IndiaDivine.org

Chembai...... (Vaidyamadom website!)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

http://www.vaidyamadham.com/Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Dear Krishna Prasadji Thank you for sharing the article. I have also heard about the story of Chemabai Shri Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar. It is said KANNAN gave him voice thorugh his "shanku". You have mentioned there is another simple reason for sharing this article. Only a devotee who has surrendered hmself to

KANNAN can say this because this is the time where people become panic for silly reasons . Your faith in HIM is such that HE has to come to your help first in the way of NARAYANEEYAM and then making you know about Viadyamadom. Incidents like this make our belief in the Bhaktavalsalyam of our KANNAN stronger and stronger. Thank you for furnishing the full address and contact details Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala which is a new information to me I am eagerly awaiting for the poem from Savitriji as announced Humbly Syamala Savitri Puram <savitriopuram > wrote: Dear Krishna Prasdaji,I have heard

before about Bhagavathar's story. But my eyes becamemoist to read your story. Just like Guruvayurappan appeared asMangattachan to Poonthanam, he appeard as Vaidyammadhom cheriyaNarayanan Nambuthiri to you and He is appearing as different livingpeople to many of us. But your blessings is not even in getting curedor better, but in realizing that it was only purely Guruvayurappan'sgrace behind that. Very few realizes that. Also Cheriya NarayananNambudiri is a great devotee of Guruvayurappan. So how can He notappear as Nambuthiri to such an ardent devotee like you! " NjaanBhaktha paraadheenan aanennu " paranjittundallo. These anubhavakathakal which are your own stories undoubtedly helps to increase thefaith of all of us. Thank you very mych.Krishnapriya sent me the Varamozhi font and we installed it today.When I become a little proficient in that, I will try to type a poemby Cheriya Narayanan Nambuthiri and

share with all of you. I havebyhearted that and reciting every day. Those lines are so meaningfuland touching. The only uncertainity is my mastering the Varamozhi. Butagain, Mookam karothi Vaachalam ennanallo. So He can make me learn andshare and only He can. I am trying.Regards and prayersSavitriOn Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:40 AM, adidaiveekam <no_reply > wrote:>>>>>>> Hari OM!>> Dear Narayanas in Masks,>> This article I want to share with you all.>> By T. V. Neelakantan, Kochi:>>> Auspicious occasion of Guruvayoor Ekadasi falls on the month of December.> Many devotees observe this day with complete fasting and a visit to the> Lord. It is believed that Lord Krishna instructed his great teaching the> Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna on this day.

Many devotees of the Lord come to> Guruvayoor on the day from far of places. Being the season of the Sabarimala> pilgrimage the temple will see vast number of devotees on this day.>> There are a number of incidents connected with Guruvayoor Ekadasi and the> one happened a few years ago is an indication of how the Lord plays his> Leela on the devotees.>> The great Chembai Vaidhyanatha Bhavathar was an ardent devotee of Guruvayoor> appan and he never missed an ekadasi without visiting Guruvayoor and singing> before the Lord. It so happened on one occasion that he was engaged for a> concert and he had already received the consideration for the same. It> dawned on him later that the particular day happened to be Guruvayoor> Ekadasi. Having received the money for the concert he was obliged to perform> the concert and dutyfully went to perform.>> Having sung one

kirthanam, he could not proceed further and completely lost> his voice. He rushed back to Guruvayoor and was in front of the Lord in> tears. He was there for a few days praying. There is a famous family of> Ayurvedic Vaidyans called "Vaidyamadom" near Guruvayoor at a place Trithala.> The vaidyan of this institution happened to see the Bhagavathar standing> befor the Lord in tears one day and he immediately recognized him. He came> to know of the problem faced by Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar and took him to his> house and treated him.>> In a few weeks time Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar started his concerts again and> it is said that he never missed another Guruvayoor Ekadasi. In honour of the> Bhagavathar the Chembai Sangeethaolsavam is going on still in Guruvayoor and> almost all great singers come to perform there.>> Thee is another small reason for narrating this. I lost my speaking

power> about 10 years back. It was a gradual process and I consulted many leading> E. N. T doctors. Some of them suggested operation of the vocal cord. Luckily> I did not go for that. When I consulted a Chinese doctor he said that my> vocal cord is perfectly o. k. and my problem is with the muscles at the back> of my neck and that there is no treatment for this. I started getting> frustrated and started avoiding seeing people.>> A few years afterwards I happened to hear "Narayaneeyam" prabashanam by> Brahmasree Sundarakumar and thought that I can start reading "Narayaneyam"> Within a few days I happened to hear about the "Vaidyamadom" and wrote a> letter to them though I was not sure of their address. The letter was,by> God's grasce, received by them.>> My treatment was started by their chief physician Ashatavaidyan Cheriya> Narayanan Nambootiri. Since by that time the

problem had become acute, he> said 100% cure may not be possible. The treatment went on for 4 years with> "sirovasti" for a week every year. There is considerable improvement and now> I do not shun seeing> people.>> There is a nursing home run by this family called. Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala> and Nursing Home., Mezhatoor. P. O. Vis Trithala, Palghat District. The> telephone number is 0492 6272044.>> Om Sri Dhanwanthari Murthiye.. Guruvayurappa Saranam!>>>> With Love & OM!>> Krishna Prasad>> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Sriramji Thank you for giving information on the website of vaidyamadham SyamalaSRIRAM SUBRAMANIAN <abheri wrote: http://www.vaidyamadham.com/Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath > wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Dear

