IndiaDivine.org

Chembai Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar- Anecdotes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks, Krishnapriyaji and Sriramji, for wonderful posts on the great Chembai. It warms the heart to read about one so blessed. Indeed, fortunate are those who have heard and seen and interacted with him.Om Namo Narayanaya.Veena.SRIRAM SUBRAMANIAN <abheri wrote: Very nice of you to post such a lot of info about the great Chembai.I will include some more info on the great soul:Please visit:http://rasikas.org/chembai/chembailastday.html Poozhikunnam temple is situated on the banks of the Nila river, with a song of nature created by the serene flow of the river, the green fields waiting for the pre-winter harvest, and the distant blue hills providing the backdrop. A small shrine of Krishna is like a gamaka in between. Krishnapriya <skandapotri > wrote: Dear Guruvayurappan Devotees, Here are a few anecdotes about Sri Chembai Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar. Source- www.Chembai.com (This link no longer works. Perhaps, the website

is being redesigned. I had saved it from the old website some time back). Memorable Life Incidents The following incidents were recounted by long-time friend P.A.Raman. L Om Namo Narayanaya.Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Just thought I will add.I belong to a village called Chathapuram and Chembai,s Mridanga Vidwan was our neighbour.He used to be called as Mridanga Subban.Once when we went to the village in our summer holidays,in the night Chembai came along with him to chathapuram as the village must have been nearer to wherever they were coming after a Performance. We werte so thrilled especially my parents and dropped in like villagers normally do.He was so unassuming and sang Agre Pashyami Sloka for whoever dared to enter the house as by that time some 50 people must have gathered mostly men except my Mom and the ladies of the house. He was really a great man Vijaya"Veena A. Nair" <veeus18 wrote: Thanks, Krishnapriyaji and Sriramji, for wonderful posts on the great Chembai. It warms the heart to read about one so blessed. Indeed, fortunate are those who have heard and seen and interacted with him.Om Namo Narayanaya.Veena.SRIRAM SUBRAMANIAN <abheri > wrote: Very nice of you to post such a lot of info about the great Chembai.I will include some more info on the great soul:Please visit:http://rasikas.org/chembai/chembailastday.html Poozhikunnam temple is situated on the banks of the Nila river, with a song of nature created by the

serene flow of the river, the green fields waiting for the pre-winter harvest, and the distant blue hills providing the backdrop. A small shrine of Krishna is like a gamaka in between. Krishnapriya <skandapotri > wrote: Dear Guruvayurappan Devotees, Here are a few anecdotes about Sri Chembai Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar. Source- www.Chembai.com (This link no longer works. Perhaps, the website is being redesigned. I had saved it from the old website some time back). Memorable Life Incidents The following incidents were recounted by long-time friend P.A.Raman. L Om Namo Narayanaya.Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Thanks to all for furnishing information on this great Guruvayoorappan devotee. Vijayaji you are so blessed that you could see him persoanlly and also hear him sing. Veenaji has correctly said fortunate are those who have heard about him then what to say about those who have seen and interacted with this great devotee of Kannan Hare Krishna SyamalaV K Gupta <vgupta36 wrote: Just thought I

will add.I belong to a village called Chathapuram and Chembai,s Mridanga Vidwan was our neighbour.He used to be called as Mridanga Subban.Once when we went to the village in our summer holidays,in the night Chembai came along with him to chathapuram as the village must have been nearer to wherever they were coming after a Performance. We werte so thrilled especially my parents and dropped in like villagers normally do.He was so unassuming and sang Agre Pashyami Sloka for whoever dared to enter the house as by that time some 50 people must have gathered mostly men except my Mom and the ladies of the house. He was really a great man Vijaya"Veena A. Nair" <veeus18 > wrote: Thanks, Krishnapriyaji and Sriramji, for wonderful posts on the great Chembai. It warms the heart to read about one so blessed. Indeed,

fortunate are those who have heard and seen and interacted with him.Om Namo Narayanaya.Veena.SRIRAM SUBRAMANIAN <abheri > wrote: Very nice of you to post such a lot of info about the great Chembai.I will include some more info on the great soul:Please visit:http://rasikas.org/chembai/chembailastday.html Poozhikunnam temple is situated on the banks of the Nila river, with a song of nature created by the serene flow of the river, the green fields waiting for the pre-winter harvest, and the distant blue hills providing the backdrop. A small shrine of Krishna is like a gamaka in between. Krishnapriya <skandapotri > wrote: Dear Guruvayurappan Devotees, Here are a few anecdotes about Sri Chembai Vaidyanatha Bhagavathar. Source- www.Chembai.com (This link no longer works. Perhaps, the website is being redesigned. I had saved it from the old website some time back). Memorable Life Incidents The following incidents were recounted by long-time friend P.A.Raman. L Om Namo Narayanaya.Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.