left ear. His right ear is perfectly OK. We consulted several ENT Specialists here at Mumbai and also at Mata Amritanandamayi Hospital at Cochi...but everyone says it cannot be cured.There is no medicine for this viral infection. I had gone to Guruvayur temple and placed a silver ear in front of the lord and prayed for his well-being. I still believe his problem will definitely be cured by the grace of God. As v hail from palakkad, it will be easy for us to contact Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala. Once again thanks to Krishna prasadji

for giving such a valuable information. It is like God has given me this message thru U Sir.... Please do pray for us.. OM NAMO NARAYANAYA adidaiveekam <no_reply > wrote: Hari OM! Dear Narayanas in Masks, This article I want to share with you all. By T. V. Neelakantan, Kochi: Auspicious occasion of Guruvayoor Ekadasi falls on the month of December. Many devotees observe this day with complete fasting and a visit to the Lord. It is believed that Lord Krishna instructed his great teaching the Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna on this day. Many devotees of the Lord come to Guruvayoor on the day from far of places. Being the season of the Sabarimala pilgrimage the temple will see vast number of devotees on this day. There are a number of incidents connected with Guruvayoor Ekadasi and the one happened a few years ago is an

indication of how the Lord plays his Leela on the devotees. The great Chembai Vaidhyanatha Bhavathar was an ardent devotee of Guruvayoor appan and he never missed an ekadasi without visiting Guruvayoor and singing before the Lord. It so happened on one occasion that he was engaged for a concert and he had already received the consideration for the same. It dawned on him later that the particular day happened to be Guruvayoor Ekadasi. Having received the money for the concert he was obliged to perform the concert and dutyfully went to perform. Having sung one kirthanam, he could not proceed further and completely lost his voice. He rushed back to Guruvayoor and was in front of the Lord in tears. He was there for a few days praying. There is a famous family of Ayurvedic Vaidyans called "Vaidyamadom" near Guruvayoor at a place Trithala. The vaidyan of this institution happened to see the

Bhagavathar standing befor the Lord in tears one day and he immediately recognized him. He came to know of the problem faced by Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar and took him to his house and treated him. In a few weeks time Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar started his concerts again and it is said that he never missed another Guruvayoor Ekadasi. In honour of the Bhagavathar the Chembai Sangeethaolsavam is going on still in Guruvayoor and almost all great singers come to perform there. Thee is another small reason for narrating this. I lost my speaking power about 10 years back. It was a gradual process and I consulted many leading E. N. T doctors. Some of them suggested operation of the vocal cord. Luckily I did not go for that. When I consulted a Chinese doctor he said that my vocal cord is perfectly o. k. and my problem is with the muscles at the back of my neck and that there is no treatment for this. I started

getting frustrated and started avoiding seeing people. A few years afterwards I happened to hear "Narayaneeyam" prabashanam by Brahmasree Sundarakumar and thought that I can start reading "Narayaneyam" Within a few days I happened to hear about the "Vaidyamadom" and wrote a letter to them though I was not sure of their address. The letter was,by God's grasce, received by them. My treatment was started by their chief physician Ashatavaidyan Cheriya Narayanan Nambootiri. Since by that time the problem had become acute, he said 100% cure may not be possible. The treatment went on for 4 years with "sirovasti" for a week every year. There is considerable improvement and now I do not shun seeing people. There is a nursing home run by this family called. Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala and Nursing Home., Mezhatoor. P. O. Vis Trithala, Palghat District. The

telephone number is 0492 6272044. Om Sri Dhanwanthari Murthiye.. Guruvayurappa Saranam! With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad

GEETHA

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Geethaji,

By HIS blessings everything happens, ..and all is HIS... and HIS will be done not mine.

Bhagawan's Flute is compared to the human body... with nine holes. He Plays with it as he pleases, if it is hollow, but if the flute is not hollow (empty inside) then, when he fills his breath on the flute, no Swarams will come out.

