IndiaDivine.org

Koti Nama Japam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Sunil Menon has done a wonderful job to our Koti Nama Japam Blog with changing pictures of Bhagavan at the top. Those who add pictures to their posts, can now concentrate more on the Nama Japam instead.

In addition to Shrimathy Lakshmikutty Amma and her son Shashi Kartha, Vijayaji's son Subramaniam also started contributing to our yagnam. Blessed are these sons to have such wonderful mothers or is it vice versa?. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless all to have more members to participate in completing this yagnam.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

Guest guest

True,

Sunil has done a beautiful job . The many different pictures of the

Lord look very pretty.

Regarding the second sentence of your message, do I see a hint that

those who add pictures to their posts should try to avoid doing so ?

Not that it really matters.

Jai Shree Krishna !

A Nair

guruvayur , Chandra Menon

<chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Sunil Menon has done a wonderful job to our Koti Nama Japam Blog

with changing pictures of Bhagavan at the top. Those who add pictures

to their posts, can now concentrate more on the Nama Japam instead.

> In addition to Shrimathy Lakshmikutty Amma and her son Shashi

Kartha, Vijayaji's son Subramaniam also started contributing to our

yagnam. Blessed are these sons to have such wonderful mothers or is

it vice versa?. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless all to have more

members to participate in completing this yagnam.

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Chandrasekharan

>

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear ChandraMenonji and Other Moderators,

A Humble suggestion.. Please add Koti Nama Japam Blog link to the Guruvayur Near Navaneetam Link, on main page (Link Below:)

guruvayur/

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

"BE GOOD TO ALL EVEN IF THEY ARE BAD TO YOU, NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD........ BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE GOOD"guruvayur , Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya> Sunil Menon has done a wonderful job to our Koti Nama Japam Blog with changing pictures of Bhagavan at the top. Those who add pictures to their posts, can now concentrate more on the Nama Japam instead. > In addition to Shrimathy Lakshmikutty Amma and her son Shashi Kartha, Vijayaji's son Subramaniam also started contributing to our yagnam. Blessed are these sons to have such wonderful mothers or is it vice versa?. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless all to have more members to participate in completing this yagnam.> Om Namo Narayanaya> Chandrasekharan>

Guest guest

Om namo narayana I didn't notice the pictures on the top of the blog changing. Its the same picture all the time. I always add picture to my nama japam and I feel closer to bhagavan when I do that. Dont really know why......but thats me I guess. prayers, Kamala LakshmanChandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Sunil

Menon has done a wonderful job to our Koti Nama Japam Blog with changing pictures of Bhagavan at the top. Those who add pictures to their posts, can now concentrate more on the Nama Japam instead. In addition to Shrimathy Lakshmikutty Amma and her son Shashi Kartha, Vijayaji's son Subramaniam also started contributing to our yagnam. Blessed are these sons to have such wonderful mothers or is it vice versa?. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless all to have more members to participate in completing this yagnam. Om Namo Narayanaya Chandrasekharan

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Shri Achuthan Nair.

I did not mean to avoid adding the pictures in my mail but to concentrate our offering to our www.guruvayoor temple. When I go to a temple I take flowers and fruits as an offering but I do not carry another idol with me since there is an idol within me, protecting all the time. More than the idols at the temple, when I meet smiling people I feel the presence of God. When the poojari distributes the fruits I feel, I too have done my little share like the Annarakuttan. Sunil Menon who is an expert in computer tech. (which I am not -and in any other fields- ) knows the problem which I did not think at all. I am sorry if I caused any unrest or ill feeling to any of my fellow devotees but sincerely request to continue and complete our yagnam.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

chirattapuram <anair1101guruvayur Sent: Saturday, April 5, 2008 4:43:19 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Koti Nama Japam

True,Sunil has done a beautiful job . The many different pictures of the Lord look very pretty. Regarding the second sentence of your message, do I see a hint that those who add pictures to their posts should try to avoid doing so ?Not that it really matters. Jai Shree Krishna !A Nair guruvayur@grou ps.com, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ ...> wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya> Sunil Menon has done a wonderful job to our Koti Nama Japam Blog with changing pictures of Bhagavan at the top. Those who add pictures to their posts, can now concentrate more on the Nama Japam instead. > In addition to Shrimathy Lakshmikutty Amma and her son Shashi Kartha, Vijayaji's son Subramaniam also started contributing to our yagnam. Blessed are these sons

to have such wonderful mothers or is it vice versa?. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless all to have more members to participate in completing this yagnam.> Om Namo Narayanaya> Chandrasekharan>