Krishna Prasadji Thank you for sharing the article. I have also heard about the story of Chemabai Shri Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar. It is said KANNAN gave him voice thorugh his "shanku". You have mentioned there is another simple reason for sharing this article. Only a devotee who has surrendered hmself to KANNAN can say this because this is the time where people become panic for silly reasons . Your faith in HIM is such that HE has to come to your help first in the way of NARAYANEEYAM and then making you know about Viadyamadom. Incidents like this make our belief in the Bhaktavalsalyam of our KANNAN stronger and stronger. Thank you for furnishing the full address and contact details Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala which is a new information to me I am eagerly awaiting for the poem from Savitriji as announced Humbly Syamala Savitri Puram <savitriopuram > wrote: Dear Krishna Prasdaji,I have heard before about Bhagavathar's story. But my eyes becamemoist to read your story. Just like Guruvayurappan appeared asMangattachan to Poonthanam, he appeard as Vaidyammadhom cheriyaNarayanan Nambuthiri to you and He is appearing as different livingpeople to many of us. But your blessings is not even in getting curedor better, but in realizing that it was only purely Guruvayurappan'sgrace behind that. Very few realizes that. Also Cheriya NarayananNambudiri is a great devotee of Guruvayurappan. So how can He notappear as Nambuthiri to such

an ardent devotee like you! " NjaanBhaktha paraadheenan aanennu " paranjittundallo. These anubhavakathakal which are your own stories undoubtedly helps to increase thefaith of all of us. Thank you very mych.Krishnapriya sent me the Varamozhi font and we installed it today.When I become a little proficient in that, I will try to type a poemby Cheriya Narayanan Nambuthiri and share with all of you. I havebyhearted that and reciting every day. Those lines are so meaningfuland touching. The only uncertainity is my mastering the Varamozhi. Butagain, Mookam karothi Vaachalam ennanallo. So He can make me learn andshare and only He can. I am trying.Regards and prayersSavitriOn Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:40 AM, adidaiveekam <no_reply > wrote:>>>>>>> Hari OM!>> Dear Narayanas in

Masks,>> This article I want to share with you all.>> By T. V. Neelakantan, Kochi:>>> Auspicious occasion of Guruvayoor Ekadasi falls on the month of December.> Many devotees observe this day with complete fasting and a visit to the> Lord. It is believed that Lord Krishna instructed his great teaching the> Bhagavad Gita to Arjuna on this day. Many devotees of the Lord come to> Guruvayoor on the day from far of places. Being the season of the Sabarimala> pilgrimage the temple will see vast number of devotees on this day.>> There are a number of incidents connected with Guruvayoor Ekadasi and the> one happened a few years ago is an indication of how the Lord plays his> Leela on the devotees.>> The great Chembai Vaidhyanatha Bhavathar was an ardent devotee of Guruvayoor> appan and he never missed an ekadasi without visiting Guruvayoor and

singing> before the Lord. It so happened on one occasion that he was engaged for a> concert and he had already received the consideration for the same. It> dawned on him later that the particular day happened to be Guruvayoor> Ekadasi. Having received the money for the concert he was obliged to perform> the concert and dutyfully went to perform.>> Having sung one kirthanam, he could not proceed further and completely lost> his voice. He rushed back to Guruvayoor and was in front of the Lord in> tears. He was there for a few days praying. There is a famous family of> Ayurvedic Vaidyans called "Vaidyamadom" near Guruvayoor at a place Trithala.> The vaidyan of this institution happened to see the Bhagavathar standing> befor the Lord in tears one day and he immediately recognized him. He came> to know of the problem faced by Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar and took him to his> house and

treated him.>> In a few weeks time Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar started his concerts again and> it is said that he never missed another Guruvayoor Ekadasi. In honour of the> Bhagavathar the Chembai Sangeethaolsavam is going on still in Guruvayoor and> almost all great singers come to perform there.>> Thee is another small reason for narrating this. I lost my speaking power> about 10 years back. It was a gradual process and I consulted many leading> E. N. T doctors. Some of them suggested operation of the vocal cord. Luckily> I did not go for that. When I consulted a Chinese doctor he said that my> vocal cord is perfectly o. k. and my problem is with the muscles at the back> of my neck and that there is no treatment for this. I started getting> frustrated and started avoiding seeing people.>> A few years afterwards I happened to hear "Narayaneeyam" prabashanam by>

Brahmasree Sundarakumar and thought that I can start reading "Narayaneyam"> Within a few days I happened to hear about the "Vaidyamadom" and wrote a> letter to them though I was not sure of their address. The letter was,by> God's grasce, received by them.>> My treatment was started by their chief physician Ashatavaidyan Cheriya> Narayanan Nambootiri. Since by that time the problem had become acute, he> said 100% cure may not be possible. The treatment went on for 4 years with> "sirovasti" for a week every year. There is considerable improvement and now> I do not shun seeing> people.>> There is a nursing home run by this family called. Vaidyamadom Vaidyasala> and Nursing Home., Mezhatoor. P. O. Vis Trithala, Palghat District. The> telephone number is 0492 6272044.>> Om Sri Dhanwanthari Murthiye.. Guruvayurappa Saranam!>>>> With Love

& OM!>> Krishna Prasad>> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.