If the flute is hollow, empty and clean, when his breath fills your being and we hear his Swara Madhuri.. the great divine music. We are all different kind of flutes in HIS hands.. is it not?

If any help or any thing positive happens to any of the human beings its all HIS leelas!

Will include you in my prayers.

Hare Guruvayurappa! Krishna

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

guruvayur , geeta anil <geetaanilkarthik wrote:>> I happened to go thru this article.. By Gods Grace i really got an valuable information thru this message.> > Thanks to Krishna Prasadji for giving us this important message.> > My husband is suffering from hearing problem. few yrs back he had viral fever which caused harm to his left ear. His right ear is perfectly OK. We consulted several ENT Specialists here at Mumbai and also at Mata Amritanandamayi Hospital at Cochi...but everyone says it cannot be cured.There is no medicine for this viral infection.> > I had gone to Guruvayur temple and placed a silver ear in front of the lord and prayed for his well-being. I still believe his problem will definitely be cured by the grace of God.> > As v hail from palakkad, it will be easy for us to contact Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala. > > Once again thanks to Krishna prasadji for giving such a valuable information.> It is like God has given me this message thru U Sir....> > Please do pray for us..> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > > > > > > > > > > adidaiveekam no_reply wrote:> Hari OM!> Dear Narayanas in Masks,> This article I want to share with you all.> By T. V. Neelakantan, Kochi: > > Auspicious occasion of Guruvayoor Ekadasi falls on the month of December. Many devotees observe this day with complete fasting and a visit to the Lord. It is believed that Lord Krishna instructed his great teaching the Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna on this day. Many devotees of the Lord come to Guruvayoor on the day from far of places. Being the season of the Sabarimala pilgrimage the temple will see vast number of devotees on this day. > > There are a number of incidents connected with Guruvayoor Ekadasi and the one happened a few years ago is an indication of how the Lord plays his Leela on the devotees. > > The great Chembai Vaidhyanatha Bhavathar was an ardent devotee of Guruvayoor appan and he never missed an ekadasi without visiting Guruvayoor and singing before the Lord. It so happened on one occasion that he was engaged for a concert and he had already received the consideration for the same. It dawned on him later that the particular day happened to be Guruvayoor Ekadasi. Having received the money for the concert he was obliged to perform the concert and dutyfully went to perform. > > Having sung one kirthanam, he could not proceed further and completely lost his voice. He rushed back to Guruvayoor and was in front of the Lord in tears. He was there for a few days praying. There is a famous family of Ayurvedic Vaidyans called "Vaidyamadom" near Guruvayoor at a place Trithala. The vaidyan of this institution happened to see the Bhagavathar standing befor the Lord in tears one day and he immediately recognized him. He came to know of the problem faced by Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar and took him to his house and treated him. > > In a few weeks time Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar started his concerts again and it is said that he never missed another Guruvayoor Ekadasi. In honour of the Bhagavathar the Chembai Sangeethaolsavam is going on still in Guruvayoor and almost all great singers come to perform there. > > Thee is another small reason for narrating this. I lost my speaking power about 10 years back. It was a gradual process and I consulted many leading E. N. T doctors. Some of them suggested operation of the vocal cord. Luckily I did not go for that. When I consulted a Chinese doctor he said that my vocal cord is perfectly o. k. and my problem is with the muscles at the back of my neck and that there is no treatment for this. I started getting frustrated and started avoiding seeing people. > > A few years afterwards I happened to hear "Narayaneeyam" prabashanam by Brahmasree Sundarakumar and thought that I can start reading "Narayaneyam" Within a few days I happened to hear about the "Vaidyamadom" and wrote a letter to them though I was not sure of their address. The letter was,by God's grasce, received by them. > > My treatment was started by their chief physician Ashatavaidyan Cheriya Narayanan Nambootiri. Since by that time the problem had become acute, he said 100% cure may not be possible. The treatment went on for 4 years with "sirovasti" for a week every year. There is considerable improvement and now I do not shun seeing > people. > > There is a nursing home run by this family called. Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala and Nursing Home., Mezhatoor. P. O. Vis Trithala, Palghat District. The telephone number is 0492 6272044.> Om Sri Dhanwanthari Murthiye.. Guruvayurappa Saranam!> > With Love & OM!> Krishna Prasad> > > > > > GEETHA> > > > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.>

Guest guest

Dear Krishna Prasadji and all devotees

Sorry about the misunderstanding. I did not pay attention to the author's name.

I have one samll memory to share about Bhagavathar with all of you.

Bhagavathar was very close to my family because he had his arangettam,

first concert, in our temple in Vellinezhi. It is called Kanthalloor

Sree Krishna Kshethram. His last concert also was in one of our

temples called Poozhikkunnatthu ambalam. Also Bhagavathar died in my

uncle (my father's cousin) O.M.V's house in Ottappalam.

Whe we were children Bhagavathar used come for the annual thalappoli

for Bhhagavathy in our house and for some weddings. Once he wanted

some moruvellam ( buttermilk with lot of water added to it and

flavored with curry leaves, green chillies etc) and as a small child,

I carried some in a steel tumbler. Then he laughed and said:

" chamatthu kutty, bhagavatharae kandaal oru kutty Ganapathiyaanennu

thonnunnillae? ithrayonnum sambhaaram pora. ( Do you see that I am

like a baby Ganapthy? this much buttermilk is not enough for me).

Bhagasvathar never had any hesitation to make fun of himself. He

always used to crack jokes about himself, especially with children.

His Bhatkhi was exemplary, so also was his kindness and sense of

humor.

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 2:29 PM, adidaiveekam <no_reply > wrote:

Hari OM!

>

> Dear Savithriji, Shymalaji and other devotees,

>

> This is to clarify that this expereince which I have written is not mine..

> This is of Sri Neelakantan, Kochi... members Please read the email

> completely before replying. This is a humble request. Any way Guruvayurappan

> taken out my Karma... in this way.

>

> In this whole emails, there is nothing which I can claim I shared Sri

> Neelakantan's expereince with you all.

>

>

> With Love & OM!

>

> Krishna Prasad

>

>

>

>

> guruvayur , " Savitri Puram " <savitriopuram wrote:

> >

> > Dear Krishna Prasdaji,

> >

> > I have heard before about Bhagavathar's story. But my eyes became

> > moist to read your story. Just like Guruvayurappan appeared as

> > Mangattachan to Poonthanam, he appeard as Vaidyammadhom cheriya

> > Narayanan Nambuthiri to you and He is appearing as different living

> > people to many of us. But your blessings is not even in getting cured

> > or better, but in realizing that it was only purely Guruvayurappan's

> > grace behind that. Very few realizes that. Also Cheriya Narayanan

> > Nambudiri is a great devotee of Guruvayurappan. So how can He not

> > appear as Nambuthiri to such an ardent devotee like you! " Njaan

> > Bhaktha paraadheenan aanennu " paranjittundallo. These anubhava

> > kathakal which are your own stories undoubtedly helps to increase the

> > faith of all of us. Thank you very mych.

> >

> > Krishnapriya sent me the Varamozhi font and we installed it today.

> > When I become a little proficient in that, I will try to type a poem

> > by Cheriya Narayanan Nambuthiri and share with all of you. I have

> > byhearted that and reciting every day. Those lines are so meaningful

> > and touching. The only uncertainity is my mastering the Varamozhi. But

> > again, Mookam karothi Vaachalam ennanallo. So He can make me learn and

> > share and only He can. I am trying.

> >

> >

> > Regards and prayers

> >

> > Savitri

> > On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:40 AM, adidaiveekam no_reply

> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hari OM!

> > >

> > > Dear Narayanas in Masks,

> > >

> > > This article I want to share with you all.

> > >

> > > By T. V. Neelakantan, Kochi:

> > >

> > >

> > > Auspicious occasion of Guruvayoor Ekadasi falls on the month of

> December.

> > > Many devotees observe this day with complete fasting and a visit to the

> > > Lord. It is believed that Lord Krishna instructed his great teaching the

> > > Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna on this day. Many devotees of the Lord come to

> > > Guruvayoor on the day from far of places. Being the season of the

> Sabarimala

> > > pilgrimage the temple will see vast number of devotees on this day.

> > >

> > > There are a number of incidents connected with Guruvayoor Ekadasi and

> the

> > > one happened a few years ago is an indication of how the Lord plays his

> > > Leela on the devotees.

> > >

> > > The great Chembai Vaidhyanatha Bhavathar was an ardent devotee of

> Guruvayoor

> > > appan and he never missed an ekadasi without visiting Guruvayoor and

> singing

> > > before the Lord. It so happened on one occasion that he was engaged for

> a

> > > concert and he had already received the consideration for the same. It

> > > dawned on him later that the particular day happened to be Guruvayoor

> > > Ekadasi. Having received the money for the concert he was obliged to

> perform

> > > the concert and dutyfully went to perform.

> > >

> > > Having sung one kirthanam, he could not proceed further and completely

> lost

> > > his voice. He rushed back to Guruvayoor and was in front of the Lord in

> > > tears. He was there for a few days praying. There is a famous family of

> > > Ayurvedic Vaidyans called " Vaidyamadom " near Guruvayoor at a place

> Trithala.

> > > The vaidyan of this institution happened to see the Bhagavathar standing

> > > befor the Lord in tears one day and he immediately recognized him. He

> came

> > > to know of the problem faced by Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar and took him to

> his

> > > house and treated him.

> > >

> > > In a few weeks time Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar started his concerts again

> and

> > > it is said that he never missed another Guruvayoor Ekadasi. In honour of

> the

> > > Bhagavathar the Chembai Sangeethaolsavam is going on still in Guruvayoor

> and

> > > almost all great singers come to perform there.

> > >

> > > Thee is another small reason for narrating this. I lost my speaking

> power

> > > about 10 years back. It was a gradual process and I consulted many

> leading

> > > E. N. T doctors. Some of them suggested operation of the vocal cord.

> Luckily

> > > I did not go for that. When I consulted a Chinese doctor he said that my

> > > vocal cord is perfectly o. k. and my problem is with the muscles at the

> back

> > > of my neck and that there is no treatment for this. I started getting

> > > frustrated and started avoiding seeing people.

> > >

> > > A few years afterwards I happened to hear " Narayaneeyam " prabashanam by

> > > Brahmasree Sundarakumar and thought that I can start reading

> " Narayaneyam "

> > > Within a few days I happened to hear about the " Vaidyamadom " and wrote a

> > > letter to them though I was not sure of their address. The letter was,by

> > > God's grasce, received by them.

> > >

> > > My treatment was started by their chief physician Ashatavaidyan Cheriya

> > > Narayanan Nambootiri. Since by that time the problem had become acute,

> he

> > > said 100% cure may not be possible. The treatment went on for 4 years

> with

> > > " sirovasti " for a week every year. There is considerable improvement and

> now

> > > I do not shun seeing

> > > people.

> > >

> > > There is a nursing home run by this family called. Vaidyamadom

> Vaidyasala

> > > and Nursing Home., Mezhatoor. P. O. Vis Trithala, Palghat District. The

> > > telephone number is 0492 6272044.

> > >

> > > Om Sri Dhanwanthari Murthiye.. Guruvayurappa Saranam!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > With Love & OM!

> > >

> > > Krishna Prasad

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Symalaji & Savirthriji,

Thanks to both of you.. for responding to my email.. And for Savithri ji

you are blessed to have contact with Chemabi... May GOD Bless

Hare Guruvayurappa Krishna

With Love & OM

Krishna Prasad

guruvayur , " Savitri Puram " <savitriopuram

wrote:

>

> Dear Krishna Prasadji and all devotees

>

> Sorry about the misunderstanding. I did not pay attention to the

author's name.

>

> I have one samll memory to share about Bhagavathar with all of you.

> Bhagavathar was very close to my family because he had his arangettam,

> first concert, in our temple in Vellinezhi. It is called Kanthalloor

> Sree Krishna Kshethram. His last concert also was in one of our

> temples called Poozhikkunnatthu ambalam. Also Bhagavathar died in my

> uncle (my father's cousin) O.M.V's house in Ottappalam.

>

> Whe we were children Bhagavathar used come for the annual thalappoli

> for Bhhagavathy in our house and for some weddings. Once he wanted

> some moruvellam ( buttermilk with lot of water added to it and

> flavored with curry leaves, green chillies etc) and as a small child,

> I carried some in a steel tumbler. Then he laughed and said:

> " chamatthu kutty, bhagavatharae kandaal oru kutty Ganapathiyaanennu

> thonnunnillae? ithrayonnum sambhaaram pora. ( Do you see that I am

> like a baby Ganapthy? this much buttermilk is not enough for me).

> Bhagasvathar never had any hesitation to make fun of himself. He

> always used to crack jokes about himself, especially with children.

> His Bhatkhi was exemplary, so also was his kindness and sense of

> humor.

>

>

> Regards and prayers

>

> Savitri

>

>

>

>

> On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 2:29 PM, adidaiveekam no_reply

wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hari OM!

> >

> > Dear Savithriji, Shymalaji and other devotees,

> >

> > This is to clarify that this expereince which I have written is not

mine..

> > This is of Sri Neelakantan, Kochi... members Please read the email

> > completely before replying. This is a humble request. Any way

Guruvayurappan

> > taken out my Karma... in this way.

> >

> > In this whole emails, there is nothing which I can claim I shared

Sri

> > Neelakantan's expereince with you all.

> >

> >

> > With Love & OM!

> >

> > Krishna Prasad

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > guruvayur , " Savitri Puram " savitriopuram@

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Krishna Prasdaji,

> > >

> > > I have heard before about Bhagavathar's story. But my eyes became

> > > moist to read your story. Just like Guruvayurappan appeared as

> > > Mangattachan to Poonthanam, he appeard as Vaidyammadhom cheriya

> > > Narayanan Nambuthiri to you and He is appearing as different

living

> > > people to many of us. But your blessings is not even in getting

cured

> > > or better, but in realizing that it was only purely

Guruvayurappan's

> > > grace behind that. Very few realizes that. Also Cheriya Narayanan

> > > Nambudiri is a great devotee of Guruvayurappan. So how can He not

> > > appear as Nambuthiri to such an ardent devotee like you! " Njaan

> > > Bhaktha paraadheenan aanennu " paranjittundallo. These anubhava

> > > kathakal which are your own stories undoubtedly helps to increase

the

> > > faith of all of us. Thank you very mych.

> > >

> > > Krishnapriya sent me the Varamozhi font and we installed it today.

> > > When I become a little proficient in that, I will try to type a

poem

> > > by Cheriya Narayanan Nambuthiri and share with all of you. I have

> > > byhearted that and reciting every day. Those lines are so

meaningful

> > > and touching. The only uncertainity is my mastering the Varamozhi.

But

> > > again, Mookam karothi Vaachalam ennanallo. So He can make me learn

and

> > > share and only He can. I am trying.

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards and prayers

> > >

> > > Savitri

> > > On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:40 AM, adidaiveekam

no_reply

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hari OM!

> > > >

> > > > Dear Narayanas in Masks,

> > > >

> > > > This article I want to share with you all.

> > > >

> > > > By T. V. Neelakantan, Kochi:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Auspicious occasion of Guruvayoor Ekadasi falls on the month of

> > December.

> > > > Many devotees observe this day with complete fasting and a visit

to the

> > > > Lord. It is believed that Lord Krishna instructed his great

teaching the

> > > > Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna on this day. Many devotees of the Lord

come to

> > > > Guruvayoor on the day from far of places. Being the season of

the

> > Sabarimala

> > > > pilgrimage the temple will see vast number of devotees on this

day.

> > > >

> > > > There are a number of incidents connected with Guruvayoor

Ekadasi and

> > the

> > > > one happened a few years ago is an indication of how the Lord

plays his

> > > > Leela on the devotees.

> > > >

> > > > The great Chembai Vaidhyanatha Bhavathar was an ardent devotee

of

> > Guruvayoor

> > > > appan and he never missed an ekadasi without visiting Guruvayoor

and

> > singing

> > > > before the Lord. It so happened on one occasion that he was

engaged for

> > a

> > > > concert and he had already received the consideration for the

same. It

> > > > dawned on him later that the particular day happened to be

Guruvayoor

> > > > Ekadasi. Having received the money for the concert he was

obliged to

> > perform

> > > > the concert and dutyfully went to perform.

> > > >

> > > > Having sung one kirthanam, he could not proceed further and

completely

> > lost

> > > > his voice. He rushed back to Guruvayoor and was in front of the

Lord in

> > > > tears. He was there for a few days praying. There is a famous

family of

> > > > Ayurvedic Vaidyans called " Vaidyamadom " near Guruvayoor at a

place

> > Trithala.

> > > > The vaidyan of this institution happened to see the Bhagavathar

standing

> > > > befor the Lord in tears one day and he immediately recognized

him. He

> > came

> > > > to know of the problem faced by Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar and took

him to

> > his

> > > > house and treated him.

> > > >

> > > > In a few weeks time Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar started his concerts

again

> > and

> > > > it is said that he never missed another Guruvayoor Ekadasi. In

honour of

> > the

> > > > Bhagavathar the Chembai Sangeethaolsavam is going on still in

Guruvayoor

> > and

> > > > almost all great singers come to perform there.

> > > >

> > > > Thee is another small reason for narrating this. I lost my

speaking

> > power

> > > > about 10 years back. It was a gradual process and I consulted

many

> > leading

> > > > E. N. T doctors. Some of them suggested operation of the vocal

cord.

> > Luckily

> > > > I did not go for that. When I consulted a Chinese doctor he said

that my

> > > > vocal cord is perfectly o. k. and my problem is with the muscles

at the

> > back

> > > > of my neck and that there is no treatment for this. I started

getting

> > > > frustrated and started avoiding seeing people.

> > > >

> > > > A few years afterwards I happened to hear " Narayaneeyam "

prabashanam by

> > > > Brahmasree Sundarakumar and thought that I can start reading

> > " Narayaneyam "

> > > > Within a few days I happened to hear about the " Vaidyamadom " and

wrote a

> > > > letter to them though I was not sure of their address. The

letter was,by

> > > > God's grasce, received by them.

> > > >

> > > > My treatment was started by their chief physician Ashatavaidyan

Cheriya

> > > > Narayanan Nambootiri. Since by that time the problem had become

acute,

> > he

> > > > said 100% cure may not be possible. The treatment went on for 4

years

> > with

> > > > " sirovasti " for a week every year. There is considerable

improvement and

> > now

> > > > I do not shun seeing

> > > > people.

> > > >

> > > > There is a nursing home run by this family called. Vaidyamadom

> > Vaidyasala

> > > > and Nursing Home., Mezhatoor. P. O. Vis Trithala, Palghat

District. The

> > > > telephone number is 0492 6272044.

> > > >

> > > > Om Sri Dhanwanthari Murthiye.. Guruvayurappa Saranam!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > With Love & OM!

> > > >

> > > > Krishna Prasad

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >